Mixing Pleasure with Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good," she said.'

I reached for my wallet. "Here, take my credit card. Buy whatever you want."

Indignantly she pushed my hand away. "I don't need or want your card, Jack.. I can provide for myself. I'm not staying with you for presents or money."

"Okay, okay," I responded quickly. "Just trying to be helpful."

She smiled. "I know. I appreciate that. I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just that I'm super sensitive to the idea of the helpless female."

It was my turn to smile. "However, there are circumstances where you like being helpless."

"You noticed that, uh. Strange isn't it? But then life is full of contradictions." She put her hand on my thigh. "Do you think you can deal with it?"

"Actually I'm glad you're the way you are. It will be a constant challenge to subdue you."

"You've done pretty well so far," she said, moving her fingernail in a slow circle on my leg. I squirmed and tried to position my growing hard on under her finger. But she took her hand away and shook it in my face as she scolded me. "No, no Jack. Now don't get naughty while driving."

"You are really asking for it," I snarled, "teasing me like that. You're lucky I have to get to work."

"Tantalizing you is my job," she snickered. "I want you to be thinking about me while you're working. For sure I'm going to be thinking about you and wondering what you're going to do to me next."

"My god, you are so hot. I have really fallen into the honey pit. Whoops, I almost missed the turn off for your hotel. See what you do to me?"

"My pleasure sir. Just drop me off in front. I'll meet you in the hotel restaurant at twelve."

I pulled the car up under the overhand at the hotel entrance. An elderly doorman was quick to open the car door for Laura. She rolled her eyes at me and hitched up her skirt in preparation for climbing out. Another two inches and her bare pussy would have been exposed to the doorman.

"Laura!" I gasped.

She laughed and swung her legs out of the car. Before I could say anything more, she was gone.

Chapter 9

The first thing I did when I got to my office was to pick up the phone and call the General.

"Well hello Jack," he boomed. "I haven't heard from you in a while."

"Press of business Sam," I responded. "You have no idea how time consuming it is to keep our military outfitted with the finest equipment."

"I'm sure," he chortled. "So what can I not do for you today?"

"Sam, when you hear the reason I've called you, you will be falling all over that big schlong of yours to do me favors. Are you in a place we can talk privately?"

"No problem there," he said. "Nobody comes to work in this area until noon. You're lucky you caught me. Now what's this about my schlong?"

Already I had his mind was going in the right direction. "You're not going to believe this Sam, but I've got a new girl friend who gets off on just the kind of thing you and I have fantasized about—the idea of a sexy woman being taken prisoner by a victorious warlord who abuses her as an example to cower the populace."

He was silent for a moment, and I could almost feel his heart racing through the phone. From numerous evenings in bars with this guy I knew what rocked his boat. But of course he had to challenge me first.

"No shit? She's probably some ugly ho who's boosting your ego to get you to buy her things."

This was the way we related to each other—lots of bravado and posturing that we both accepted as being phony, but fun. It was typical male bonding behavior, especially among military types. There had been times, however, when Sam and I had bared our souls to each other. I trusted him, and he felt the same way about me.

"First of all Sam, I would not be calling you up to brag about having found the woman of our mutual dreams if it weren't true. And secondly, believe me, she is as far from ugly as you are from being an Army Chief of Staff."

He laughed. "Okay, you've got my interest, and the attention of a part of my anatomy that has not been exercised in a long time."

"I thought the Washington sales types like me kept you well supplied with young poontang."

"They try," he sighed. "But I'm getting more particular in my old age. I'm tired of all those perfect bodies with no imagination and empty brains. They don't really turn me on, and then they make me feel inadequate. Does this new girl friend of yours have anything upstairs? In her head I mean."

"That's the best part," I said enthusiastically. "She's a smart, successful business woman, with a master's degree in engineering." I had forgotten that I was going to advertise Laura as a lawyer, but this was better. Sam could challenge her on some technical issues and be impressed.

He kept up the banter. "And she gets her rocks off by being bossed around and forced to submit by a wimp like you? Why are you telling me these things--to highlight the unfairness of it all?"

"I tell you there is such a contrast between who she is professionally and who she is when I become hard nosed and bring out the whip, it's unbelievable. It takes your breath away."

