Mixing Pleasure with Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was on the couch on the porch, sipping coffee. She was dressed in tight cut offs, and an equally tight T shirt that peaked erotically over her nipples. Clearly she was not wearing a bra, and my guess was there were no panties under her shorts. Her hair was combed and once again bundled on top of her head. Light make up enhanced her eyes and lips. She looked terrific, fresh and rested, not at all like a well-used sex slave that had just been through an orgy.

"Good morning," she said cheerily. "Are we bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning?"

"Well, my eyes are open, but I don't know how bright. And my tail is far from bushy."

"I can fix that for you if you want."

"You are something else," I said, sitting down beside her. "If I had found you in bed beside me I probably would have taken you up on that. On second thought, I'm not so sure with Sam right there."

"I didn't notice you having any problem with Sam being there last night when you were both doing me."

"How about that? Did you enjoy it?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you went crazy over it. It was the loudest orgiastic cry I've heard yet from you."

"It was because of the novelty. And of the fact that you were there and wanted me to do it. It's not something I would put on my 'to do list' every week."

"Well, Sam certainly got his money's worth. Or should I say, the Defense Department's money's worth."

"Yea, and it's still only Saturday morning. God knows what he will be demanding the rest of the weekend. I figured there wasn't any point in my putting on any underwear."

I had been thinking the same thing. It was foolish of me to have agreed to give him access to Laura for a whole weekend. One night would have been more than sufficient. "Laura, I'm sorry to be putting you through this for a whole weekend. I would like to send Sam home and have you all to myself."

She kissed me on the cheek. "It's okay. I may end up a bit sore, but I love the sex, and I love putting myself at your disposal."

Hearing the word 'love' reminded me of what she had said last night when I first entered her. Suddenly I was overcome with a feeling of affection. It was like my heart was in my throat. Emotions that I had been pushing down came rushing out.

"Laura, I am in love with you," I blurted. "You and I are so perfect together. The term 'soul mate' always seemed silly to me, but now I know what it means."

"Oh Jack, I'm so happy to hear you say that. I've known for a while that I was in love with you, but I was afraid your feelings for me were concentrated below your waist."

I put my arms around her and pulled her close. "There are powerful feelings in that region, but it goes way beyond that. I want to love and protect you. In fact, I am feeling ashamed that about our plan to use your sex appeal to manipulate other men and make money."

"No need to be ashamed," she said. "We both like sex on the wild side, and men like Sam are happy to be manipulated, as you put it. They see it as a reward for achieving their positions of power. You and I can have fun with multi partner sex and still have a relationship that is special and includes much more."

"You are everyman's dream."

"I want to be your dream, to be desired by you and submit to you, and fulfill all your fantasies. You cannot believe the intense pleasure I get from doing that, both sexual and spiritual."

I kissed her then, tenderly and long. An electric charge seemed to oscillate back and forth between us through our lips and tongues. For once I did not even think about putting my hands on her body; the excitement was all in the interleaving of our thoughts and minds. I was giddy from the sensation.

A voice from the other side of the porch brought me out of my dazed state. "A very touching scene," Sam said softly. "You have no idea how jealous I am of your relationship."

"We didn't know you were there," I excused.

"I know," he said. "You are a lucky man, my friend. Where did you find such a woman?"

"It just happened," I said.

"Well, at this point the reality of your relationship is more exciting to me than the warrior-captive fantasy you've indulged me. I got that out of my system last night. If it works for you, I would like to spend the rest of the weekend with us just being real with each other—without using our real names of course."

I was not sure exactly what he had in mind, but I went along. "That's fine with me. Laura and I don't mind using our real names, and your first name is not going to give anything away. You just have to avoid divulging background information that could lead to your being identified."

"You're right," he said. "Hello Laura, my name is Sam. Please to meet you."

Laura was bemused by this development and shrugged. "Hello Sam. I've heard about you from my cousin Sheila, who says she knows you quite well."

He laughed. "I guess she does. I hope she gave me a good reference."

