Massage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments, she was completely into sucking and fucking these two gorgeous men. This had always been her favorite fantasy, but she had been afraid she would be disappointed in the reality. While she had actually done this once before, with her husband and a stripper, she had been a little too wary to completely enjoy it the first time. But this time she was able to totally let go.

Marie became aware of how extremely warm her pussy was, and the heat seemed to increase as Tom stroked in and out of her. It was actually hot, but in a very sensual way. She couldn't have known that Tom had been rubbing the massage oil on his dick before he entered her. She felt Tom's strong hands, now one on each of her hips. He was pulling and pushing her hips back and forth so that she didn't have to do much thrusting herself. This also caused her head to move up and down Bob's shaft, so that she didn't have to work her neck so hard. She was totally relaxed, allowing Tom to control all the motions of his dick and her pussy, and Bob's cock and her mouth. Marie was in heaven, feeling herself being pulled backward away from Bob's dick while having Tom's cock penetrate her. Then she would be pushed forward, feeling Tom's cock retreating as Bob's dick once again filled her mouth. The three of them were in a smooth, repeating rhythm, and she was loving every stroke.

While she wasn't contributing much to the forward and backward motion of her body, she was contributing to the men's pleasure with the movement of smaller muscles. Her mouth, lips, tongue, and hand were working as one, pulling, squeezing, and stroking Bob's rigid, long pole. At the same time, she was consciously squeezing her pussy down on Tom's cock every time he pulled backwards, then relaxing her pussy as his dick plunged into her. By now, she was acutely aware of Tom's huge head rubbing back and forth over her G-spot. She may have been imaging it, but she was sure it was swelling. She was surprised how much lubrication her body had already produced today, but she felt more juice sliding down her inner thigh as Tom fucked her faster and faster. Marie knew she couldn't take much more, but she did anyway. Willingly. It wasn't so much the physical exertion as the tremendous amount of pleasure she had experienced in only one day.

Marie's third orgasm of the day began inside her and worked its way out. Her special spot had been rubbed like never before and was now exploding into an orgasm all its own. Marie's pussy automatically clamped down on Tom's huge head. Between his big knob and her tight pussy, Tom could hardly move. Marie's orgasm erupted upward and outward as her whole pussy and clit were now screaming with pleasure. Now she did add to her body's motions as she began to buck furiously back and forth. Tom was holding on with both hands and he was shocked to feel Marie's pussy squeezing his dick. She had felt tight while he was stroking her, but this was unbelievable.

Bob also felt the result of Marie's orgasm. She sucked him harder and stroked him faster and faster as she continued to come. Marie was in the midst of an intensely wonderful orgasm. While she was deeply into her own pleasure, she was aware enough to realize how much a cock in her mouth and a dick in her pussy were adding to the experience. As her orgasm continued, deep inside her mind she realized she would do anything right at that moment to retain that pleasure. It was the ultimate drug.

As often happens during sex, your partner's pleasure can trigger your own. This was no exception. It started with Tom. He thought there was nothing more arousing than seeing a woman come, especially one who came this hard. As Marie's pussy clamped down on his organ he had almost stopped pumping, but her increased thrusting had encouraged him to stroke into her with renewed force. She was still squeezing him, but a fresh release of her juices allowed him to screw her with long, deep strokes. As his own pleasure built, he began to stroke fast and furious, now only moving in and out a couple of inches. He couldn't hold back any longer, and his seed shot out of his dick into Marie's pussy. Since she was clamped down on him, he could actually feel his cum moving from the base of his dick and escape out the tip. He could feel each and every squirt. His hot semen mixed with the remaining massage oils, and increased the heat in Marie's furnace even more. Marie also felt the increasing heat, along with the increasing wetness in her pussy and knew he was coming. This only caused her to thrust back even harder. It also made her pussy quiver with pleasure as it rapidly contracted and relaxed in spasm.

