Mom's Computer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked her and fingered her all at the same time. I sucked hard on her rather lengthy clitoris. It was kind of like a tiny prick. I shoved a finger into her sweet butt hole as I pushed my tongue deep into her quivering pussy. Mom screamed so loud I wondered it any of our neighbors might be out enjoying the night. Only a wooden privacy fence and a few shrubs stood between back yards. I tasted her flow of what is often refereed to as "The nectar of the gods." Mother was having a climax and giving it her all or giving it all to me. I licked and sucked until she screamed for a second time and slumped back completely exhausted.

I cross my arms and rested my head on her thigh. I was tired too. When we managed to stand and on wobbly legs we went to the house. I closed the French Door and locked up the house and went up stairs. Mother was slipping naked into her bed but her door was wide open and I quickly accepted the invitation.

Our warm naked bodies fit together as a piece of a puzzle. I fucked her slow and easy until I came.


We slept for a while and then before the sun came up I found her back door eager to accept me up to the hilt. When the last of my body's wine spilled from my soul into her bowels it was as if my guts were being ripped from me. I froze and stayed frozen locked in her for what seem an eternity.

I woke feeling totally spent, shot and just fucked out. Mother was no where in sight. I rolled over and crashed for another hour.

I did not look at the clock when I slipped out of bed. Walking naked felt good as my cock and balls swung freely. I walked down stairs and unashamed I burst into the kitchen.

Mother was standing at the counter with a cup of coffee. Sadie was sprawled out on a kitchen chair with her legs spread and her skirt up so high I could see her crotch. She was not wearing panties.

Just as I entered the kitchen Sadie was saying "He fucked me like he was eighteen again."

I could not stop soon enough so there I stood cock and balls swinging freely and both ladies got an eye full. No need to run and hide it was too late for shyness now. I stood there proudly showing off my trumpet. I wondered if either lady would like to blow my horn for breakfast.

I said "Oops sorry. Thought I had the house to my self."

Sadie raised an eye brow and said "My, my the man of the house in all his glory."

I smiled and said Seems I'm not the only one who is showing off."

Sadie laughed and closed her legs. I could do nothing but turn around and go back up stairs for my shorts. When I returned both ladies were out side on the patio drinking coffee. I joined them.

I said "Good morning mother." I nodded to Sadie. She smiled an nodded back.

I said "Mother tells me you ladies are having a ball on the computer and using up cyber space faster then they can make more."

Sadie said "Free is free and that's' good enough for me."

I looked at mother and she looked embarrassed for some reason. Maybe she felt Sadie could read the signs and some how knew Angie had been fucked by her son. As for me I wanted to tell Sadie that we had fucked all night long. But modesty got the best of me and I kept my mouth shout.

The conversation had come to a halt so I took a hint and said "I'm going down town. Mother I'll be home for dinner. Bye Sadie." I quickly retreated and left the house a few minutes late. I was thinking of Sadie's shaved pussy and how she looked at my limp dick. God how crazy would it be to fuck Sadie and mother at the same time.


What a wild threesome that would be. "Wow am I dreaming of what?"

I returned a little early so I ducked into the basement and fired up the old computer. I saw Mom was on her's and was IM-ing someone named "Live Green" Took me a minute to figure out that was man from up state and worked in the Forestry Department.

Don't know how long they had been at it but this guy was hotter than a fire cracker. He had seen a picture of Mom and wanted a piece of her ass. From the IM I got the idea she was in the mood for a little strange to. She said she would meet him at the Lumber Inn about fifty miles north on Highway 60 at noon tomorrow. Well that still left tonight for me. I wanted more of Mom's fine ass and pussy and I was going to get some tonight one way or another.

I turned on the camera and sure enough Mom was sitting there in the nude again. I think she liked going around in the nude. The lap top was set at a different angle and what I saw got me all excited Sadie was sitting on the bed behind Mom and she was nude also. I had to see what this was all about. I was going to sneak up and poke my head in and get a first hand look at both of them naked.

