Massage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was also very much aware of Bob's long dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Bob had his hands firmly grasping her ass as he lifted her up and down his gloriously long shaft. Marie helped with the thrusting as much as she could but Bob was pretty much in control and was doing most of the work himself. He was doing something Marie had never felt before, but it was very nice. As he lifted her ass up he would twist her slightly to the right, then back to center as he pulled her back down. On the next lift he would twist her slightly to the left then back to center as he pulled her back down. Sometimes he would lift her so high that his head would just tickle the opening of her hot wet pussy. When he pulled her back down he would also thrust firmly upward with his hips, insuring that every last inch of his cock was inside Marie's pussy. He too had settled into a rhythm.

Marie had to admit to herself that reality could indeed be as good as fantasy. She continued to have little orgasms although they weren't so little anymore, and were in fact growing with almost every stroke of Bob's long dick. While she knew she couldn't come like she did when Bob had eaten her, she was none the less feeling the beginnings of another orgasm. She then realized that this was probably still lingerings from that first orgasm, because her little twinges had never stopped completely.

Marie went on thrusting against Bob as much as she could, and continued to suck Tom's dick harder and faster. Both men were now breathing rapidly and she knew they were very close. She had one hand on Tom's hip to steady herself, and the other on his balls. He had both of his hands lightly on the sides of her head. Marie suddenly felt Tom's balls begin to retract toward his body and she knew that he was about to come. She continued to suck his cock as deep into her mouth as she could until she felt him begin to tense. She went all the way down his cock one more time and then pulled away sucking very hard. As she released his dick, he released his come. She actually saw his semen come shooting out of his dick straight at her. She turned her head slightly and felt the hot, white cream hit her jaw. As she pulled away a little more, the second squirt of cum struck the top of her chest. She then reached up with her right hand and with a firm grip began to rub his dick back and forth, urging his orgasm on and causing even more cum to fly out of his dick. He continued to squirt, probably four more times, each as much as the first time, until only a few drops of the hot, white liquid dripped from his big head. Marie kept stroking and he continued to come although the intensity was slowing. By now his semen was dripping down Marie's neck and chest. His hot cum had mixed with the remnants of massage oil and was warming Marie's chest once again.

When the first squirt of semen had hit Marie, the amount, and the force of it, not to mention how hot it was, surprised her. By the time the second squirt hit her chest, she was so turned on by Tom's pleasure that it triggered her own pleasure.

That second orgasm that she had felt stirring down below began. No, it wasn't as powerful as the first. But it was still huge. She could feel her pussy beginning to clamp down on Bob's wonderful, long cock. She once again lost all control. Her last remaining thought was to grab Tom's cock with her hand. She knew she was stroking it but she felt that was simply instinct. She began bouncing on Bob's dick.

Bob felt the change as Marie began thrusting hard against him. He also thought he felt her pussy getting tighter, but was that possible? She already had one of the tightest pussies he had ever felt. Then he knew he wasn't imagining it as her pussy began to contract and release his dick. That was about all any man could be expected to take. He had already lasted much longer than he ever thought possible. He had thought he would come when she first sat down and took his whole dick inside of her. He had marveled at the sight from behind as he watched his long hard dick disappear inside of her, only to reappear a moment later glistening with her delicious wetness covering his organ. He had watched this over and over as he lifted her nice ass again and again. He had probably gotten caught up in watching that wonderful sight over and over, to the point that he had momentarily forgotten his own orgasm. There was so much pleasure in watching her fuck his long, hard dick that he had delayed the ultimate pleasure. But now he realized he could delay it no more. And why should he? Both Tom and Marie were in the middle of orgasms of their own. With that last thought, he felt his own orgasm growing from deep inside his gut and rushing outward, trying to escape from his dick. He felt the flow of the jism as it entered his dick and within milliseconds it was shooting from the end of his cock into Marie's hot wet pussy. He was now thrusting up into her, and she down onto him. Their rhythm was frenzied but very much in sync with each other. Bob felt himself emptying into Marie's incredibly tight love box. He wasn't so much squirting. It was more like one steady flow of cum continuously draining from his long hard cock He had never had an orgasm like this. If it were possible, he could fall in love with this wonderful woman just based on this one orgasm.

Marie could tell Bob's orgasm had come also. He was thrusting so vigorously up against her, and she could feel the heat from his semen spreading inside her. She continued to thrust down against him partly for his pleasure, but mainly because she just couldn't help herself. Her cunt now had a mind of its own, and it continued to clamp down on his cock as though it was never going to let it go. This orgasm turned out to be very powerful for Marie after all, and she was disappointed when it began to subside. She went on thrusting against Bob forcefully in order to squeeze out every last ounce of pleasure. Bob, too, didn't want it to end yet but he knew if it didn't end soon he would probably pass out. Finally their thrusting slowed, but it didn't stop. They went on thrusting into each other until they were barely moving. Their orgasms had finally stopped but the slow rhythmic sliding, in and out of her pussy, and up and down his cock, just felt right. Then Marie stopped, just sitting down on top of him. She could feel his dick begin to become smaller inside of her. When it had shrunk down to its normal flaccid size, still between four and five inches long, it simply refused to come out of its warm, secure home. Marie leaned back on top of Bob until she was lying directly on him. She then felt his soft but pleasant cock slide slowly out of her pussy, followed by a large amount of warm love juices. She slid down onto the floor, still on her back and tried to catch her breath. Bob rolled over against her with one arm and one leg on top of her, and within seconds she felt Tom do the same on the other side of her. She felt so totally relaxed, she literally could not move. As she began to doze off, she felt what she thought were warm wet towels wiping across her chest and between her legs.

When she woke up she had no idea how long she had been sleeping but she immediately recalled everything that had gone on before she rested. She realized she was no longer on the floor, but was lying on the sofa, on her back, with her head on Bob's leg. Tom was massaging her thighs. She started to protest, but Tom pointed out, "After a workout like that it is very important to work the soreness out of the muscles. His strong hands deeply rubbing her leg was a wonderful feeling, but she didn't really think it would lead to anything else. She was wrong. She felt Tom's strong hands pushing her legs apart. Without looking down she sensed what was coming next. She was aware that Tom had been watching longingly while Bob was eating her pussy. She knew exactly what he wanted and she wasn't about to stop him. She even raised her hips up to meet his descending mouth.

Marie was pretty sure she wasn't going to enjoy any more orgasms on this day, but she wasn't going to deny them more pleasure, if that's what they really wanted. Of course, she knew they both wanted more. After all, she had come twice already. No, more like exploded twice already. Not to mention all the wonderful massaging they had given her. If they wanted more, she would give them all she had left. And even if she didn't come again, she would damn well enjoy trying.

Tom was direct and went straight for her clit. Marie was pleased to find that her clit had not run away and hidden, but was still sitting proudly, daring someone to touch it. She was glad it wasn't sore at all, but it shouldn't be, because it had only been licked once, and her pussy shouldn't be sore, for it had only been fucked once. Maybe if she could produce some more juice, she could coax one last little orgasm out of her body. Then she began to think, "Why not have another orgasm? Isn't it really up to me?" She realized that over the years she had gone from being non-orgasmic, to occasionally orgasmic, to now being multi-orgasmic. Of course she could come again, she just had to be positive about it.

As Tom nibbled and pulled at her clit and lips, she could feel a fresh flow of juice suddenly spring from all sides of her pussy, spreading out of her hole and moving up over her once again swelling lips. She realized she wasn't as swollen or as wet as the first time, but she knew she was wet enough to get the job done.

Bob was now softly caressing her breasts and nipples. He bent his head down and began to deeply French kiss Marie. His tongue was long, like his dick. Marie reached up behind her head and took hold of his cock. It was still soft, but that was okay, it still felt good. Even though she had felt all this rubbing, kissing, and licking before, it was arousing her all over again. This time it was less urgent, and she had always enjoyed going slow and taking the time to see, feel, smell, hear, and taste everything that sex could bring. Marie was now very wet, wetter than she thought she could get. She could feel that her clit had responded very rapidly this time, and was proud of the way it had come to attention so quickly. Just as Tom was really getting going, licking and sucking her clit and lips, he moved down and thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy a couple of times. This caused Marie to gasp involuntarily and before she could catch her breath he was gone. She started to raise her head to see where he had gone but Bob wouldn't stop kissing her. Suddenly she felt Tom's strong hands under her butt as he lifted her ass off the couch and turned her over so that she was kneeling on the floor. Bob had to break off his kisses then.

As Marie opened her eyes she realized she was kneeling in front of Bob, who was still sitting on the couch. Even though Bob's long dick had been inside of her, this was the first time she had seen it up close and really taken a good look at it. There was something special about being so close to a nice cock, almost as if it was a separate entity from the man it was attached to. She had already screwed this nice unit, and thought back to all that thrusting. But now it was time to give it the oral treatment it deserved. Marie placed her hands on Bob's thighs and leaned into his groin. She lightly licked his head, searching for his special juice. She then took one hand, placed it under his balls and pulled his sack out from under his cock. He wasn't shaved like Tom, but the hair on his balls was very short and fine, much like the hair on her own ass. As she warmed his balls with her hand, his scrotum began to relax and drop, and she realized that his balls were very large. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft of his flaccid dick without using her hands. She enjoyed licking a soft dick and feeling it grow in her mouth. She engulfed his whole dick in her mouth. She was surprised to already feel his head against the back of her throat. She knew there was no way she would be able to take all of it in her mouth when he was hard. She worked slowly, pulling on the loose skin of his cock with her lips as she sucked back towards his head. She would then relax her mouth as she moved forward to take it all back into her mouth. After only a few slow strokes, she could feel his member begin to firm. Slowly, Bob's dick was extending towards her. When it was half-hard and about six inches long, it felt just like sucking on a normal dick. She could now apply more pressure against his shaft with her lips on her downward stroke. She pulled away and let his dick come out of her mouth. She grasped it firmly with one hand and stroked it towards her. She squeezed a little harder behind his swelling head and was rewarded with a few drops of his clear, warm juice. She looked up into his eyes and slowly licked it off his tip. She never took her eyes of off his as she did this and it seemed as if his dick grew another inch.

Before she could put it back in her mouth, Bob leaned down and whispered to her, "Don't be surprised if I come in your mouth."

Marie replied, "I wish I could give you that pleasure, but I don't even let my husband come in my mouth."

Bob smiled and said, "I wasn't very clear about that. I promise I won't ejaculate in your mouth, I will just come."

Marie had heard of men who could do this, but she still wasn't sure. "Why did you fill my pussy with your cum if you can control it?"

He said, "That time I couldn't help it and I saw no reason to hold back. This time it will be easier."

Marie was still a little wary but stated, "I can't promise, but I'll try." She then went back to sucking his dick with a renewed vigor. Realizing her mouth was beyond the point of engulfing his whole cock, she took her hand off of his balls and gripped the base of his shaft. She then used this hand as an extension of her mouth. As her mouth came up, her hand followed, and as her mouth slid back down his hardening shaft, her hand led the way. It was obvious to Marie that Bob approved of her oral technique, because he was now fully erect and as hard as any dick she had ever felt. Even though she had thought of his dick as slender, it certainly didn't feel that way inside of her mouth. She had never sucked a cock this long, and though she had to get used to these longer strokes, she was really getting into it. She took as much of it as she could into her mouth on each stroke, feeling it press against the back of her mouth and throat. She could feel a little saliva sliding out of her mouth and down his shaft, helping to lubricate her hand. Coincidentally, she could feel the wetness sliding down the sides of her pussy at the same time.

When Marie had first started licking Bob's dick, Tom had just sat back and watched as this attractive, sexy woman continued to give even more pleasure to his friend. The biggest turn on for him was how much Marie was enjoying it herself. Why couldn't all women be as open and appreciative of sex as Marie was? He began to lightly rub himself as he watched Marie take Bob's dick into her mouth.

