Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Getting Lizzy involved.
8k words
4.57
48.1k
69

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lizzy, Matthew's girlfriend, and I'll be telling this part of the story.

The following morning, I woke to the sound of a squeaking bed. When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was underneath one. While I tried to figure out exactly where I was and how I had gotten under this particular bed, I suddenly heard kissing and moaning. It didn't take me long to identify who was fooling around directly above me... it was Matthew, and his mom!

What the fuck, I thought to myself as I was about to crawl from underneath the bed, only to realize that I was naked, wearing nothing but a pair of panties around my neck – which, to make things even more interesting, weren't even mine.

While I was wrecking my brain, trying to remember how I had gotten here, I began hearing slapping noises, indicating that they had actually started fucking. The distinct sound of a hard cock pumping in and out of a wet cunt reverberated around the room.

The wedding party, fooling around under the table with Matthew, watching Nicole drink her son's cum, and then the thing – I wasn't even sure how to describe it – in the living room. I remembered all of it. But after that, everything became a blur.

[The reason for Lizzy's blackout was not the alcohol, as she assumed, but the powerful sleeping agent that Matthew had slipped in her glass towards the end of the evening. The bizarre and awkward situation she found herself in, was completely fictitious and had been staged for a single purpose: to get her involved in their sordid games.]

Suddenly, the slapping sounds stopped and I noticed Matthew hanging his legs off of the bed, and Nicole kneeling in between them. As she obviously started sucking him, she opened her legs and inserted not two, but three fingers up her randy, little twat.

Why was this making me so horny, I wondered, as I instinctively moved my right hand down to my twat and started playing with it. About ten seconds later, I slid two fingers up my wet hole and started drilling myself. God, I couldn't believe what I was doing. That was my boyfriend up there, with his mom! This was incest in its purest form...

About two minutes later, Nicole started moaning around her son's cock and started trembling on her knees. Curious and horny as fuck, I slid closer for a better look and noticed that her juices were running down her hand onto the floor, creating quite a big puddle.

My own fingering was driving me insane, but as I didn't dare to make myself cum – afraid of the noise I would make – I had no choice but to keep myself on the brink of a climax the entire time.

Meanwhile, as Nicole's orgasm had passed, Matthew said, "My turn."

They both got back on the bed, only to reappear on the other side. This time, Nicole's legs hung over the bed and I noticed Matthew kneeling in between them. As he shoved his face in her wet cunt, he started jacking his big dick. I could barely contain myself, as I watched Matthew stroking his meat stick... an all too familiar sight!

Moving around a bit more, to get a better view, my hand suddenly bumped into a big, black dildo. For a moment, I thought of actually jamming it up my twat. But, feeling as randy as I did, I'd probably wake up the entire neighborhood.

Before I could think of another use for the dildo, I heard Matthew moan in Nicole's cunt and felt a jet of cum splashing against my thigh. Instinctively, I looked down at Matthew's ejaculating cock, watching him create a puddle of his own.

By the time he was done and got up from his knees, I was practically running a fever out of sheer lust. I stopped playing with myself and just laid there as still as I could, knowing that the slightest additional touch could set me off... and cause me to explode with such an intensity that I'd probably end up destroying half of the room!

Luckily, my perverted boyfriend and his mom seemed satisfied for now.

"Let's hit the shower," Matthew moaned as the two of them walked out of the room, leaving the door slightly ajar. In the ten seconds it took them to leave, I had devised an extremely disgusting and offensive method of getting myself off.

As soon as the coast was clear, I executed my vile plan. I began by pumping two fingers in and out of my twat again, and sliding over to the side of the bed, where Nicole had kneeled. Without the slightest hesitation, I started licking her juices from the floor and rubbing my face in the puddle she had left behind. What the fuck was wrong with me, I was so disgustingly horny!

That's when my first orgasm hit me! For a few seconds, my entire body cramped up and an intense pleasure exploded deep within me... but one meager orgasm wasn't going to cut it, so I moved on to the next part of my plan. I reached out and grabbed the black dildo beside me and stuffed it up my poor pussy, jamming it in and out, replacing my own – now inadequate – fingers.

With every fiber of my being radiating lust and aching for sexual relief, I surrendered to my animal urges. As my left hand manned the dildo now stimulating my sensitive insides, my right hand landed on my face, rubbing my own cunt juices all over my face.

As I started using both hands to operate the dildo – giving me far better control over which spots to reach and pleasure – I spun around on my back until I faced the other side of the bed. With my face now inches from Matthew's wad, I anxiously stared at it as I worked my cunt with both hands, desperately longing for what was coming next.

Suddenly, I noticed movement and looked down towards the foot end of the bed. To my horror, I saw Nicole's head hanging down. She was looking at me upside down, grinning.

God, how long had she been there? Had she seen me lapping up her juices? Honestly, I was too fucking horny to care!

"Do it, you little slut!" she whispered lustfully, as she already seemed to know what I had planned. Needing no further convincing, I promptly rubbed my cheek in Matthew's sperm and then lewdly started lapping away at it, like a dehydrated dog.

"Fuck yeah!" Nicole whispered amused.

What I was doing, this vile act, in itself, would have been enough to make me cum, but thanks to the added humiliation of being watched - by my boyfriend's mom of all people - my climax was ten times more powerful than anything I had experienced thus far.

As my body convulsed violently, and my head and knees banged against the underside of the bed, repeatedly, I continued licking up every drop of Matthew's gooey load. I knew I was completely out of control, but I didn't care! I had never been this horny before! I kept fucking myself with the dildo, hard and coarse, and continued running my tongue over the dirty floor, even when there was nothing left to lick up.

When, after several wonderful minutes, my second - and incredibly powerful - orgasm came to an end, I took the big dildo out of my battered cunt and just lay there, panting heavily. I knew I couldn't stay there forever, but I also dreaded getting out from under the bed, as Nicole was still watching me.

After stalling for as long as I could, I crawled out from under the bed and got up. Nicole excitedly pushed me onto the bed and quickly got on top of me. Before I realized what she was doing, her head was in between my legs and she was going down on me.

Shocked by the passion and hunger displayed by Nicole, I could do little else but moan and grunt as my boyfriend's mom licked my snatch. Part of me wanted to say that what she was doing was wrong. That I didn't swing that way! Fortunately, that part of me didn't seem to be in control, as I didn't say a damn thing and just laid there, letting her pleasure me.

I also had about a million questions about how I ended up under the bed, and what the hell happened last night. But as Nicole continued to use her tongue to bring me closer and closer towards yet another orgasm, all the things I wanted to say or ask seemed to become less important with every passing second.

Suddenly, Nicole hooked her arms under my legs and put them on her shoulders, stuffing her face even deeper into my privates. Although still plagued by all sorts of contradictory feelings and questions, I was having the time of my life! Matthew had gone down on me before, but even the best lick he had given me, was nothing compared to what his mother was doing to me now.

I grabbed the pillow that was right next to my head and covered my face with it, pushing down on it with both hands as I started screaming and moaning loudly, as the full force of my orgasm hit me. Patiently, and apparently determined to drive me crazy, Nicole continued her oral assault and caused me to convulse and trash around on the bed for minutes on end, until I finally begged her to stop.

She complied, and slowly sat up, as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Then, she looked down at me and smiled, quite pleased with herself.

"God, that was amazing," I whispered, almost whining.

"Hey, you did me last night," Nicole said.

[A lie, off course. The first of many. With Lizzy now sufficiently confused and embarrassed, it was time for Nicole to put the second, and final, part of their plan into action. However wicked and sneaky it was, their plan was also stunning in its elegant simplicity. All Nicole had to do was lie through her teeth.]

'It's only fair to return the favor, right?" she giggled as she got up.

As she headed for the door, I quickly worked up my courage and asked, "Nicole?"

"Yeah?" she asked, turning her voluptuous, naked body towards me.

"What the hell happened last night?"

"What do you mean? You were there, weren't you?"

"I guess so, but I am having trouble remembering what happened," I confessed.

"Nothing at all?" she asked, surprised.

"Very little."

"Do you remember the wedding party?"

"Off course."

"Do you remember your boyfriend hanging his cock over my face and dumping his cum in my open mouth?" she asked, without batting an eye.

"How... how do you know about that?" I stammered.

"Because I woke up and you guys confessed everything, don't you remember?"