"Oh yes. She said you were a hard man, but kind and caring."

"Not so hard this morning, but give me time. As for kind and caring, let me demonstrate that by preparing breakfast for the two of you."

Chapter 31

It was another glorious summer day, and after breakfast we enjoyed walking the horses back to the stable. Laura made it clear that no way she was getting on a horse. I held her hand as we walked, affirming our newly declared love.

"You two love birds are making me feel left out," Sam said when we reached the barn.

Laura leaned towards him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "No need for that," she said gaily. "Jack promised me an exciting weekend with an anonymous friend of his, and we have a day and a night to go. I really like you Sam."

I saw that Laura intended to keep the threesome aspect going all weekend, and I realized that I had better assert myself if I was going to maintain control.

"Sam, old buddy, we both like you, and in spite of the fact that you called off our little game, I'm going to grant you some special privileges. Laura belongs to me and will do whatever I tell her. And that includes letting me share her with you if I so desire.

For a moment we all stood silently looking at each other. Sexual tension crackled in the air. The horses snorted and pawed the ground, confused about why they were not being led into their stalls. Laura's eyes seemed to cloud over, as if she were about to enter a different state.

"Laura, put your hands behind your head," I commanded.

She raised her arms and did as ordered. The result was to thrust her breasts forward against the tight shirt. I moved behind her and pulled back on her elbows, accentuating the effect. Her hardening nipples were clearly visible.

"You can touch her Sam," I said. "Feel the contours of those perky tits. See how swollen the buds are."

Laura sucked in her breath as Sam's hands closed on her. He took his time fondling her, at first avoiding her nipples, and then pinching and flicking them his fingernail.

"Ummmm..." she moaned, her eyes closed.

"I want to suck on them, Jack," he said.

"But of course. Let's put her up on that wagon."

The wagon was an open-backed cart, used for hauling hay. Its big, spooked wheels supported a wooden bed that was about three feet high. I boosted Laura up so that she was sitting on the platform with her bare legs hanging down, her feet not quite touching the ground. The warm sun bathed us in a sultry glow.

"Sam wants to suck on your tits," I said to her. "I assume you have no problem with this?"

"No problem sir," she replied. "My boobies are craving his attention."

"Good girl," I said. "I'll just pull up this shirt to give him access."

Standing in front of her between her legs I worked the T shirt out of her cut offs and pulled it up under her arms, thereby exposing her fabulous breasts with their long, succulent nipples.

"All yours, Sam," I said as I stepped back.

Laura put her hands behind her head again and gave Sam a look that said 'take me'. He went after her like a starving baby, sucking and gumming and squeezing until she was crying out with the pleasure of it. I stood beside him and upped the anti by slipping two fingers under the edge of her shorts and onto her bare pussy. At that point she went nuts, grabbing Sam's head and pleading to be fucked.

I withdrew my hand. "You heard her, Sam," I said. "She's more than ready. Lay her down over there in the grass."

He did not need a second invitation. I decided to give them a little privacy, and spare myself feeling any more jealous than I already was, by leaving them and going to take care of the horses. But all the while I was doing this, loud wailings and groans came from outside the stable, leaving no doubt that they were both going at it like rabbits. I tried to console myself with the knowledge that the weekend would end, and then I would have her all to myself.

When I emerged from the barn I saw Sam flat on his back with Laura riding him. They both were naked. His butt was on a little hillock, which raised his hips for her to grip with those incredible thighs. She was leaning slightly backward, rocking back and forth with one hand reaching down behind her to massage his balls.

No man could take that kind of treatment for very long, and Sam was no exception. He howled like a dog in heat and with three powerful upward thrusts exploded into the warm, tight sheath that was clutching him. Laura closed her eyes and tensed her body, obviously on the verge of cumming herself. But before she could climb that last peak I pulled her up and off her means of release.

"Oh no you don't!" I cried. "You were not supposed to be on top. I gave you to Sam to be thefuckee, not thefuckor."

She laughed and pouted her excuse. "I didn't want my ass in the grass with all those ants and bugs."

