Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least at first, because when Matthew stuffed his cock back up my twat, he seemed to have grown another inch or so. God, he felt so good inside of me. About twenty seconds later, he pulled out and stuffed it back in Nicole's waiting, wide-open mouth. He repeated this routine over and over again, fucking me harder and deeper each time.

The little bastard actually made me cum, and then continued to fuck me through a powerful orgasm, making me trash and scream right there on the shower floor. Then, he fed his cock to Nicole one last time and fucked her mouth for quite a while, giving me a chance to catch my breath.

"Ok, time to switch," he suddenly announced. Nicole caught on immediately and got on her back without delay – my god, she was a slut, I thought to myself. How could I ever compete with her? Anyway, when Matthew shoved his dick into his mom's cunt, and started fucking her with even more zeal than he had fucked me, I actually felt a little jealous.

When, after about a minute, he slowed down, I realized what was expected of me. Although I bent my head down - putting it on Nicole's stomach - I still wasn't sure if I actually wanted to go through with it. Nicole was a beautiful woman, but I had no interest in tasting her cunt via her son's cock.

This cunt-to-mouth thing, which I assumed Matthew had picked up from watching porn, was intended solely to degrade and objectify us women. Now, don't get me wrong: I love being treated like a dirty little whore once in a while, but not in front of an audience!

To my surprise - and while I was still hesitating - it was Nicole who put her hand on my head and gently began pushing me down, towards her twat. Not wanting to be a spoilsport, I lowered my head, resting my left cheek against her stomach, and opened my mouth, just as Matthew pulled his dick out of her.

Fortunately, he didn't ram his dick into my mouth, like he had done with Nicole. He simply dangled it in front of my mouth, and waited for me to slide my mouth over it. So, next thing I knew I was sucking Nicole's cunt juices off of his cock. The taste wasn't bad, considering, but I still wasn't a fan.

Although I did my best to be a team player - and suck Matthew's cock - I clearly didn't bring the same amount of zeal and eagerness to the job as Nicole had done. Once my boyfriend realized that I wasn't particularly thrilled with my current role, he pushed me on my back, and stuffed his cock back up my twat.

Nicole quickly adapted to the new configuration and got on her hands and knees, lowered her head towards Matthew's dick - and my twat - and started licking whatever part of his shaft that - at that moment - wasn't inside of me. For the next few minutes, he proceeded to fuck my cunt and her mouth alternately, again.

Now, like I said, I wasn't keen on getting degraded, or participating in someone's humiliation, but as Nicole clearly didn't have a problem with being treated like a filthy whore, I saw no reason not to play along.

When, eventually, Matthew - who was inside of me at the time - started moaning and convulsing, Nicole somehow seemed to know in advance what he was going to do. Acting sluttier than any woman I had ever seen – including a fair amount of porn – she opened her mouth wide and said, "Aaaaaaaaah!"

I couldn't believe how nasty and eager she was to get his sperm in her mouth.

A few moments later, Matthew pulled out of me, grabbed his throbbing dong, and started jacking off furiously, aiming straight for his mom's wide open pie hole! As expected, his aim wasn't perfect – or even great – and a large portion of his load ended up on Nicole's face instead of in her mouth. Still, she didn't seem to mind one tiny little bit, and simply closed her eyes, accepting a disgusting facial right in front of me.

"Fuck yeah!" she whispered as his sperm rained down on her. I couldn't, for the life of me, imagine what pleasure she could possibly derive from this extremely degrading act. As I was glancing down at Nicole's face getting plastered by my boyfriend, I couldn't help but think - again - that I was way out of my league here. There was no way I could ever compete with Nicole.

When his balls were empty, Matthew squatted down against the wall, and let out a long, loud moan. Nicole rose to her feet and stepped under the shower stream, turning her face upwards and letting the warm water wash away the huge amount of cum on her slut face. When her face was cum free, she slid down one of the other shower walls and sat down on her ass, relaxing and enjoying the aftermath of this lewd fucking session.

Not wanting to be the only one standing, I squatted down against the third wall, and looked at both of them, alternately. I was still trying to wrap my head around everything that had happened, and I had about a million questions I wanted to ask.

Nicole glanced at me, and caught on.

"What's on your mind?" she asked, with a smile.

