Mixing Pleasure with Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not always," I said smiling. "Let me show you the bathroom."

"I hope it is as special as the bedroom," she commented as she followed me.

The bathroom was roomy, with dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and the toilet and bidet set in a corner behind a partition. The walls and floor were covered with expensive Mexican tiles. "The most special thing is the shower stall," I explained. "It contains a window opening to the outside, and there are two shower heads, so you can get water on your front and back at the same time."

"Or two people could be showering at the same time," she said flirtatiously.

"That too," I agreed.

I turned to leave, but Laura hesitated. "Could I please have some time alone in this wonderful room? I feel disheveled and would like to put myself back together. Perhaps I could use your comb and brush."

"Of course," I said. "While you're at it, you should put on your nightgown, since we will be turning in soon."

"Nightgown? What nightgown?"

"I am going to bring you one of my extra large T shirts. It should fit you nicely. Take off everything else."

She sucked in her breath. "Yes sir," she said.

I left her there and closed the bathroom door. From my bureau I retrieved a large, white T shirt that contained a picture of a fluffy kitten and the words: 'Wild Animal Trainer'. (It's impossible to find T shirts without some stupid writing on them.) I hung the shirt on the bathroom door knob and went back to the living room.

It didn't take her long to reappear. I had just poured a couple of glasses of cold white wine and selected a play list of soft jazz on my music system when she emerged from the hallway. She looked so cute it took my breath away.

The T shirt hung loosely on her body, almost to her knees. Her legs and feet were bare, telling me that she had obeyed my instructions and wore nothing under the shirt. Further confirmation of her nakedness was given by the points of her nipples dimpling the cotton fabric like it was a dish towel draped over two hooks..

Her luxurious dark hair had been released from its bun and, brushed to a silken sheen, lay across her shoulders. She had dispensed with her glasses, and there was a hint of lust in her lovely green eyes as she stood there, obviously posing for my benefit. Without her high heels she seemed so small, so fragile. I wanted to pick her up and cuddle her.

"Is this what you want?" she asked innocently.

"Come here!" I growled.

She literally ran across the room and threw her arms around my neck. We kissed furiously, like starving refugees, not able to get enough of each other. On her tip toes with her soft body pressed up against mine I felt every bump and curve. My hands ended up under her ass. I lifted her, and her legs snaked around my hips until she could lock her ankles together.

Still kissing me and licking my lips she mumbled her need. "Fuck me Jack... please don't make me wait any longer.. I want you again.. like in the office... oh god.... that was so fantastic.... please Jack...."

What could be more flattering and exciting for a man to hear words like that? It was absolute validation of my virility and skills as a lover, and my cock was rock hard. I wanted to carry her back to my big bed and dive into her, but I knew that what had made it so good for both of us the last time was the build up to her surrender. In the future I would take her normally, but not now. It had to be special.

"Have you forgotten that you were a bad girl?" I whispered in her ear at the same time I was lathering it with my tongue. "Remember teasing my prick in the car? Remember denying me when I wanted to stop the car so you could continue?'

"Ohhh goddd... yes I remember..... am I going to be punished?... right now?"

"Yes, right now! Let go and stand on the floor."

She did as she was told and stood meekly, her hands at her sides. I opened a drawer in a side table and extracted a thin leather strap, six feet long with a loop and group of buckles on one end. "Give me your right wrist," I ordered.

The strap was a BDSM toy that I had found on the internet. The noose on the buckle end was designed to go over a wrist or ankle and quickly attach itself. The other end of the long belt could then be secured to whatever was handy, in this case the horizontal beam that was right over her head. I tossed the strap over the beam, and pulled on the end until her wrist was raised to the level of her ear. It was a simple matter to cinch the binding into one of the buckles and secure her arm in that position.

I pulled another strap out of the drawer. "Now your other hand."

In a moment it was done. She was immobilized, but not uncomfortably so. Her arms were held up and away from her body, and being covered only with the thin cotton shirt, she was totally vulnerable. All I had to do was lift the shirt to expose her from her toes to her neck, front and back.

