Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it looks so amazingly real to the camera.

So amazingly real...

Because it was. Nick had been fingering Mili's pussy all afternoon and during this sequence has been shoving lubed fingers into her asshole without objection. And in this moment, his cock entered farther than they had planned. With his video camera in hand now, Shanuj asked for a sequence of video showing Nick pushing into her back door from behind, and holding himself there, then slowly moving in and out in tiny movements, building to an all out ass banging. Since the anal sex would be fake, everyone was instructed to make it look harder than normal... the scene as designed would look absolutely amazing and realistic.

Mili was instructed to play up her acting as much as possible, and until this point she had been doing it perfectly. So nobody was the wiser when Shanuj called for the insertion and slow build to ass fucking that Mili's face really contorted. Because she wasn't acting. Nor was Nick. His cock had completely slipped past her back door and was lodged in her rectum and so when he began his little movements, his cock began slowly going deeper and deeper into her ass.

Because Mili didn't say a word about it out loud, Nick took it as a cue that she was okay with what was happening, and he continued to slowly buttfuck her while building his pace at Shanuj's directives. Shanuj merely assumed that as usual Nick was fucking his own hand but stopping against her ass or that he was pushing his cock down between her labia while holding his hand in place against her ass to make it look convincing.

Mili, for her part, had no idea what to do. She did NOT like anal sex, although what was happening now was so over the top erotic to her that her pounding heart and heaving breathing told her she was experiencing anal in an entirely different, more raw, and more passionate way than Mahinder or any of her college boyfriends had tried. And maybe that's why she didn't say anything... or maybe it was because it was the first cock to penetrate her since her wedding that wasn't Mahinder's... either way she simply "acted" as Nick began roughing her up from behind for the cameras.

They built to an incredible rhythm—the sound of his stomach and groin slapping against her backside in rapid, thunderous clapping sounds both of their moans drowning all other noise in the room until Shanuj unexpectedly called for everyone to "break!" sending Nick straight out of her ass and onto her back where they both gasped and recovered for several minutes.

Finally, after several minutes, Mili turned to Nick and whispered, "Don't say anything okay?"

"You beat me to the punch." Nick joked with her.

Nick washed his cock with a hot, wet towel and was completely limp by the time Shanuj came back with a new camera and new batteries to continue the shoot.

"Okay Mili, Nick, I can put together probably 3 different photo sets just out of what you've been doing here, but to really finish the job... and Mili, this is mostly for you... I need at least two or three cumshots to complete the packaging... I've staged one shoot where Nick was fucking you in the mouth and can cum with you on your knees in front of him. I've got one of you massaging him and for that we can shoot you titfucking him and having him cum, and we've got the anal scene... we can have him cum on your ass or... Or maybe have him spin you around and shoot on your face or tits... But you've got to agree to the cumshots okay?" Shanuj asked.

Mili realized what he was saying to her. Real cum. Nick's cum. He'd jack off onto her face or into her mouth or onto her ass. Mili didn't mind cum, honestly—that was one guilty pleasure of Mahinder's she supported. He loved pulling out and delivering a money shot and she loved how happy it made him when she took one, so cum wasn't a big deal... it was just another man's cum that gave her pause.

"You just let him fuck you in the ass, Mili! What's a little cum going to do?" She told herself.

"No problem." She finally answered out loud.

Nick wasn't sure he could cum three times... he said as much to Shanuj. They discussed taking breaks in between, what they could do... they finally agreed to just try and see what happened.

Nick tried jacking himself off but coming off of the hot assfucking he was just engaged in, simple wanking didn't seem like it was going to do the trick. He tried for a while then he asked Mili for help.

"Help? How can... what do..." She began asking before answering her own question in her head.

She looked at Shanuj to see if he was going to put his camera down while she attempted to "help" Nick cum. Shanuj pointed right down his lens barrel at her face in an obvious answer.

She leaned forward and took Nick's cock in her mouth and began slowly bobbing up and down on his flaccid member. It was just what the doctor ordered, and when Nick reached for his now hardened cock to continue on his own, Shanuj told him to let her continue. Mili knew what was happening right now—she had been outed. She had crossed an important line with Shanuj in that she was knowingly and obviously being penetrated by another man on camera. She knew what he wanted and what he was going to do from now on.

She sucked Nick's long, hard cock as well as she could. Shanuj had Nick facefuck her a bit to tie the scenes together (for a future "uncensored" set release) and in another couple of minutes, with video cameras running from 3 positions and Shanuj's still camera in burst mode shooting away, Nick erupted inches from Mili's beautiful face and open, tongue outstretched mouth.

Two thick blasts quickly coated Mili's face across her eyes and cheeks before Nick managed to point the tip of his cock at Mili's tongue. He'd fire five long, thick ropes of cum directly into the back of her throat this way before plunging his cock into her mouth for three more diminishing blasts. Shanuj had him hold his cock in her cum-covered mouth while he shot a few closeups, and then he asked Nick to pull out and for Mili to let the cum dribble out of her mouth onto her tits.

It was probably one of the best cumshot scenes the world has ever seen, with a backed up and overexcited Nick delivering an absolutely massive load to the beautiful Indian woman at his feet.

"Perfect!" Shanuj exclaimed. "That was absolutely perfect!"

"It was." Mili admitted. "Way further than I thought I'd ever go, but if you did one tenth your normal job, it will look amazing."

"So how long do you need before you can go again, Nick?" Shanuj asked.

"I uh... I dunno... maybe a half hour? Maybe an hour?" Nick replied.

"What?! That's too long... I have to leave in 45 minutes at the latest!" Mili exclaimed.

Everyone looked around and pondered.

"You could do it." Nick said to Shanuj.

Shanuj looked aghast with incredulity, exclaiming, "What? My fucking cock is brown, besides we..." but he didn't finish his thought.

"No, Nick is right." Mili said with resignation.

"You just film me jacking off by her ass, and then you... you actually cum on her ass."

Shanuj looked nervous and worried. Mili got up and bent over the massage table and said, "Quickly guys... I have to go soon."

Shanuj had Nick get into position and wank his semi-hard cock for a while over Mili's ass while he shot him from various angles. When the setup was done, it was Shanuj's turn to actually get hard and cum on Mili's ass. He was way too nervous to get an erection.

"Mili, Nick... I'm so sorry, but I just can't!" Shanuj lamented.

Mili's mouth went to work. It took a while for her expert oral skills to overcome Shanuj's freaked out nerves, but when he finally cleared his mind for a moment, the sensation took over. Although he hadn't been shooting any stills, the video was still rolling and Shanuj finally grabbed his dSLR off the floor and trained it on Mili's mouth bobbing up and down his 6" brown cock.

"You're amazing," Shanuj told Mili, "But I almost never cum from blowjobs..."

Mili glanced at Nick, who seemed to understand. He nodded at Mili, causing her to face away from Shanuj. She felt him get behind her and rub his cock up and down the slit of her pussy. He handed his camera to Nick and told him, "Just shoot what you think is interesting, okay?"

Shanuj's hands gripped Mili's hips as he began pumping her pussy for all he was worth, determined to cum fast and to cum hard. Amazingly, it still took him five to ten minutes of enthusiastic fucking before he was ready to shoot his load, and he barked out orders for Nick's position and composition. He pointed his cock at Mili's asshole and began firing cumshot after cumshot into the deep depression of her back door and across her ass cheeks and back. He was appeared to also be backed up from the amount of cum he deposited, but when he was finished, he staggered to his feet and had Nick pose with his cum on Mili's light brown skin for the perfect tie up of another photoset.

The combination of Nick's rest and the hot scene of Mili getting fucked by a second guy in the same day had his cock raging again—much faster than expected, and soon he was heartily plowing Mili's pussy for all he was worth, pulling out when he felt he could actually cum from just a little more stimulation. He quickly climbed on the massage table and laid on his back. Mili took her place between his knees with her tits and hands lubed nicely as she looked into and flirted with the camera while sliding her nice 34C tits up and down Nick's huge cock.

Nick's moaning let Shanuj know when to let his camera go on burst mode, and with the high shutter speed, a dozen high quality shots were captured of thick blasts of cum firing up at Mili's neck and face, falling to her tits in another perfectly staged cumshot sequence.

***

Shanuj prepared a string of image sets from this day and began teasing them out week after week, and predictably, Mili's popularity rose steadily from there onwards. Shanuj realized the gold mine he had on his hands and held back on posting any of the pictures showing actual penetration after that first session. In the next installment, we'll hear about how Shanuj continued building Mili's fan base and we'll also find out if anyone from her real life stumbles upon her hardcore work (Here's a hint: They do.)

12