Mom's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Fuck the seat mom...just come, keep coming, keep squirting!" I told her. She did, continuing to moan out her pleasure as she came, finally slowing and then looking down at the rather wet spot on her seat. "It'll dry," I told her. "There's a towel you can use to sit on, in the back seat." She quickly grabbed it, dabbing at the seat she was sitting on for a moment, and then folded it beneath her sitting back down again.

"Can't believe I did that," she said as she pulled up her panties and shorts once again, though I wasn't about to let her cover her tits up, not just yet anyway, and told her so.

"Keep your boobs out so I can see them when I come," I asked.

"You sure? You can do that while you're driving?" she asked worriedly.

"Oh yeah, I can...I've done it before," I now informed her seeing the look of mild surprise in her face upon hearing that. "I promise I'll keep my eyes on the road. You keep your eyes on my cock when I come," I laughed as I continued stroking my rock-hard cock for her. She sat back, half leaning against the door, her hands once again coming up to capture and toy with her breasts even though she'd just finished climaxing herself only moments ago.

"I can't believe I'm still horny," she admitted as she sat there watching me stroke my cock. "But seeing you do that, is keeping me that way," she added.

"Good, I like you horny," I told her. "I like the way you make me feel, the way I'm feeling right now in fact, about to shoot off a big fucking hot load!"

"A big one?" She asked hopefully.

"Oh yeah, real big. Real big and messy too. I'm going to squirt all over everything, you're going to see cum dripping off everywhere after I do too," I assured her. Whether I actually did or didn't was beside the point, the image I'd just painted for her was an obscene one as she saw it in her mind's eye. To my surprise she slipped her hand down the waistband of her shorts again.

"Make it squirt," she told me. "I want to see you come over everything," she then added. "I want to see my son's sperm dripping from the ceiling even," she laughed hotly, obviously aroused once again at her own decadent remark.

"Oh yeah, all over everything I assured her, and then felt it as it began, telling her I was. "Here it comes mom, going to squirt for you...going to fucking come over everything!"

I nearly did too. Suddenly my cock lurched, sperm flying out of the tip in a two-foot long spray that actually did hit the front windshield and dashboard. I continued jerking it, though now aiming it more back towards myself where the next several lengthy spurts of my cock-cream landed against my black tee shirt. The effect of which was rather obscene as well, white lines of my spunk outlined against the dark color of my shirt as I offloaded the rest of my creamy joy-juice against myself.

"Wow, you weren't kidding!" She said as she removed her fingers from between her legs, now reaching over as she attempted to swipe up a bit of my cream off my shirt. "You're a mess," she laughed. "Obviously...you're going to need to change your clothes before we get there," she added.

"Yeah, I'll pull over at the rest stop and do that. It's only a few miles away from here," I reminded her. "Besides...now I need to pee too."

"Ditto, same here," she said now putting her blouse back on, though I was pleased to see she hadn't put her bra back on as well. She looked over noticing my smile as she did that. "What's the point? No doubt...you'll be wanting to look at them again after we stop. But...after we do that, I think it's time I told you what I was planning on telling you. After I do that, you might not be as inclined to want to stare at my tits," she informed me.

"I doubt that mom," I responded. "There's nothing you can tell me that's going to either shock or offend me," I stated.

"Yeah well, we'll see."

I didn't push it, content to wait until after we'd gotten back out onto the road once again to see what it was she was willing to finally share with me.

**

After we had both peed, and I had changed clothes and gotten on the road again, mom sat for a moment trying to decide how to best tell me what she had to say.

"Go ahead mom...just spill it," I told her. "Nothing you could say will change the way I feel about you," I informed her. She looked at me hopefully, but I could see fear and worry in her eyes even so.

"I hope not," she began taking a deep breath before letting it out. "Your Aunt and I...we ah...well you see Jack, ever since we were young we've been close, really close."

"Yeah? So?" I said interrupting her, though to be honest about it, I was enjoying this. "You and Aunt Susan have always been close," I continued.

