All Comments on 'Meghna'

by sadhu213

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
I kind of liked it !

The basic idea reluctant to avid transition is sound. The near miss set up closing seduction well. The author isn't a master of letting his characters go to third dimension. Not expanding on sister's background was a mistake , further exposition would have expanded the betrayal and taboo.

The language idiom is definitely not smooth . Little cultural snapshots as the affair grows in frequency and intensity would increase my tolerance exponentially. I wish the author good luck and a thick skin. The desire and description of the characters is quite good. Its in other areas of spinning a story that could use polish. I thank the authpr for sharing.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just begging...

I'm just begging...don't continue this!!! Too many "Aaanhhh, aannhhh, uunnhhh."...

"Hunnghh, hunngghh."..."Aaannnhh, uuuhhhh, oommmhhh." and "Hunngghh, hunnghhh."...How a man that wasn't fit for any job, in 3 years became a famous writer...We don't know if he even had the school for it...This is 4 pages of nothing...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

For polluting this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The problem was the translation ,

Since you have an English audience you should use English names. But this was another cheating wife story. He broke her and now she must pay the consequences. A straight guy and a cheater don't mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from the old one

Perhaps there is a good story there but it is marred much by poor grammar, unfamiliarity with usage, inability to construct correct sentences and possibly an attempt to translate what is imagined in one of the Indian languages into a less familiar language. The writer would do well to get an editor.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago
Excellent Story!!

Hot story!! Please continue this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

excellent story..please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story plz continue ... U have a great skill of writing

U have a great skill of writing

shang40shang40about 9 years ago
मेघना

हा शब्द मस्त कुल्ले ध्वनित करतो. आणि मेघनाच्या कुल्ल्यांचे वर्णन साधुनी केले आहे. साडीत उठावदार दिसणारे. मग पुढच्या एपिसोडमधे होऊन जावूदे कुल्ले मैथुऩ. ती स्वयंपाक करताना हळूच मागून येऊन जसे आमच्या बायकोला परागने ठोकले होते तसेच.

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

please continue this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Carry on Sadhu Maharaj

Sadhuji,

Gyan ki nadiya ko aur aage badhaiye. Kripya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
go on sadhu ji

chaliye aage.

ab to raha nahi jata

arch3rarch3ralmost 9 years ago

please continue this !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good build up.

Those who have ever successfully tried to seduce a somewhat reluctant housewife shall be able to re-live their moments,reading this.Keep writing.Just get your draft corrected by someone good at English before you post.Otherwise the story content is excellent.

smallfingersmallfingeralmost 8 years ago

When you continue this story further please include Simran also in this and let Meghana seduce Simran and make her also party to this sex orgy with her husband and sister-in-law Meghana making it threesome.that will be more enjoyable to readers. hope new sequence is written fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Breeze

nice story .. i hope in your next part Meghna get pregnant from Rajesh , it will be more thrilling

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
मराठी कुल्ले

पहिल्या प्रकरणात पिवळ्या साडीत उठावदार दिसणाऱ्या मेघनाच्या भरगच्च नितंबांचे वर्णन फार मस्त आहे. मला पिवळा रंग फार आवडतो. व माझ्या बायकोला दिसतोही छान. प्रथम सुधीरने नंतर परागने व हल्ली प्रशांतने हिच्या गरम कुल्ल्यांचा अनेकदा आस्वाद घेतला आहे.

मी नेहमीच तिच्या नितंबांना पकडून संभोग करतो पण ती तिच्या प्रियकराबरोबर प्रणय करते तेव्हा त्यावर दातांच्या खुणा उमटतात.

मेघना, सिमरनला बरेबर वश कर. राकेशच्या जाड योनी रुंदावणाऱ्या लंडाचा आनंद घेणे रीतसर होईल.

तुझ्या नितंबांना सलाम

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter

When will you be posting next part

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Uh oh!

Meghna awakened slowly with a terrible headache. Her body was stuff and she felt a chill on her naked body. She heard a low moan and turned her head to see her lover Rajesh lying naked beside her. She then noticed with growing horror the blood on the floor and the bloody hole where once dwelt Rajesh's wonderful cock. Meghan looks around wildly and saw that she and Raj were in a filthy, steel cage. She heard a low growl and saw that a cage next to hers held two tigers, hungrily sniffing the bloody mess in her cage. As she looked around wildly, she heard a maniacal laugh echo through the room.

"Ah, my little wife who is the whore , arise and make greetings to the sun for the last time" laughed her husband Vikram.

"Oh beloved husband, please save me!" "The traitorous Rajesh took me against my will and forced himself on me, begged Meghna.

"Treacherous whore!" " I was not so soundly sleeping as you would.wish. " " I am not falling to your lies, " said a smiling Vik.

"But my love for you burns hot, please let me prove to you that love," she cried.

"No, you must now go to eternity with your true love, as I could never take you from him." said loving Vikram. " Bye bitch! "

Meghan screamed as she heard the cage good grind open and the starving tigers rushing in. She saw her beloved Rajesh torn apart beside her. Her own screams cut short as the tiger's mouth closed over her face. Vikram, cuckold no more, spit into the bloody mess, and turned his thoughts toward Soupatater, Meghna's younger sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank god it wasn’t continued. Ugh.

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

और आगे देना

बहुत सेक्सी कहानी है ये

विक्रम और सिमनन की चुदाई होनी बाकी है

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very seductive

shang40shang404 months ago

I Really loved this story of slow seduction of Meghana. She is beautiful and sexy like my Wife.

Before marriage she had been fucked by Rajesh and again she got him, his thick long cock right in the house when hubby is drunk.

And it is going to happen repeatedly.

My brahmin wife too had sex relation with a Muslim guy having hairy muscular body and thick long cock. Shehnaj Hussain got married with my sexy cousin Madhu and we became relatives.

Same thing happened and when I was drunk he took my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Que es eso?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous