Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering that past night on the couch while Mary slept, and while I secretly masturbated while gazing at her suddenly made me feel both hypocritical as well as ashamed all over again.

"Then I think its time we both come clean with one another Scott, especially if we're going to continue on living together like this. The first thing which, like your mothers acceptance of me and who I am, I have to ask if you can accept me as she did."

"Yes, of course!" I answered easily.

"Good! And secondly, I think we need to better communicate with one another, perhaps establish a few simple rules that we can both abide by. No more sneaking around, spying on one another, as happened down in the kitchen. And in my case, pretending to be asleep while you sat masturbating on the couch next to me."

Mary's revelation of that experience stunned me. She knew!

"When you did that, I admittedly was aroused by it! When I thought you might actually stop, I purposely planted my foot against your leg so I could sense the movement of your hand, slight as it was. It thrilled, excited me to know you were touching yourself, staring at my breast, which I'd allowed to purposely fall out of my bathrobe."

"You knew? You knew what I was doing?" I asked.

"Yes, I knew then that you were for sure. I also know you'd taken a peek at me through the slit in the door, but as I didn't really see you, I didn't know if you were jacking off then or not. I tried to give you plenty of time to finish, if that's what indeed you were doing, but once you left the bathroom, I wasn't really sure. Not until later on after I'd pretended to fall asleep there on the couch."

It took me a while to digest everything she'd told me. Her hand continued to gently caress my face, trailing slowly down to my neck and shoulders as her fingers delicately traced the curvature of my flesh. "And I need to tell you, I used the traces of your cum that you'd left on your hand to masturbate with afterwards."

"What was the other promise?" I asked, suddenly remembering that, trying to change the subject as best I could feeling embarrassed for some reason, though after what she'd just told me, I shouldn't have been.

Mary swallowed. "Your mother told me that when and if you did become sexually active, that she wanted me to be the one to sit down and talk to you about it. Whether or not she or your father were still around, or had or hadn't spoken to you about anything."

"I know all about the birds and the bees," I responded a little indignantly.

"That's not what she had in mind when she asked me to talk to you Scott," Mary said. "What she asked me to do was to instruct you, teach you what it was really like to pleasure a woman. And to do so in such a way that whatever woman you eventually met, possibly married, would be appreciative of your skills as a lover. As harsh as this might be for you to hear this, especially now, your father never was considerate of your mothers pleasures. She might not have been quite as open-minded as I was, but she was very much a sexual sensual person too. After your mother and father married, and believe me...I know she truly loved him Scott. But their sexual relationship wasn't anywhere's near what your mother hoped it would be. So, she wanted me to ensure that you, understood what it was all about so that you wouldn't become in the bedroom the same way your father was."

"You mean to tell me that my mother told you to have sex with me?" I asked incredulously.

This time Mary laughed nervously. "Well, sort of. But only if and when you were ready, or even wanted that. I did promise I would tell you at least this much, and then leave that decision up to you. I told her I wouldn't attempt to seduce you, or coerce you into doing anything that went against your own feelings or desires. And I still mean that. But after everything that's happened and gone on so far, I thought that perhaps now was the time that we had this little chat and get things out in the open so to speak."

"Ok," I said unable to think of anything else to say at the moment.

"First rule then. In the future, if I'm sitting on the couch, and you decide you want to play with yourself, then do it, as I will. If I decide I don't want to be there, or watch you, which I can't for the life of me ever think I wouldn't, then either I, or you can leave. If there's a closed door, then both of us should certainly respect one another's privacy. But if there's an open door, then I want you to feel free to walk in anytime you'd like, and know that an open door into your room will say the same thing to me. Agreed?"

"Ah...sure, ok." I answered back still trying to absorb everything she'd just indicated.

"Now then, since I did come into your room unannounced here, I can leave if you wish. Or..."

"Or what?" I asked back.

"Or this," she said.

I flinched as the warmth of her hand surrounded me. Felt her fingers dance on the ivory keys of my instrument, playing a tender yet methodical tune on my cock.

"Oh God!"

"You like?" she barely breathed into my ear.

"Oh God, yes!" I responded as her hand took on an urgency of lust that we were both feeling.