"That's not quite what I meant by that," she now said. "What I meant was, we've been intimately close, especially lately." She paused looking towards me trying to gage my reaction to that.

"So what you're telling me is, the two of you have been lovers?"

Now she turned her head away, unwilling to look at me as she answered. "Yes...we have been, more so since she and your Uncle divorced, since your father passed away."

"I had an idea you were," I announced now surprising her as she immediately turned her head back towards me, inquisitively asking.

"When did you decide that? When did you first think we might have?"

Once again I had little to go on, one or two things that now came to mind that had even then only hinted at something, though nothing specific. One of which was well back many years ago, but I decided against using that as an example, though once again bluffing as I mentioned it as though occurring more recently. I knew in doing that, it was a fairly safe bet, couldn't imagine it was the first or the last time I'd seen it happen, or that Aunt Susan had done it perhaps.

"Remember when I came home for that week right out of Boot Camp?" Mom nodded her head. Aunt Sue had made the trip down to stay with us for a few days while I was home. Once again reminding myself how Jill had refused to come with her, even though she was still home at the time. She'd used the excuse that someone needed to stay behind and take care of the horses, though I knew she was still very upset with me.

"I remember that much," mom stated though it was obvious she was searching her memory for anything else that had happened. I now knew there had, but I still had to be cautious in what I actually said I had seen.

"I remember coming downstairs after taking my shower, you two were in the kitchen doing the dinner dishes together."

I saw her eyes open wide at that as she tried to recall anything they had done or said, still thinking me up in my room. Seeing that, I once again knew I was on to something and decided to pursue it.

"I had just reached the doorway when I heard the two of you giggling as you stood there at the sink. Aunt Sue then said something, most of which I didn't catch because she was whispering, but it had something to do with what she was planning on doing to you later on in your bedroom." I knew by her response, it was close enough to whatever truth there was that she bought it.

"But then I saw Aunt Sue slip her hand down the backside of your pants, fondling your ass, and then I suspected there had been a lot more going on than either one of you would ever admit to."

That I had seen, but again it had been years ago. I could only hope it wasn't the only time she'd ever done that. But by mom's reaction it appeared that she had, or had at least done something similar to that anyway.

"I always was worried about you overhearing or seeing something," Mom said though she looked a bit more relaxed now in admitting it. "I guess I should have known better," she said blushing. "What else did you see or overhear?" she now asked.

Having gone this far with it, I decided to press my luck. "Well, later on that night, now curious as to what I thought might be going on, I waited until the two of you had gone to bed, then I snuck out of my room stood outside the door of your room listening. Sure enough, I could hear you two just well enough to know what was going on. The way you both giggled, the pleasured sighs and moans and groans coming from inside your bedroom, pretty much confirmed for me that the two of you were involved with one another sexually."

Now mom was seriously blushing. "I'm so sorry Jack that you found out about it like that. Were you angry? Shocked? Upset?"

I smiled at her. "Not at all mom...if anything, it made me horny just thinking about it, which is when I made up my own mind to eventually try seducing you. I knew then I wanted to be with you as well, though the thought of possibly being with you and Aunt Sue was something I very often entertained doing too."

"Jack, I'm not sure that's such a very good idea," she told me. "And I'm not too sure your Aunt would even entertain something like that either."

Had it not been for the fact I knew a lot more than she thought I knew, I might not even have brought the subject up. But judging by her response, she was either reluctant to include me, or perhaps actually nervous about telling Aunt Susan that we'd already done as much as we had. Which I then brought up as we sat discussing it further.

"So I take it you're not planning on telling her about us then." It was obvious my comment had caught her off guard. She opened her mouth to speak, and then closed it as she obviously knew I was well aware she and Aunt Sue never kept any secrets from one another.

"No...I was, part of the reason for my coming up here," she told me. "It's just that...I don't want to spring everything on her at once."

"So you'll at least think about it then, asking her if I can at least watch the two of you."

Once again she looked a little bewildered sitting there, actually considering what I'd just asked her to do. "Maybe, let's see how it goes," she said. "I'm sure she'll be in a bit of a state of shock when I tell her what we have done. Best to let that sink in for a bit before surprising her with anything else."

I let it ride, I'd pretty much planted the seed and suggestion, and knew that I could, and most likely would steer things in that direction anyway. All I needed to do now was be patient myself, and wait for the more appropriate opportunity to bring it all up again.

"So, Jill's still upset with me is she?" I said changing the subject. And though it wasn't necessarily a good subject to be bringing up, it had for the moment at least, temporarily let mom off the hook.

"Perhaps, though Sue and I haven't really discussed it much, not after you left to ship out overseas anyway," she told me. "But yes, she still may be, especially as this is a holiday weekend for her, and she's decided to remain there at school rather than coming down for a visit, which she'd decided to do once she heard we were coming up."

I was once again taken back to that night so long ago now. Knowing that we had news, but not yet knowing what it was, my Aunt Sue had gone about preparing one of my favorite dinners for the evening. Opening a couple of bottles of really nice wine to go with it, we had soon settled down to eat, though just before doing that was when I made my announcement, that I had joined the service and would be leaving for boot camp in just a few days time.

The look on Jill's face said it all. She was shocked, hurt and for whatever reason, angry with me in just hearing about it now. So much so, she had gotten up from the table and headed straight for her bedroom where she stayed for the next hour or so, much to everyone's surprise. I think her reaction left more hints and clues about us than anything ever could, though at the time, I had no idea mom and my aunt where well aware of our intimate activities.

When she finally did come down again, dinner was of course over, and somewhat less than what it had been meant to be. Still sitting outside drinking the wine, Jill had joined us, downing two glasses one right after the other almost immediately.

"You'd best slow down Jill," her mother had cautioned, though she now well knew the reason why she was so upset. "Otherwise you'll make yourself sick, and I for one am not going to clean up after you if you do!"

She had in fact slowed down after that, and finally drew me off to one side as we went for a walk in order to talk privately and alone.

"Why didn't you tell me you would be leaving soon?" She asked.

"Would it have made any difference?"

"It might have...yes."

"So in other words, had I told you I'd signed up, you and I wouldn't have done what we did earlier, is that it?"

"I don't know...maybe. I know I'd certainly have been mad at you then, so probably not."

"Then damn glad I didn't!" I said taking her into my arms, kissing her deeply, which she responded to initially before placing her hands on my chest, pushing me back.

"Damn you Jack!" She said stepping back, folding her arms over her breasts as she stood there glaring at me. "You're either going to get yourself killed over there, or you're going to end up meeting, and then marrying some woman, get her pregnant and come back with a baby...if you're not already dead by then," she said once again.

I honestly don't recall ever seeing her this angry before. "I have no intention of getting myself killed. I'm no hero for one thing. And for another, I seriously doubt I'll see any action. I'm assigned to the communications area, we won't be anywhere's near the main fighting."

"The main fighting," she said once again stamping her foot, tossing her arms into the air as she wheeled on me. "But you could still get shot at!" She exclaimed.

"So could you Jill. Some idiot postal clerk could go ballistic and shoot you in the head when you went in to buy stamps. There's just as much of a chance of that happening, as it would be for me."

She wasn't buying it however, and finally burst into tears, once again running back down the dirt road we'd been walking on, and then into the house. I could only stand there watching her go, and slowly began walking back.

**

I had actually gotten mom in a better mood again as I slowly steered the conversation back around to her and her sister. Eventually, I got her to tell me some of the things they had done growing up together, the first time they ever had, what they did, how they felt about it afterwards. Eventually she was sharing with me a few of their really intimate private naughty moments when they'd done things with one another neither one of them had ever even considering doing before.

Needless to say, I was aroused once again, my cock again out of my pants as I sat there fondling it, much to her delight.

"We're only a few miles from the turn off," she told me as she made ready to tuck her tits back into her bra again. I had indeed managed to get her to show them to me again, though even better, sitting up once just enough to flash a trucker coming the other way. He had noticed her doing so fairly early on, each one of us actually slowing as we passed one another, giving us several long blasts from his horn as we passed.

Yeah, mom indeed was in a much better mood, and horny again herself.

"Maybe you'd better start thinking about putting that thing away."

"What I'm thinking about, is putting it away inside you," I told her, though she once again gave me a look that told me that was still as yet an area she wasn't quite comfortable with.

"Now Jack...you promised."

"Yes I did, but I didn't promise not to think about it, or fantasize about doing it now did I?"

"Well no, but still...you know that if you keep suggesting it, that not knowing how I feel about actually doing something like that, still bothers me."

"Bothers you? Or makes you horny thinking about it? Like it does me?" I asked waggling my rock-hard cock back and forth at her with my hand. She grinned watching me as I did that, as well as when I squeezed it again, producing a nice thick fat droplet of precum from the tip.

We were just then reaching the turn off, less than two miles away now from my Aunts small little ranch.

"You'd better zip up," she said once again now straightening herself, ensuring she wouldn't look like we had in fact just rolled out of bed together.

"Are you kidding? How? No fucking way I can zip this thing back inside my pants again as hard as it is, not until I've at least come again anyway."

We were less than a mile now from the drive leading up to the house. Coming around a small bend in the road, the main house now easily visible over the rise as we did so.

"Pull over before anyone sees us!" She suddenly shouted. I quickly hit the brakes steering the car over beneath a group of trees, effectively shielding us from the house where we were.

"What have you got in mind?" I asked leering at her.

"Making you little again...well, you know...sort of little anyway, at least enough that you don't meet your Aunt with your cock sticking out like that. Still not sure how she'd really react to that. Come on."

Opening her car door she stepped out. At least parked where we were, we could see traffic approaching us from either side. At the moment none was, but then again there was only Aunt Sue and one or two other neighbors that would ever travel this road in the first place.

I got out as well, now walking around to her side of the car, my dick still sticking straight out in front of me as I did.

"Wish to hell I had a camera," she laughed. "That actually looks naughty as hell!"

"Wish I'd had one with you sitting there in the car masturbating, your tits sticking out, that was pretty fucking hot too!"

She was now standing in front of me, holding my prick in her hand jerking me off.

"No, suck it," I told her. "I want to cum in your mouth!"

"Here?"

"Yes...here!" I demanded grinning wickedly towards her. Once again mom looked down both sides of the highway, but there were no cars in sight. She then looked towards the house well over a mile away still. But unless Aunt Sue just happened to be outside standing on her deck, looking at us through a pair of binoculars, I highly doubted she was even aware we were close by. Though if she was, she'd certainly recognize mom's car and wonder at what the fuck we were doing. The thought of that made me throb as mom knelt down in front of me, taking my dick into her mouth and proceeded to suck it.

It didn't take long. I was way too horny for one thing, and her mouth felt too heavenly for another. Within inside of a minute, I was shooting off inside her mouth as she sucked me down, draining out every last precious drop, even then gently, sweetly still sucking the tip long after I had finished climaxing, almost reluctant now for me to actually put it away.

She finally stood licking her lips. "You still have some of your water left?" She asked me.

I knew what she wanted and why. But I had another idea in mind for that too.

"You'll have to wait on that," I told her. She looked at me curiously as she slipped back inside the car.

"Why?"

"Because I want to see you kiss Aunt Sue with my cum remnants still inside your mouth," I told her.

"Jack!"

I was serious however and told her so, even going so far as to pour out the last of my bottle on the ground before tossing it in back.

"You're not serious! I can't kiss Sue with...with...your sperm in my mouth, she'll taste it!"

"That's the whole point mom," I said leering at her even more. "She won't know what it is anyway, even if she does wonder at first. But it will be a story you can tell her about later after she's learned the truth about us. Think of it that way."

"You're a really naughty boy...you know that?"

"Yeah, and you're a pretty naughty girl yourself. Now...are we ready to go say hello to Aunt Sue?"

**

It was good to see my Aunt again after so long. She was indeed standing outside on her deck as we drove up the long drive to her house, waving at us as she did so. By the time we pulled up in front however, she had come downstairs and was waiting for us there.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
1...34567...10