There was a long pause. For once he did not have a snappy comeback. "So," he said finally, "you are pretending to be a general and giving this hottie what she wants. I ask again, why are you getting me so worked up so early in the morning?"

"She needs the real thing. I can dominate her, but I want to set up a scene where you are my chief and force me to share her with you. Then the two of us punish her and make her do degrading things that the townspeople will hear about. It will be a very realistic play, with no audience except the three characters. Interested?"

He said nothing for a full ten seconds. "I don't know Jack. It's an exciting fantasy, but risky. I have a lot at stake here."

"We'll set it up so she doesn't know who you are. You'll come to my place in the country for a weekend of relaxation and horseback riding. It will appear a lot more innocent than the junkets to the Bahamas and Vegas that you guys go on."

"Yea, but you're talking about doing things that smack of non-consent. This girl could make a heap of trouble."

"I'll get her on a video ahead of time saying this is what she wants."

"Maybe you'll get me on a video too, and then you'd have me by the balls."

"Sam, you know I'd never do that to you. We've been friends a long time. It wouldn't work anyway. I would be guilty of bribery and extortion."

More silence. I could tell I was wearing him down. "What does this girl friend of yours look like?" he asked.

"Have lunch with me tomorrow and I'll show you pictures," I said. "You can decide then. No pressure." It was obvious that he wanted to do this; it was just a matter of letting him rationalize it.

"Okay Jack," he said. "I'll look at your pictures. But you'd better not sandbag me with photos of a sexy and elegant lady and then deliver a common ho. This only works for me if she plays the part of a true lady being used by the victorious warrior."

"I know Sam."

"Where do we meet tomorrow?

"Luigi's in Georgetown. Twelve noon."

"I'll be there. And one other thing Jack."

"What's that?"

"If this works out, I know you're going to want me to do you a favor. Why don't you just tell me now what it is."

"You're a wise man Sam."

"Wise enough to know you don't get something for nothing."

"Okay. I have been trying to get the Army to outfit a battalion with this new communication system to try it out. Your guys like the idea, but have no money in the budget. It's a great product, but if the company that makes it doesn't get a sale soon, they'll be gone. I know you have that special fund...."

"Bring me the details tomorrow along with the pictures."

"Thanks, Sam. See you tomorrow."

Chapter 10

I made my other calls and finished up in time to get back to Laura's hotel by 11:30. My talk with the General had gone well, and I was anxious to tell her about it. Not knowing her room number, I went to the house phone.

"Please connect me to the room of Laura Stevens," I said.

"One moment," replied a soft voice.

Bzzzz.... bzzzz.... I felt like a teenager calling a girl for a date. My heart was beating fast. I was surprised at myself, but it felt good.

Laura answered on the third ring. She knew it was probably me, and she purred a "yes" in a way intended to bring me to a quick boil.

"What are you doing, you lovely creature?"

"I'm trying on my new clothes. Right now I am naked except for some very brief panties and some very high heels."

"What's your room number? I'm on my way."

She giggled. "No way Jose. Check out time is at twelve. I just have time to get dressed and packed. You're going to have to tighten your belt and wait until we get back to your place... or at least in the car."

I did not want to wait five minutes, let alone for a few hours. Her sexy insinuations were making me so hard it was almost painful. I couldn't let her get away with this. "There's always a grace period on check out. I'm coming up. What's the room number?"

"I'm not giving it to you," she said sweetly. "I like keeping you on edge. Anyway, I'm hungry. I'll meet you in the hotel coffee shop in ten minutes."

"Laura....". But it was too late; she had hung up. I was dumbfounded. I thought I had established that she was to submit to my wishes, and here she was clearly defying me, howbeit in a way intended to egg me on. This woman was going to be a challenge.

By the time she walked into the coffee shop I had cooled down enough to appreciate the game she was playing. Holding out on me gave me the excuse to punish her for real, which would pour gasoline on an already raging fire.

"You're not angry with me, are you?" she asked as she slid into the booth. She was wearing a light weight, scooped neck sundress, and looked absolutely gorgeous. I had never seen her in anything but conservative business suits.

I smiled. "No, I'm not angry. Anger is never going to be involved in our little duet."

"It's comforting to hear that," she said. "I wouldn't want to be hung from the ceiling with my body totally exposed to whatever you fancied if you were truly angry."

