Mixing Pleasure with Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's room was at the end of the hall, promising a corner suite with lots of windows—good for taking pictures. I knocked three times.

Laura's sexy voice came through the door. "Is that Barnacle Bill the sailor come to ravish me?"

"No. It's horny Jack come to get his Jill and pimp her to a General to make them both rich."

"Yum," she responded, flinging open the door.

Her appearance left me speechless. Instead of dressing as a business woman like I instructed she was draped in two layers of silky fabric, one blue and one red, and the effect was to remind you of the elegant women you see in Renaissance paintings. The blue dress hung over her shoulders and upper arms, contrasting beautifully with the bare flesh of her throat and upper chest. Covering the blue like a queen's mantel was a deep red apron-like garment that flowed over her shoulders clear to the floor. A golden medallion dangled from a silver chain around her neck. Her almost black hair was up and topped with a silver tiara that looked like a crown.

She stepped back and lowered her eyes. "Behold the village queen, captured and imprisoned by the villainous warlord."

"My god, that's perfect!" I said. "The General is going to wet his pants."

"I certainly hope so," she giggled.

Crossing into the room I kicked the door closed behind me and, placing my hands on her hips, pulled her to me. Her body slithered under the silky material, a sign that she was naked underneath. She looked up at me with laughing eyes, daring me to kiss her. My mouth came down hard on hers. With a gasp she thrust her pelvis against the hard rod in my pants and plunged her tongue into my mouth. There was nothing shy about the way she let me know what she wanted.

Reluctantly I let her go. "I've got to get some pictures before things get out of hand," I breathed. "Go over by the window while I get the camera ready."

The hotel room turned out to be a suite, with a large sitting area that had windows on two sides. Big, stuffed furniture was grouped around a glass topped coffee table. In one corner was a kitchenette with a table and four chairs. The bedroom and bathroom were down a short hall.

Laura was a natural model, relaxed and poised as I shot her from a dozen angles. In some pictures she appeared haughty and regal—in others she put her hands behind her back and adopted the expression of a frightened prisoner. It couldn't have been better.

"That's enough in the costume," I said finally. "Now go dress like a professional business woman so I can show him the kind of person you are in reality."

"Which one is the real me? I'm beginning to wonder."

I slapped her on the ass and steered her toward the bedroom. "You are both. Right now I want pictures of the other Laura."

Chapter 12

For the next hour I took scores of pictures in all kinds of outfits. I included a number of revealing ones in some very sexy lingerie, but I was careful not to show too much. Better to let the General's imagination take over and make him desperate to see all of her. I was stiff as a board during the whole exercise.

"OK, that's enough," I said finally. "I can't take any more stimulation. There's one more thing to record."

"What's that?" she asked, as she put her foot on the arm of a chair, thereby releasing a bare leg through the opening in the slinky nightgown that she had just modeled. The fabric parted enough to reveal that she had followed my shaving instructions and that there was nothing between her legs but soft, smooth flesh. It was all I could do to keep from dropping the camera and going after that leg and the treasure at its apex.

"You are too much," I said. "Every move, every gesture is designed to inflame me."

She grinned. "I'm in practice for enticing our future business customers."

"Yes, well, I do have to make this last recording. It's going to be a brief video of you holding up today's newspaper and saying that you are agreeing to have kinky sex with a friend of Jack Norwood's."

"What?!"

"Now don't get upset. This is what I need to assure the General you are not going to be in a position to make trouble."

"Is he going to get to keep the video?"

"No, I will keep it. But he will see it and know it exists. It's like an insurance policy for him."

"All right. I have already decided to trust you. In for a penny, in for a pound."

Fortunately there was a copy of The Washington Post on the coffee table, and I had her hold it against her chest so that the headline and pictures would show in the video. I focused the camera on her face and put it in video mode.

"Good afternoon," I began in my announcer voice. "This is Jack Norwood and I am here with my good friend Laura Stevens. Sometime soon Laura and I are going to play some sexual games with another friend of mine, and Laura is going to tell you about it. Laura?"

She took a deep breath and smiled at the camera. "Yes indeed. Jack and I are going to be doing some really kinky things, and I want you to know that it is completely consensual on my part."

I stopped recording. That was all I needed. "Good Laura. The General is now in the bag." I put the camera on the coffee table and settled into the upholstered chair by the window. "We still have half an hour before Faye arrives. Come sit on my lap and let's make a plan for what we are going to do."

The big stuffed chair gave her plenty of room to nestle in my lap. She put one arm around my neck and let her legs hang over the arm of the chair. Her gown gaped open half way up her thighs.

"You're in a good position for me to check you." I said. "I got enough of a glimpse before to know that you have used a razor like I said, but I don't know how good a job you did."

With my right hand I began to part the folds of the thin fabric. She turned her head into my chest and raised her hips. "Go ahead," she murmured.

Using only my fingertip I gently explored the soft contours. "Nice," I said. "No trace of roughness. But I need to check thoroughly."

"Oh god, Jack......".

Her arm tightened on my neck and mini spasms shivered her body. My finger tip was gliding on a surface as smooth and slick as a warm, butter-coated baking pan. All of that dressing and undressing and posing in sexy outfits had aroused her to the point where the slightest touch took her right to the edge. I kept my finger away from her clit, knowing what would happen if I so much as nudged that magic trigger.

"You've done a good job Laura," I said like an approving school teacher. "You have carried out your assignment well. I'll give you an 'A'. But now I have another job for you." My finger tip rotated in a small circle around her clit.

"Please. Jack... please... Oh god.... I can't stand it.... Ah......"

"Are you ready to do as I tell you when Faye arrives?"

"Yes damn it.... yes.... what do you want me to do? Ohhhh.... that feels so good...."

I gave the erect nubbin a quick pinch. She gasped and arched her back, burying her face in my neck. My hand descended into the pocket formed by her thighs and ass cheeks and continued to torment her as I imagined the upcoming scene with Faye.

"I want you to act as my assistant, preparing her and punishing her when I tell you. She will be forced to follow my orders."

Laura squirmed as my finger moved relentlessly back and forth between her ass and her pussy. "Yesss....," she moaned. "That's what she wants, to be told what to do by a man like you. I could see it in her eyes. Are you going to fuck her?"

"Probably. I'll play it by ear, or should I say, by cock? It will be up to me, won't it"?

"Yes sir," she said quickly. "I will prepare her. It makes me hot to think about. I think she will like a woman's hands on her body."

"I think so too. She was checking you out in the restaurant as much as she was me. This will be a test for you." My wet finger reached her opening and eased up and in.

"GGAAA...."

"Are you ready for this Laura? Faye will be good practice for what we will need to do with other women in closing deals for our business. You will be surprised at how many bisexuals there are out there."

"Ummmm.... I suspect most are like me. They want kinky sex with a man, and having another woman involved can add to the excitement.... just like it is right now! Oh god, what are you doing with your finger????"

"I'm searching for your G spot."

"My G spot? That's a myth. Ohhhh..."

"No sweetheart. It's not a myth. But not all women are lucky enough to feel it. I'm going to find out about you right now. Scoot your ass up on the arm of the chair."

My finger stayed buried in her pussy as she wiggled her hips up onto the thickly padded chair arm. In the process the front of her nightgown fell open, exposing one of those deliciously perky tits. The erect nipple stuck out like the tip of my pinky up to the first knuckle.

"Like this?" she purred.

"Good. Now stretch your legs out. Get your heels on the floor."

The position forced her to bow her body in an arc over the chair arm, her hips raised and her pussy agape. It was a bad angle for my finger, but a perfect angle for my thumb to go in and up toward her belly. I knew that by feeling around with the tip of my thumb I should be able to find the spongy area that could set her off. The gush of fluid that would result, along with her screams, would tell me if I succeeded.

I wrapped my left hand around her exposed tit and squeezed at the same time I inserted my thumb, curling the end as I worked it up into her. The effect was instantaneous.

"ARRGGGHH...... OOOAHHHH..."

The tip of my thumb agitated the tight little bundle of nerves and drew out a thimbleful of watery fluid. She bounced and cried and let go a flurry of ecstatic noises such as I had never heard. I was thrilled to be the one to show her this great pleasure center in her own body.

"My god Jack, I had no idea!" she whimpered as she gradually calmed. "How did you do that?"