"No matter. You disobeyed. Now I'm going to have to be the one to finish you. Go into the barn and lie over the hay bale. That looked like fun when Sam did it."

"Oh Jack..." She was still turned on and the idea of getting it from the rear made her even hotter. I followed her into the barn, pausing on the way to break a branch off a bush.

Chapter 32

Laura was very responsive to the switch as she lay across the hay bale. She squirmed around quite a bit, and I'm sure the rough poking from the sharp straws on her stomach and chest complemented the stinging on her bouncing rump. I kept it up until she was begging me to fuck her, which I did with relish. Towards the end I saw Sam watching from the doorway.

Afterward we all got dressed and went for a leisurely walk around the property. Sam was relaxed and commented again about how lucky I was to have a woman like Laura. He complained that his wife had lost interest in sex, and although he had occasional affairs, he missed the total intimacy that he sensed we had. Laura consoled him by putting her hand in his pocket and telling him he was a great lover and that the right kind of woman would cherish his combination of sexuality and kindness.

This kind of talk went on until we worked our way back to the house. Laura made up some sandwiches, and we went out again to the field to have a picnic. The sun was hot, so we took along some blankets and suntan lotion to work on our tans. With a cooler full of beer and wine, the afternoon passed quickly.

Early on Laura stripped to her bikini and asked for our help in applying lotion to those hard to reach places, along with the places where she liked the feel of our hands better than her own. We were all too spent to indulge in active sex, but Sam and I enjoyed the feel of Laura's body all the same. It always amazes me how we men are drawn to touching women. It's like they radiate a magnetic field that pulls at us. Mother nature will not be denied.

Eventually we trudged back the house and worked together to prepare a spaghetti and garden salad dinner, which was delicious. After we cleaned up, I addressed the subject of where everyone was sleeping that night.

"Sam, since you have abdicated control over our captured queen, I am going to prepare the guest room for you tonight. If you are good boy, I will have Laura come tuck you in, but she will be sleeping with me in the master bedroom."

"Fair enough," said Sam. "I am content."

We turned in early, and Laura, wearing one of her sexy nighties, went to visit Sam. She returned after only a couple of minutes, telling me that he was appreciative but incapable of responding to her ministrations. Likewise, I was plain tuckered out, and simply held her in my arms as we went to sleep.

Sunday morning Sam was the first one up, and again he made the breakfast. "You have both gone way beyond what I expected this weekend," he said as he served us pancakes and bacon. "I hope I will be invited to spend time with you again. However, after breakfast I am going to get on my bike and ride away. I fear too much familiarity at this point may breed contempt, as they say."

I was glad to see him go. As we waved goodbye to him from the porch Laura spoke. "He's a nice man," she said. "Do you think he was pleased with his reward?"

"Oh he was plenty pleased," I laughed. "You were fantastic, Laura. The way you looked and responded and stroked his ego was incredible. He will be re-living this weekend for a long time. My guess is he will be calling me to ask to buy more of our products."

"Our first good customer," she exclaimed.

"Was he really a great lover?"

She put her arms around me. "He couldn't hold a candle to you," she assured me. "You have so much more imagination and are tuned in to my reactions. Sam was all about getting as much pleasure as he could, which was all right with me given the circumstances. He says he wants intimacy, but he doesn't know how to break through to a woman. You do."

My heart swelled. I had given the subject of true intimacy a lot of thought and was thrilled with Laura's comment. "Let's sit on the swing and talk," I said. "I want to explore this subject with you."

On one end of the deck was an old fashioned porch swing, a two person padded couch suspended on chains. It was very comfortable and one of my favorite places to rest and contemplate life. We settled close together and let the platform rock in a gentle motion. I put my arm around her shoulder.

I began. "We've both started using the wordlove. Let's talk about what that means."

"OK."

"I've always been afraid of that word. I've seen too many of my friends swear to it, only to have it slip into something closer to hate.InfatuationI understand and have experienced many times. It is really lust and desire, and it doesn't last. Too many people confuse it for something more, and they call itlove."