"You guys are surprisingly at ease with all this," I stated.

"We're just having some fun, that's all," Nicole smirked.

"But... he's your son," I whispered, stating the obvious.

"I know," she replied, "But I try not to think about it, and just enjoy myself!"

"You guys looks so natural together, like you've been doing this for years," I admitted, hoping my tone of voice didn't betray how jealous I was of the chemistry between them. They looked at each other, and shared a strange, little smile. It gave me the creeps! I figured this was my queue to stop asking questions.

After getting out of the shower, we all got dressed and had breakfast together. Afterwards, even though they tried their best to make me stay, I insisted on taking the bus home. Not because I was angry with them, but because I needed some time to figure out what to do with all this new information.

Now that they had found each other, Matthew and his mom weren't going to stop fucking around, that much was clear! Although they both - clearly - wanted me to be part of their sex games, I had yet to decide if that was something I wanted. Did I want to be part of this love triangle? And if so, would I be able to keep up with Nicole, and do all the things she clearly had no trouble doing. Was I willing to become a slut, like her?

Matthew texted me many times during the following days, asking me how I was doing, if we were cool and when I was coming over again. I didn't reply to any of his messages. After having made a big deal about needing some time alone, I simply couldn't afford to!

The third morning after the incident, I woke up unusually frisky. Although I hadn't figured everything out yet, I desperately needed to see Matthew. I wanted his big cock inside of me! In my mouth or my pussy, I didn't really care! Acting on instinct, I picked up my smartphone and called him. I wanted to hear his voice, and tell him I'd be over as soon as possible.

He sounded drowsy and a bit distracted, so I asked if I had woken him up - only now realizing it wasn't even eight o'clock yet.

"No, mom is sucking my cock, that's all," he replied casually.

That's all? I couldn't believe his choice of words. There was nothing normal about that statement. On the other hand, after everything that had happened, I could hardly have expected them to keep their hands off of each other.

"Really? And how is she doing?" I asked, trying to be as cool about it as possible.

"She's [grunt] going to make me cum soon," he replied.

"And are you going to give her your big load?" I whispered, figuring dirty talk was the only way of getting in on the action.

"Yeah," he moaned, "All over her fucking tits!"

"Her tits huh," I repeated, relieved that he didn't say 'face', "Is the little slut naked again?"

"Not quite," he moaned, "Here... look for yourself."

About ten seconds later, my phone chimed, having received a picture from Matthew. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Nicole, the incestuous whore, was on her knees, looking straight up at his phone, and had his fat cock in her mouth. She was wearing a pink, hooded ski jacket. She had raised the hood, but had not zipped up the jacket itself, which meant her tits were out in the open, and probably lewdly dangling around, with every bob of her head. Matching, pink, ski boots completed her naughty outfit.

Whenever I played dress-up for Matthew, I usually stuck to sexy lingerie, fishnets, high heels... that kind of thing. It would never have occurred to me to put on something as unsexy as a ski jacket.

"Did she put that on just to suck you off?" I asked, still trying to act like a cool and slutty girlfriend.

"Yeah," he moaned, "She bought it online, for her next ski trip with... it arrived last night."

"And already putting it to good use," I quipped.

"Dad hasn't even seen it," he chuckled. Apparently, banging and abusing his mom every chance he got, wasn't enough backstabbing for Matthew. Now, he also started ridiculing his father. I would have felt sorry for the man, if the mere thought of mocking him further hadn't made my cunt moist.

"I guess your mom ain't putting out for him no more huh, now that she has your big dick to suck on?" I whispered.

"He hasn't seen so much as a tit [grunt] since the party [moan]," Matthew replied proudly.

"You serious?" I asked, surprised, and also aroused.

"Mom's been a real good sport about it... no fucking, no sucking, hanky-panky, she's even getting dressed in the bathroom so he doesn't get to see her naked, right mom?"

Nicole was probably too busy sucking his fuck pole, so I didn't wait for her input.

"While she plays dress up for you, and sucks your dick, that's so fucking hot," I replied, truthfully, "Your mom is such a backstabbing whore!"

"Yes, she is," he grunted. I could hear he was getting ready to blow.

"I guess she really likes sucking on that big shlong of yours, huh?"

"Fuck yeah, she does, this is like the tenth time in three days," he answered. Ten times, I thought to myself, feeling my cunt contract. I didn't give him that many blowjobs in a month! Luckily, I was too fucking horny to take offense.

"And I bet you fuck her soggy twat, too, don't you?" I whispered, almost moaning.

"Yesss," he hissed, "All the time!"

"It must be so much fun," I whispered, "Having your cock up in your mom all day long, while your dad has to go and jack off somewhere!"

That did it! Matthew moaned and grunted loudly on the phone. I waited for about half a minute, then suddenly heard him come back to phone, with a soft giggle.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to conceal how horny I still was.

"Oh nothing much, I kinda missed my target, that's all," he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Hang on," he said, as he sent me another picture.

There was a single drop on Nicole's tits. Instead, I could see an enormous amount of thick, gooey spunk all over the pink ski vest.

"She should hang it back like that, and not clean it off," I blurted out.

What the hell? Where did that come from? I wasn't trying to make him cum anymore. So, why was I still talking smut?

"Good idea," he said, interrupting my train of thought, "So, are you coming over?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in about an hour... love you," I replied.

"Love you too, see you when you get here," he said, then hung up the phone. I just sat there for a minute, on my bed, mulling things over. What the hell was I doing?

I was in direct competition with his mother, who was an insatiable slut - and at his beck and call 24/7. I seriously doubted if I could keep up with her. And I knew he would never give up a whore like that. He'd be an idiot to do so... even I knew that! I couldn't believe to what conclusion I was coming. I was going to have to end the relationship. I simply couldn't compete with Nicole.

No matter how much I tried, I would never be as much of a slut as she was. With a heavy heart, I got dressed and headed over to the bus stop, thinking of the best way to break up with Matthew. Especially after been given fair warning that I was coming over, I would have expected them to act somewhat decent when I got there, but, apparently I had underestimated how nasty and depraved their relationship had gotten, in such a short time.

I used the back door – as I usually did – not having a clue what I was about to walk into. But as soon as I noticed clothes lying on the kitchen floor, I knew they were probably having sex. I stepped over Nicole's black skirt – which had been ripped in half – and her burgundy jacket.

When I walked into the dining room, I saw her white blouse and bra on the table. The right sleeve of the blouse had also been torn off. I figured it was probably best not to dwell on why and how Nicole's clothes had gotten destroyed, so I focused on the faint, strange noises coming from the living room, instead. When I carefully opened the door – which was already slightly ajar – a little further and peeked in, I could see Matthew and Nicole, in a position so wicked and perverted, that it literally took my breath away, and made me instantly wet!

Nicole was upside down, standing on her hands, with her legs wrapped around Matthew's middle as he was fucking her cunt. He was standing on some books to compensate for the height difference. But, the strangest and most tantalizing part of their little performance, was that she had her head stuffed down a bucket, filled with a yellow, creamy substance – which I assumed was pudding.

Every ten or twelve seconds, Nicole would stretch her arms, pushing herself up and lifting her head out of the bucket. After lewdly moaning and gasping for air for a few seconds, she lowered her head back into the bucket. The floor all around them, as well as Nicole's arms and hands, were covered in the pudding. They were making quite a mess! But then again, I assumed that was the whole idea...

I couldn't wrap my head around their timing. Matthew had shot an enormous load on Nicole's ski vest, while on the phone with me, and now here he was, barely an hour later, fucking that little slut again. Also, they knew I was coming over. Why then would they get into such a wicked and messy situation – from which there is no quick escape?

Although I was baffled and outraged, I kept looking. It didn't take long for my right hand to slither into my skirt and find its way into my panties. After about a minute, Matthew suddenly shouted that he was cumming and pulled out of her. As he started pumping his massive dick, Nicole, quick as a cat, turned around and got on her knees.

For the next few seconds, she used both hands to remove as much pudding from her face as she could. After a single grunt from Matthew, however, she stopped and eagerly presented her – relatively – clean face to him, for target practice. Timed to perfection, Matthew's cum spurted out of his cock, and splattered against her face. She took it like the slut that she was, her hands calmly resting on her knees and her face titled upwards, to facilitate his aim.

When he was done, he slapped his dick against her right cheek a couple of times and then stuffed it into her mouth. While she devotedly started sucking his cock and balls, I tried to figure out what to do. Since by now, I had two fingers up my soaking wet twat, my options were limited.

I was here to break up with him, but that didn't mean I couldn't have a little fun first. In fact, it would be downright slutty to let him have his way with me once more, right before I'd break up with him. So, I barged in as I began unbuttoning my blouse. Although they both turned to look at me, they were hardly surprised to see me.

It wasn't until I had taken off my blouse and bra and was fidgeting with my skirt, that I realized that Matthew probably wasn't going to be able to fuck me. He had cum twice – as far as I knew – in the last hour. That realization made me feel even cheaper. I was taking off my clothes... for what?

Once my skirt and panties were down, I dropped to my knees and opened my legs wide, stuffing two fingers up my twat, figuring I might as well get myself off, then.

"Looks like your little slut is horny," Nicole quipped, as she got up.

"I'd say so," Matthew smiled.

A few moments later he kneeled down in front of me and gently cupped my naked tits, getting a little pudding on them. While he gawked and stared at me for almost two minutes, watching me pleasure myself, he kept playing with my tits and my nipples. Then, Nicole squatted down behind me, and tenderly began touching me, tracing her fingernails up and down my back.

After about a minute, Matthew took the hand I was masturbating with, and placed it on my thigh. I gasped, horny and confused. But then, I noticed him reaching back and briefly submerging his hand in the bucket of pudding. I had a pretty good idea where he was going with this, and I shuddered in anticipation.

He put his cupped hand – now filled with the yellow stuff –in between my legs and slapped the pudding against my cunt, with a loud and forceful smack. At the same time – or as close to it as humanly possible – he slipped two fingers into my twat and started to fuck me. I was too horny and too desperate for a proper orgasm that I ignored the fact that he was getting pudding inside of me. God, I was such a degenerate slut!

Then, suddenly, I felt Nicole's index finger – also thoroughly lubricated with pudding – slipping into my asshole. Once again, I was too raunchy to object and just let her finger my backdoor. With two of my holes now getting molested, I started orgasming pretty quickly. And since neither of them stopped their abuse after my first climax, I had a second one... and then a third, only minutes apart.

Eventually, I had to beg them to stop. I was literally seconds away from blacking out. After they, gently, pulled out of me, Matthew picked me up and carried me to the couch where I promptly closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I woke up, the place looked spotless. There was no sign of the bucket or the pudding, no clothes scattered on the floor...

Nicole, clean as a whistle but still naked, was also taking a nap, on the adjacent couch. Matthew was sitting at the dining room table with just his boxers on, reading a book.

When I sat up, Matthew whispered, "Hey, sleepy head."

I yawned and asked, "Jeez, how long was I out for?"

"About two hours," he replied.

"I think I need a shower," I whispered, feeling dried up pudding all over my slut body.

"Go right ahead," he replied with a smile. I got up, took my clothes – which had been neatly folded and placed next to me on the couch – and walked out of the room, heading up the stairs towards the bathroom.

I figured that if I was going to break up with him, I might as well look my best. So, after taking a long, hot shower, and washing myself extensively multiple times, I used Nicole's curling iron to curl my hair and then redid my makeup. When I was done, I headed back down and found Matthew exactly where I had left him, over half an hour ago, still reading his book.

Before I could start up a conversation, Nicole came prancing out of the kitchen, still butt naked.

"Oh good, you're out of the shower. My turn!" she yelled as she scampered by me. She was barely out of the room, when Matthew got up, took off his boxers and began pumping his massive erection, aiming it straight up at me.

I smiled at him. His huge cock did look quite appetizing. And it seemed like a good way to thank him for the three orgasms he had given me earlier. So, I got down on my knees in front of him, fully dressed, with near perfect hair and make-up, and slowly wrapped my right hand around his shaft.

"I guess I have time for a quick suck," I smiled.

I then slid my mouth over his cock and slowly started bobbing my head. I was planning on giving him the best blowjob I had ever given, but – as always – Matthew had something else in mind. After only a minute or so, he pulled his fat dick out of my mouth. At first, I figured he wanted to jack off for a bit, but then I noticed he was just running his fingertips up and down the shaft, trying to get as much of my saliva on them as possible.