Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never really did see my clit did you?" she asked still grinning.

I wasn't even sure what a clit was. Positioned as she was, Mary spread herself with her fingers. What looked like a pearl suddenly appeared near the top of her slit.

"If a woman's comfortable enough with herself, she'll tell a man what she likes. If a man is a considerate lover, he'll ask her. Remember that."

I was staring at her pussy, almost drooling with fascination as she wet her finger with her lips before sliding the tip of it across the surface of that shiny pink pearl.

"Initially, I prefer indirect stimulation. Sometimes its almost too sensitive to touch." Mary teased the surrounding folds of her flesh, drawing her fingers along the sides of her clit rather than touching it directly. "Once I'm aroused however, then I enjoy touching it, but not before ensuring that it's nice and wet. And only then do I tickle it lightly, much like using a feather."

I was in awe. Watching Mary slowly stroking that nubbin of flesh was for me like going to Disney Land for the first time. Not knowing which ride to go on first, wanting to do them all.

"When I'm really aroused, much like I am now, then I like to draw my finger just inside, like this..."

Mary slid her finger down her now glistening furrow, producing an abundance of moisture that clung to the tip of her finger. She used it to coat her clit with, finding as she did an exquisite pleasure as her finger delicately stroked, stimulating that pleasure nubbin.

"Another thing. Women really do enjoy having their nipples played with too. But sometimes, if they're played with too much, they can become just as raw and tender as jacking yourself off too fast without lubrication. So once I start lubricating, its always nice to take a little of my juice and apply it to my nipples as well."

Once again Mary dipped a finger showing me. Seeing her smear pussy cream on and about both nipples caused my cock to lurch excitedly, expelling a droplet of pre-cum. She noticed this as it happened, giggling excitedly. "Another good source," she stated reaching down to snag the droplet of ooze, which she then applied to her clit, rubbing it a little more quickly.

Without even thinking, I had wrapped my hand around my prick, squeezing it, urging another droplet to surface just so she could swipe it off again.

"Once I'm thoroughly aroused, and ready to cum, there's all sorts of things I can do to create different sensations," she informed me. "Sometimes, if I'm in the mood, I will often pat my pussy lips. Guys call it 'spanking the monkey', so I guess in my case, it would be 'slapping the kitty'!"

Mary began doing just that. Using the palm of her hand fingers down, she rapidly began slapping her mound, cupping her palm over her clit giving it several quick slaps in succession. Only then did she stop slipping two fingers inside her slit slowly toying with herself, though I noticed she kept a more direct contact with her clit with each upward stroke of her hand. I was still absentmindedly touching myself, too engrossed in what she was doing to even notice that I wasn't the least bit self conscious about it now.

"I like watching you," she told me. "Keep doing it. I want to see how it is that you play with yourself so I can learn what it is that you like!"

That almost caused me to stop, but I was feeling too good myself now to worry about it any more. So I began stroking my prick the way I often did, throwing in a twist or two which delighted her as she saw me change tactics, as I began giving myself a variety of differing sensations. Palm over the top, I bent my prick slightly off to one side petting it in this way, actually twisting my hand as I stroked my prick.

"Hmmm, that looks nice," she purred watching me. "What else do you like to do?"

Lust had taken over my thoughts. At this point I wanted to share with her all my naughty little self-pleasuring secrets. Leaning back in my chair, I released my cock which stood stiff and proud before her. I began to actually slap it, one hand, then the other, each one following the other slowly, increasing both the tempo as well as the actual contact as I gradually allowed myself to adjust to the slightly stinging, yet electrifying sensations. As the rapidity of my hands slapping my prick, alternated with a speed that became a blur as she followed along, she too began frigging her clit, fingering her cunt with a speed that began to match my own.

"Will you cum with me?" she asked unnecessarily.

I could only nod my head, already approaching that threshold of ecstasy that was mere moments away.

Switching back to a more conventional means of getting myself off, I began pumping my shaft up and down, matching Mary stroke for stroke as we continued on, watching one another, grinning wickedly.

"You gonna cum soon?" she asked in a husky tone. "Because I am," she warned.

It was all the warning she gave, as a second or two after that, her face turned crimson, her eyes closing as she tossed herself into the throes of orgasm, convulsing wildly as her head tossed back and forth, one hand pinching her nipple, the other pummeling her pussy wildly.

Watching her climax triggered my own. With an intensity that I had not felt in quite a while, I enjoyed the first hard-felt explosion as my prick released a long thin rope of jisim, which arched high into the air, and surprisingly, a world record distance for myself. Watching it actually landing on her chest was erotic enough. But even the second and third streamers of cream were as powerful as the first, splashing in a nice tight pattern against the bulls eye of her naval.

Mary was more than delighted with the gift she'd received. Sitting down into the chair across from me, she massaged the natural lotion into her tummy as well as her breasts.

"Lots of vitamin E," she said grinning. "Good for the skin!"

We finished our coffee's casually discussing what we'd both learned and witnessed. I was surprised with her nonchalant candor over what we'd just done, but her easygoing attitude quickly calmed whatever reservations I might have had. Sitting there drinking coffee together in the nude afterwards, seemed as natural, and as normal as though I'd been doing it for years.

"This is nice," I finally stated. "I could get used to this," I added.

"I'm glad to hear that," Mary told me. "Because I don't plan on getting dressed until we go out later to do the grocery shopping. Now...what say we get some breakfast started? I'm even more famished than I was when we first came down here!"

I whole heartedly agreed with that, helping Mary wherever I could, making sure I never got in the way. Though being extremely careful when I watched over the bacon, ensuring that none of the grease splattered, accidentally injuring any exposed parts.

Even as we stood at the sink afterwards, washing and drying the breakfast dishes we played. Mary handed me a plate she'd just rinsed. As I began to dry it with the dishtowel, I felt her hand enclose about my newfound erection, giving it a few gentle strokes, maintaining its firmness. Something she had continued to do ever since we'd begun washing the dishes. Even later, as we carried down the laundry to wash, she'd shown me how she sometimes sat atop the washer as it headed into the spin-cycle, giving herself a naughty little tease of sorts, as the vibrations from the washer stimulated her cunt.

"See? Doing chores can be fun can't they?"

I had no argument with that, becoming bolder myself as we straightened up the living room, stepping behind her as she leaned over to dust off the tables, slipping my finger into her pussy from behind, giving her a few lingering strokes as she sighed contentedly, returning the favor moments later as I pushed the vacuum across the floor, with Mary following, stroking my cock as I did.

I found myself chuckling as I put the vacuum away.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

My face flushed. "Don't laugh, but once, several years ago, I used my mother's vacuum to get myself off with," I told her. Surprised that I did on the one hand, but feeling particularly good about feeling comfortable enough to have done so.

"What else have you tried?" she asked honestly interested, sitting down on the couch now that we'd finished our weekend chores. "Tell me everything you've tried," she urged, already beginning to finger her hard nipples as I'd seen her do earlier.

I was still blushing, but the excitement of revealing to her all my dirty secrets seemed exciting to me. And once again, the boldness of my newly discovered frame of mind took over.

"You tell me one of yours, and then I'll tell you one of mine," I suggested.

Mary seemed to like that idea, slipping a finger inside herself now, directing me to sit down next to her on the couch. "Even better, I'll play with you while you tell me something you've done. And then you can play with me, while I tell you something I've done to myself. How's that sound?"

"It sounds wonderful!" I moaned as her hand already began stroking my prick in much the same way that she'd seen me doing to myself earlier.

We spent the better part of the next hour relating stories to one another, taking turns pleasuring each other. When I came, I was surprised that the intensity was just as strong, just as forceful as it had been earlier that same morning.

"You like Italian?" Mary asked.

"Sure! Love it in fact!" I answered hungrily.

"Well, unfortunately, we'll have to get dressed and go to the store then. But tell you what. I'll fix us a nice supper, we'll pick ourselves up a nice sexy movie to watch afterwards, and make an entire evening of it together. How's that sound?"

"It sounds great!" I said enthusiastically, already looking forward to our evening together even though I had barely finished climaxing no more than a few minutes ago. Even when Jeff called, asking me if I wanted to go out that evening and grab a burger together, I was delighted when I honestly told him "No thanks, I have plans of my own."

As promised, Mary had fixed a wonderfully delicious dinner, after which we retired to the living room in order to watch the movie. Only then did we undress, making ourselves more comfortable, as well as accessible as the movie began. It certainly wasn't an 'X'-rated movie, or anything even close to that. More sensual and suggestive than anything, though a great deal of nudity certainly fueled the fires that Mary had been slowly stroking ever since the show had begun. When it eventually ended, I was anxious to continue our extended foreplay towards a dramatic conclusion. And judging by Mary's reaction so was she!

It certainly wasn't cold. Once she'd turned off the TV set, Mary threw a large thick comforter down on the floor, igniting the gas fireplace a second later, our only source of lighting. It was nice and cozy however as I quickly joined her there down on the floor. After everything we'd done so far today, I was certainly expecting more of the same, and looking forward to it. Happily content to simply finger Mary's delicious quim, and equally just as content to have her jack my cock off with her hand, I lay next to her on the floor anticipating just that.

"As nice as this evenings been," Mary began. "I think its only fitting that I treat you to something else equally as special too."

I had no clue as to what she had in mind, even as she suddenly slid further down between my legs. Only when she'd positioned herself kneeling over me slightly did I realize her intent.

The first thought that popped into my mind was Debra and Jeff in the backseat of his car. The sounds as she obviously began sucking his prick, followed closely a short time later by the obvious disgust when he'd emptied himself inside her mouth.

As such, I tensed freezing momentarily as Mary's lips softly engulfed the head of my prick, tickling it lightly with the tip of her tongue. I couldn't have spoken if I'd wanted to. Never before in my entire life had I ever experienced a sensation like this one! As good as it had felt having someone's hand other than your own jerking you off, it was ten times as good, feeling her mouth doing it, and thus like Jeff, I began to see how he hadn't lasted very damn long.

Twice I tried to find a voice with which to speak to her, wanting to warn her, assure her that I wouldn't make the same mistake as my sometimes friend had. Mary's sucking mouth performed magic tricks however; garnering my full attention as I focused completely on the sweet licks of her tongue, gentle nibblings of her teeth as she worked up one side, and then down the other along side my shaft.

Why it's even called a blowjob escapes me. There was no blowing involved at all! Perhaps a "suck job" I thought abstractly. Mary's mouth having now formed a more vacuum like suction about the head of my prick as she actually did suck, still periodically tonguing the super-sensitive head of my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, choosing to use what was rapidly becoming my most favorite word. "Oh my God Mary!" I added to that, feeling my toes tingling, the hair on my head suddenly electrified as though she'd somehow managed to plug herself in to one of the nearby electrical sockets.

And there was no denying it either. She could have sucked and licked me so slowly that even a snail wouldn't have felt it...but I still did. The orgasm had actually begun a long time ago, the moment after she'd wrapped her lips around my dick. I just didn't know it as yet. With superhuman effort, I managed to raise myself up, supporting my weight with my elbows as I glanced down towards her bobbing head. My intent, for what it was worth, to somehow extricate myself from beneath her the moment I felt my climax actually begin. I still wasn't sure if I would find my voice in time, already losing control if not consciousness as my balls tightened, tingled, and alerted me that the first of what would be several delicious squirtings were already on their way.

"Mary! Look out!" I screamed as though warning her away from an onrushing freight train or something, which in a sense, was nearly the same.

If anything, Mary picked up the pace as well as the suction that had all but claimed my soul as she drew it up and out the end of my prick, taking whatever reasoning I still had along with it.

My elbows suddenly turned into Jell-O, and I collapsed unceremoniously back onto the cushioned floor as all ten of my toes began pumping semen, or so it seemed to me anyway. That same familiar "sucking" sound was again heard however, but Mary was drawing every ounce of fluid that I was giving her without screaming hysterically as I'd almost expected her to do. I know I'd actually lost consciousness, that...or entered the twilight zone as the next thing I knew, Mary was lying beside me again, and I was unable to recall any of that happening.

"Been a while since I've actually enjoyed doing that," she told me still running her tongue over her lips.

