Mind Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"Ga...ga..good," he stuttered. He saw that the robe was partially open enough for him to see the inside slopes of both of her bare titties.

Even though it was Bobby's body she felt like she was going to show him her naked body for the first time. "So what do you want to do tonight?" She asked as she turned and opened the robe. While facing away from him she pushed the robe over her shoulders and arms until it fell at her feet.

"Ohhh," he gasped looking at her nice round buttocks and naked back. He quickly looked away by instinct. "Tonight?"

"Yes," she answered as she walked to the dresser and leaned down to pull out a tiny purple thong. "Is there anything you want to do?" As she leaned over to step into the panties she made sure to open her legs enough for him to see her pussy lips under her ass.

"Uh...uh anything...Wha..what do you want to do?"

"We could rent a movie and snuggle up on the sofa." As she pulled up the thong she twisted around to show him her bare front. She had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing at his expression.

"God, those are amazing?"

"My boobs?" She said acting the part. "You've seen them many times." She glanced at the boner in his pants.

"Oh I know...but they look so much nicer today," he grinned realizing how nice this evening was going to be.

*

Bobby had been at Martin's house enough to know that he usually entered through the side door to the garage. He quietly entered the house and saw his sister's car in the garage. He had a hard-on in anticipation of fucking her and had peed at the lab so he knew Martin was not well endowed.

Meg had finished making the salad and was talking to her girlfriend on the phone. She didn't hear her husband come into the kitchen and didn't know he was nearby until he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her backside into his hard-on. "MARTIN!" She cried out as she tried to twist away but Bobby held on tight. She was wearing a short summer dress that fell about halfway down her pure white thighs.

"Hi honey," Bobby whispered before lightly nibbling on her neck. He figured his wimp brother-in-law wouldn't do what he was now doing which made it even more exciting.

"Martin...stop...I'm on the phone with Jamie." Again she tried to twist from his grasp but couldn't. It was then she felt the hard-on jabbing into her soft ass. "OH GOD...Jamie I'll call you back later."

Martin held on as she hung up and was ready for a wrestling match like they used to have growing up.

"Are you crazy? What's wrong with you?" She asked while reaching down and trying to pry his hands from her waist. She couldn't remember the last time he had been so forceful. "You better stop or...I'll.."

"What?" Bobby whispered. His lips nibbled at her right earlobe as his hands moved up under her arms and cupped her small perky titties.

Meg had always been the one in control but had fantasized about being with a man who took control from her. She felt his fingers find her hard nipples and moaned as he lightly pulled on them making them even harder. "That feels so good. Let me turn around."

Bobby thought he had her and did as she said but when he loosened his arms she turned and pushed him backwards. He managed to catch himself on the table or would have tumbled onto the floor against the wall. "HEY!" As he tried to stand back up she pushed him down onto his back and looked up as she walked next to his head. He glanced up under her dress and saw the white panties stretched across her crotch.

"Don't ever do that again," she laughed looking down on him. "You don't get to touch my breasts unless I say you can." She wasn't ready when he grabbed onto her ankles and pulled. "OH MY!"

Bobby waited until her soft ass hit the floor next to him before he sprang onto her body and sat across her stomach. "I can touch my wife's tits whenever I want." Again his hands moved and covered the tiny mounds.

"You ass!" she cried as she grabbed onto his right hand with her left one and dug her fingernails into his skin.

"Ouch!" He cried out. He quickly grabbed both wrists and pushed him down next to her head. Luckily Martin was strong enough and she was small enough. "Maybe I'll fuck you right here."

Meg had to look into his face because Martin had never cursed like this and had definitely never been this rough before. "You wouldn't dare."

Bobby saw the smile he had seen so many times when they played sports and she had dared him. This was different because she was daring him to fuck her. "No pinching or biting. Promise."

Her heart was beating faster and stronger. "I promise." She waited for him to do something and suddenly he pulled her left hand to her right hand and held them both with one hand. With his free hand he grabbed the top middle of her dress and pulled. He grinned at the shock on her face when her dress ripped cleanly apart down the middle.

"I...I...I..." She said trying to put her shock into words.

"Can't talk," he laughed glancing down at the smooth pink skin of her chest and the small cones under the petite bra.

