Mom's Soft Wares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I had a chance to protest, I was again spewing cum; then spewing apologies. As before, Mom knew best. "It's OK, it's OK. I just wanted you to have a fighting chance."

"What do you mean?"

This time, it was Mom's turn to do the straddling. She climbed on top of me and grabbed my dick, brushing it against the lips of her vagina. "Oh, Mom," I sighed.

"I wanted this to last more than 5 seconds, so I'll bet 3rd time is the charm. She lowered herself onto me and I was a virgin no more. For the next 2 hours, we did it in every position; or at least all that I knew about. She did ride me in the beginning, but later I was on top, and I also gave it to her from behind. Just as Mom planned, it did take me longer to come – I was pretty good at holding off despite the incredible physical sensation. The only time I couldn't control myself is when this thought popped into my head: Oh my God, I'm fucking my Mom!

EPILOG

What the hell happened that night? Who knows. Did it ever happen again? No, but our hugs and kisses seem more sexual, and I sometimes see more skin than I had before that night.

Maybe it really was the sea air; plus the burn; plus the alcohol. And maybe it was also a celebration that her hard work and sacrifice for so many years was starting to payoff like crazy. She's so beautiful that she must have been with other guys since my father, but as I think about it, I can't remember when it would have been. If that's the case, I hope she knows I'm here for her.

Author's Note: Please feel free to send me any comments on this story. Praise and reasonable criticism are welcome. Just don't pick at it or it will never get better.