Her eyes were wide and a trifle fearful. She really did not know me all that well, and she was at my mercy in a remote country house. I stood back and folded my arms across my chest, letting my eyes move up and down her body, savoring the moment.

"Jack?....", she asked plaintively. "Oh Jack, I feel so helpless... please don't hurt me....".

I said nothing, but walked to the side of the room and opened a closet door. Inside, mounted on pegs on the walls, was my collection of toys—crops, whips, paddles, clamps, dildos, vibrators—everything that had struck my fancy on the internet. I turned on the light and stood back so she could see.

"Oh shiittt!" she cried. "What have I gotten myself into?"

I selected one of the crops and approached her. "You said you trusted me. Now we are going to find out. You must let yourself go, even more than you did before. The crop will help you clear your mind of all those old hang ups and open yourself to me. I will know when you are ready."

"Oh goddd... yes..... I want it......"

SMACK ... The crop landed hard on her shirt-covered ass.

"OWHHH..."

SMACK... SMACK... This time I had lifted the shirt and slapped her bare ass.

"Jesus...." She was dancing from one foot to the other.

SMACK... SMACK... I laid a few on the backs of her thighs, then let the crop roam around under her shirt to the front of her body, ending up on her lower stomach, just above her pussy

"NOT THERE.... PLEASE NOT THERE....", she pleaded.

My response was to lift the shirt, exposing her from the chest down. "Spread you legs," I commanded.

"Jack, that crop stings something awful.. the ruler was bad enough,.... don't do me there.. please...."

"Open your legs or you'll be sorry," I said.

Slowly her ankles began to rotate, scooting her feet outward. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. I ran the crop up the inside of her thigh until the leather flap was caressing her pussy. Then I pulled it back like I was about to strike a blow.

She winced and waited, her eyes tightly closed. Silently I dropped to one knee and placed my face within inches of her pussy. The moist odor of her arousal wafted to my nose. My tongue came out.

Her muscles were taut as she awaited the slap of the crop on her most tender area. Instead she felt the long, slow lick of my tongue. Immediately the tension went out of her body and a loud wail sounded from deep within her.

"WWWaaaaaaa..."

I grabbed her ass and ground my fingernails into the soft recently agitated flesh as I pulled her pussy against my mouth. For a full two minutes I licked and sucked and nibbled and probed until she was wide open and humping my face. Moans and gasps came from her throat, letting me know that she was very close to losing it. As I had anticipated, the contrast between what she had expected and what she was getting had unhinged her. My careful staging with the suspension from the beam and the revelation of the BDSM closet had achieved their purpose

I kept at her until she reached the edge, and then I went to work exclusively on her clit. Her body shook with the force of her orgasm and her legs turned to jelly, leaving her suspended from the beam by the straps on her wrists. I watched her twist and twitch as her climax peaked and then started building again. She needed more than my mouth.

There was no way I could delay fucking her any longer. I stood and dropped my pants and shorts. Through eyes that were narrow slits she focused on my stiff cock. "Please Jack... give it to me.... I need to be filled...."

Reaching down and seizing her ankles I backed up, pulling her with me until the lower part of her suspended body was parallel with the floor. "Put your legs around my waist and hold on," I said.

Eagerly she complied. My cock thrust straight ahead into her, and with a shove of my hips I buried myself to the hilt. Her thighs hugged me and at the same time her feet curled against my ass pulling me toward her. I jerked her T shirt up to her throat so I could get my eyes and hands on those luscious tits and add to both our pleasures.

Her weightless state made it easy for me to maintain contact and focus completely on the sensation of the warm wetness clenching me. It went on and on, until finally I felt the tell tale tingle in my toes, and then the ecstatic charge rippled through my body as I spurted into her. She was right with me and fairly screamed her satisfaction.

Chapter 7

We slept late the next morning. I awoke before she did, feeling very loving toward her, and with my usual early morning boner. For a while I lay there thinking about what had happened and whether I was comfortable with the way things were going. Every time I glanced at her peacefully sleeping beside me my hard on got stronger. That settled the question of chemistry; I lusted after this woman like no other I could remember.