Tom decided that Marie deserved a little more relaxation. After all, they had come here to give her a massage. Once again Marie felt the sensation of warm, liquid rolling down her back. This time she didn't protest a bit. Besides, she didn't want to take Bob's nice dick out of her mouth anyway. Marie felt the oil slide down her spine, from her neck to the top of her ass. She then felt Tom's firm, strong fingers rubbing it deeply into her muscles. He took a little extra time on her neck, which at first she appreciated, but as her neck started to relax she hoped she didn't lose the strength to keep bobbing up and down on Bob's very long dick. Tom then worked his way down her back. She felt him remove his hands then and was pleasantly startled to feel more of the warm oil on the top of her butt. It poured over her cheeks in many different directions. She felt a trickle of it run down between her cheeks, all the way to her anus. She felt the heat growing over her ass as Tom began to lightly spread the oil all over her ass. After her ass was covered with the warm, slippery liquid, Tom slid a finger down the crack of her ass. She couldn't help it but she tensed as his finger neared her hole. Bob felt her hand and mouth clamp down a little harder on his dick, but thought it was just part of a wonderful head job. Tom was not dumb, and he felt Marie tense up, so he simply glided his finger lightly over her hole and went about deeply massaging her butt muscles. Marie relaxed. She didn't know why, but her butt was extremely sensitive to touch, and Tom seemed to know exactly how she liked to be touched. As he rubbed her ass, Marie felt a drop of the now hot liquid roll down to her sex hole, where it touched off a spreading warmth over her lips. She was finding it difficult to concentrate on sucking Bob's dick as Tom rubbed her ass.

After a moment she realized Tom was only rubbing with one hand. She didn't know it but Tom had his other hand on his dick and was slowly rubbing oil up and down his shaft. As Tom did this, he took a moment to bend his head down and look at Marie's love box from behind. As he caught sight of her sex, he noticed that her lips were pulled open wide and he thought he could see the opening of her pussy. He realized he was once again very hard and that it was time.

Marie felt Bob move between her legs, so she spread them a little wider and moved her ass back towards him. She wasn't at all surprised to feel him behind her. She had actually been hoping for this when he was rubbing her ass. She felt one of his hands on her back, just above her left hip. She then felt the head of his dick touch between her thighs and begin to probe around her very wet lips. She could feel once again how huge his head was and was hoping it wouldn't hurt going in. She could feel his hard head briefly touch her clit then slide down towards her steaming pussy. She realized he was having a hard time finding her opening, so she curled her ass upward to help him. When she did that his dick came up right next to her pussy. Marie then took her mouth off of Bob's dick, reached around behind her, and placed Tom's big head firmly against her love hole. Bob had also noticed how immense Tom's head was so he just relaxed for a moment so that Tom could work his way into Marie's tight pussy. As Marie held the shaft of Tom's dick, Tom pushed slowly forward. Marie pushed back towards him at the same time. Marie could feel Tom's big head spreading her pussy open. She forced herself to relax as her pussy stretched open even farther. As hard as it was for Tom to move slowly, he knew he had to give Marie time to accommodate the size of his thick member. She could tell her pussy was open wider than it had ever been, but she was well lubricated and surprisingly, she felt only pleasure and no pain. Realizing that it didn't hurt and that she wanted him inside of her now, she gave one sudden push backwards and felt her pussy close down a little as his head slid past and her opening enveloped his slightly smaller shaft. He still wasn't all the way in but he soon would be. As he explored deeper and deeper into her pussy, Marie felt his huge mushroom rub along the sides of her vagina. It wasn't a totally new feeling, but it was different. The most pleasant surprise came when his head slipped just past her pubic bone. Suddenly and without warning, it seemed to spring outward even wider as it came in contact with her special spot. She knew how difficult it was for a dick to make direct contact with her G-spot, but his seemed to find it without problem. Now this was a totally new sensation. Having a finger rub it was one thing, but having a hard dick slide across it was a new form of pleasure. Then his head was past that spot and probing the depths of her vagina. He was now completely inside her pussy, as she felt his pubic bone pushing against her warm, wet ass. Marie then turned around and went back to Bob's dick. She took it deeply into her mouth and returned to sucking and stroking it with her mouth and hand.