Mother's Day Pt. 02

Story Info
The gift keeps on giving.
6.7k words
4.56
60.1k
81

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

A few days later, Laura wanted to go and visit mom. During our last session with doctor Carmichael, I had casually mentioned how important my relationship with my mother was -- off course I hadn't given any of the incestuous details -- which had prompted the doc to propose that the three of us spent some time together. Fully on board, Laura cleared her schedule for the following Sunday.

When we rang the doorbell -- even though I had called in advance to inform mom about Laura tagging along -- part of me was worried that mom would come to the door stark naked, wearing nothing but a gag ball. Fortunately she didn't. She greeted us affectionately, acting as if she hadn't seen me in weeks. While we exchanged some pleasantries, Laura took off her long black overcoat and sat down on the couch with me, while mom made some tea and put out a tray of freshly baked cookies.

Our therapist had suggested a few topics of discussion, which Laura methodically brought up one by one. The three of us talked for about an hour, until my girlfriend excused herself to go to the bathroom. I couldn't help myself but look at her ass as she left the room. She looked awesome in her black pencil skirt, white blouse and black, high heels.

As soon as Laura had left the room, mom surprised me by asking, "Wanna fuck me?"

"Mom," I said mockingly, "Maybe you haven't noticed her, but Laura is in the house!"

"Just a couple of pumps!" mom whispered, ignoring my quip.

"Mom, noo..."

"Want me to suck your cock for a minute?"

"No!"

"Handjob?"

"No mom, I'm fine," I whispered, not believing the conversation I was having.

After a few seconds of silence, just when I thought she'd gotten the message, she looked at me again and asked, "Wanna lick my twat?"

"What?" I asked, shocked. This was, without a doubt, the last thing I had expected her to ask.

Mom leaned in a bit closer and then spoke, extremely slowly, as if I was an idiot, over pronouncing every word, "DO... YOU... WANT... TO... LICK... MY... CUNT?"

Out of reflex, I looked up her skirt, catching just a glimpse of her panties.

When she noticed what I was doing, she opened her legs a little more and asked, "Well, do you?"

I hesitated. Why did I hesitate? Why didn't I just say no?

Before I could answer mom's question, Laura came back in.

Mom got up immediately and said, "Come into the kitchen, I'll give it to you!"

"Give you what?" Laura asked, as she strolled over to the couch and sat back down.

"Oh, uh... nothing... mom uh... just mentioned that her dish washer is acting up," I stammered, as I glanced at mom as she walked into the kitchen

"I didn't know you could fix dish washers," Laura said. I assumed she was trying to give me a compliment of sorts.

I didn't reply. Instead I kept my eye on mom, who had swiftly taken off her skirt behind the half wall -- separating the open kitchen from the living room -- and was now holding it up for me to see. As my girlfriend was sitting with her back to the kitchen, she was unaware of mom's indiscretion.

"Well, go and take a look then," Laura said, reaching in her purse for her smartphone. I got up and started walking towards the kitchen, only to see mom already holding and waving her black panties around -- which meant she was now standing there in her bare cunt.

"I'll be right back," I whispered absentmindedly. Luckily, Laura was already too caught up with reading her email to notice my hard on. I walked up to mom, who, in the meantime had taken off her blouse and was now only wearing a black bra. As soon as I was within reach, she abruptly pushed me down on my knees. While she put her right foot up on the kitchen counter behind me -- completely spreading herself open -- she shoved my face against her pussy.

Crazy with incestuous lust, I began licking and munching on her twat, as I took out my fat cock and started pumping it. This was very exhilarating, but also very dangerous. Laura only had to stand up and take a few steps to catch us in the act. After a minute or two, mom suddenly reached into one of the nearby drawers and pulled out a big flesh-colored dildo. A strange item to have lying around in the kitchen, I thought, as I glanced up at her.

While I kept licking her juicy twat, she put the dildo in her mouth and started sucking it, really banging her mouth with it, roughly. God, that was quite the sight! My dick twitched in my right hand, and judging from the increasing wetness of her twat, she liked what she was doing herself. Then, she surprised me by suddenly squatting down, bringing her face in front of mine and presenting the dildo to me, the huge, wet tip almost touching my lips.

Instinctively, I moved my head back a little, as my cock deflated just a tad.

"Come on," she whispered.

"No," I replied, stunned that she would even propose this.

"Please, I really want to see you do it," she whispered, leaning in a little closer, almost begging.

I thought for a few seconds, then said, "What's in it for me?"

She thought for a few seconds, realizing she would have to come up with something extra sleazy.

Then, suddenly, it hit her. She grinned as she put her mouth right next to my ear and whispered, "If you do this for me, I'll let you fuck me up my ass."

"Deal," I replied, quick as a flash, figuring it was a small price to pay for getting a chance at her ass. I turned my head and swallowed the tip of her toy. Meanwhile, I kept tugging my own, considerably smaller dick. Mom smiled and watched me blow the dildo from up close.

After a minute or so, she pulled it out and put it back in her own mouth. After sucking my saliva off the monster dick, she presented it back to me. We kept taking turns, sucking the plastic cock, for several more minutes. Then, mom did something even more slutty and brought the dildo down to her cunt and gently slipped the wet tip into her even wetter snatch, and started fucking herself with it. Slowly and silently at first, but the hornier and raunchier she was, the less careful she became.

It wasn't long before squishing sounds were echoing through the room. Although I was worried that Laura might become suspicious of the noises, I didn't stop jacking off. I knew we were taking a pretty big risk here. Mom grew even bolder, and really started ramming the dildo in and out of soaked twat, producing an even louder and more frequent squishing sounds.

"Jeez, is that the dish washer?" Laura asked, finally picking up on the noises.

"Uh yeah," I replied, my hand a blur over my fat cock. Laura's ignorant and absurd question really sent mom over the top and she started convulsing right in front of me.

As her cunt started squirting onto the floor in between us, Laura said, "Sounds to me like it's clogged or something..."

This --unintentionally demeaning -- remark caused mom to convulse even harder. Her face contorted with pleasure, and her eyes clenched shut, while her mouth opened wide in disbelief. With the sleaziest of smiles on her face, her body shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Seeing mom climax like that, was enough to make me cum as well.

I rose to my feet, and quickly glanced over at the living room couch. I was relieved to see that my girlfriend hadn't moved an inch from her last known position.

"Yeah, I think it just needs a little lube!" I said, building on Laura's previous comment. With that, I brought my throbbing cock to mom's face and started dumping my load all over it. Mom, surprised by this unexpected, and lewd, turn of events, began convulsing even more violently.

She really seemed to get off on the fact that I was giving her a gooey, disgusting facial, right in the middle of her orgasm. Not to brag or anything, but it was a colossal amount! I covered her entire face from chin to forehead and from ear to ear. Luckily, mom loved every filthy drop of it. During my ejaculation, I glanced over at the living room twice, just to verify that Laura was still oblivious. Not that I could have reacted in a timely fashion, if Laura had decided to get up... I guess it was just for my peace of mind.

I zipped up, took a good long look at mom's plastered face and gave her a little pat on the shoulder, then headed back to the living room. While Laura kept fidgeting with her cell phone, I tried to catch glimpses of mom, cleaning and rinsing off her face, and putting her clothes back on. When mom did finally join us, we had another nice, relaxed conversation.

About forty-five minutes later, Laura got a call on her cell phone.

After looking at the number, she looked at mom apologetically and said, "It's my boss, I've got to take this."

"Sure, go ahead, no problem," mom said, sipping from her coffee. Laura got up and walked over to the far side of the living room as she started talking on her phone.

It was then that mom surprised me, again.

"Ready to fuck my ass?" she asked unembarrassed, speaking at a normal volume, even though my girlfriend was right there in the room with us.

"What the fuck?" I mouthed as I glanced over at my girlfriend.

"Don't you remember?" she continued, "I made you suck that dildo in return for fucking me up..."

"Yes yes," I interrupted her, hissing and signaling her to shut up.