I shook my head. She had a way of putting things that stirred the blood. The waitress appeared before I could come up with a suitable response. "What can I get you two lovely people?" she asked.

That kind of personal greeting got my attention. The waitress was a buxom woman in her forties, fairly attractive, and with a gleam in her eyes. A nametag on her uniform read 'Faye'.

"Thank you Faye," I said. "I will have a cheeseburger and fries, but my friend here has been naughty and can only have soup. Bring her a bowl of your soup of the day."

Laura went along by giving an exaggerated pout. Faye looked back and forth between us, trying to assess whether I was really dominating Laura to the point where I determined what she could eat. I sensed a keen interest on the part of this middle aged waitress, and I decided to push it.

"Is there a problem, Faye? You think my friend here should be able to order for herself? You don't know how naughty she's been. She spoke to me on the phone from her room and told me she was naked except for her panties and high heels, but wouldn't give me her room number. Don't you agree that a woman should be punished for teasing a man like that?"

"Uhhh.. ahhh...", Faye blushed and shifted from foot to foot, her pencil frozen in place on her order pad. I could see her large breasts heave as she sucked in a big gulp of air. My frank talk was having an effect on her. Laura noticed it too and encouraged me by rubbing her foot on my leg under the table.

"Come closer, Faye," I said. "I don't want other people to hear what I'm saying to you."

As if in a trance Faye took a step closer, with the result that the edge of our table was touching her hip. I placed my hand on the table so that my index finger was pointing at her, and then I slid my hand slowly toward the edge. Her eyes followed my hand until my fingertip made contact with her pelvis. She didn't move.

I put some impatience in my voice. "You haven't answered my question, Faye."

"Yes sir," she whispered. "I agree that a woman should be punished for doing that."

"Do you think making her eat soup for lunch is sufficient?"

Faye looked at me with hot eyes. "No sir," she breathed.

"I don't either," I said. "I think she should be caned, don't you?"

The reference to caning broke the spell and Faye stepped back. "Yes, well, okay.... yes... you wanted a cheeseburger and soup... soup today is cream of broccoli. Is that okay sir?"

I gave her a knowing smile. "Yes, that will be fine. And two glasses of ice tea."

"Yes sir," she said as she finished writing down our order. "Anything else?"

"Yes Faye. When you bring our meal include a card with your phone number."

"Oh sir, I couldn't do that.."

"Yes you can. And you will."

Faye shuddered and turned to walk away. Laura spoke to her back. "It will be all right Faye," she said. "You'll see." Faye kept walking.

Laura giggled and took my hand. "Are you always on the make with vulnerable women? That poor waitress is probably running into the ladies room to get herself off."

"Do you think we'll get her phone number?" I asked.

"You had a ten percent chance until I reassured her. Now I'd rate it fifty-fifty."

"You and your probabilities," I said. "Always the engineer. What do you suggest we do if she gives us her number?"

"Call her of course, and set up a meeting. It might be fun to see another woman put through her paces by you."

"You would be required to help me."

"You are sooo bad, corrupting me in all these ways."

"Well? Could you handle it?"

She dropped my hand and sat back, her eyes sparkling. "Not a problem. It would be another new experience for me, but I'm so, how can I say it,radicalizedat this point I'm up for anything."

"Good. Now let me tell you about my talk with the General."

"You reached him already?"

"I did, and he is sniffing around the bait. Tomorrow we are having lunch and I am supposed to show him pictures of you and give him the details on the communications system he needs to purchase."

Laura's face lit up. "That's wonderful, Jack! You really work fast. I'm impressed."

"It's not a done deal yet. He has to be turned on by the pictures, and he has to be assured that no one will ever know about our little party."

"How will you do that?"

"I will promise him that you will never know his name, which is true, and I will help him disguise himself so you could never identify him. Also there will have to be some evidence that what we do is consensual."

She pouched her lips. "I don't think you trust me..."

I laughed. "Men have been brought down by women before. My friend did not get to be a General by being careless. The hardest part of pulling this off will be to make him feel safe while he is enjoying himself."