"You...you actually enjoyed that?" I said bewildered.

"Yes! Didn't you?" she asked in mock surprise that I hadn't. Before I could comment, she continued. "There's only one thing I hate about doing that," she'd begun.

I winced, hearing Debra's angry shriek inside my head.

"What?" I dared ask.

"That I don't get to rub it into my titties afterwards!" she said simply.

I rolled my head towards her, only then daring to look into her eyes. She was grinning, that same evil wicked grin she'd given me earlier, and the same one that turned me inside out every time she did so. Which is when I also leaned forward and kissed her. Something I hadn't really done before up until now. Oh, we'd kissed. That same sort of affectionate kiss you give a family member. But never one like the one we were suddenly sharing now. If lips and mouths were capable of fucking, ours were.

I had only 'French-kissed' one other girl before. And only because some stupid spin of a coke bottle on the floor had required me to do so. It seemed silly at the time, but again, I was considerably younger then too. Now, as our tongues caressed one another, as lips sucked lips taking turns, I found a renewed passion within mere moments that frankly took me by surprise. Especially after the earth-shattering climax I had only minutes ago experienced.

We were both breathing...hard, when we finally came up for air. Mary's hand automatically seeking me out, pleased as well as mildly surprised that I was as hard as a rock all over again. I felt a little like Superman, changing the words slightly inside my head as I repeated them to myself.

"Faster than a speeding bullet, getting hard all over again, able to leap back to a full erection, more powerful than a locomotive..."

"Would you like to try licking me?" she asked.

"What?"

Superman down on his knees, the green glow of Kryptonite weakening him as he fought to preserve his strength, which was rapidly being drawn away.

"I've never done that before," I said anxiously.

"I know, and I understand that. But if you'd like to learn how, I'm willing to teach you," she told me matter of factly.

"What if I'm no good at it?" I said aloud, "Or worse, if I hate it?" I thought secretly. Already feeling guilty about even thinking that after the incredible "suck-job" I'd just been given.

"Scott? You're forgetting the rules here. Just because I did something that I like doing, doesn't mean you're expected or required to do the same."

"But what if you don't like it?" I asked.

Mary laughed. "Somehow, I don't think that's going to happen. Something tells me you're a 'natural'," she said sincerely.

"Ok, but no promises!" I said stupidly.

"None accepted," she answered back giggling.

I slid down between her legs and lay there for a moment just looking at her. I still found staring at her pussy a fascinating experience anyway, but now...going into an area I didn't even know existed was like finding out Space Mountain at Disney Land really did go into space!

"Now what?" I asked nervously, causing her to laugh all over again.

"Like I told you before Scott, take your time. Just do whatever it is you feel like doing. Don't worry, if I don't like something, I'll tell you. But short of actually biting my clit off, I don't think there's anything I can't tolerate or won't enjoy. So...just explore me with your lips and tongue. I'll guide you along," she promised.

Having been given that assurance, I eased myself closer to her, first catching her heated scent, finding it both intoxicating as well as pleasurable.

"You can fuck me with your nose if you really want to, I'm game for just about anything. But the intent here was for you to use your tongue and your mouth," she instructed me as I realized I'd all but buried my nose inside the opening of her pussy.

"Sorry," I replied, inching back.

Once again she laughed. "Like I said, you can pretty much do whatever you want to, including your nose if you wish."

I licked her. She moaned. So I licked her again, this time just grazing that pearl she'd shown me earlier. She moaned again, this time even longer more deeply.

"Like I said, you're a natural!"

I began to flick her clit with my tongue, keeping the touch soft, light and feathery. She put her hands on my head, fingers intertwining themselves in my hair. Obviously, whatever I was doing, she liked it.

"Oh fuck!" she said using my now favorite word.

Like she'd done to me, I alternated my teasing. Slowly, languishly drawing my tongue up the sweet tasting furrow of her slit, then almost savagely attacking her clit with a series of quick thrusting stabs of my tongue.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked teasingly.

"Shut up and eat me! I'll let you know if you do anything wrong!" she responded.

I grinned, nipped her clit with my teeth. She slapped the side of my head. Not hard enough to hurt, but playfully.