Mind Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"And he doesn't know that she knows." She finished drying and smiled. "We can talk more later but right now you promised me that you would fuck me all night."

"Uh..I'm still in charge right?" He said following her cute butt into the bedroom.

"Sure, I'll let you be in charge. It's more fun that way. Just keep it up." She laughed.

*

Martin was good at following. He was following her command to lick her pussy. He heard her moaning and knew that she was close. He thought she would cum that way but he felt her pulling his face upward until his hard-on was lined up with her moist hole.

"Do it Bobby...fuck your wife."

He grinned as he pushed his long hard cock into her need. It felt good having a long shaft seeing her eyes light up with passion. "Is that what you want?" He asked playing the part of a cocks man.

"Yes...oh yes...yes YES!"

Suddenly Martin was a different man. The bigger cock gave him confidence. He was in charge now giving her pleasure. Plus he felt in control not ready to cum. He was controlling it to prove to her he was a man.

After five minutes Briana had to look into his eyes. Even Bobby was ready to cum after this long. But his body had not slowed or lost its rhythm. He was hitting the right spots.

"I'M READY," she cried pushing upward and curling her feet around his hips. "IT'S GOOD..SO GOOD! ARE YOU READY?" She had not asked that question too many times.

"You cum first," he grinned still pumping.

"AH..AH..AH!...AH!" She screamed each time he hit bottom. "NOW...NOW!!"

*

After fucking his sister again they took a rest for him to explain everything that had taken place.

"You fucked Mother."

"Yes...it just happened. She is one horny bitch."

She smacked him. "Don't call Mother a bitch."

"Just keep it up," he laughed pushing her on her back. "Maybe next time I'll fuck you with my Bobby dick."

"Bobby dick," she giggled. "Sounds like a venereal disease.

"There's something else," Bobby said wondering what her reaction would be. "After we all did it Briana and Mother played around."

"Really?" Meg asked sitting up. "Maybe..do you think she will mess around with me?"

"Briana or Mother?"

"Briana. I don't think I'm ready to do our parents yet."

"I don't know. Father was disappointed that I got to change minds with Martin instead of him."

"That dirty old man," Briana laughed.

"That dirty old man fucked Briana so well that I've been trying to duplicate it. She had multiple orgasms."

"Umm, multiple huh? Maybe you need more practice. Can I help get you up?"

"Sure," he grinned looking at her face move over his crotch. It was only her second time but she was getting the hang of it.

*

The two couples spent the whole night trying new positions and techniques. After sleeping when the sun came up they didn't wake up until Robert called them both. "It's for you," Briana said to Bobby's body.

A few minutes later Bobby hung up. "Father wants me to come in."

"OK," she grinned. She had not told Martin that she knew or that she knew Bobby was going to fuck Martin's wife all night.

*

Meg answered the phone and heard her father's voice. She smiled. "Hi Daddy. Sure Martin is here. At least his body is here."

"You know huh? I knew you couldn't be fooled."

"Martin is still asleep. I don't think he can move after last night. So, what's the next step of the laboratory project? I mean are you going to swap with Martin next?"

He hesitated. "What do you think?"

"Well, I don't think it's really necessary. I mean why go through all that trouble to do something that we both want?"

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?"

"Yes."

"Well that sounds great to me. Why don't Martin and you come over for dinner this coming weekend?"

"OK. But maybe Bobby and Briana should come too."

"Sure, that sounds good. See you in a few days. I love you baby."

"Me too daddy."

*

Martin's body made it to the lab a few hours late. Bobby's body and Robert were looking over the notes and results. "What's up guys?"

"It's about time you got here," Martin asked. "Robert told me that you fucked Meg last night."

"Well, you should think me. She wants someone to take charge. I broke her in so the rest is up to you."

Martin smiled. "God, I'm going to miss Briana's tits."

Robert sat up. "Well actually the whole family is getting together this weekend. No mind swaps. But there will be other swaps."

"Now I have an important question for both of you."

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"We have a choice of Daniel or Sam for our next mind swap. Do either of you remember what their spouses look like?"

Bobby almost fell from his chair laughing. "Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha!"

"What's so funny?" Robert asked.

Bobby couldn't talk but Martin did. "Actually Daniel's wife is really cute but Sam's mate is a different story."

"Ugly huh?"

"It depends on how you look at it. You see Dad..Sam is gay."

"Oh Fuck."

*

Ending note: Wouldn't it be fun if you could switch minds with someone else and walk in their shoes for a day or so? Think of all the possibilities. That's what makes our fantasies so cool. Hope you enjoyed it. Let me know and don't forget to vote. Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers