Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, do that again," she said.

I nipped her clit again, then sucked it, flicked it with my tongue, and went back to sliding my tongue back up her slit as slowly as I could manage it before repeating the process all over again.

"Oh my God...you really are a natural at doing this!" she groaned honestly enjoying it.

When Mary came, it was as though a damn had broken loose or something. If I'd thought she was wet before, it was nothing in comparison to the way she was now. Nearly drowning, I all but buried my face in her pussy as her hands once again held me there, quivering, actually crying out saying my name over and over again. God that sounded good.

Once again, we both fell asleep for a while afterwards, waking up sometime in the middle of the night. Only this time I was still comfortably situated between her legs, and this time, I went first.

When it was my turn again, I'd forgotten all about poor Debra's surprise, enjoying my second "suck-job" entirely from start to finish. And even better, this time Mary saved some for her tits too. When morning came, we got up, showered, and masturbated one another in the bathroom before heading downstairs for breakfast where we all but cooked everything there was to eat in the kitchen.

#

Graduation is only a few days away now. Everyone at school is talking about the big dance and all the parties scheduled for afterwards. Mary asked me what I was planning on doing. And I told her I wasn't planning on going to the dance. There was a really nice hotel restaurant that I've been wanting to try. So I told her that. She of course made reservations for us for dinner. What she doesn't know is that I also reserved what they call the 'honeymoon suite', complete with a heart shaped bed, as well as a sunken tub. Though I'm finally graduating from high school, I'm hoping that I will also be graduating into manhood. The finals for that one have me a little worried. But as Mary has proven to be the best teacher I've ever studied under, I have expectations of eventually passing that class with honors too.

I still think of, and miss my parents. But I often thank my mother silently during the night for sending me such a wonderful friend and companion, whose name I will forever cherish.

Mary.