Mom's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Give her a nice naughty little kiss for me," I told mom winking at her. Even if she didn't have any cum in her mouth, I wondered if indeed Aunt Sue would be able to taste or smell mom's "penis breath".

Mom just shook her head, though I noticed a quirky little upturn on her lip as she turned from me and opened the door on her side of the car stepping out. I quickly joined her as we walked over to where my Aunt was patiently waiting for us.

Though she didn't exactly slip my Aunt the tongue as they greeted one another affectionately, I did see more of an open-mouthed kiss being exchanged between them. My Aunt's eyes popping open as she did, even though it was still very brief. As they parted I saw a bit of a flush spread into her cheeks as she finally turned towards me stepping into my arms for a hug. I did so, feeling her magnificent breasts pressing into my chest before I leaned forward likewise now kissing her in greeting. In the past, it would have been more of a quick pursed lips kiss, but I too took the opportunity to open my lips a bit more fully, smiling inwardly when she accepted the kiss allowing her own lips to part in greeting my own. I thought briefly about slipping her a little tongue, but then decided not to push it, though I did hold the kiss a bit longer than what might have normally been expected.

"Whew, well now...you've certainly grown up a lot," Aunt Sue said stepping back, her face even more red now than it had been. "You learn that in the service too?" She wondered.

"You might say that," I grinned back at her now noticing that two very hard firm points were poking out through the material of her tight fitting tee shirt, and could tell from that, along with the feel of her soft firm breasts as they had pressed against me that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Though I also knew most of the time while on the ranch, she usually didn't.

Mom and I soon after followed her inside where we went upstairs on the sun deck where she'd made iced-tea for us and sat sipping that, catching up for a bit before Aunt Sue announced they should probably run into town and stock up on some provisions for our stay.

As we sat there chatting, I had learned with Jill's being away upstate at the College she was attending, Aunt Sue had hired on a part-time hand to feed and take care of the horses every day. As the two of them made ready to head into town, I used that as an excuse to walk over to the stables to check in on the horses myself, especially as Aunt Sue had ended up purchasing a new horse, a young Gelding that she said was highly spirited and from good stock.

I noticed upon reaching the barn, and then climbing into the loft, that Jill's makeshift little room she had made was no longer there. All the hay bales had been removed, broken down or scattered. I wondered if she had purposely done so herself. Just seeing that however made me realize just how angry she had truly been with me. A fact now confirmed by her refusal to even come down for a visit over the long holiday weekend.

By the time I had walked back, Mom and Susan were just leaving, once again I gave them each another kiss, full on the lips and had even briefly tickled my Aunt's lips with the tip of my tongue, causing her to giggle and shake her head in surprise at my newfound boldness.

"We shouldn't be gone any longer than a couple of hours," they informed me. "When we get back, we'll fire up the BBQ and cook up some nice steaks for your first dinner here," my Aunt said once again blushing slightly. I stood watching them drive off, and then made my way upstairs to the bedrooms. Mom of course would again be sleeping in Aunt Sue's bedroom with her just like she always had when we'd come for a visit. Entering the room, I immediately spotted mom's special travel bag where she kept her diaries. Leaving the new one alone, I quickly grabbed the previous one to that and took it outside up on the deck with me where I could watch for their return and have plenty of time to secret the book away again should they return earlier than expected. As mom wrote in a two-year diary, I knew it would contain the dates that I was most interested in reading at the moment. Within seconds I had settled comfortably in my chair, fresh Ice-tea sitting beside me, and located the exact date I knew I had lost my virginity on.

I began reading, noting as I did, because she had written so much over those past few days that she had included the time in her writing having come back to it later on the next day.

"As I lay here in bed, Sue in the shower, my mind can clearly see my sister's nude body as she stands there washing herself. I am half tempted to go in and join her, wanting to capture again the torrid pleasures we shared and gave to one another last night. On the other hand, I am left feeling somewhat guilty because of it. The ardor we experienced, the excitement...all born out of the erotic intensity the two of us had secretly witnessed as Jack and Jill made love for the very first time."

As I continued to read, mom wrote in explicit detail of the events as they'd occurred that very night. How I had gone outside to sleep on the old couch, a bit angry now myself at Jill's sudden anger towards me. My frustration at that keeping me awake. My Aunt and mother awake themselves, playing...teasing one another though trying to do so quietly when they heard the footsteps of Jill coming down the hall stopping briefly outside their door listening before moving on. They had remained quiet as she did so, waiting until she had passed heading down stairs before sneaking out onto the deck, which encircled the upper level of the house.

Still naked themselves, they had hidden themselves away around one side, clearly able to peer down into the yard where I lay, and where Jill wearing nothing but the sheer baby doll nightgown I had seen her in briefly before, approached me almost stealthily. Wide awake, I had pretended sleep as she approached, now standing over me looking down just as I clearly remembered myself, looking up at her through half closed eyes, snoring as though asleep, watching her. It was curious to be sitting here reading about it, my mother's notes and thoughts capturing that very moment.

Jill had stood there for the longest time just looking down at me. At one point I saw her half turn as though having made a decision to go back inside the house. It was then however that I pulled the top cover away from myself, showing her as I did that I was indeed awake, naked, and by now fully erect.

She hesitated only briefly before lifting her nightgown up and over her head, likewise removing her panties tossing them off to one side. She had done all of this silently without uttering a single word to me. I smiled in reading that, hearing through mom's own words how she described the very scene. I again smiled to myself, wondering if she knew I still had Jill's panties, and that I had in fact used them to masturbate myself with on several occasions since then.

Now naked herself, Jill climbed up onto the couch with me, positioning herself over my hard stiff cock. I remembered thinking, wondering what she was doing, and half suspecting her intent though we again hadn't spoken a single word to one another. I felt her hand reaching down, grasping my prick, rubbing it against herself briefly, masturbating her pussy with it. She was already wet, so moist as I felt the pearly dew of her cunt lips licking and kissing my shaft. But when she placed the tip of my cock at her opening, I knew then her intent, and what it was she truly now wanted from me. I was prepared to go slow, help to ease this first coupling for either of us in the best way that I could. Needless to say, I was surprised and actually quite shocked when upon having positioned me, she simply thrust down against me with all her might. The pain for her must have been shocking, and far more avoidable. But she had made the determination that there would be no slow going, no hesitation or getting used to it before I'd fully broken through her hymen. In one split second, she was a virgin, and then not. Same as me.

She had in fact bled considerably from the forceful tearing of her hymen as she speared herself on my shaft, soaking the sheets. Though I hadn't realized to what extent that she had until after waking up the following morning, the sunlight just then reaching my face, revealing the carnage we had left from the night before.

She had taken a few moments in getting used to the searing pain, before finally beginning to ease herself up and down on my shaft, eventually finding some pleasure in it though I knew she had perhaps actually injured herself in the process, more so than what I felt could have been so easily avoided. To my amazement however, we had fucked in that position until the two of us came, almost simultaneously. She had rolled off me after that, permitting me to spoon her from behind. I had held her close, kissing her neck, my hands only then kneading and massaging her young breasts as I stiffened once more, re-entering her where we made love once again. This time it was less urgent, far more softly as we coupled there on the oversized couch beneath the stars. She again climaxed, as did I moments after that for the second time, now holding her closely against me, my prick still impaled within her, though I soon after fell asleep. I awoke, finding her gone, the bloodstained sheets now dry, and Jill now sequestered back inside her room. I hadn't seen her since.