"You'll get no argument from me on that," she said. "But sexual desire has got to be part of this bigger thing."

"A huge part."

"That's what was missing in my marriage. Other components of so-calledlovewere there in spades: respect, admiration, shared values, etc., and I signed on because I thought it was what I was supposed to do. I denied the importance of my sexual nature."

"So far I have done the opposite," I said. "I've used women to give full reign to my sexual desires, as I certainly have done this weekend, but until now I've denied the importance of incorporating the other aspects ofloveinto my life. When I used that word with you I was acknowledging the presence of other feelings. I've never done that before."

She smiled. "I'm glad. It makes me feel very special. But I wonder whether you are over intellectualizing and trying to justify to yourself the way you have taken advantage of my bottled up sexuality. You don't have to do that. I used the wordlovewith you because you've made me feel complete and safe and excited about the future. You have notusedme; you have freed me, from a bad marriage and old hang-ups, and Iloveyou for it."

"I want more from you than gratitude."

"What do you want, Jack?"

"You mentioned feeling safe. I want to feel safe in building on the intimacy that we have. I want to explore all those other aspects of love. God, I don't know what I want! It's all been so intense!"

"Even more so for me! You've done all this sexual stuff before; for me it's new. I can't seem to get enough."

"I love being the one to show you."

"There's that wordloveagain. It has so many meanings."

"You know when we started out I encouraged you to give yourself to the General in order to get the contract for your company. Now that's behind us. Do you really want to continue doing this kind of thing to build our business?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I'm not so sure anymore. We could still have great sex without it being so... mercenary."

"It doesn't bother me. Women have been using sex to manipulate men since Eve. The fact that money's involved doesn't change the basics."

"I agree, but sometimes it's hard to get past the injunctions of our uptight culture."

"You're the boss. I'll do what you tell me. But it is exciting and fun."

I could tell that she needed to experience more. The dam had been broken, and the flood had to run out. Paradoxically, involving other people was not only exciting; it was increasing the intimacy between us.

"All right," I said. "Let's play it out and see what happens. But only under my direction; no going off the reservation."

She kissed me on the cheek. "Yes sir."

Chapter 33

We were in the office on Monday morning. It was the first day of our official business partnership, and Laura came to work with me. Fortunately in my suite there was an extra office, which I planned to turn over to Laura. Her engineering expertise was really going to be helpful. I wanted her to study the brochures on all the technical products I was representing.

"You're selling some really cool stuff," she said. "I can't wait to visit your principals and get into the details. I think I'm going to like being a saleswoman."

"I've already started making arrangements," I said. "They are going to be really impressed by your technical knowledge."

She grinned. "Is that why you've brought me into your business, my technical background? Or was it something else?"

"Let's just say it was a nice combination of things—nice tits, nice ass, and nice knowledge."

"You're awful," she chided. "But a woman does need to use all of her assets to get ahead in this man's world. Who will be the next victim of my charms?"

"I've been thinking about that, you naughty girl. There's a big defense contractor I have been trying to sell for a long time. So far I haven't been able to get past the purchasing manager, who is a glorified clerk. But I have noticed the way he eyes the good looking women in his office. I think we should invite him to have dinner with us."

She put her arms around me and snuggled against my chest. "Oh Jack, this is going to be such fun. I can sleep with you and make love to you every night, and at the same time flirt with and tease other men...with your approval of course."

"I think I'll send this guy, whose name is Clarence of all things, an email with your picture saying that I am sending you over to drop off some new brochures. Unless I miss my guess he'll tell me to send you right away. Then you go wow him so he will be sure to accept my dinner invitation."

Laura did not like that plan. "I thought I was going to be your partner, not a secretary," she said.

"Whoa. Who said anything about you being my secretary?" I had to be careful with this woman. "I'm going to advertise you as my partner and technical expert on the products in the brochure. When Clarence starts asking you questions to prove how smart he is, tell him you don't have time right then, but that you will call him to arrange another meeting. That will give me the opening to set up our intimate dinner."