At almost the exact same moment that Tom's cum first flew from his dick, Bob was beginning to come. Marie could feel the change in Bob as his whole body began to tense and his hips began to thrust slightly upward to her mouth. She vaguely remembered what he had said about coming without ejaculating and she hoped he had been telling the truth, because she didn't want to change anything right then. She didn't want to stop sucking, she didn't want to stop fucking, and she sure as hell didn't want to stop coming. Bob was now moaning loudly, holding her head in both hands, as he literally mouth-fucked her. Marie knew he too was coming. She turned her mind back inward to concentrate on her own intense pleasure. The three of them continued to thrust against each other wildly for another thirty seconds or so.

If someone had been lucky enough to witness what was happening with those three lucky souls right at that moment, they probably would have come right then and there. Luckily for Marie, she was not a witness but a part of it. Not just a part, but the central part. Deep down inside, these two lucky men knew that this would be the ultimate sexual experience of their lives, and that they would never be able to think of Marie without getting hard.

As suddenly as it had all started, they all began to slow at the same time. Soon they were still. The only movement was the occasional involuntary jerking of Marie's body. Bob leaned back into the sofa with a sigh and relaxed, his dick still very hard, still in Marie's mouth, where she lightly lapped at his head with her tongue as her warm breath coursed back and forth over his wet skin. Tom had relaxed back on his haunches, still holding tightly to Marie's hips, pulling her ass back against him, not wanting to ever leave her hot, wet pussy. Marie just lay there, unable to move, basking in the afterglow of the most intense sexual experience of her life. She was aware of her pussy still jerking down on Tom's dick now and again, as her body refused to let go of the pleasure. She was totally content to just lay there, and at that point she wouldn't have resisted anything these two sex machines wanted to do to her. But all they could do was sit there and marvel at what had just occurred. They were all three momentarily paralyzed by their pleasure.

Marie felt her eyes close and was too weak to fight the sleep that was threatening to overtake her. She awoke to find herself lying on the couch, a pillow under her head. As the cobwebs cleared from her head, she realized she was back in her robe. She quickly sat up, looked around and realized she was alone. She laid back down and couldn't believe how good she felt. Every muscle in her body was relaxed. A smile spread over her face as she recalled the incredible events of that day. She was surprised to see what time it was. She and Don were supposed to go out that night and she had to get ready. She forced herself to sit up. She got off of the couch and walked slowly upstairs.

When Don got home the house was quiet. He grabbed a beer and a glass of wine and went upstairs. Just as he had thought, Marie was soaking in the tub. He took a moment to admire her nice body, much younger than her years. He felt very lucky. He walked over, sat on the edge of the tub and spoke her name. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

"Where were you just now?", he asked.

"Oh, just reflecting on my day", she replied.

"I'm pretty tired. Would you mind if we stayed in tonight?" he asked.

She said, "That's fine." Inside she was relieved. She didn't think she could move from the bath, let alone go out.

Don then said, "By the way, I ran into the two massage guys on my way home. I think their names are Rob and Tim?"

Without thinking Marie replied, "Bob and Tom." Her mind was suddenly wide awake as she realized what she had just said.

But Don just smiled and said, "That's right, Bob and Tom. Anyway, they told me they had come by and talked to you, so I guess you would remember their names."

Marie relaxed a little when Don said that but her mind was still alert to what he might say next.

"When I saw them I realized we were supposed to have our massages today, so I apologized repeatedly and asked them if we could reschedule. They said ordinarily they were far too busy, but after talking with you they had decided they could. I don't know what you said to convince them otherwise, but something you said to them changed their minds." Don then went on to say, "Bob and Tom said they would be available for our massages next Saturday, but I have that conference in San Francisco that day. I told them that, but they said if they couldn't come next weekend, they wouldn't be available for months. So I told them I guess they could come over and just give you your massage. They said they would be more than happy to come over and do you. So I told them to come on over. I hope that's okay with you."

Marie thought about this for a moment. She knew there was no way it could be like it was today, because there wouldn't be the pleasant surprise of exploring each other's bodies for the first time. But maybe, now that they were familiar with each other, they could pick up where they left off. Hell, even if it was only half as good as the first time, it would still be excellent.

With that final thought, a smile came to Marie's lips and she said, "Yeah, I suppose that would be all right." She grinned at Don and said, "That is, if they really want to do me."

They both laughed, although Don had no idea just how serious Marie really was.