"Sue and I had watched the two of them fuck, wordlessly, almost silently, save for a few undeniable grunts and groans of pleasure as my son speared my niece's cunt over and over again. My guilt coming from the fact that both Sue and I knew this was their first coupling, we had seen the two of them give one another their virginities, as evidenced by the bloodstained sheets Sue had found in the laundry the next day. We had openly stood there watching them, standing side-by-side fingering one another, reaching our own pleasures at almost the precise moment they had. It had been all either one of us could do to hold back from crying out ourselves, seeing the two of them as they came together as one. As they lay motionless out there on the couch, Sue and I once again slipped back into her room, where we pleasurably fucked one another with the double-dildo she had, fantasizing perhaps that it was my son's cock doing so to us. Sue at one point had even cried out Jack's name in the throes of her third, or was it perhaps her forth pleasure of the night? Even I lost track myself, admittedly climaxing with the image of my own son's face inside my head. My son's hands clenching down on my breasts, pulling my nipples, his beautiful erect cock spilling his seed inside my pussy, bathing my womb. As I lay here writing this, remembering, the sound of my sister still showering, I had once again taken the dildo we had fucked one another with the night before, doing so again. My legs spread obscenely, pummeling myself with the fake prick, imagining Jack between my legs, fucking me wildly until the two of us exploded in a mutual combined ecstasy.

How will I ever bare the secret and this shame of wanting to fuck my own son? It must remain my own tempting secret, and one in which I can never allow myself to act upon."

Once again I smiled upon reading that, remembering the night, more details now coming forth of things that had happened, which up until now, I had not been fully aware of. I was indeed aroused, my cock aching for release as I ventured back inside the house briefly, pulling from a zippered compartment inside my travel bag, those blue sheer bikini panties that Jill had worn. I then made another quick stop, easily locating a pair of my Aunts from her drawer, and then a pair of mom's from her suitcase, taking all three back outside with me. Undressing until I was fully naked, enjoying the warmth of the sunshine on my skin, I then proceeded to pleasure myself with all three pairs of panties. I was indeed enjoying the subtle differences of each as I used them to tease my shaft with. In my mind, I saw all three women, naked together, fucking each one of them in turn as they knelt down on all fours, side by side.

I was still hovering on the edge, only moment's away from climaxing when I saw my Aunt's truck just then reaching the turn off of the long drive back to the house. I came, spurting copious amounts of my cream into all three pairs of panties, enjoying the somewhat dangerous moment as I did so before quickly standing up and retreating back inside the house long before they would have spotted me. Putting mom's diary back where it belonged first, I then slipped into my own room, stuffing away my three soiled treasures for use again later at another time. My arousal however still heightened as I began contemplating my next seductive moves for later on that same evening.

**

Unfortunately, things didn't quite work out the way I had hoped for. By late afternoon it was obvious we were in for a fairly good storm. The skies had begun darkening severely, and as Aunt Sue had informed me upon their return, the weather reports and warnings even spoke of potentially damaging winds that same evening. We had put the BBQ on hold temporarily, using the time instead to shutter the windows, gather up plenty of spare flashlights and candles in the event we lost power. Aunt Sue said that in fairly severe storms, she usually did, though if the outage lasted too long, she did have a backup generator, which I double-checked to ensure it was still working properly, which it was.

We sat inside the house watching the gathering storm, the peels of thunder and lightning gradually increasing until the howling winds, and rain soon began beating against the windows. The lightning was far more severe than we had realized it might be, causing my Aunt Sue to become concerned with the horses, especially as the newest Gelding she had recently purchased was so skittish. Hearing her worried concern, I then told her I'd run out to the barn and the stables and check on all of them, and stay for a time if I had to, calming the horses if I could. I saw the look of appreciation in her eyes for offering to do that, but knew as I did, whatever plans I had made would have to wait for a while before I could make any attempt to fulfill them.

Though I had thrown on a thick covering rain slicker, by the time I had finally reached the barn and the stables, the rain was coming down in sheets, blowing sideways. I had still managed to get wet, cursing myself as I stood there shaking myself off. The Gelding was indeed prancing about inside his stable nervously, and I stood there holding onto his rope, soothingly stroking his nose listening to the sounds of thunder and lightning outside. Across the way I could see the house, though seconds later another big clap of nearby thunder, with instantaneous lightning, told me just how close that one had hit. Sure enough, the lights immediately went out in the house, now throwing it into darkness and totally obscuring it from my view. I knew mom and my aunt would soon be scrambling to light the candles, and now stood waiting inside the darkened barn for the worst of it to pass. I thought briefly of trying to find a lantern, lighting it, but with the horse already nervous enough as it was, I didn't dare let go of the rope, just barely managing to keep him calmed down enough as it was. All I could do was to stand there with my flashlight, the only source of lighting that I had at the time. At least with it being a fairly rapid moving storm, I didn't figure I'd be out there for too long at least, and decided to remain where I was until the worst of it had passed, or the horse no longer appeared ready to kick down the fence surrounding his stable, or injure himself by trying to jump over it.

Another bright flash of light, which literally filled the sky, caused me to glance up in the direction of the door. As I looked I saw what appeared at first to be an apparition, the silhouette of someone standing there, likewise encased in a thick rain slicker from head to foot. At once, I thought it was my aunt coming out to check on the horses herself and even on me perhaps as bad as the thunder and lightning still was. With the sudden darkness I could barely even make out her approach as she started to walk towards me. I thought about shining the light in her direction, but decided against it, as she'd soon reach me anyway.

"Aunt Sue?" I asked, though I received no response. I waited a moment more until the apparition took on shape, the yellow rain coat she was wearing now giving evidence to her person as she reached up, now lowering the head covering. I was surprised to find myself staring at Jill as she lowered the hood revealing her face. "Jill?"

"Surprise," she said almost offhandedly, still sounding a little distant. "I decided to drive down for the weekend after all," she informed me. "Just got here a few minutes ago in fact, which is when mom told me you'd come out here to check on the horses, thought I'd do so myself, since it's been a while now since I've even seen them...or you," she added as an afterthought.

"I'm glad you did," I told her, unmoving still as I wasn't sure how she'd respond to me as yet should I make any sudden untoward moves. I needn't have worried however, as with the next sudden thunderclap, she was suddenly in my arms, not afraid of the thunder or the storm, just using that as an excuse to suddenly embrace me perhaps, which is what she now did.

Before I even knew what was happening, her lips were on mine, kissing me fiercely, and I now kissing her back.

"I'm still pissed at you, you know," she told me pressing herself against me. I laughed, easing the tension a little.

"Well at least you're still not so mad you didn't kiss me. Though I'm still a bit pissed at you too from hiding from me, not seeing you to say goodbye when after I had left. Not to mention the fact, you never wrote me once, never returned any of my letters I sent you, so I stopped writing."

"I know...and I did write you back too, I just never sent them." Suddenly she produced a fairly good bundle of letters she had secured together with ribbon, handing them to me. "See? Like I said...I did write, just never mailed them."

Once again I drew her back into my arms, kissing her again. "You tore down our room," I said looking up towards the loft.

"Yeah, I did. Didn't want to have it as a reminder to me. Bad enough I still see the couch, but...I'm over it now. You're back, you didn't die."

"Nope...I didn't. Didn't get married or bring back any babies with me either," I now added, catching a smile on her face at hearing that.

"Good thing, or I would have killed you myself," she informed me, and then removed her raincoat. She was as naked as the day she was born beneath it. Once again she stood there silently letting me enjoy the view. Another sound of thunder followed by lightning, though this time off in the distance informed us the storm was quickly moving away. "Fuck me," she now said. "Right here...right now, fuck me!"

I spread her rain slicker on the ground along with my own over on a pile of hay used to feed the horses. The storm was calming down enough that not only the Gelding, but the rest of the horses seemed much calmer themselves. With only the flashlight to see by, I propped it up just enough in order to better highlight her with, as I now stood above her removing my clothes as she lay there beneath me.

"Won't we be missed?" I asked.

"No, your mom and mine know where we are...and mostly likely what we'll be doing too," she stated. "There's a lot I need to tell you about, things you need to know...but not now, perhaps tomorrow when we can be alone again, sit down and talk about it."

"Like what?" I said asking anyway.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
1...45678...10