Mom's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow," she said again letting me know there would be no further hints or conversation about it tonight anyway. "Just fuck me Jack, fuck me hard and fast, I've missed you."

Having shed my own clothing by now, I knelt down between her legs as she opened them widely in order to receive me. I again kissed her, my hands quickly locating her slightly fuller breasts as I held them, feeling the hardness of her extended nipples filling my hands.

"Have these gotten a bit bigger?" I asked still molding them together. She giggled pleasurably as I did so.

"Maybe, a little anyway," she sighed as I took each of them together into my mouth, sucking them jointly. Something I wouldn't have been able to do when I had seen her last.

"Not just a little," I added still mouthing the two of them. "A lot! And they look as beautiful as ever, if not more so," I said; now feeling her hand as it wrapped itself around the length of my shaft. She began rubbing her slit up and down with it, teasing herself as I continued sucking her breasts. I could feel the moisture of her pussy collecting, smearing my shaft as she continued masturbating herself with my cock.

"Please Jack, fuck me," She half begged once again. I made no effort to spear her with my shaft however, now looking down as she held it.

"Put it in," I told her still looking. "Just like you did the first time, put it inside your pussy for me, let me feel you slip it inside yourself." She now did so, her hand finally releasing it as I felt the head slip inside, her lips swallowing it like a hungry mouth. Her hands now coming up to dig into the backside of my own ass, and then almost identically as she had done before, she lurched forwards, her cunt engulfing me in one fell swoop. This time at least, she was no longer a virgin, so there was no searing stab of pain, just pure unadulterated pleasure for each of us as her slick, yet tight wet pussy gobbled me inside her.

"Oh yes Jack yes! Fuck me, fuck my cunt...fuck my pussy, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

It wasn't without a great deal of effort that I somehow managed to control myself from spilling my seed inside her prematurely as good as her pussy felt. Minutes later she climaxed, still digging her fingernails into my ass, nearly causing me to release when she did. As though sensing my own impending orgasm, she merely said, "Go ahead Jack...squirt inside me, I'm safe." Upon hearing that, I began doing so, feeling the incredible release as I began spurting inside her, filling her pussy to overflowing with my pent up release.

We lay for some time together merely holding one another, the sounds of the storm well off in the distance, even the rain no longer coming down in buckets though it continued to drizzle.

"We should probably go back before mom really does come looking for us," she told me.

"Yeah, you're probably right, and even though they do know what we're doing out here, I'm not sure we should flaunt it in front of them either." Jill laughed at that however, answering me back.

"Oh, you might be surprised at that too," she told me, and then seriously added looking into my eyes. "You do know, they are also lovers now too yes?"

"Yeah, I know. I've known that myself for a while now," I said surprising her a little as she nodded her head in response.

"How do you feel about that?" She asked. "Does it bother you any?"

"No...does it bother you?"

She smiled by way of an answer. "At first...but no longer," she told me.

"What made you change your mind about that? About me?" I now asked. But she again headed me off.

"Tomorrow, we'll talk about all that tomorrow Jack. Like I said, there's a few other things you now need to hear and know since you left. But I'm not sure I've screwed up enough courage to do that yet. So at least give me tonight in order to do so."

"Ok," I said simply, and then helped her to stand as she slipped back into her raincoat, as I did. And then together hand in hand as we once did so very long ago, we walked back in the direction of the main house just as the lights came back on again.

**

Once we got back, we sat up talking long into the night, catching up on simple things, most of which was about Jill's time at school, and some of my own experiences overseas, though I noticed when doing that, Jill's frown had returned, so I left off in saying too much, more content to hear about her life. Now late, we finally decided to turn in, though I had caught more than one fleeting glance in my direction as we all prepared to retire to bed. I actually half expected for Jill to invite me to her room, though she didn't, then expecting her to perhaps sneak down to my own room later on, which again...she didn't.

Though mom did.

I had just come out of the bathroom from brushing my teeth, shaving, and of course peeing before bed. Mom was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me, wearing a simple evening shift that was fairly transparent. Enough so, that I could see the dark shape of her nipples through it, in addition to the fact they were also fairly hard pressing against it.

"So...you and Jill kiss and make up?" she asked smiling at me as I walked in, naked...

The fact that I was didn't surprise her, I think she was half expecting it, or in fact actually hoping for it, and I made no move to cover myself or feign awkwardness. "More or less," I grinned at her, letting her know as I did we'd certainly done at least that. "Though she did tell me there was something else I should know, but she wouldn't tell me exactly what that was."

I saw a knowing look come into mom's eyes as I said that, and knew then she obviously knew what that was, though she made no effort to say anything more about it. "Yes well, I am sure the two of you will have a lot of catching up to do after all this time. Almost glad in a way we didn't have the BBQ tonight, so we can now do that tomorrow night with Jill here joining us."

I finished toweling off, doing so right in front of my mother as her eyes dropped down, watching my cock as it flopped back a forth a bit, simultaneously growing a little too as I stood there looking at her, looking at me.

"Anyway, just wanted to come in and say goodnight, see if there might be anything you needed before turning in."

"Like what?" I asked grinning at her.

"Something to drink?" She offered.

I frowned without really frowning. "Oh...I thought you were offering something else perhaps," I told her as my cock continued to stiffen, almost fully hard by now.

"Like what?" She now asked, her nipples if anything even harder than they were before.

"Oh, I don't know...how about a nice little blow job to help me sleep, you can in fact invite Aunt Sue in to help you with that if you'd like," I teased her.

"I'm sure you'd like that too wouldn't you?" She said licking her lips, still staring at my cock. "Though I will tell you this," Mom said. "Your Aunt said she was half tempted to sneak into your room later herself, especially after I finally told her that you and I had fooled around a little bit ourselves."

"You did? You finally told her? What did she think about that?" I now asked her curiously.

Mom laughed. "She said she wasn't at all surprised, and thought that we might have by now, said she was expecting it, especially after what alls been going on between the two of us, and your knowing about that now. Anyway, she then told me she was envious of the two of us, meaning me and Jill, though I also told her...we hadn't fucked, and most likely never would do."

"Don't go closing the door on that one yet mother," I told her. "You never know. Just possible that I might end up in bed with the two of you one day."

"That's what your Aunt said," Mom blushed trying to laugh it off somewhat.

"She did? Really?" I laughed. "Now that would be interesting...perhaps sharing a bed with all three of you."

"In your dreams," mom responded.

Now fully erect, I walked over to where she was sitting, all but stabbing her in the face with my prick. "Well, in lieu of that, how about you give me a nice little suck off here before bed then?"

Mom glanced nervously back towards the door, as though expecting either my Aunt, or perhaps Jill to come walking in any second. With my cock only inches away from her face however, she suddenly wrapped her mouth around it, sucking it vigorously. "Just don't take forever tonight," she told me pulling on it hotly. If I'm gone too long, one or both just might in fact come looking for me.

"I assure you mom...I won't," I said looking down, watching her lips so beautifully wrapped around my cock as I began squirting off into her mouth minutes later. But I was almost half tempted to do that, and see if they would.

**

It had been a long time since Jill and I had gone out shortly after sunrise to feed and care for the horses. It felt good doing that with her again too. After we'd finished we headed back towards the stables to muck them out, the only part of the job I didn't much care for. But within short order, the two of us had placed down fresh straw and were ready to head back to the house for breakfast. We'd also discussed the possibility of taking a ride up to the lake afterwards. It had been a long time since we had, especially as it was less than five miles away, and made for an easy yet beautiful ride. And, there was a spot that I knew would be perfect for doing a lot more than just eating a picnic lunch in too.

We had grab-assed a little while cleaning out the stalls, and I was feeling pretty horny, almost hoping for a quickie before breakfast, though Jill told me I'd have to wait. Adding to that, that we also needed to have that chat first before anything else was to occur between us. I was now more curious as to what that might be than I had been, but knowing Jill, whatever it was she had to tell me, wouldn't be said until she was ready to do so. It was also curious to note that both my mom and my Aunt seemed a bit more elusive after we'd finished breakfast, once again heading off to do something though I knew without any doubt there was no need for another trip into town. I figured they either had plans to go off somewhere by themselves, or they were just trying to give Jill and I more time alone together. But as we'd already informed them both we were heading up to the lake, I was surprised when the two of them wandered off together before I could tell either one of them we were going.

Although the ride in and of itself was pleasant enough, I was a bit surprised at how little we spoke along the way. I could see by the look in Jill's eyes she was thinking to herself, not really taking in the scenery really either, only occasionally glancing towards me, tossing me quick brief smiles whenever she did along with very few words. By the time we finally arrived, I was ready to stake her to the ground if I had to, in order to get her to tell me whatever it was that was obviously bothering her.

"Want to go for a swim?" She had asked after we'd tethered the horses and unpacked the few things we'd brought up with us.

"Maybe later...after you've told me whatever it is you brought me up here to tell me about," I informed her. "So come on...spill it, you've kept me in suspense long enough as it is."

I could tell she was nervous, but likewise resigned by the look on her face. Whatever it was, I was about to find out.

"Ok then, I guess now is as good as time as any. But I ask you one favor...hear me out, listen to what I have to tell you before you say or do anything. Will you at least promise me that?"

I promised, wondering at what it was she had to tell me that could possibly be as bad as she seemed to think it might be.

Having obviously screwed up her courage finally, she took a deep breath and then began.

"That next night after you and Aunt Darlene had gone home, mom passed by my room and overheard me crying. Naturally she came in to talk to me, but I of course wouldn't tell her what was bothering me, or why. I didn't know it at the time of course, but obviously she already knew. That's when she told me she felt it had something to do with the two of us, that she and your mother already knew it as well...and then admitted to me they had seen us...watched us."

Quite naturally I didn't dare tell her about mom's diaries, nor that I had recently found all that out for myself.

"But when she told me they were both ok with that...and thus understood why I was so upset with your leaving and all, that's when she told me about herself and your mom. And the fact they two had been lovers for quite some time now themselves. At first, I was shocked by hearing that, even angry at first, but then realized how stupid that must have sounded, considering the fact I had so recently had sex with my own cousin. We sat holding one another crying long into the night...and then as we did, I remember feeling mom's breast pressing against my cheek. Before I knew what was even happening, I found myself caressing it, and then sucking it right through her gown. She let me for a moment, as though unsure what to think of it herself. Then she pulled away, standing up preparing to leave. I know now this seems stupid, perhaps equally as shocking for you to hear this as in finding out about your mom and mine, but because I already felt like I'd been betrayed, cast aside...even though I now know I really wasn't, the last thing I needed at that moment was to be turned away by my very own mother as well, and told her so. I know this may seem shocking to you Jack, but I needed to tell you before we did more than we already have, but I ended up making love to my mother. We spent that night, and several nights afterwards together, either in her bed, or in mine. And I came to enjoy it...a lot."

Jill waited silently for a moment trying to gage my reaction. "Jill? What you just told me doesn't shock or offend me at all. And you know why?" I now asked her.

She shook her head inquisitively. "No, why?"

"Because mom and I have been intimate too...recently in fact. And as much as I'm glad you and I have finally gotten together again, which is something I hope we'll continue to do, you also need to know...I have no intention of not being with mom again either."

It was indeed another unexpected surprise by the look on my cousin's face. She'd expected to see some sort of shock, disgust perhaps in my face, and had instead learned in the blink of an eye, that mom and I had been recently fooling around ourselves. And what's more...that I had every intention of continuing to do so, which is when she told me, she felt exactly the same way.

"So, it doesn't bother you to know this about me?" She now asked.

"Does it bother you to know this about me?" I asked her in response.

We then spoke about it at length, how we felt, the reasoning's behind it, right or wrong, but how we had each come to the conclusion and decision that it was something we both enjoyed, and wanted to continue to enjoy doing for as long as we possibly could. Having heard this, having accepted this for ourselves and for one another, we then came together again, and there on the blanket by the lake, fucked ourselves silly for the next couple of hours.

"You know, we probably should get headed back, mom and Aunt Darlene are still planning on having that BBQ this evening you know."

Which is when I came up with an idea, a rather decadent one to be sure, but one in which I thought would alleviate any and all worries or concerns that either one of our mothers might have.

"You're serious!" Jill said somewhat shocked, yet finding the idea totally to her liking, especially as she now informed me, there was still a whole lot more about her that I didn't know yet, one of which as she claimed was her wickedly decadent side, a side of herself that she had worried about revealing to me. Especially as she now enjoyed going down on women, especially her mother, and the thought of very possibly going down on her aunt, with my prick inside her, was something she had actually fantasized about doing.

"There might be one small problem with that," I informed her then. "So far at least...that's the one thing we haven't done. Mom's still a bit squeamish about doing that for some reason. And secondly, do you think your mom's told mine about the two of you yet?"

"I'm reasonably sure she has by now if she hadn't. After all...your mom's already told mine about the two of you yes? So it only stands to reason that she would have done that by now. Not at all sure how she has reacted to it, but under the circumstances, can't say there'd be too much she could react to, do you?"

"Nope!" I said grinning at her as I gave each one of her breasts another quick suck before we stood up to dress and ride back. "So, how about we do that then? See what happens...and take things from there?"

Jill agreed with me, a mischievous look on her face as we saddled up and prepared for the ride back. A ride which Jill made far more interesting as she rode back with her shirt off, her breasts bouncing up and down quite obscenely as she did. "It'll be interesting to see what happens, what they do when the two of us surprise them with this," Jill told me. "But I'll say this much Jack, even that will be fun, just in seeing what their reactions will be."

"Won't it though?" I responded, smiling to myself, already trying to imagine just what might actually happen afterwards. And fairly confident about it when I did too.

I smiled further as we finally crested the hill, Aunt Sue's place below us, the two of them sitting outside on the deck, both nude sunbathing as we headed towards them. The fact they could see Jill was riding topless, along with myself, told them both everything they needed to know, waving towards us as we reached the barn and began taking care of the horses after our ride.

**

By the time we had gotten back to the main house, they had each slipped into summer dresses. Neither one of them wearing anything beneath, which was fairly obvious as we came out onto the deck where they were still sitting enjoying a late afternoon drink together. Inviting us both to have one with them, I was pleased to see that, though neither one of them was anywhere's near being drunk, they were both at least smiling a lot, and perhaps a bit giddy. I was glad for that, as I felt it would help things along quite nicely, and perhaps make it even easier for Jill and I to do what we had agreed upon doing.

After we had finished our drinks and spent a few moments, it was Jill who suddenly brought the idea up of taking a few pictures together. And of course, mom and Aunt Sue were all for it, as it had been a while since we'd been together, or had taken anything recent. Jill raced down to her room to grab her camera, while mom and Aunt Sue readjusted their hair and makeup in preparation for that. By the time Jill returned and shot a few basic poses of everyone in combination of this, that and the other, it was time to surprise them both with a bit more wickedness than they would certainly have been prepared for.

"Jack? Mind getting one of me with your mom?" Jill had asked, which is when I knew we were about to implement our naughty surprise.

"Not at all," I told her. "And then after that, how about you getting one of me with your mom?"

Both mom and Aunt Sue thought that to be a great idea as well, and as mom now stood next to the railing there on the deck, waiting for Jill to join her, she was surprised when Jill suddenly stripped off her shirt again, now topless as she walked over to stand next to her.

"Jill! What on earth are you doing?" Aunt Sue asked, not exactly shocked, though surprised, and yet at the same time laughing about it as Jill stood next to mom with a big-assed smile on her face. "Thought might be fun to do a few sort of naughty, silly ones...just for us," she added. "Come on Aunt Darlene, do it with me, stand next to me topless, same as I am."