Just as I was about to turn off the video feed Sadie got on and said to the same guy. "Live; Darling are you going to bring your friend Stump? He showed me a rather large stump and I want to know if it is real or not. I want to see his stump up close and very personal."

Live came back and said "Stump will be there later but he (Live Green) would be happy to take care of both Sadie and Angie until Stump arrives."

I thought what the fuck Mom's doing threesomes with Sadie. Well shit if that's so why not with me. I closed up my computer and went up stairs.

I went to my room undressed and walked naked to Moms' bedroom. I did not knock. Pushing the door open I found Mom on the bed next to Sadie with Sadie's head between Mom's legs licking her pussy.

Mon saw me first and jerked up pushing Sadie way. I walked right up to the bed and grabbed Sadie by the hips jerking her back into an all fours position. She did not squeal she laughed as I pushed my cock into her pussy. She had a hot wet one waiting and I slid right into just as easy as can be. Sadie wiggled looked over her shoulder and said "Oh boy. You're right on time."

I did not know what she meant by that but I did not care I was gong to fuck Sadie and then Mom.

Mom was surprised and I could see she was not happy to see me. But she had no way to stop what was happening. Sadie would know soon enough that I had already fucked Mom. There was no way to hide that little fact. I banged away on Sadie as she roared with glee. She cried out she was coming and I drove it deeper and faster making her cry for joy. I did not get off. I was saving it for Mom.

Sadie fell over on her side and I grabbed Mom's ankles pulling her to the bottom of the bed. Lifting her legs high I could see Sadie had licked her well and Mom's pussy was wet and ready for a stiff dick.

Mom squealed "Markus. No; please but it was too later I was between her legs and my cock was up to my balls in her.

Sadie rolled over and was in Mom's face telling her to relax and enjoy it. I lifted Mom's legs up over my shoulders I knew she was not comfortable for her this way but it was kind of punishment for screwing around with Live Green.

Sadie watched me fuck Mom and she figured out that this was not the first time around for us. Mom was getting turned on and started to moan. Mom squealed "Oh, god Markus. Oh god. Baby oh baby do Mommy. Oh god."

I let her legs down off my shoulders and pulled out of her. I pulled her up into a sitting position so she was head high to my wet juicy cock. Mom looked at Sadie and then up at me closed her eyes and took most of my cock into her mouth. I said to Sadie "You can share my cock with Mom since most of the juice on it is your anyway."

You did not have to ask Sadie twice she was right in the thick of things licking Mom's lips and pulling my cock over for her share.

I wanted Mom to get most of my load so when I was ready I pulled back and started jerking on my cock while holding Moms' head close with my other hand.


I gave out a little grunt and Mom opened her mouth taking the first long thick spurt of cum into her waiting mouth. Then she sucked my cock deep into her mouth so my second went down her throat. Sadie was waiting for her share so I pulled free and gave the last few drops to Sadie she willingly sucked my cock into her mouth and licked it clean.

I stood back looking at the two women and they looking at me. Sadie I had fucked to a climax and Mom I had fucked until I was nearly ready to cum then finished in Mom's mouth with a few drops left over for Sadie.

None of us knew what to say so I turned and walked down the hall to my bedroom. I heard a few mummers and some louder words that I was sure about me fucking my mother in front of Sadie. I took a shower and laid on the bed wondering what next.

The what next came about thirty minutes later. Mom came into my room and sat on the edge of the bed. She said "Sadie's gone home and I've cancelled a date I make earlier. I going to stay home with you. I'll fix a nice supper then we can watch TV if you want to. Is that alright with you Markus?"

I pulled Mom down next to me kissed her and said "That sounds like a great idea for tonight."

Mom reached for my dick and I thought Supper is going to be later than I thought. Mom rolled over on her side lifted her leg and said "Do me." It was what I needed and wanted. I grabbed some lubricant and aimed my cock at her sweet ass hole.

12