In the past, I had often used lotion; preferably baby-oil to keep from giving myself 'jerk-off burn'. As Mary slowly began stroking my prick, giving it gentle squeezes with every up and down motion of her hand, she produced more than enough lubricant with which to pleasure me by. Pre-cum, oozing liberally from my shaft, Mary's hand capturing it, sliding it up and down my hardness, keeping me wet, slick and juicy. The sounds easily heard from beneath the covers, adding to the erotic deliciousness of not only what I was feeling, but sensing with each and every stroke of her delicate hand.

"Feel good?" she coaxed, wondering, yet knowing. Playing with me mentally as much as she was physically.

"Yes," I somehow managed.

"You like the way I'm playing with you? Would you like me to do it harder? Slower? Softer?" she continued to question me.

I wanted her to do it all. I wanted her to jack me off slowly, quick, hard and soft. What I didn't want was for her to stop. For the first time in recent memory, I didn't want to cum. I didn't want to feel that incredible sensation as my cock erupted into a thousand spasms of pleasure. All I wanted at that moment was to think of Mary, lying beside me naked, playing with my prick!

"I don't want to cum yet," I said surprising myself. Mary stopped fondling me though still holding my prick in her hand.

As strange as it may sound, though I couldn't see her, I knew she was smiling.

"Scott, don't worry about it honey, we have all night."

"We do?"

"Yes, but only if you want to, like I told you earlier, I made a vow to your mother, and if you're interested, then I plan on honoring that."

"You were serious then?"

This time she did laugh. "Very."

Her hand began stroking me once again. The 'edge' had gone away temporarily, but there was no doubt in my mind that it would return very, very soon. All that was left to decide when it did, if I wanted to let go, or somehow fight the urge, as I wasn't as trusting of myself as she seemed to be.

"Can I touch you?"

"If you'd like. I'd like that, yes."

Mary didn't remove her hand from me though her movements had stopped. "Give me your hand," she said

I did. I felt her lead me downwards until she rested it upon the softness of her smooth skin between her legs. "We're not just pussies, or cunts, twats or splits," she told me. "We like to be caressed, teased, explored in ways that most men don't bother taking the time to find out about," she said easily. "Take your time with me Scott. We're in no hurry here, either one of us. See me with your hands, let the sensation of what you touch register within your mind. Enjoy it, savor it...savor me before going on to bigger and better things," she laughed teasingly.

So I did that. I lingered within the folds of moisture mere inches away from her sex. I reveled in the softness of her lips, entwining my fingers through them, exploring and coming to know that place upon her that I had seen ever so briefly. In my mind, I memorized nearly every square inch, felt the softness of her skin beneath the feminine split that engulfed my fingers, and played there softly petting her, enjoying the moment.

"That feels good," she moaned softly. "You're making me very, very wet Scott."

Once again taking my hand, she repositioned it more directly against the semi-hidden folds of her slit. I felt the moisture, followed it back between her nether-lips, and felt my finger swallowed up in a quicksand of succulent pussy flesh.

"Holy shit!" I breathed, excited beyond words.

I felt my finger slowly sink into her depths, felt the pull of it as she contracted herself around me. "Can you feel that?" she asked.

"Fuck yes! Oh God, I'm sorry Mary...I shouldn't have said that"

She laughed throatily. "Sometimes saying fuck feels good. It depends on how you say it, and when," she added. "Right now, fuck is perfect for what we're both feeling Scott. So yes...fuck yes, that feels good honey. Keep doing that, just have fun, take your time, find out who...I...am," she said lustily. And once again, I did.

I played in the heat of her folds, explored the depths of her essence. Over and over again I sought out the moisture I found there, even tasting it.

"My, aren't we adventurous!" she said upon discovering I had done so. "What do you think?" she asked point blank. "How do I taste?"

"Sweet," I replied truthfully. "Musky too, its certainly different. Not like anything I thought it would be."

"So, you've thought about it have you?" she said catching me totally off guard. "What exactly have you thought about anyway?" she pressed. "What did you think when you watched me from the bathroom, what did you fantasize about when you played with yourself in the living room?"

Her candor, openness though unnerving, felt refreshing. The excitement coursing through my entire being seemed to turn up a notch with the explicit images she was forcing me to remember, relive as she questioned my most private thoughts, urging me to share them.

"I was thinking how much I wanted to lick your nipples," I told her.

"And?"

"And how I wanted to suck them,"

"And?"

"And...and bite them!" I said boldly.

"Ohhh," Mary moaned audibly. "I'd like that, I'd like to feel your mouth on my nipples Scott. I'd like to feel your tongue flicking the hard nubs of my tits. Would you like to do that now, suck them? Lick them? Bite them? While still finger-fucking my pussy?"

I answered her by leaning over in the dark, probing with my face first until quickly locating the hard nubbins of flesh that awaited me. I sucked, finding one exquisitely hard piece of flesh, rolling the marble sized nipple between my lips as though about to devour it.

"Oh yes, don't be afraid Scott, suck them. Suck them as hard as you'd like," she coaxed, her hand once again milking more of the lubrication from my dick, smearing it playfully about the head of my cock until it had become slippery within her hand. Once again the sounds of my juiciness began to accompany the sounds of our breathing. Mary pulled on my cock, the force of her hand about me near painful, yet pleasurable beyond words.

"Finger me, harder now Scott. Harder and deeper!" she implored.

My hand was all but slapping her pussy as my middle finger sank to depths I'd not known before. She was slippery, smooth like silk. The velveteen texture of her slit seemed to caress my hand with each probe of my flesh. She moaned, continually, adding to the arousal I was feeling.

"I'm going to cum for you," she whispered in my ear, pressing me closer even as my lips continued sucking the magnificent tit-flesh I had claimed as prize. My fingers dancing inside her with a rapidity that pleased us both. When she cried out, I nearly stopped my movements, fearing at first I had somehow injured her.

"No! Don't stop Scott! Keep doing what you were doing! I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!"

Feeling Mary's pussy constrict about my finger as she came was incredible. I hadn't known that a woman's vagina could do that, nor did I think it was possible she could become any wetter than she already was, but she did. Short of actually ejaculating like I did, I sensed several wet pulsations that fully enveloped the palm of my hand as her liquid pleasures sought escape. She moaned, groaned and cried out with unbridled ecstasy, pressing my head full against her breasts near suffocating me as she did. But I could have welcomed a death like that, nestled between her breasts, so exquisitely soft, so sensually appealing.

I lost track of time, it mattered not. My finger remained inside her though unmoving. I didn't want to remove it, not then, not ever if I could help it. Eventually however she stirred.

"It's your turn," she said dreamily. "Its time now to let me feel you cum, let me feel the heat of your hot juice as it spurts against my breasts."

It didn't take long. Pushing me fully onto my back, I felt Mary kneel straddling my leg. She did things to my cock with her hands that I hadn't even done to myself! Like working a fire by twisting a stick between her hands, she spun it back and forth rapidly, the lubrication from my steadily streaming cock the only thing that actually kept real friction from blistering my prick. When she alternated between doing that, or slapping it using both hands, and then pumping it as I had so often done myself. I lost track of which sensation ended before another began. Only when the explosion of inevitability began rocketing up my shaft did I even realize I was climaxing.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" I screamed over and over again. I felt my semen leap from my prick, heard Mary's pleasurable sighs as my hot cream began to shower her twin mounds, wishing only that I could have also been able to see it happening.

When it was over, she took my hands placing them on her wet sticky breasts. "Next time, we do it with the lights on," she told me as though having read my mind. "Now...rub it all in, its good for them," she half joked. "And then...we sleep."

#

I had fallen asleep with one of her hard nipples pressed comfortably within the palm of my hand. I awoke to the warm rays of sunlight peeking through my window, that, and the sound of the shower running across the hall. It seemed louder than usual however, and as curiosity, which had nearly killed this particular cat, took hold of me again, I ventured across my room towards the door. I opened it, seeing almost immediately that the bathroom door was open. I smiled inwardly wondering. The 'rules' still too new to me, but there it was. "An invitation perhaps?" I wondered.

It seemed silly, but I knocked on the open door anyway. Mary was indeed taking a shower, calling out to me the moment I had knocked on the door.