But we were talking about a long term relationship here. Her husband had essentially turned her over to me, and she gave every indication of wanting to stay. Was I ready for that? What the hell, I thought, time will tell. We have to get through the deal with the General, and then we'll see. If my plan worked, she would have a lot of money and I could ease her out of my life if I wanted.

In the meantime, however, I might as well take advantage of this hotie's propensity to obey and please me. It was time she gave me that blow job she had been promising. I loved sex in the morning.

She was lying on her stomach, covered with a sheet, her head turned toward me. The birds were chirping, and I wondered if she was pretending to be asleep. I took the edge of the sheet and drew it slowly down and off. Her T shirt nightgown had of course ridden up to her waist, and her lovely bare ass appeared. Once again I admired its small rounded shape, and the way it stood out from her waist and thighs. Someday soon I was going to have to prove my dominance by probing that delicious fruit.

One eye opened; then the other one. She smiled. "I feel a sudden draft," she said softly. "Am I about to be spanked again?"

"Maybe," I answered, running my hand up and down the smooth mounds. "It depends on how good a blow job you give me before breakfast."

She didn't miss a beat. "In that case I will work really hard at it. Can I please see what I have to work with?"

"Of course, my dear. You will find me ready every morning at about this time." I lay back and let her take the lead. She sat up and pulled the sheet down. My erection was straining against the fabric of the jockey shorts I had put on sometime during the night.

"It looks like there is something there," she said grinning. "Let's see if I can grow it without even touching." She took hold of the bunched T shirt at her waist and drew the garment up and over her head. Those wonderful, perky tits bounced free right in front of my face."

"Not fair," I laughed. "You'll make me cum without doing any work."

"I know you like them," she said with a wiggle. "I've watched your eyes. They're just big enough to squeeze you like a hot dog in a bun, but that's for later. For now you can just look at them while I make you happy."

She started by stimulating me through my shorts, first with her fingernails like she had done in the car, and then with her teeth. God, it felt good! I kept my hands at my sides on the bed, waiting to see what she would do. She worked my shaft up and down with her teeth and fingers, soaking my shorts with her saliva and my pre-cum. Then she started on my balls, licking and scratching.

"Jesus Christ woman," I moaned. "You are going to explode me before you ever uncover me and get me in your mouth."

"No I'm not," she said, and pulled down on the elastic band to let the head pop out. Even then she didn't gobble me up, but instead took my glans between a thumb and forefinger and gently rubbed it, milking out a big dollop of white cream--which she promptly licked and sucked into her mouth.

I was beside myself. Ninety percent of the women I had been with had left everything to me and never showed this kind of imagination. It felt so incredible I thought I would float away.

"Now let's take a look at the whole enchilada," she announced as she pulled my shorts completely down. "Lift your hips big boy; I want these completely out of the way."

Happy to oblige I helped her get my Jockey's down and off. She ran her fingertips lightly over the surface of my bare cock, testing the firmness, but careful not to provide too much stimulation. "Nice," she said in a satisfied tone. "No wonder it felt so good up in my pussy."

That kind of talk caused my already super hard dick to jump as my brain sent the signal to pump more blood. She giggled and leaned forward until her face was inches from mine. I felt her hard nipples against my chest. She kissed me lightly and then issued her next instruction. "Now spread your legs so I can get at your perineum with my hot tongue."

Down she went again, and this time her lower body hung over the end of the bed as she positioned her head up between my widely spread thighs. Gentle fingers lifted my scrotum out of the way so she could get her tongue under and on the hyper sensitive path between my balls and ass. For a girl who claimed not to have had much sex in her life she sure knew her stuff.

She teased me mercilessly for at least a minute before trailing her tongue back up over the underside of my cock and onto the head. This time she took the circumcised dome completely in her mouth. Her steamy eyes looked up at my face as she sucked lightly, wiping her tongue back and forth.

"AAAAHHHHHH....." I stiffened and raised my hips. I could not take much more.

She sensed the turning point and took my whole length in her mouth, moving up and down on it frantically, as if it were a Popsicle about to melt. I gripped her hair and went off like a rocket into her mouth.

"Swallow it all," I bellowed, trying to reassert my control over the situation. She sucked and swallowed until my cock grew tender and I had to pull her head away. Bouncing up on her knees she licked her lips and looked at me with what could only be described as the proverbial 'shit eating grin'. "How was that master," she asked.

Chapter 8

After that I figured she deserved the coffee on the patio that I had promised her. The sun was up, and warmed on our naked bodies as we sat and sipped on the java that had been waiting in the automatic percolator in the kitchen. Like a good host, I also provided toasted English muffins and butter.

"Yum," said Laura, biting into a muffin and looking at me seductively.

"You look really good naked in the morning light," I said sincerely.

"I shouldn't let you see me like this. You'll get tired of it."

"Maybe, but not for twenty or thirty years."

"Ha. A woman has to maintain some mystery to keep her man interested. I'm going to put on my so-called nightgown."

I let her do it, because she was right. It was more exciting seeing her in that skimpy shirt than seeing her naked. Sex is strange. So much of the spice is in the anticipation. When she came back partially covered by the shirt, I felt my heart rate increase.

"You'd better put on some shorts," she said. "Naked men are not very attractive unless they are in full bloom coming after yours truly."

She was right about that too. I always thought naked men were gross—all that ugly equipment between their legs. I got up and put on my running shorts.

"That's better," she said. "Now when are we going to go after the General?"

"I'll call him today," I said. "I should be able to set up a luncheon for this week."

"You said you were going to show him pictures of me."

"Right. I need you to put on your power business suit so I can take pictures of the proper lady who likes it rough."

"My business suit is a wreck. I need to go to the hotel and get my clothes."

"Of course. Let's do it, right after you suck me off again."

Her answer to that was to get up and flip me the bird as she went back into the house to get dressed. "In your dreams," she joked.

This woman was not going to be easy. I could have over powered her and gotten what I wanted, but I was fairly well satisfied at that point and decided to let it go. Her behavior would give me an excuse to discipline her later. Besides, I liked her spunk. Dominating a woman who just rolls over is no fun.

I followed her into the house and headed to the guest bathroom to take a shower, leaving her the privacy of the master bedroom and bath. When I finished and went to my room to get my clothes, she was already dressed and sipping on another cup of coffee. Well, she was almost dressed; I had hidden her panties in a drawer in my bedroom.

. She tugged playfully on the towel wrapped around my waist.. "I looked for my panties but couldn't find them," she said. "It's only fair that you go without underwear too."

I held on to my towel and reached for her. "Life is not fair," I growled. "Come here so I can check you out."

She bounded away and ran into the yard. "Have to catch me first!"

My towel was slipping off, and as much as I would have liked to catch her and run my hands over the bare flesh under her skirt, I didn't like the idea of running naked through the woods after a fully clothed woman. Besides I had to get to my office to be ready for some important phone calls. There would be plenty of time to play games later. I sighed and went to finish getting dressed.

Half an hour later we were on the road heading to the hotel. There is nothing like the beauty of the Maryland country side in early summer. After all the spring rains the fields and trees gleamed a brilliant green in the intense sunlight. Laura was impressed.

"We don't get this kind of scenery in California," she said. "It makes you want to get on a horse and canter over the fields."

I nodded. "That's why I have the horses. It's great riding country."

"I'm going to need to buy some clothes. There's no riding outfit in my suitcase. I was expecting to be here only a couple of days."

"Good idea," I said. "You will need some ultra sexy lingerie too. I'm keeping those old panties as a souvenir of our first encounter."

"You're sure you want me to buy panties? I feel so wicked without them, and whenever you look at me you will know how easy it would be to get your hand on bare me."

She had a point there. I had already thought about the fact that she wasn't wearing panties four or five times in the ten minutes we had been in the car. But I also enjoyed seeing her in sexy underwear and then removing it. I decided to reserve the right to decide on a case by case basis.

"In the future I will tell you when and when not to wear panties," I said with as much authority as I could muster.

That idea apparently appealed to her. "Yes sir," she said.

"I want you to buy a variety of clothes. There are several good stores within walking distance of the hotel. I will drop you off and come back for you at noon."