"Just following my instincts," I said innocently. "Stick with me and as the poet says:we will all the pleasures prove."

She slid her ass down off the chair arm and back onto my lap. "I'm not going anywhere," she said.

Chapter 13

It turned out that Faye didn't show up until almost four o'clock. It was just as well, as it gave Laura time to recover and put her sundress back on. She looked the same as she had in the coffee shop, except I made her leave off her underwear.

I set up the camera on the top of the TV and focused it on the center of the room, just inside the door. The camera appeared to be part of the TV equipment, and I was confident it would not be noticed. My plan was to record Faye asking for it before we did anything to her. An explicit video could prove to be useful in many ways.

"I think Faye has chickened out," I said when three thirty came and went.

"Not necessarily," said Laura. "She probably wanted to fix herself up after leaving work."

Sure enough, a little while later we heard the knock on the door.

"Let her in and bring her to me," I said. "You play thebad-cop, and I'll be thegood-cop.

Laura grinned and went to open the door. Standing there looking apprehensive was a transformed Faye. In place of the stiff, almost shapeless waitress uniform, she was dressed in tight black slacks and a cream-colored knit top that hugged her big tits like they were melons in a sack. Four inch heels forced her body in a provocative curve.

"Well, Faye I see you finally made it," said Laura. "Come in so we can get a good look at you."

Faye stepped into the room. I remained in the big chair and let my eyes rove up and down her body. I was pleasantly surprised to see she had such a good figure. "You dress up nice Faye," I said.

"Thank you sir," she replied shyly. "I decided to go to my apartment and change before coming."

Wham! Laura slammed the door closed behind her. "So you thought you could disobey our instructions in order to put on something to show off your big boobs," Laura barked. "You will pay a price for that. Those bumpers may do something for Jack, but they don't impress me, except as possible targets."

"Whoa!" Faye stammered, obviously taken back by Laura's demeanor. "I think I made a mistake coming here."

"Now hold on a minute, Laura," I said, laughing at Laura's exaggerated performance. "Let's not frighten our new friend. I will not let her hurt you, Faye—unless of course you displease me. But I don't think you will. You came here to submit to me, didn't you?"

"Uhh.. I guess that's true. I was attracted to both of you, and I need some excitement in my life. Your lady friend made it seem safe, but now I'm not so sure."

"How old are you Faye?" I asked kindly.

"Forty two."

"Are you married?"

"Yes sir, but my husband is only interested in his beer."

"Do you have a lover?"

"No sir, not right now."

"Why not?"

Faye bristled and put her hands on her hips. "Why are you asking me all these questions? I don't feel like telling you all about my private life.

"Submission means revealing things about yourself that interest me. Laura please bring over that straight-backed chair for Faye to sit in."

The chair was a contemporary sculpture of chrome and plastic, with a sturdy base and no arm rests. Laura positioned it behind Faye and yanked on Faye's hair to force her to sit. I made a motion with my hand to tell Laura to back off.

"Now Faye, I want you to understand that you can leave anytime you want. But if you stay, you will do as I say. And that includes answering all my questions. You will be amazed at how exciting it can be to let yourself go in both mind and body. Tell her Laura."

Laura pulled up another chair and sat in front of Faye. I relaxed in my big chair, crossing my legs as if I were a professor letting his student take over.

"It's true, Faye," Laura said. "It's hard giving up control, but once you do sensations are released that take you to another place. You don't want to miss out on some of the most intense pleasures a woman can have. Jack has shown me this, and he can do it for you too."

"But I don't even know you."

"So much the better. You don't have to worry about friends and family passing judgment on you."

Faye was quiet. I could see that she was struggling with the decision to stay or go. Our hard-nosed approach had surprised and alarmed her. It was not the kind of exotic threesome that she had expected. Instead she was faced with demands that she submit totally to a man and woman she just met.

Laura kept at her. "Faye, you know you are hungry for this. You've come this far, dressed to show off your very good figure and anticipating sex. Look at how Jack is studying you. Don't you want to feel his hands on your body, his lips claiming yours, my fingers slowly undressing both of you?"

I heard Faye take a deep breath. The look in her eyes answered the question. She was hot and did not want to leave. "Why does he have to ask me all those personal questions?" she whined.

"Because he wants to get into your head as well as your pussy," Laura responded. "Now quit stalling. Do you want to leave or not?"

"No, I don't want to leave," she whispered.

With a satisfied smirk on her face, Laura got up and moved behind Faye's chair. She had done her job, and now it was up to me. "OK, Faye. I'm going to ask you again. With a husband who is not interested in you, why don't you have a lover?"

"I had a long affair with a married man, but two months ago his wife found out and he broke it off."

"Did he dominate you and spank you the way you want?"

The question made her gasp. She knew then that all her secrets were going to be revealed.

"No sir, he did not know about this side of me." She seemed resigned, almost relieved.

"But you've known for a long time, haven't you?" I said.

"Yes sir, but I kept it in."

"And no man has pushed you in this direction?"

"No, not until today."

"What happened today?"

"I guess I was at the breaking point, and you somehow recognized it. When you spoke of spanking and then so brazenly poked me with your finger I crumbled."

"Just how big are those tits, Faye?" I wanted to keep her off balance.

She took a deep breath and arched her back. "Not all that big. Only 37 C."

"You realize that I'm going to have to use them and punish them for my pleasure."

"Ohhh...."

"And you realize that my friend Laura is jealous of them and will be abusing them as well?"

"Please don't hurt me..."

"But you've come to be hurt, haven't you Faye?"

"Ohh god... yes.... but not too much.... I'll do what you want..."

I looked at Laura. She was standing with her arms crossed over her chest and her feet apart, and looked pleased at how we had worked together to break Faye to our will. Seeing her get into this scene and follow my lead so perfectly made my heart skip a beat.

"Laura, get the nylon strap."

"My pleasure," she said, and walked over to the table where the toys from the office supply store were laid out.

"Now Faye, you've been pretty good about answering my questions so far, but they are going to get harder—more personal. I am going to tie you to the chair and interrogate you. If you hold back or lie to me, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

"You're going to tie me?"

"Yes, Faye. I don't want you squirming out of the way when I do things to you. Now put your hands behind the back of the chair so Laura can bind them with the strap."

Before she had a chance to think about it, Laura pulled her right wrist back and looped it multiple times with the strap. Faye reacted by trying to stand up, but I was on her in a flash and jerked her other wrist behind her. A few more loops and a strategic tuck by Laura and the helpless waitress was secured to the chair. I was amazed at Laura's efficiency and skill with the strap.

We both stood back and admired the scene we had created. It was always a giant turn on for me to see a woman tied with her hands behind her, totally vulnerable. Laura glanced at the bulge in my pants. "See something you like?" She teased.

I looked down at the hard ridge nudging up against my belt. "Yea, and I'll bet you do too."

Laura licked her lips suggestively. "Ummm... but you're not ready for me yet. I'll wait until after we bring out the best in our favorite waitress and you're climbing the walls. That's when I'll harness all that power."

"I don't know," I replied quizzically. "I may prefer to get off in Faye's big tits than play around with your little handfuls."

"Ha... those things aren't real. You're going to be very disappointed."

"We shall see...."

Faye followed our flirtatious bantering like she was a little girl anxious to play with her older sister and her boyfriend. When we referred to her big bust I noticed that she pulled her shoulders back.

The chair that Laura had been sitting on was pushed over to the side. I picked it up by the back rail and placed it right in front of Faye. "Spread your legs Faye, so I can sit between them," I said.

Faye looked apprehensive but did not resist as I sat down with my legs between hers. "Open a little more," I urged, scooting my chair closer. Gently I pushed on her knees to expand the 'V' of her thighs and make her pussy more accessible. I let the sides of my legs slide against the stretchy fabric of her slacks, preventing her from closing her thighs.. Both her pussy and her tits were now within easy reach of my hands.

"Are your breasts natural, Faye?" I asked.

She was breathing heavily, and the shapely mounds were rising and falling inside her tight top. Casually I reached out with my left hand and cupped her right tit. The feel of firm, warm flesh delighted my senses.

"Yes, sir. They are natural," she sighed.

"Laura, I think we have the real thing here, but I need you to confirm it."

1...45678...15