Meg realized that she was upset with the way he was treating her but what shocked her was the excitement she was feeling. She knew her pussy was as wet as it had ever been. "You will buy me a new dress."

"And a bra," he added. He grabbed the middle of the white covering and pulled until it broke apart. The two 32A cups pulled away exposing the tiny breasts with two cherry tipped nipples.

"Martin," she gasped not angry this time. Her body was on fire as he leaned down and suckled her right tip. Never had they had sex anywhere but on their bed and never would she have thought it would be on the kitchen floor. She felt him release her hands.

Bobby sucked on the right nip and moved to the left one. He felt her hands on his head moving it back and forth. She had teased him all those years by not wearing bras around the house and now he was sucking on those hard tips he had seen poking out her clothing.

It was always Meg who started sex and it was her that dictated what he would do next. This time she only laid back and waited. She felt his lips kiss up her chest to her neck and then up to her lips. As her lips opened to accept his tongue she moaned again when his tongue forced into her mouth. Never had they kissed this rough before.

Bobby rubbed his right thigh between her opened legs, which caused her to moan again. He realized that she had given in and was anxious, as he was to fuck. But he wanted her to beg him to do it. After frenching another two minutes he once again moved to her breasts and then down lower over her stomach. He ripped the rest of the dress away and saw the basic bikini panties, her dark bush under them and the huge wet spot on the front. He knew quickly that Martin had never gone down on her.

"OH GOD MARTIN..WHAT ARE YOU...ARE YOU GOING TO...OH GOD..!

He teased her by slowly pushing off her undies and grinned when she reached down to help. As the wet triangle moved away and down the thighs he looked at her deepest secrets. Her pussy hairs were so thick he couldn't see the pink lips but did see the juices that had escaped.

He knew he was in for a face rub as he kissed and licked down her thighs while her legs opened wider and wider.

It was like being fucked by another man. She closed her eyes and found it easy to imagine since he was doing things to her that had never been done before. His hands slipped under her ass and lifted her pussy meal to his mouth.

"Hold your pussy lips open," he commanded when his face neared the target.

"Ohhh," she moaned in anticipation while her fingers pushed into her bush and pulled open her outer lips. "DO IT..SUCK IT!"

But Bobby decided to tease some more. Every time he neared the wet furrow he moved up or down. He heard her moan of disappointment and would lick lightly over her swollen clitty. As she thought he would concentrate there he would move away.

"MARTIN PLEASE...I NEED IT," she begged trying to reach and hold his head where she wanted and needed it.

After teasing and hearing her beg he decided to move off to his knees between her legs. He took off Martin's shirt and pushed off his pants and briefs. He knew it was only a five-inch cock but it would have to do. "Are you ready to be fucked?"

She nodded and reached for him. Her fingers tried to guide his cock as he slid forward but he pushed her hands away. His own fingers took the hard digit and rubbed it into her thicket over her pleasure button and into her moist hole.

"DO IT...PUT IT IN," She cried out almost in pain. But she would sigh when he pulled it out again and rubbed it over her clitoris.

It was then she realized she was about to cum. "OH GOD...DOESN'T STOP! YES...RIGHT THERE...OHHHHH!!" Never had she climaxed just from him rubbing his tool over her pussy. Her body buckled upward as her mouth opened wide. "I'M CUMING..NOW...NOW!"

Bobby leaned back to watch his most proper and conservative sister cry out from immense pleasure. She was totally out of control and was his to do as he pleased. After her body collapsed he moved from between her legs and grabbed onto her hips to turn her over.

"Ummm...what now?" She asked feeling his hands move to her soft buttocks.

He moved his body onto hers, which pressed his hard pecker into her ass crack. "I'm going to fuck your ass."

She tensed up. "No..Martin...I.."

"Shhh," he whispered. "I'll go really slow."

"Oh God," she moaned feeling the slight pressure of the cock head rubbing over her small puckered hole. "Martin..please..fuck my pussy."

"Shhh," he whispered again. "Your pussy will be fucked many times tonight but first I want your virgin ass."

