All Comments on 'Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 06'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
Yeah it's back

Great chapter and I hope there is more to come. I love the depraved sex in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I agree with Anonymous, I much preferred the son's perspective as well. I read the original and have been waiting for this update for years and was glad when I sew this chapter but was dissapointed it was from Lizzy's P.O.V.

Please don't wait so long for the next update.

arch3rarch3rover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!

I absolutely loved Lizzy's perspective!

Thank you for this amazing additon!

LeStrangeLeStrangeover 5 years ago
The perfectmother and girlfriend

This is a great story, I love the way the women are reduced mentally to simple minded pieces of fuck meat existing only for his pleasure.

Now that he has them both trained to submit it should be no problem for them both to arrange other females for his degrading antics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Each chapter was well written and so hot! I hope you have more to cum. :-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. Anything goes sexually, as long as it is consenual. Personally, I always found sex more pleasing when there was some chemistry, sensitivity or intimacy between the participating individuals.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

An idiotic story in which the father is written to suit the author. If you write fantasy, do so in such a way that the connection to reality is not lost. Otherwise you'll be telling a fairy tale that no one will believe anyway. Or do you think that a husband who has been with a woman for over 20 years and has children with her doesn't notice that something is wrong? In reality, this woman is divorced faster than she can think and if he publishes the videos he collected as evidence, her reputation and that of her son and his girlfriend will be ruined forever. What do you think the wife's family will think about incest and cheating with the son's girlfriend? And what will the public think of it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES