Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, before I could figure out what he was up to, the little bastard started running those same finger tips over my mouth, thereby smudging my red lipstick. By the time I realized what he was doing, he had stuffed his cock back in my mouth and had both his hands on my head.

To the untrained eye, it might have seemed as if he simply wanted to fuck my mouth, and use his hands to guide my head up and down his fuck stick, while in fact, it was all about running his hands through my perfectly coiffed hair, and ruining it.

Now that I knew what he was doing, I was horrified to realize that it was making me wet. Part of me wanted to jump up and punch him in the face for treating me in this disrespectful and disgusting manner. But, when he pulled his cock out of my mouth again, several seconds later, and replaced it with both his thumbs, I began licking them without hesitation.

When they were sufficiently wet with my saliva, he pulled them out, and gently grabbed my head with both hands. He then carefully placed his thumbs on my eye lids and started using the saliva I had just provided him with, to smear open my eyeshadow... all around my eye sockets, my nose and my forehead.

After he was done ruining my make-up, he pushed me down on all fours and got behind me, pulled up my skirt and pushed my panties out of the way. Without further ado he got on his knees and, clumsily, stuffed his cock into my wet cunt. This little suck was not turning out the way I had planned!

After giving me a good, hard pounding for a few minutes, Matthew pulled out and took a few small steps forward, until he was tugging his dick right above my head. Careful as not to hurt me, he grabbed a fistful of my hair, and used it to jerk himself off with, thus soiling my hair with my own cunt juices.

As if that wasn't enough, I suddenly heard him moan and groan, and I realized that the ultimate humiliation was still to come. After another loud moan, he shot a big, gooey, disgusting load of cum into my hair. To make matters worse, once his balls were empty, he began rubbing his fat tip all over my head, trying to get his sperm onto every one of my hairs.

Although I was soaking wet from fucking and the outrageous abuse, part of me felt that I had to say something, object in some way, so that I could, at least, maintain the illusion of self-respect. But just when I was about to turn around – and possibly give him a piece of my mind – he rammed two fingers up my drenched cunt from behind, and fingered me to another mind-blowing orgasm.

I instantly forgot all about his total lack of respect for my personal grooming and just started slamming my hips back at him, trying to be the biggest slut I could be. When my climax was over, he pulled his fingers out and wiped his hand off on my blouse.

This final act of blatant disrespect drove me crazy with lust. I jumped up and pressed my mouth against his, surprising not only him, but also myself. After kissing passionately for a few minutes, I stepped back and looked down at myself, realizing there was not much to salvage.

I was going to need another shower. And maybe rethink my strategy of breaking up with Matthew! This was, without question, the most perverted, demeaning and satisfying sex I had ever had!