Mom's Soft Wares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went downstairs and Mom told the desk clerk that we would stay another 2 days. Unfortunately, our suite had been booked for that night, but another room was available on the first floor. She arranged with the concierge to have our things moved that afternoon.

We walked out the back door of the hotel and my mind raced. I was determined to do this, but how? Should I just go to the beach with her? Would that scare her off? Should I hang out by the pool, then spy on her later after she was naked?

She answered the question for me when she noticed some other kids that had been at the show were at the pool now. "If you'd rather stay at the pool again like yesterday, it's OK – I have my book and will probably just take a nap at the beach anyway."

I gave her a kiss, "OK, I think I will."

"I'll be back up in a couple of hours and we'll go somewhere nice for lunch."

"Cool." And then I watched my beautiful bikini-clad Mom walk to the nude beach. God, I could only pray that she took the bait.

I sat in a lounge chair worried that I'd see Mom come walking back 5 minutes later. After the longest half-hour of my life, I decided, it was time – Mom should be on the beach and (what a sick puppy I am) naked.

I crossed the bridge and again it was like crossing over into Shangri-La. Sure, the average beach-goer was a fat German guy, but there were a lot of women, too. And girls.

Now to find Mom. Luckily, she had a really loud blanket with her, and she had said that she wanted to be right near the water. Next question: approach her with my suit on or off. I decided to leave it on – although some might think I was just a local gawking, it would allow an easier transition for Mom. She wouldn't just suddenly see her son nude with more wood than Sequoia National Forest. I began my hunt.

Not far down the beach, I saw that hideous orange blanket – but no Mom. Uh-oh, I started to panic. What if she saw me first? What if she hid? What if she accused me of being a sick perverted bastard trying to spy on her (well, that part would be right anyway). Honestly, at that second, I wasn't seeing any other women as my eyes scanned the beach.

Then I saw her.

Oh, my God! There was my Mom only about 25 feet away emerging from the surf completely nude! I would have been awestruck even if I had never met her – those long legs, her thick blonde hair (not wet, just moist from the spray and perspiration), and those big natural boobs jiggling as she trotted out of the breaking waves. Holy shit, what was I doing here?

I also noted that she wasn't wearing her glasses or even the prescription shades. Without them she was blind, so I risked walking even closer. As she was going toward the blanket, I walked along the surf so that our paths almost crossed. My nude glistening Mom passed only a few feet in front of me, giving me the most awesome sight a son could ever have. I passed so close behind her that I could have reached out and touched her bare ass.

In a bit of a stupor, kept walking, not sure what to do next. I'm sure this will disgust many people, but if holding two nude girls yesterday was the greatest feeling in my life, it was nothing compared to this thrill today.

I guess I was feeling like a real daredevil, I decided to chance a walk-by. I did a quick 180 on the beach, almost running into a nude 15 year old girl that I barely noticed. Ah, there she was in a beach chair by the blanket – and still no glasses. I veered out of the surf and began walking right toward Mom, prepared that if the glasses suddenly came out, I would immediately abort the mission.

She was laying back, her legs parted a little I could even see – NO, I was not going to look there! I still had some decency!

She became only more beautiful as I got closer. As I neared the foot of her chair, cutting my eyes to see her, I nearly shit.

"Davey?" She immediately, but not in a panic, put an arm over her breasts and pulled one leg up to discreetly hide her "privates."

OH, SHIT! RUN? PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS?

I decided to do what I always did with Mom – be honest. "Uh, hi Mom."

"Davey, what are you doing here? You weren't, I mean you wouldn't . . . "

"Oh, God no, Mom," I said, averting my eyes. OK, maybe it was only a 9 on the honesty scale. "Here's the truth," I began.

"Well, at least sit down for this. It makes me kind of anxious having you tower over me like that."

I pulled up another beach chair. The main thing I noticed, though, was that she had never scrambled for a towel. She was covering herself, but only with her arm and leg.

I came clean with her, still looking everywhere except at her body. "I'm sorry, Mom, I lied about yesterday. Jennifer and Erica and I came here, not to the pool."

"Oh my God! Was that the first time you had ever seen a girl?"

"Oh, this is soooo embarrassing – yes."

"Don't be embarrassed, honey." She even extended her hand to mine. "What an introduction to the opposite sex – a nude beach! What did you think?"

"Oh, I thought they were awesome, Mom!"

"Well, I hope so, silly! I meant what did you think of the beach?"

"It was overwhelming at first, but then you get used to it – I couldn't believe that. I still sometimes got, you know, but mostly you just forget about the nudity. Guys at school would never believe this! You just kinda see people as people whether they're fat or old or whatever."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a smile. "And you just let me stroll right down here?"

"I just didn't know how to bring it up. I would have had to tell you about yesterday and I wasn't sure what you'd say. And what would you have thought if I came with you this morning? That I was trying to sneak a peek?"

"Which brings us to now. What were you doing?"

THINKDAVEYTHINK!

"Even though, like I said, yesterday wasn't what I expected, it was still very relaxing here. And, I guess I shouldn't admit it, but I did like seeing the girls. So I came down for another look around. I'm so sorry, Mom – I'll go back to the pool."

She tightened her grip on my hand. "That is such a mature attitude; I'm so proud of you! No, this isn't a sexy atmosphere and I don't think many kids – young men – your age could understand that. If it doesn't gross you out too much being here with your old Mom, you're welcome to stay."

"Thanks Mom, you're the greatest."

"One question, though. Yesterday, were you . . . did you participate?"

I must have blushed all over. "Yes."

"Well do what ever you feel comfortable with today. By the way, without my glasses, I wouldn't have seen you if you didn't wear those hideous orange shorts – they're as tacky as this blanket."

And so 60 seconds later, I was laying next to my Mom, both of us totally nude. Un-fucking-believable! I wasn't really sure what to do. I'm not proud of it, but I just couldn't resist the urge to sneak occasional looks at my Mom. It just seemed so . . . strange – how often does a guy get to see him Mom with no clothes on?

Being the naturally restless type, I was frequently up and about, in the water, walking the beach, checking out the sights. Of course the trip back to the chair always provided the perfect excuse to look in Mom's direction.

After one excursion, Mom said, "There's a concession stand right up the beach. Let's get some hot dogs, or whatever they have."

I joined her in walking to the stand which the girls and I had gone to yesterday. Standing in line, I had exactly the same feeling as Mom stood in front of me. It would have been so natural to put my hands on her. Against, my self-restraint was awesome.

Mom turned to speak to me, taking off her sunglasses. Before she said whatever was on her mind, she sputtered, "Oh, my God, you're burning up!"

She put her hand on my chest and I jumped – and not just from the sexual charge. She was right – I hadn't used any sunscreen and I was burning up.

"We're going inside right now!" she said.

"No, I'll be OK," I replied. "I'll just borrow sum of your sunscreen and lie on my stomach for a while."

"Are you sure you can lie on your stomach?" she laughed.

Oh my God, did my Mom just make a joke about my erection?

Now it was my turn to sputter,"I, uh, I er . . . . "

"Its no big deal," she said. "You are amazing how well you are handling this."

She turned to place the lunch order, and – I swear to God – completely by accident, I did get a little too close and my erection found its way between her butt cheeks. No, I didn't give her anal sex, and no I didn't cum; it was nothing more than a light brush, and she barely even reacted.

After we quickly downed the dogs, Mom offered to rub sunscreen on my back. It felt nice, but there was certainly nothing sexual about it. Until she said, "Before you get too comfortable, can you do my back?"

Hey-oooooh! This was a whole different ballgame. I had adjusted pretty well to seeing my Mom nude, but touching her was another thing entirely. Always one to honor my parent, I obliged immediately. I squirted lotion on my hands and began rubbing it into her back. God, could this really be happening? I oiled up her upper back, and yes even slid down to the sides of her breasts, then worked my way down her back. How far should I go, I wondered. Does she really intend for me to oil up her bare ass?

As I got down around her waist, she leaned around and said, "I can take it from there, Hef."

She and I both fell asleep surrounded by the warm sun and sea air. This time it was my internal clock that woke first – looking for food. I looked at my watch and knew it was trouble.

"Mom, wake up!" I put a hand over to shake her. As soon as I touched her, she shrieked. We had been asleep in the sun for 3 hours and were both burned to a crisp.