"No, I don't... that's what I am saying!" I said, getting slightly frustrated.

"Hmm, so you remember your boyfriend dumping his cum in my mouth, but not the conversation immediately afterwards. Must be a very selective black-out you're having!" Nicole grinned, openly mocking me.

"Next you're going to tell me that you don't remember helping your boyfriend cum in my glass of wine at the wedding, and letting me drink it... twice!"

"The first time was an accident!" I blurted out, immediately realizing I probably shouldn't have opened my mouth.

"Don't worry about it," Nicole grinned widely, "We talked about it, and we're good..."

"...Obviously!" she added as she looked down at her own naked body.

"Obviously," I repeated, still a little uncomfortable, "Look, I remember everything up until the... well, the couch incident. Next thing I knew I was under Matthew's bed, and you guys were going at it!"

"Oh, you mean when you were fucking yourself with my favorite dildo?" Nicole asked, teasing me.

"Yes," I replied, a little ashamed.

"And cleaning the whole floor with your tongue, licking up every drop of cum and cunt juice you could find?" she continued, grinning widely.

"Yes," I sighed, fighting a smile, "So... what happened after the couch thing?"

"Well," Nicole said, "Let's see, I woke up with my son's slime in my mouth, jumped up and nearly choked to death. The two of you extensively apologized and eventually came clean about the whole evening."

"Right... then what?" I asked, buying into her story.

"Then, I took off my clothes and demanded payback for the humiliation you guys had put me through... that's how things got started I guess!" Nicole said as she turned to leave the room, again.

"Wait, what things... what happened next?" I asked, as I jumped up and followed her.

In the hallway, she turned towards me and replied, "Uh well, first... you both took turns licking my pussy. Then, your degenerate boyfriend got an erection and fucked you right in front of me, and shot his load on your tits."

Instinctively my right hand touched my chest, and my fingertips did indeed recognize the touch of dried up spunk all over my rack.

"Then, the little pervert stuffed three fingers up my twat and fingered me like a common slut."

My eyes grew bigger with every word that was coming out Nicole's mouth.

"After making me cum, he told us girls to make out. And so we did, and ended up in kind of a sixty-nine position for a while. Then we moved the party to his bedroom and took turns sucking him until he was hard again," Nicole explained.

"My god," I whispered, my left hand instinctively going down to my sensitive twat.

"Then, we both got on all fours, like little bitches, and Matthew fucked us from behind. He came all over my ass and my back!" Nicole continued, glancing down at my fingers, which were gently stroking my clit.

"After taking a short break and having some more wine, the two of us got down on our knees again and sucked him off together, until he was ready to fuck once more!" Nicole whispered, cupping and squeezing her left tit with her right hand.

"Realizing it would probably be the last fuck of the evening, we tried to find a position that was beneficial for all three of us," Nicole whispered, letting go of her left tit and roughly grabbing her right nipple.

"And what did we come up with?" I moaned, both horny and curious, as my fingers teased the entrance of my cunt.

"You got on your back under the bed, with your legs sticking out," she whispered, yanking her right nipple so hard that it caused her whole tit to wobble.

"While Matthew rammed his cock up your fuck hole, I sat down right above you, on the edge of the bed," she continued, as she started to do the same thing to her left tit.

"Oh my," I whispered, as I all but slipped a finger up my twat.

"He then put his head in between my legs and started licking me, while he fucked the shit out of you," Nicole moaned, "I assume you fell asleep under there, after your orgasm."

For a moment, we looked each other in the eye, and realized that if we didn't stop what we were doing, we'd soon be on top of each other again.

"What about your husband? I asked, as I stopped touching myself.

"What about him?" she asked, abruptly letting go of her nipples.

"I am usually pretty loud, so..."

"Oh, don't worry," Nicole replied, "He was out like a light. He still is, by the way... and considering how drunk he was last night, he'll be lucky to be up in time for dinner."

"Well, that's... fortunate, I guess," I whispered, not sure what else to say.

"Hmm, I suppose so," she whispered, clearly not giving a fuck.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a lot wine last night, amongst other things..." she grinned, as she turned and scampered out of the room.

"You coming?" she whispered, from in the hallway.

"Where to?" I asked, confused.

"To the bathroom, silly, I think that after last night – and this morning - we could all use a long, hot shower, don't you think?" she giggled.

"Sure, in a minute," I replied, not ready to face Matthew just yet. Nicole simply smiled and nodded her head, then proceeded to the bathroom without me.

As soon as I was alone, I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment and shock, wondering how the hell I ended up in this mess. Part of an incestuous threesome with my boyfriend and his mother... how could this have happened? I wanted to blame the alcohol, but I realized there was probably more to it than that. Some – small – part of me must have wanted this to happen!

[The plan was a success. Not only did Lizzy buy into the whole story – which made her feel guilty and complicit – she was also projecting part of the blame onto herself. The fact that the little slut also found the whole thing exhilarating, was an unexpected bonus for Matthew and Nicole. All they had to do now, was to further subject Lizzy to inappropriate sexual situations, in the hope she would be willing to participate.]

It took me a few minutes to muster up enough courage to actually walk in. When I opened the door, I was, once again, baffled to see Nicole on her knees, in the shower, bobbing her head up and down her son's erection. Even after everything I had witnessed – and apparently done last night – I was still surprisingly uncomfortable with the scene.

But, more than uncomfortable, I was surprised, that Matthew was sporting yet another boner. For a moment, I considered turning back and leaving them to it, but then I realized everyone had already seen (and done) everything there was to see (and do). So, I quietly closed the door behind me, hoping my presence would go unnoticed for at least a while longer. But it was not to be...

Barely five seconds later, Nicole noticed me standing there, took Matthew's swollen cock out of her mouth and whispered, "Can you take over here for a minute, I still haven't peed..."

Matthew – who had had his eyes closed up until this point – looked at me and smiled as I hesitantly walked up to the shower.

As Nicole jumped out and hurried over to the toilet, I slowly wrapped my hand around my boyfriend's hard dick and gave it a few tugs.

"Good morning," he whispered softly.

"Good morning," I replied as I slowly sank to my knees.

After briefly glancing at Nicole, who was taking a much needed bathroom break, I hesitantly wrapped my right hand around the base of his cock, opened my mouth and started sucking on it. It was a very strange situation, but I didn't want to be a party pooper. Besides, apparently, I had done far worse things last night!

As soon as Nicole was done peeing, she flushed and stepped into the shower again, getting back on her knees, right next to me. She stuck out her tongue and started slobbering over the parts of Matthew's dick and balls that I wasn't stroking or sucking. Meanwhile, she reached out with her left hand and softly squeezed my boobs, one after the other.

Realizing this threesome thing would work best if we all shared, I popped his dick out of my mouth and presented it to Nicole. Without hesitation, she opened up and started sucking it energetically, using both her hands to pump and massage his shaft and balls. As a result, there wasn't much of Matthew's crotch area left for me to take care of.

So, aside from caressing his thighs and ass cheeks, I just sat there, looking up at him and at Nicole, eagerly blowing my boyfriend, right in front of me. I figured that, after a while, she would pass his cock back to me, but she didn't.

Luckily, after about three minutes, Matthew growled, "I wanna fuck!"

Gently, he pushed her head away, and got down on his knees.

Thinking he would opt for his horny, slutty mom, I gently moved back on my knees, making room for Nicole to get on her back, or her hands and knees. But, to my surprise, he pulled me closer and pushed me onto my back on the shower floor.

"Open your legs, Liz, I am going to fuck that tight little twat of yours," he whispered.

Flattered by his words, but also by the fact that he had chosen me over his mom – who was clearly a bigger slut – I opened my legs and watched him drive his hard dick into me. Shortly after he had established a solid rhythm, Nicole got down on her side next to me and laid her head on my tummy, facing my twat. Her mouth was now just inches away from her son's massive shaft plowing away in me.

Surely, she wouldn't... I thought, still underestimating how nasty she was. But, sure enough, about ten seconds later, Matthew pulled his cock out of me and jammed it up his mother's eager mouth, groaning, "Here, have a taste!"

I was shocked beyond words to see Nicole sucking my fresh juices off his cock. I knew I was partially responsible for them getting together, and I was doing my best to come to terms with their incestuous affair, I really was... but this kind of offensive behavior made me feel quite uncomfortable.