All Comments on 'Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 01'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great chapter 1!

Look forward to future chapters. Hope she does DP, 3P, ass-to-mouth, lesbian, and group sex. Thanks for writing!

PS would be interesting if she gets a new job but continues to do modelling for fun and extra money, and her male coworkers learn of her side work and get her to have sex with them

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Stupid story...

This is a stupid story why? Sure she needed the money so why going to a low paying amateur modeling, ending fucked for free? She would make a lot more money being a whore or an Escort...so all this is stupid...I could accept it if she still lived in India or Pakistan, but she was educated and lived in N.Y.!!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chuttiya bana rahey ho ...

THis is simply load of bull... should be in the fiction section .. it's the husband's fantasy ... gaanduuu ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore the Haters

This story is amazing. The best erotic stories are the ones involving sexual tension, a build up, and finally seduction.

Loved it. Do continue on.

rocketeer50rocketeer50almost 9 years ago
Excellent but more detail needed.

Good sexual tension building in your story. You could make it more erotic by describing the physical sensations she and her model partner feel leading up to and including the acts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you

thank you so much for the wonderful tribute.

luv

mili

writingn00bwritingn00bover 8 years agoAuthor
No Country listed??

Bro, you need help. What difference would it make if I was in the UK, Thailand, India, or Indiana? Stop reading adult fiction if it pisses you off so much.

You realize people write pure fantasy, yeah? That we explore topics in stories that might be uncomfortable of unrealistic in our everyday lives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is funny

How things can get out of hand when you start doing modeling. It always seem to happen that way, but then it can be lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I do not often read stories about Indians because the grammar is so bad usually that it detracts from the story, this story however is so well written and paints such a vivid picture that I can see Mili in all her glory so that I would now pay to see her video if it existed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really hot, totally erotic. Love your writing and creativity.

Helen1899Helen18992 months ago

It made my pussy so wet, It was so erotic, so hot 5* I can't wait to read the next chapters

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Stunningly erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous