Mom's Computer

Story Info
Son sets up Mom's computer and more.
5.9k words
4.4
271.3k
212
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After high school graduation I got a job at Ted's computer store. I'm just a stock clerk in shipping and receiving but Mom thinks I know every thing about computers. I have my computer set up in the basement. I'm learning but it takes time.

After supper one evening Mom asked if I could set up a computer in her bedroom. She has up until now not shown much interest in getting on line. However her best friend Sadie has a new computer and Sadie talked Mom into thinking she also needed one. I talked to Ted and explained what her needs were and he sold me a good one that had been repaired but the customer had never come back to pay for it.

So early Sunday morning I was setting up Mom's new used computer in her bedroom. I had high speed on my computer in the basement so I got a router and since Mom's has wireless capabilities I thought this was the easiest way to go.

I did not plan ahead for what followed but as it worked out the computer was sitting on a table facing the bathroom door. Mom's computer had video calling and voice that as it turned out I could activate from my computer.

I showed Mom how to sign on and she got a Yahoo address and an email name.


We laughed as we worked on getting her a name. I jokingly suggested a few sexy names which she rejected sternly yet she laughed at some I proposed. and finely settled on "Mommy's now turned on -3" seems this was a popular

name. I had forgotten the video link and did not tell her how it works.

About a month later she came down to my basement computer room and said she had a problem and did not know what she had done wrong and asked me to look at it.

Mom said she was going out to meet her friend Sadie and I told her I would look at her computer and try to have it up and running before she got home. When ever that might be? She was going out more lately.

I'm no master mind so it took me a while to reset her computer. I was checking it out when I came across some emails she had written to Sadie and Sadie's replies. I was somewhat surprised by the subject matter. Seems these two had been writing to a few single guys on line and had even agreed to meet a few. I had noticed Mom was getting out more and I thought this was just normal since Dad had been gone for over two years now and of course Sadie had never been married and she is one sexy lady. I had noticed this too.

Then I got into her singles web site and found a few e-mails from guys. Mom had exchanged a few pictures and this one guy was hot to meet my mother. He openly told her she was so hot and he wanted to get to see her up close and personal.


It did not take a genius to figure out what he had on his mind. He asked Mom to send a few sexy photos in bra and panties. Her reply was that she had to get her girl friend with a digital camera to take them for her. But she had agreed to do it. This was a big surprise and I had to stop and think about it. I went into the document file and sure enough there were a dozen pictures in what was labeled "Private Pics"

Sadie had taken a dozen or more and then put them on Mom's computer and here I was looking at semi naked pictures of my mother. She was kind of sexy, hell she was very sexy. Not only was my mother a very attractive lady, with long dark hair and big blue eyes but she had a nice pair of knockers and a broad ass but not too much so that is took away from her over all attractiveness. I looked at every picture and then sent a copy of the file to my computer in the basement. I also set it up so I could get into her computer any time and see what she was doing.

As I was flipping through the files I happened upon the Skype drive with video and voice. I had to run down to my computer a few times to get it working by remote control from my computer but finely I could turn on her video feed and see what was going on in her bedroom. Not a nice thing to do to ones mother but some how it got me excited thinking of seeing into my Moms' bedroom and even reading her E-mails. I'm nineteen and always horny yet I did not have a girlfriend and I was not getting laid every week. Hell I was not getting laid every month. There was a girl that had worked at the store for a short time that I was lucky enough to screw a few times before she was fired.


I was taking a couple of course at the Jr. College and I was getting a few hours over time on the Loading Dock so I really did not have a lot of time to fool around. So getting a peak at my mother in the buff or nearly so was kind of a thrill. I was not into jerking off or any of that crap, well not so far anyway. Over the next week I talked to one of the younger guys on the floor and he explained how I could get a copy send to me of every e-mail Mom wrote of course I did not tell him it was my mother's mail I was hacking into. But he really did not seem to care anyway.

One night I was in my den in the basement and Mom was up stairs on her computer when I happed to think about the video feed. I had not kept up with the e-mails she was writing either so I checked and sure enough my mother was getting pretty bold in her language and very suggestive. She had even IM Sadie and used the word "Fuck." a few times. There was also a suggestion that one of her male cyber guys was into cyber sex and wanted to have a hot chat with her. Mom was asking Sadie if she had to use dirty words if she did this cyber sex thing. Sadie had come back and told Mom she would get a kick out of it and after all it was only words over the internet.

I could see her sitting at her computer just typing away and almost at fast as she typed it all popped up on my screen as an E-mail even though it was IM's between her and some guy named Zipper.

Zipper said "Angie my love the only real way to get into this Cyber sex talk chat is get naked and play with your cunt. Finger your fucking pussy as we chat.


I'm naked and playing with my cock. If you would like to see my cock I'll take a picture and send it to you. I don't want to get in trouble so you'll have to ask for a picture before I send it Okay. I'd love to see a picture of you beautiful bare ass. I liked the picture Sadie took of your behind with your panties on. You've got a great ass. Can I ask if it virgin of have you had a cock up between those sweet cheeks."

I was thinking "holy fuck is this guy talking to my mother?"

It took a second for Mom to reply but then she started typing. "Zipper, you're so bad. I'm not naked and I'm not playing with my self. Masturbation if you will. But this is the first time I've ever done this so I don't know the rules. Are you really naked? If you really are send me a picture to prove it. Then maybe I get naked too. But I have to know you are too."

I had to almost laugh at the way Mom ask for a picture of this guys cock with out saying she wanted to see it. A second later her computer clicked and it told her she had mail.

I was impress this guy had a boner of fair size with a big nod of the end. I wondered it Mom was thinking of how it might feel. I was not sure where she might like it as she had not answered his question about anal sex. I liked anal sex and love to watch my cock disappear up an ass next to a pussy I had been fucking. But I did not want to let my mind run away with this show and tell. So I read the words and waited for the action be begin.


Mother wrote "That is lovely cock if I've ever seen one. So you really are naked. Well fair is fair. I'm taking off my bra. There now my breasts are free of any restraints. Okay, hold on while I take my panties off. There now I'm a naked as you are Zipper."

Zipper wrote "Can you send me a picture?"

Mom said "I don't have a digital camera. My girl friend takes all my pictures and puts them on my computer so I can send them later. Sorry."

Zipper; "Would you have her take a few so I can see the pussy and ass I'm going to fuck the next time I get over there. I'd love to see your fucking ass. I've always been an ass man. A good solid ass is what every woman should have. None of those skinny ass like the girls at Hooters."

I was fiddling with the program that turned on the Video camera in Moms' camera. A flicker and then there she was in all her splendid nakedness. The lid of her Lap top was tilted so all I could see were her tits. She was sitting to close for me to see her face and her crotch was below the level of the table. But I had a great look at her tits. They were kind of pointed with long nipples and a small darker area around the nipples. Pretty tits I had to agree.

Zipper said "Angie my love do you like to suck cock? I love to lick a hot wet pussy before I fuck it."

Mom wrote and I felt maybe she was blushing.


"Zipper you bad boy. How you talk. I only going to answer that question because I can not see you. Other wise I would be too embarrassed. I've had oral sex a few times in my life and it was not unpleasant. So I could you say I liked it."

Zipper asked "Had you sucked a few cock before you got married. I had fucked a lot of girls before I married. My first fuck and suck was with a cousin. She was older and taught me a lot. My second fuck was a much older lady. She was great too and she loved me to fuck her in the ass and that is way I love a good ass fuck after a good pussy fuck."

Mom's response was "I sucked my first cock when I was eighteen and I was not married until I was twenty two. So yes there were a few cocks that unloaded in my mouth before I got marred. And to answer you question I had a few cock in my ass before I got marred too. I suppose you could say I liked that too. Zipper I've always liked good sex. When I started to have sex I love jerk my boyfriend off and watch his cock shot off. Then I'd suck the last of his cum. He often said I was the best cocksucker in town."

Zipper wrote I'm jerking off and I'd love to see you with your cock sucking mouth open waiting for my semen."

Mom wrote "Zipper; I'm masturbating and I ready to climax too. I got to go. Bye" Mom singed off and jump up from the computer and ran to the bathroom. The camera was still on and sure enough she was naked and she had a hand between her legs as she turned to sit on the toilet. I could only see her right hip once she was seated. But I was so excited I had to go jerk of too.

I let cum fly free and splatter on the floor and I thought "There Mom is a load for you to suck."

I went up stairs and was going to my room when I paused to listen at Mom's bedroom door. I thought I heard her moaning. I eased the door open a crack and there she was on her bed with a vibrator jammed up her pussy and she was squealing like a little piglet sucking tit.

I opened the door and walked in. Mom had her eyes closed so I stood next to the bed and dropped my jeans to the floor. I was not about to let this opportunity pass me by. If Mom opened her eyes and got all mad I just say I heard her moaning and thought she was hurt so I came in. I'm a healthy normal guy so I started to join in. If she is as hot as I think she might be maybe just maybe she'll see this can be a joyous thing for us both. I was ready to fuck my own mother and I hoped she was ready to get fucked.

Mom stopped working the vibrator in and out or her pussy and opened her eyes. She blinked, looked at me jerking on my cock. Blinked again and let her eyes roll back in her head. She turned beet red and let the vibrator drop out on the bed. She brought an arm up to cover her eyes and face and the other hand covered her pussy.

I moved in close and let the tip of my cock poke at her shoulder. I placed a hand over the one covering her pussy.

With my other hand I kind of nudged her head toward my cock. She did not resist the prodding and rolled up on her side facing this side of the bed.


There was no doubt what I had in mind for her to do and she understood this very well. However once I felt she was not going to start screaming at me. I got on the bed next to her and hugged her naked body to my naked body. I did not move I just held her and let her think and make up her own mind what was going to happen from here on. My hard on was firmly planted between her thighs. I did not move and neither did she for a long time.

Then ever so slowly she wiggled a hand down between us gripping my cock. I rolled up on my side more and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. I cupped a breast and tweaked the nipple. She shivered tightening her grip on my cock. I had never had a feeling of so much pleasure in my life. My mother's touch was so exciting and erotic I was aroused to the point where I was nearly ready to cum. She must have felt it too. Because as I rose up to move over her she spread her legs and pulled her knees up. I was between her legs. I wiggled and felt the tip of my cock make contact with her wet pussy. I pushed. In an inch. I wiggled again and pushed again. I was in another few inches. Mom moaned. I moaned pushing again. She lifted her hips and I was in, in all the way. Her pussy was hot wet and very slippery. I worked in and out a few times getting the feel of her and fixing my knees so I was able to control my rhythm.

I pushed in all the way and paused. She moaned and opened her eyes, she smiled and closed them again but now she was not blushing. Not at all.

I was so aware of every little movement and every little touch of her inner walls.


I could feel every inch of her pussy around my cock and along the full length. It was as if I was made for this pussy. I had been born from this sweetest of pussies and now I was trying my best to get back into it. Ironic maybe but I knew Mother was feeling the same wonderful thrill of loving her son in such a way as few mothers ever do. Or so I thought at the time.

I was moving slowly savoring every moment of it, every feeling of us rubbing together every wave of the strongest love I would ever feel in my entire life.

The idea of this being incest never entered my mind. I was making love to a beautiful woman who just happened to be the woman that gave me life.

At some point I started to drive into her faster and pushing deeper wanting to make this the best loving she ever had. I arched my back and pounded faster. I heard her make wild animal noises and lift her hips off the bed coming up to meet me. We were fucking pure and simple and I mean really fucking like a couple of wild animal.

Mom screamed and lifted my one hundred and sixty pounds off the bed. I slammed down into her driving her broad ass back down into the mattress. She cried out and I lifted my face toward the ceiling and howled right along with her. We shook, shivered and crashed into a death like stillness.

I roll off her and we rested without words. Finely I got up left the room.


It was still early evening so after a shower and shave I slipped on a pair of cotton running shorts and went down stairs. Mom's door was closed as I passed by so to let her know I was up and about I turned on the TV.

I was not really watching TV but thinking about what had happened. How I had invaded my Mother's privacy and then took advantage of her situation. I was not all that ashamed of my actions as I was once more getting aroused thinking about my mother's eagerness to allow me to climb into her bed. I was also thinking about what we might do if and when it happened again. I wanted to watch her suck my cock long deep into her mouth. I thought about fucking her broad ass and filling her as full of semen. That thought alone get me so hard my cock hurt.

"Mark" I turned to see Mom standing in the hallway dressed in a night gown with a thin silk robe over that. She was sparking, her eyes were bright, her smile was that of a giddy girl that had just been laid for he first time. Her hair was pulled back and wet from her shower. I stood and it was evident I had a massive erection. The soft cotton shorts stood out in front a good six inches. I smiled, hunched my shoulders as if to say "What did you expect?"

Mom said "I'm going to have a drink would like one?"

I said I would and moved to the sun room where she keeps her booze and there is a bar along the side wall. The French doors were already open so we could see out to the pool. The moon was high and it was a perfect night for a drink out on the patio.


I sipped my beer and watched mother walk slowly ahead of me out taking a seat on a lounge by the pool. I stood in the shade a tall tree from next door watching mother look around as if she had never seen this patio before. I had a strange feeling that this was the first day of a new life. Or as some say this is the first day of the rest of my life. I think mother may have felt the same way.

She looked up at me and said "Why."

I said "I don't have the answer to that. Why is less important than "What now?"

She said "Okay, tell me what now."

"This has to be a two way street. I can not travel it alone. I've had a taste of the sweetest honey on the planet and I want more. However I will not take it. I want it to be given freely before I'll accept it." I said slowly and with hunger and desire in my voice.

"Mark darling I'm so confused. These past few weeks I've ... well I taken on a new persona of sorts. Sadie got my into this singles group that is very open about what they want to do to each other. Sexually that is. I've never been that way. But it took over my life and I've been writing some crazy stuff and agreeing to some very strange ways of enjoying sex with total strangers. Not that I did, it's been all this cyber space thing. I've gotten my all mixed up and I've been so horny and needful because of it. When you found me masturbating I let my emotions take over and you know the results."


I moved to her side kneeling down kissing her on the cheek. "Mom seeing you masturbating drove me wild. I wanted you so much. I just went nuts. But afterwards I realized how wonderful it was and how much I love you not only as my mother but as a sexy beautiful woman. Feeling me in you was the most wonderful sensation I've ever felt and I know that has to be more than a son's love for his mother. I will admit I tasted lust. I had all kinds of deep dark things filling my head as I slipped into your bed. I wanted to scream and talk dirty. I don't know why I just wanted to tell you how much I wanted to fuck you. I wanted to watch you suck my cock and I had a flash of me fucking you doggie style with my cock in your ass. I had all kinds of crazy things running through my head and they are still there. I want you again. I'm sorry but I cannot help myself. But it's up to you what we do here and now and in the days, weeks and years still to be lived."

Mom dropped her head and started to cry softly. I put an arm around her and hugged her to me. I managed to tilt her face up and I kissed her full on the mouth. Not a motherly kiss but a real kiss with passion. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she opened her lips allowing me to enter. I captured a breast in my hand and crushed the nipple between my fingers. She opened her mouth wider inviting me inside. I pulled away standing and dropping my cotton shorts all in one motion.

My cock was erect and proudly showing off for her. She turned and sat up straight pulling me close. She did not flinch of hesitate to take my cock into her mouth. It felt as natural and did fucking her.


She loved what she was doing and I wanted to fill her mouth with my semen so she could learn the taste of me. I accepted her dearest affections for a few more minutes then I pushed her back on the lounge spread her legs and quickly lifted her hem up around her waist as I pushed my head between her legs. I heard her take in a great gulp of air as I run my tongue along the wet hot lips of her pussy. I loved the feeling of her straining to not move away or to give in too quickly. But she moaned and grabbed my head pulling it into her wetness so tight I could not get my breath.

12