"Morning sleepyhead, as soon as I finish here, I'll fix us both some breakfast. I'm famished!" she said pulling the shower curtain open in order to look at me. In my haste and curiosity, I had forgotten to put anything on. As nude as she was, I simply stood there with a dumb expression on my face.

"Care to join me?" she asked seductively.

"I need to pee first," I answered actually needing too. I expected her to close the curtain. Instead, she continued to watch as I stood there in front of the toilet.

"Am I making you nervous?" she giggled.

"A little," I admitted, straining to urinate. Mary closed the curtains though I heard her giggling.

"Just don't..."

"Sorry!" I said a split second too late.

I heard her scramble from beneath the shower spray after I'd flushed. Once again the curtains parted and she stuck her head out. "I owe you for that," she warned with a wink. "Now, would you like to watch me? I was just about to use the shower massage to masturbate with. I like starting off my day that way," she added.

This newfound openness was still a little hard for me to fully accept. Obviously everything she'd said the night before she'd been dead serious about. Especially the frequently masturbating part.

I stepped into the oversized bathtub. There was easily room enough for two, perhaps even three to gather together there beneath the shower spray. She lifted the hand-held nozzle adjusting the pulsating beat. "Ever try one of these?" she asked.

"Ah no...in fact, I never have," I told her, watching her with awe-filled eyes. Last night had been wild enough. But now, seeing her in the light of day, she was even more beautiful than the few precious glimpses I had stolen. Or fantasized about in imaging what she looked like, where I hadn't as yet collected all the puzzle pieces.

Placing it between her legs, she spread them slightly tilting her head back as she did, grabbing onto handrail to steady herself as the pulsating wand performed its magic against her pussy.

"God that feels nice! I really like the way the water tickles my clit," she said opening her eyes to gage my reaction to what she was doing.

"You like watching me don't you?" she asked smiling, looking down towards my rock-hard prick.

"Would you like to try this for a second?" she asked.

I was still hesitant to actually masturbate in front of her. I mean I had of course, but not realizing then that she had known. Seeing her do it was something else entirely. I could have stood there watching her all day. But to actually do it myself, I wasn't at all sure that I could without becoming self-conscious about it.

"Here, let me show you," she offered. Which was again, something else entirely.

Stepping behind me, Mary clasped my prick in one hand, aiming the pulsating spray of the shower massage against the head of my dick. "How's that feel? Nice huh?"

I remembered our conversation from last night. It seemed appropriate here now too. "Oh fuck yes! That really does feel good! No wonder you like doing this every morning!" I said in agreement.

"Every chance I get," she smiled. She stepped to the side of me then, switching the spray back and forth against us both, alternating the play of the water. Twice she brought us each to the edge before backing off.

"Tell you what, lets stay horny for a while, makes it better when we finally do get one another off," she informed me.

I had been so fucking close. Almost to the point of climaxing anyway, with or without her help.

"You're serious?"

Mary shut off the shower, replacing the nozzle.

"Guess you are," I added.

Stepping out of the tub, Mary tossed me a thick bath towel to dry off with before grabbing one for herself. "See you downstairs," she said a moment after she'd finished. I watched as she hung up the towel, heading down towards the kitchen...naked.

I quickly hung up my own towel, and pursued her down stairs. Also naked.

She was already pouring us both a cup of coffee by the time I arrived. "Careful with that," she admonished me handing me a hot steaming cup of java. "You don't want to burn anything," she winked teasingly.

She was right though, that was the last thing I wanted to have happen. So I carefully sat down, placing my mug of coffee down onto the table first, only then glancing back towards her where she stood leaning against the counter top sipping hers.

"Good? Not too strong?" she asked.

I took another sip of my own. "No, it's fine. It's really good in..." I never finished my sentence. Looking back up towards her, I noticed that Mary had slipped a hand down between her legs. There she stood sipping her coffee, eying me over the edge of the cup, playing with herself.

"Fuck me!" I stammered nearly dropping my cup potentially burning myself. Mary allowed herself a hearty laugh approaching the table.

"Really?" she questioned.

I watched as she pulled out one of the kitchen chairs expecting her to sit down. Sliding it over in front of my own, she placed one leg upon the seat instead.