He felt her tense up and told her to relax. The head was inside and after ten minutes he had it in as far as it would go. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No," she answered as he pulled back a little and then push back inside. Again and again he did the same until the crown moved out and easily slipped back in.

"Move up onto your knees and hands."

She did as he said and reached back to open her cheeks. It moved in another inch, which caused her to gasp, but it was only a short time later that he was moving back and forth faster and faster.

"Your mine baby aren't you?" He asked fucking her butt.

"Yes...I'm yours," she moaned as she reached under her stomach and toyed with her clitty again. "Cum in my ass."

He already had plans to do so. His hands held onto her hips when he pushed it in as far as it would go. His spunk exploded out and gushed into her bowels. "AHHHH!"

*

"I love to snuggle," Briana said to her husband's body. She had put on a short baby doll nightie with only the purple thong underneath. Martin was behind her pressing his body up to hers. He didn't mind the large penis jabbing her but was shy with his hands.

"Come on baby. Hug me...that's what snuggle means." She reached back and pulled his right hand over her until she rested in on her upper stomach just under her firm and large breasts. Briana realized that he was timid in bed, which probably meant that Meg told him what to do.

"Touch my boob." She said it and waited for his trembling fingers to lift upward until her hard tip pressed into his palm.

"Wow," he whispered slowly closing his hand until he cupped about half of the soft mass.

Knowing that he was nervous and timid turned her on even more. "Touch it under my nightie." She felt his hand reluctantly leave and drop down her tummy. He touched the bottom of her nightgown and then the soft skin of her upper thigh. Again he stopped.

"Go under."

His fingers moved up her thigh until it touched the bottom of her silk top and then dove under until his fingers disappeared. He moved faster until he felt her panties and suddenly stopped.

"Keep going."

Martin moved north expecting to feel her bush like his wife had but remembered that she had shaved it. He felt the dampness and the puffy pussy lips through the undies and stopped again.

"Boobs or pussy Bobby," she teased opening her legs more. She felt his middle finger move into her slit.

"Both," he thought wanting to hurry before something happened and these wonderful feelings would stop. "Boobs."

"I thought so," she giggled. "You've always liked my boobs."

"I love them," he whispered barely loud enough for her to hear. He moved swiftly until he once again cupped her mound. But this time it was skin on skin.

She let him explore and caress until she had to moan. It had been a while since Bobby had spent this long on her breasts. Tonight was the night she would change that. "Do you want to kiss them baby?"

"God...yes..yes." He said lifting up so she could pull the nightgown up over her mams.

His mouth opened and engulfed her right tip before the gown left her head.

"Bobby...," she laughed. "Slow down we have all night." But he was having a buffet titty treat. "Easy..don't suck so hard," she said pulling his head back which caused her nipple to pop from his lips. "When you suck one touch the other one."

Briana grinned and closed her eyes while his lips; tongue and fingers worked their magic. She knew her pussy was dripping but didn't want him to stop on her chest. After a few minutes she whispered, "Do you want to fuck my tits Bobby?"

His lips moved back and his face lit up. "Really?" Since his regular cock was short and his wife's tits were small it was never an option.

"Yeah...take off your clothes and climb up on me."

Even Martin had to gasp when he saw how big his temporary cock was. He was proud for the first time as he moved his naked body up onto her stomach. He held onto the arms of the sofa and guided the long pink shaft between her delicious mounds. As the rod moved through the tunnel she had made with her hands he was ready to cum.

"Calm down!" She said angrily. "I don't want you cuming on my chest."

Martin fell from his ecstasy and calmed down. He moved back and forth fucking the first and probably last set of boobs ever again.

Briana was finished with her boobs but knew that he needed to cum before they got into serious fucking. "Are you ready to cum?"

He nodded and figured he would cum on her chest but when he shifted forward her hand captured his cock and pulled it up to her open lips. It was his first blowjob and he only lasted two strokes forward until he exploded into her mouth.

Her lips tightened to capture every drop until he was finally empty. She swallowed and wiped her lips while he moved down. As he tried to lift off she grabbed his shoulders and pulled his face into her opened legs. "Where are you going? It's my turn."

"Oh God," Martin thought as his face moved closer. He had touched pussies before but never licked one. She lifted her hips, which meant she wanted him to remove them.