"We have to get back to the room – NOW!" she said. Just getting up was painful. I was in agony slipping back into my shorts – the hell with wearing a shirt – even the cotton would be like sandpaper. Mom, of course, had no such luxury. I sadly watched her beautiful breasts disappear into a T-Shirt, knowing that I would never see them again. She was almost in tears from the pain, even having to hold the shirt out from her chest (my guess is that the friction was brutal on her nipples).

Looking like we had just walked across the Sahara, we stumbled into the lobby. This was a pretty nice hotel, so the desk clerk had to pretend to give a damn (of course, any guy would have helped the big-boobed blonde with bikini panties and no bra – but he also helped me). Obviously, this had happened many times before, and the desk had a "survival kit" for each of us to take to the room. We didn't even look inside, we just slowly slogged our way to the elevator. The clerk called to us, and we were in too much pain to even turn around.

"Don't forget," he called after us. "We moved your belongings to a new room – the only vacancy we had left." A few minutes later, I unlocked the door. We didn't even make it to the table, we just dropped our junk on the floor. I tore open my survival kit and found a can of some junk that was supposed to ease the pain. I sat to read the can and leapt up – there would be no sitting on that ass for a while!

Without thinking, I eased my shorts off right there in front of Mom; it felt so much better not to have them rubbing against my burnt skin. I could tell Mom was about to object, but then said, "Oh well, I guess there aren't any more secrets between us." With that, she slipped down her panties and carefully took off the t-shirt so that she was as naked as me.

Another lesson learned that day: It's one thing to see your Mom nude at the beach; it's another thing entirely to see her naked in a hotel room. At the beach, it even seemed somewhat natural, this was just . . . unbelievable! I began spraying this stuff on my burnt skin when Mom said, "Here, let me do that."

She began spraying this stuff all over my body. Of course, the most-effected areas were those that never got any sun. So she was forced pay extra attention to my butt and my dick which, unfortunately, was stiff as a crowbar. This stuff did help ease the pain though.

After nearly emptying the can, she said, "Ok, now do me." I began spraying her; likewise, it was her butt and breasts that needed the most attention and I was happy to supply it. "Oh that feels good," she purred. "Oh yeah . . . I don't think I can stand that t-shirt against my skin again. Unless it makes you uncomfortable, I think I'm going to just crawl under a single sheet and sleep this off a little bit.

"That sounds like a good plan. Maybe after a few hours of sleep, we can go out and get something to eat." Still nude, we each walked to opposite sides of the bed and, believe it or not, in our agony, that was the first time we realized that they had only been able to get us a room with a single bed. We each had a corner of the sheet in our hand, pulling it back when it hit us –and we looked at each other.

"It's OK," I said breaking the awkward silence. "I can lay on the floor." I could see Mom thinking for a second (I could also see her hanging breasts swaying slightly as she leaned over the bed).

"You are not laying on this cheap hotel carpet - this stuff gives you rug burns when you look at it the wrong way. Look, this is a king-size bed – we'll be fine." Mom disappeared under the sheet, and I joined her.

And no, we didn't start humping like rabbits. The heat, the salty air, and the burn had so sapped us of energy that we both passed out immediately.

But then a funny thing happened.

This was the first real burn either of us had ever had. We didn't realize that the burning sensation (not nearly as bad as it first seemed) would later give way to a bad case of the shivers. I guess our internal clocks got burned too, because we slept for 8 hours. And we awoke freezing to death. In each others arms. Nude.

Our eyes caught each other's for a second and we both quickly looked away. But we continued holding each other's shivering bare bodies. I never expect to have a sensation as awesome as that was. Even with the burn, knowing that this was my naked Mom in my arms trembling, was the greatest feeling I had ever known. To be honest, I wasn't really in all that much pain anymore; I wasn't about to admit that though. I held my Mom, rubbed against her bare skin. I was even rubbing my stiff dick between her thighs as we held each other. She rolled over so her back was to me – nothing personal, I think she was just half-comatose. I spooned up against her, my dick nestling between her butt cheeks. I ran my hand over her waist to rest on her stomach. "Mom," I whispered. "Are you alright?"

She groggily said something that was unintelligible.

I pulled myself even closer so that I was firmly against her bare body; it still radiated heat from our time on the beach. All I can think is that maybe my age allowed me to recover more quickly. "Mom?" I shook her slightly. I involuntarily ground my dick more firmly between her thighs as I dared slowly move my hand toward Mom's breasts.

"Water," she barely managed to utter. "Please."

I went to the sink and filled a glass. Still nude, I looked at myself I the mirror. Is this what marriage I like, I wondered. I'm walking around naked with a hard-on; there's a beautiful girl nude in my bed. I glanced down toward my erection and noticed that under the sink, the mini-bar had been opened. No wonder Mom was so conked out. She must have taken a couple of the little bottles to the beach with her – I really doubted that she had been up for a drink since we returned to the room.

I took the water back to the bed. Mom managed to sit up a little and I held the cup to her lips as I eased an arm around her bare shoulder. She took only a sip and leaned back. "Can you spray some more of that stuff on me?" she mumbled.

I got the can and returned to the bed. Oh well, she did ask for it, I thought as I grabbed the corner of the sheet. I slowly peeled back the sheet revealing my Mom's totally nude body. I sat on the edge of the bed so that our bare thighs were touching and began at her feet, the tops of which still showed some burn. I moved up her calves and thighs – oh my god – and then her neatly trimmed "bikini-zone." The can began to empty as I approached her beautiful breasts. I gave the can another shake and began spraying Mom's boobs. The can began to sputter out its contents (and I could sure sympathize with that), leaving a few globs on Mom's boobs.

Without thinking, I did the logical thing – I put the can down and began rubbing the oil into Mom's boobs myself. Of course that took about 2 seconds; after that I was just enjoying my first feel of a woman's – my Mom's! – big boobs. I just couldn't let go, it felt so good, they were so big and warm and soft. Over and over I rubbed, squeezed, and kneaded Mom's large bare breasts; I was in ecstasy!

"Uh, Davey, please, this isn't right," she barely managed to get out.

I was getting my first taste of what guys meant when they said the little head was thinking for the big head. Rather than back off, I threw one leg over Mom so I was straddling her, my stiff dick between her legs, actually brushing against her vagina as I continued massaging her boobs. I buried my face in Mom's neck and sighed, "Oh, that feels so good, Mom."

Mom seemed to be only slightly coming out of her coma. "Davey, Davey, I know this has been a crazy couple of days for you." She gently took my hands off her breasts and held them. "Seeing so much new to you - and it all happening at once."

She released my hands and I placed them on her bare hips. "I'm sorry Mom. I guess I went a little crazy." I wasn't beyond begging, though. "But can I please just touch them one more time?"

She flashed a sleepy smile at me. "You know it's not exactly normal for a guy to want to feel his Mom's breasts." That wasn't a "no" so my hands began sliding back toward her boobs.

I then got the shock of my life as Mom wrapped her hand around my rock-hard dick. "OH MOM!" My hands didn't even make it to her boobs before I exploded.

Even before I could stutter an apology, she said groggily, "That's OK – I knew that would happen. You'll last a little longer the 2nd time, and being young, probably the 3rd and 4th time."

She was clearly still very groggy from the mixture of sun, salt air and alcohol. Could I take advantage of her this way? Would it be taking advantage - no, dummy, Mom would still fuck me if she were sober. It took about 2 seconds for me to delude myself into thinking this was OK. I leaned down and kissed Mom on the mouth. I didn't allow myself to think about the alcohol that was still on her breath – clearly she did have a couple of shots after we got back to the room.

As we kissed, she began stroking my still-erect dick. My hands roamed all over Mom's bare body and she cautioned me to take it easy since she was still burning. She allowed me to have my way with her for a while, then she began to take charge. She rolled me over so my back was propped up on the pillows and she was leaning over me. I couldn't resist the opportunity to once again work over her big swaying boobs. She smiled and gently pushed my hands away.

She then launched me into ecstasy by thrusting my erect dick into her mouth. I watched in orgasmic disbelief as my rod slipped in and out of my Mom's mouth, as she played with my balls and worked her lips and tongue over my dickhead. I began running my hands through mom's thick blonde hair; although, to be honest, I didn't know what the hell I was doing. Mom was showing me no mercy. She removed my dick from her mouth and began roughly jerking the slick rod. I knew I couldn't take but a few seconds of that, so I used my hands to guide her face back to my dick. She rubbed my dick all over her face and kissed the head, but then began jerking me off even faster.