Chapter 11

A while later Faye returned with our meals. She kept her head down and said nothing as she carefully placed the dishes in front of us. Laura and I looked at each other expectantly, waiting to see whether a phone number would be forthcoming. Finally the blushing waitress reached into her pocket for the tell tale card. Very deliberately she placed it face down on the table next to my cheeseburger.

I grabbed her wrist. "Good girl, Faye," I said. "I assume your number is on the other side of the card?"

"Yes sir," she mumbled, still avoiding my eyes.

Letting go of her wrist I sat back and spoke to Laura. "It appears that we have ourselves a playmate."

"Yes indeed," Laura said. "Faye darling, when do you get off work?"

Faye sucked in her breath. "My shift ends at three."

Laura looked at me and I nodded. "Excellent," she said. "Here's what you're going to do. My room number in the hotel is six ten. At exactly three fifteen you will knock on my door."

I raised my eyebrows. "Laura, I thought you had checked out!"

"Silly man. I was just giving you a hard time. Actually I kept the room just in case we wanted to use it this afternoon. It's a good thing I did."

"I'll be there," Faye said and walked away.

"Well," I said. "Life certainly has gotten more interesting in the last few days. What do you make of our new friend?"

"She's a bored, unfulfilled woman who probably hasn't been laid in a long time--at a point in her life when her sexual needs are peaking. The idea of being ordered around and disciplined by a strong man turns her on."

"I saw the way she looked at you. I think she may be a tad bi-sexual."

"It's possible. I'm pretty irresistible. A girl in college was after me big time."

"That's a story I want to hear. But today I have to take some pictures of you to show the General tomorrow. If we're going to play with Faye starting at three, we should get to work. Let's go to your room."

"Can I have one of your french-fries, please sir? I'm going to need more energy than I'm getting from this soup."

Again I laughed at how she could switch subjects on a dime and keep me off balance. "Sure," I said. "Help yourself."

She picked up a fry and winked at me as she teased it with her tongue before sucking it in and slowly nibbling up its length.

"Good god woman! You are hard on my heart!"

"I don't want to lose you to a waitress with big tits."

"They are good sized," I said, leading her on. "I can't wait to put some meat into those buns. Too bad yours are so small."

Laura smirked. "I didn't notice you complaining before."

"True. It's the buds that count. We'll see how Faye's stand up. What do you think we should do to them?"

Laura grinned. "The way she reacted to your spanking comment, I'd say a little pain is in order. Too bad we don't have your closet full of toys with us."

"We'll have to improvise," I said. "I noticed an office supply store down the street. One thing I've always wanted to do is try out those little paper binder clips on sassy nipples."

"Ouch! Those things have strong springs."

"I'll attach them through her clothes, at least at first. Then we'll see. Another thing we can get at the office store is one of those telescoping metal pointers. It will make a whippy cane. And of course I always have my leather belt."

"Don't forget a ruler. That worked really well on me. Better buy some heavy tape too," Laura said. "You don't want to ruin another necktie securing her wrists."

"You are developing into a great assistant," I said.

"I thought I was going to be a partner!" she cried.

"Oh right. I forgot. Let's go. We have only a couple of hours before our date with Miss Faye. Go to your room and put on your conservative business clothes for the first pictures. I'll do the shopping and then join you."

I paid the bill and watched Laura swish her hips in the sundress as she headed for the elevators. The butterflies in my stomach were telling me how excited I was by her. I had been gradually revealing my fantasies and escalating my demands, and she had stayed right with me, even encouraging me. The combination of sex and business was an incendiary mixture.

The office supply store had just what I wanted. The tiny paper binders would grip tightly, but not overly so. The metal pointer swished in the air like a fiber glass fishing rod. I found a ruler just like the one in my desk. And rather than have to deal with sticky, messy tape, I found some nylon luggage straps that would do nicely.

As a last item, I bought one of those pincer-like tools for removing staples. It had sharp claws and would hurt so good if I clamped it on tender places and applied just the right amount of pressure. I would have to be careful not to overdo it.

Leaving the store, I walked to my car and retrieved my fancy camera. It was the latest in miniature digital technology, capable of taking hundreds of high resolution photos as well as recording up to ten hours of video and audio movies. I intended to use it to make both videos and stills of Laura to show Sam, and to make a video record of our session with Faye. If Faye were ever to accuse us of forcing her, I would have proof of her consent.

1...34567...15