His fingers shook again as he tried to pinch the thong waist strap. Finally she reached down and got them started. He took over and pulled it from her very ready sex.

"Just lick it," she said knowing he was hesitating. "Lick it all over." Seconds later he made up quality by doing quantity. His tongue and lips moved rapidly covering every inch. It dove into her depths and then out and upward to flick and suck her clitty. "OH GOD!" Briana cried out.

*

Bobby pulled out and saw his hot juice following his satisfied crown. It was his first completed anal since Briana had refused after an inch or two. But Martin was shorter and narrower which made it less painful on the woman. "Come on I want to shower."

"Shower?" Meg questioned.

"Yes, I told you tonight you are mine." He pulled her naked body up and guided her to the master bedroom. The shower was for all those times growing up when he listened to her showering. He imagined his naked body rubbing against hers and her on her knees sucking him while the hot water poured over her face and lips, which were locked around his shaft.

Meg didn't want to change the mood. For the first time her husband was not a wimp and was taking her...making her his woman. She reached in and turned on the water while he rubbed her ass from behind. "Easy..I'm a little sore," she giggled.

"Don't worry you have some more places I want to fuck."

When the water was just right she moved in and leaned over to grab the soap. When she realized that he had not joined her she looked out. "Are you coming in?"

"No, I'm going to watch a little while. I want you to soap everywhere."

She smiled knowing what he wanted. She had never masturbated in front of him before. As she soaped her titties she turned giving him a profile.

"Shit," Bobby said seeing the profile of her boobs, flat stomach, ass and bush. His cock was hard as he slowly joined her.

"Do my back," he said turning around. It was another of his fantasies.

Meg giggled as she did what he said. She too had fantasies about serving a man instead of the other way around. This was a different man. It was Martin's body but she was being sexual with a different man.

The wet fingers moved down his back over his firm buttocks and then around to the front. They searched for and found his throbbing dripping wet prick and rubbed. When he turned she felt his hands on her shoulders and moved down as they pushed.

She knew about blowjobs and knew what to do but never tried it before. Her face, nose and lips moved down his chest, over his navel and lower until she felt the mushroom tip touch her chin. Her face bent forward as her tongue moved out to taste a hard manhood for the first time.

His eyes were wide open watching his sister's mouth engulf him. It was obvious that it was her first time, which made it even more special.

She looked up at the pleasure on his face and tried to take the whole five inches. When her lips pressed into his pubic hair she looked up and saw his smile. It was a smile that didn't belong to him. It didn't belong to Martin. She almost choked when she realized it was Bobby's smile.

"That's it baby," Bobby moaned. "Just keep it up."

"That's it," Meg thought. Bobby always said, "Just keep it up". He said it when they were fighting and said it when she had played softball in high school and made a great play. As she sucked him she tried to imagine how this was possible. Then she remembered Martin say something about reading minds in the lab. Somehow she had Martin's cock in her mouth but she was giving Bobby a blowjob. She had a plan.

Bobby didn't want to cum inside of her mouth. When he was rock hard he pulled her up and as they kissed she leaned back against the shower wall. His hands lifted her ass upward until she grabbed onto his cock and guided it into her pussy.

"MEG!" He cried pushing into her hole "Your pussy is so tight."

"Fuck me Bobby...Fuck me Bobby." She looked into his eyes and saw that he didn't even flinch nor did he realize that she had called him her brother. "Fuck your sister."

Then it hit him and he stopped and looked at her in panic. But then she laughed.

"Don't stop fucking me Bobby. I've never felt this hot before." When he started again her body pushed and pulled matching his movement.

"How?"

"We can..we can talk later," she gasped feeling her first real climax from fucking coming. "DON'T STOP..FUCK ME BOBBY!"

Knowing that she knew it him and that she still wanted him to fuck her made it better. "I've dreamed of this for so long."

"Me too...me TOO! I'M CUMING!!"

"AHH!" He screamed when he emptied into another hole of hers.

"Let me down" she said not sure if she should be pissed. "So does this mean that Martin is fucking Briana tonight?"

"I should have known you would have figured it out." They moved outside and took a towel to dry off. "Yes, Martin is with Briana and she knows what is going on."

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers