Massage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Beck
Don Beck
132 Followers

Tom had bent over and was licking all around Marie's left nipple. With his other hand he was rubbing her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. It was obvious she was covered with massage oil, so he could only imagine how good the friction and heat felt on her nice round tits. Then Tom put Marie's left nipple in his mouth. At first he was sucking it in and out of his mouth, but then he engulfed her whole areola. This was amazing to watch. He then slowly pulled his mouth off of her nipple and switched mouth and hand to opposite breasts. He repeated the whole pleasure process over again.

Bob was turned on to see how Marie's nipples stayed so hard. By now Bob had moved all the way up to the top of Marie's parted slit. He pulled away momentarily to look down and spot the little bud, now obviously erect and reaching up as if to meet his mouth. He felt he could wait no longer and moved his face back down between her warm succulent lips. His tongue easily found this swollen little marble as his chin settled in between her soft, silky lips. He began by simply licking it lightly up and down and then back and forth as if in greeting. He tried to suck on it lightly but noticed Marie pulling away. So feeling that he knew what she wanted he went back to simply sliding his tongue back and forth across it. He could soon feel her hard little clit begin to grow. He had never actually felt one this hard before, one that had actually responded so readily. This wonderful woman just continued to amaze him.

Tom hoped that he would get to do more than suck her tits, although even if that was all he would get to do, he would still be very thankful.

Bob then continued to lick Marie's clit, but at a much faster pace. He decided to try a little more massage along with the licking, but this massaging would be a little different. Without missing a beat with his tongue, he removed his right hand from her hip, reached down between her legs, and began to rub her lips. Marie immediately lifted her pussy up to meet his hand and he knew he had made the right decision. Marie had noticed that Bob's fingers were like him, long and slender. And he chose that moment to slip his longest finger, his middle one, into Marie's wet, warm hole. He tried to move it in slowly but Marie began to thrust towards him so he simply slid his finger all the way in, all the way up to his last knuckle. While he didn't consider himself to be the best lover in the world, he had learned a few things in his life. And the most important thing right now was not to thrust in and out, but to curl his finger upward toward her tummy. He found it hard to believe, but when he did this her clit actually seemed to poke out a little farther. He began stroking the front side of her pussy in sync with the way he was licking her clit, back and forth. Within a couple of strokes he had settled into a nice steady rhythm that had Marie rocking slightly back and forth. He again looked up to see the passionate kissing going on. It was very erotic, with three tongues all probing various orifices, and four different sets of lips giving and receiving immense pleasure.

Marie couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't fathom that she could feel so much pleasure and yet be so relaxed. It was as if all of her nerves were on fire with pleasure but all of her muscles were asleep. Well, not quite all. She could feel the muscle in her mouth, her tongue, pressing against Tom's tongue. And she could feel involuntary muscles in her pussy, squeezing and relaxing rhythmically. She could feel her nipples, hard and sticking straight up. She could also feel an undercurrent of sexuality throughout her whole body, as if her body was made just for this kind of intense pleasure with other human beings, specifically hard, horny men. Most of all she could feel the intense feeling of her sex. Her pussy continued to pulsate, her lips were alive with feelings of sensuality, and the firmness of her clit was foreign even to her. Amid all of this intense sexual heat was a wetness she didn't know was possible. Oh, she had certainly been turned on before, but this transcended to a new level. She could feel the rubbing of Bob's finger on her G-spot, and felt his tongue pushing against her clit as if they were one and the same. She felt her breathing becoming faster now. She felt her hips pushing up to meet Bob's finger and tongue, as if her hips knew what she wanted and needed and were moving on their own. She knew what was coming soon, and she wanted it badly, but she also wanted to put it off as long as she could. But she couldn't delay it much longer, and her mind told her to relax and let the inevitable happen. And so she did. She allowed herself to accept the pleasure that she wanted so badly. The first place she felt the fire was on her face. It suddenly became very warm. She felt it move off of her face, and like a small electrical charge, move to both of her erect nipples. They too became very warm. After only a few seconds, the charge seemed to intensify in her nipples and suddenly it was no longer a small electrical charge but a lightning bolt that shot straight down to her pussy.

What happened next took only a split second to complete, but for Marie time had suddenly slowed down, and she felt everything. It initially went directly to her clit, causing feelings of pleasure many times more intense that any she had ever felt before. That feeling remained on her clit but also spread down her lips, causing more heat, more swelling, and even a small orgasm of their own. From there the charge went directly into her vagina. It seemed to circle the opening briefly, then charged inward, covering every space of her soft wet tissue. It continued all the way to the depths of her pussy. Then it backtracked to that special spot on the front of her pussy, just past her pubic bone. Here it seemed to swirl around and around that spot, building and building in intensity until it exploded upward, straight into her clit. She thought the pleasure up to now had been intense, but she wasn't prepared for what came next. Time returned to normal as she exploded. Her pussy, clit, and G-spot erupted into an orgasm like she had never felt before. It wasn't really a new feeling, more like the usually intense feelings of orgasm multiplied many times over. The charge spread from her pussy outward, like a spreading grass fire. It quickly moved down her legs, spreading from her inner thighs around and downward, all the way to her feet. She could actually feel pleasure in her feet as they involuntarily began to curl upward. The charge simultaneously spread down from her pussy and up her butt. She could feel it running across her cheeks and up the crack of her ass, even tickling lightly across her rectum. It shot right up her spine, spreading out across her back as it went. At the same time, it was moving across her pubis, up over her tummy, back across her breasts, where her nipples had never really stopped feeling the smaller charge. But this time her breasts actually became firmer and poked upward along with her hard nipples. The fire then moved up her neck, over her face and the back of her head. It seemed to meet at the very top of her head where, somehow, it went deep into her brain and found that very special area of the brain reserved only for sexual pleasure. It circled, aroused, and stimulated that spot until it felt like even her brain was coming. And it actually was. She was now deep into a total body orgasm, even though the most intense feelings were centered around her sex.

Luckily Tom had pulled away from her mouth when he saw the change begin. He stood above her head and simply rubbed those special spots behind her ears.

Bob, however, had gone on licking her clit and rubbing her special pussy spot, even though it had become somewhat difficult. Because not only was every nerve in Marie's body now screaming with wave after wave of orgasm, but her muscles had gone from being almost dormant, to being on full alert. Her legs were around Bob's shoulders, wrapped around to his back, where they alternately squeezed and relaxed. Marie couldn't even remember if she or Bob had put her legs up there, but it was the perfect place for them. She was pulling with her legs and also thrusting with her hips forcefully. This was why Bob was having a hard time holding on, but he never let that clit leave his tongue and he never let his finger stray from its target.

Marie's whole chest and neck were now a warm, rosy pink. Tom had never seen anything like it, but her tits were actually quivering, as if little muscle spasms were running over them. He looked down at Marie's face and he didn't think he had ever seen a prettier one. For not only was she physically attractive, but the look of intense, extreme pleasure coupled with a look of total relaxation was incredible. Marie's face was totally relaxed, except for a small smile at her lips. Her soft moaning which had begun minutes before had turned into sounds of satisfaction, relief, and pleasure, which in themselves made him even harder. She would open her mouth in the shape of an "O" and let out the most wonderful noise, not really a scream, but much louder than a moan, actually saying "oooooh". This would go on until it seemed she had to be out of breath, and she would stop, take a couple of small gulps of air, and let out a low definite moan. She alternated between the "ooooh"s and the moans for probably a good two or three minutes before she finally started to slow. To Tom and his ten second orgasms, this seemed unreal. As she began to slow, she reached down with both hands and gently pulled Bob's head away from her clit. She let him continue to rub her vagina for another thirty seconds or so and then slowly pulled his hand away from her soaking wet pussy. Bob simply laid his head across her tummy, feeling her juices drip down his chin. Tom went back to giving her soft little kisses across her face and lips.

Her body continued to twitch and her hips continued to buck slightly, although she had no control whatsoever over her body now. As she began to come back to reality, back from that mind-numbing orgasm, she realized that her body was indeed out of her control. For try as she might, she couldn't find the energy to even lift her legs from Bob's shoulders. Between the massage and the incredible orgasm, she was totally spent. But she knew she wasn't done. She knew what these two gorgeous men wanted now. But to be honest, that's what Marie wanted too. Because to Marie, nothing felt better after a good orgasm than a nice hard dick in her pussy.

By now the men had raised up off of her. They proceeded to place towels on the floor, with a large pillow from the sofa where her head would lay. Together they reached under her, lifted her off of the table and carried her over to the towels, where they gently laid her down. Marie laid on her side, just watching to see what would happen next. Tom and Bob just stood there admiring her, but that didn't last for long. Marie noticed that Bob still had on his polo shirt and a pair of short cargo pants. His pants were baggy, so she couldn't really make out an outline of his dick, but she could see where the head was pressing against the fabric. Bob pulled his shirt off over his head and she was pleased to see a slim but muscled chest with a few blonde hairs covering him. He then reached down, unbuttoned his pants, and quickly dropped them to his ankles, where he deftly stepped out of them. He noticed the appreciative look in Marie's eyes as she focused on his member.

Marie was indeed pleased with what she saw. His dick was fully erect and pointing straight at her. It was easily eight inches long, but like Bob, it was slender. It wasn't small around, it was about average in thickness, but its length made it appear thinner that it actually was. Marie knew this instinctively, and was just hoping she could fit the whole thing inside of her. Bob then move towards Marie, where he walked around behind her and sat her up in a kneeling position. She reached out for his big cock as he walked by her and he let her wrap her hand around it momentarily but then he pulled her hand away. As he was kneeling behind her he once again spread warm oil on her back and began to massage her. She didn't think she could take any more relaxation at first but she really couldn't fight it and it did feel incredibly good. She tried to reach behind her to find his cock, but he grasped her gently by the wrists and pushed her hands into her lap. He then continued to rub her back, and now she could feel not just his hands but his big dick rubbing against the middle of her back. It felt even longer that it had looked. The heat of his dick was making the oil especially warm wherever his head touched her back. She was once again feeling shivers up and down her spine, and realized that her juices were beginning to flow again. Marie also realized, and she was sure it was obvious to Bob and Tom, that she was still twitching. She continued to feel little waves of pleasure, "mini-orgasms", running through her pussy.

Marie was just beginning to get into this new massage, when Tom stepped in front of her. Marie looked up at him in anticipation, and they just stared into each other's eyes. Then Tom pulled off his sleeveless shirt to reveal a large, well-muscled chest with a large mat of brown hair covering his chest and moving down to a spot where it seemed to point the way to his cock, disappearing into his bike shorts. Marie looked down to where his cock was straining at his shorts and once again tried to imagine what it looked like. Tom then moved closer. Marie sensed that he wanted her to remove his shorts, so she reached up and grabbed the top of his shorts with both hands and began to pull them down. As tight as they were they came down easily. As she pulled them farther down she could see the deep fur of his brown, curly pubic hairs. She continued to pull downward and could now see the base of his dick. She pulled down more and could tell that his dick was very much like she had imagined. It was very thick, much thicker than Bob's. It too seemed to resemble its owner. Finally she was down to the head. As she slipped his shorts gently over his head, his cock sprang upward, actually bouncing a little as it came to rest pointing directly at her mouth. At first she was shocked. She didn't know what to think. She had never seen such a thing. For the head of his dick was huge. It was easily an inch thicker than the rest of his cock, maybe even more. As she sat there staring at it, Tom slid his pants completely off. Marie hadn't realized it, but her mouth was slightly open.

Tom said, "That's as good a place to start as any."

Marie looked up at him and they shared a little laugh. Marie said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

Tom replied, "Hell, stare all you want. I loved the look on your face when you were looking at it. And it's really not as bad as it looks. You might even learn to like it."

Marie stated, "Oh, it doesn't look bad at all. And I like it already." Marie then dropped her eyes back to this unique dick. She thought, "How can you not like a dick that is right in front of your face?" She just watched it for a couple of more seconds. It was pulsating, moving up and down with the beat of his heart. She reached up to touch his balls. She was surprised to find them clean shaven. She hadn't even noticed, because she had been focusing on his huge head. She continued to rub his hairless balls as she moved her mouth closer to his engorged cock. She could see a little of his clear love juice slipping out of the end of his shaft and she quickly shot her tongue out to catch it. It had very little flavor, but enough to cause her pleasure center to recognize it and send signals out to her body to prepare for sex. She then proceeded to lick all around this enormous mushroom, for that's what his head reminded her of. She left his head and moved back to lick the sides of his cock. Her tongue wandered down to his balls, which she also licked, and then put them one at a time into her mouth. The feeling of a smooth sack against her lips and tongue was wonderful. She began to realize why men preferred shaved pussies. As she sucked and nibbled on his scrotum, she heard him let out a sigh, and realized he was breathing a little faster. She returned to his cock, sliding her lips all the way back to his head. She was surprised to see how dark purple his head had become. This turned her on even more, because she realized that she was causing his dick to become even more engorged. She began by slowly circling her lips around his head. Damn it was big! But it wasn't too big to accommodate. She had planned on teasing him a little bit but she immediately wanted the whole thing in her mouth. Marie moved her head forward and had quickly immersed his whole dick in her mouth. His head felt huge in her mouth, but she quickly relaxed and began to enjoy this very different cock. He was in so far that his pubic hairs were tickling her nose.

Bob had continued rubbing Marie's back and stroking his long dick against her spine. He was very much enjoying watching Marie lick and suck Tom's cock. He decided it was time for some pleasure of his own. Marie felt Bob's hands slide under her ass and begin to lift. Tom had been looking down, watching Marie suck his cock, and noticed what Bob was doing. He reached down, put his hands under Marie's arms and helped Bob to lift. As they lifted Marie off the ground, Marie never allowed Tom's cock to slip from her mouth. Bob slid his body under her, legs first, so that he was now lying on his back, with his upper body behind her. Marie pulled her mouth away from Tom's hard, wet dick but replaced it with her right hand. She had felt Bob's legs sliding under her, and had especially felt his long, hard dick slide across her ass, over her wet pussy, where it was now resting between her lips staring up at her. She knew what was expected of her then, and she was more than ready. Never letting go of Tom's dick, she raised up until her pussy was right over the tip of Bob's dick. Looking down, she again realized how long his dick was and hoped she would be able to control the depth of that thing. She grasped Bob's dick in her left hand, briefly smiled to herself as she realized she had a hard dick in each hand, and lowered herself down. She felt his head touch against her opening and felt her vagina begin to open wider to accept his dick. She wasn't certain if his dick was spreading her open or if her pussy was just so hungry for a nice hard dick that it was opening up on its own. It didn't matter. She just wanted to feel it inside her. She moved down slowly at first, pulled back a little, then moved down a little more. When it was about half way in, the pussy twinges came back. My God, she thought, I'm starting to have mini-orgasms again. These twinges of pleasure caused her pussy to become increasingly wetter and caused her clit to rise up anew. As these little orgasms became more frequent she couldn't wait to feel his whole dick any longer. She simply began to slide the rest of the way down his dick, just hoping she didn't hurt herself. Suddenly she could feel her ass settle against his pubic hair and realized she had taken his whole long, hard dick inside of her. No pain, just more pleasure.

Because of her narrow hips, Marie had had to deliver both of her sons by C-section. At the time it had bothered her. But over the years she had realized it had been a blessing in disguise. Don was always telling her how tight she still was because of that. And she knew it added to her pleasure, too, just as it was at this moment.

Realizing everything between her legs was fine, she returned her attention to Tom's cock. She engulfed his cock as though she had never left it and began stroking it back and forth with her mouth. At one point she reached up and used her hand in conjunction with her mouth, but he pulled her hand away. All he wanted was mouth. Marie was very good at giving head and Tom was happily aware of this. She could take his dick all the way into her mouth without ever seeming to gag or choke. In fact she seemed to enjoy having the whole thing disappear inside her mouth. Tom noticed how she sucked on it ever so slightly as she withdrew. He also noticed that her tongue seemed to always be involved in providing this wonderful blow job. Marie was indeed enjoying sucking on his cock. She had always loved the feel of a hard dick in her mouth. She loved the pleasure she gave by doing this, and she knew she was good at it. But something about that especially large head as it slid in and out of her mouth was turning her on. She settled into a rhythm of sliding her mouth all the way down his shaft and then back to where his enormous mushroom just brushed the edge of her lips, rubbing her tongue across it as it went by. Then back down, and on and on. She was loving it.

Don Beck
Don Beck
132 Followers