Amused by my uneasiness, mom grinned and got up. I followed her into the kitchen, then into the hallway. There, mom unlocked and opened the basement door, and walked down the stairs. The basement consisted of two rooms, the largest of which contained a washing machine and a dryer. She walked into the latter room, turned towards me and started peeling off every piece of clothing she had on. Her blouse, skirt, bra, panties... even her slippers.

I gawked at her naked body, again, and stammered, "What... what about Laura?"

"No way she's coming down here in those high heels of hers, relax... and fuck mommy up the butt!" she whispered. Then, she walked over to the washer, kneeled down in front of it and put her head into the drum, sticking her ass out. God, she was such a fucking slut! I didn't waste any time and got down on my knees behind her. I gently nudged my tip against her ass hole and put my hands on her lower back.

"Be gentle," she hissed, clearly horny.

I glanced down and carefully spat on my dick, and wriggled it around for a bit, lubing her up, before gently and very slowly pushing my dick in her ass. Mom grunted and braced herself. I pulled my cock out, spat on it again and nudged it back in. This time it went in considerably smoother. After doing it a third time, I was able to stuff most of my dick in, and get some kind of rhythm going.

Mom, although clearly in some mild discomfort, never moaned or complained, not once. She just put her hands flat on both sides of the washing machine and took my thrusts like a true slut. As long as she didn't complain, I kept fucking her harder and deeper, occasionally banging the machine against the wall.

After a few minutes, I suddenly heard Laura's voice calling out for us, from the top of the basement stairs, "You guys down here?"

I panicked, and instinctively started pulling back, but mom was quick to take her right hand off of the machine and grab my ass, instructing me not to stop.

"Yeah, the washer's acting up too," mom yelled with a distorted voice, "We're almost done!"

"No problem, take your time," Laura replied, as we heard her walk away.

"You're [moan] such [moan] a [moan] fucking [moan] cunt!" I whispered as I unloaded my balls deep into mom's asshole. She giggled, amused, and patiently waited for me to finish up. I pulled out and got up, stumbling, as I looked down at her, not believing what we had done... again! I stuffed my cock back in my boxers and buttoned up my pants, only to realize that mom wasn't moving. She was still on her knees, her head only half out of the drum, looking over her shoulder at me, smiling.

"Mom, come on," I said.

"Nope, I am not going anywhere," she replied.

"What? What do you mean you're not going anywhere?"

"I like it here," mom replied, "Besides... I want you to pump another load in me."

"What? But... I just... mom, Laura is upstairs!"

"That didn't stop you just now," she retorted.

"Mom, look, I would love nothing more than to ram my dick back up your twat, and fill you up some more, but I need some time to get hard again," I replied.

"I know, and that's okay," she replied, putting her head all the way back into the drum, "I'll wait."

"Right here?"

"Right here, on my knees, with my head in the washer!" she giggled.

"My god," I whispered, regretting the fact that I couldn't just summon another erection.

"I can't stay here with you," I said, a few seconds later, "If Laura..."

"I know," she hissed, "Just go, and leave me here!"

"Fucking hell," I whispered to myself, running my hands through my hair in pure frustration, as I couldn't believe how slutty mom was behaving.

"What do I tell Laura?" I asked, taking another long look at this incredible scene. I was just buying more time to gawk at her. I knew mom couldn't have cared less which lie I told my girlfriend.

"Tell her the truth for all I care!" mom's voice echoed in the drum.

"Christ mom," I whispering, stopping dead in my tracks, as I backed out of the room. Mom giggled, as I hurried upstairs, where I was relieved to find Laura still fiddling around on her phone. I refilled Laura's cup of tea, then mine, and nervously sat down on the couch, across from her.

"Thanks hon," Laura whispered, barely looking up from her phone, "Where's your mom?"

"Uh... in the basement, she's uh... testing the machine," I replied.

"Do you think she'll be long?" Laura asked, barely looking up from her phone.

"Hard to tell," I replied, sipping from my cup of tea, "Could be a while."

As I was looking her up and down -- not having anything else to focus on -- I noticed her bare legs, beautifully confined in her pencil skirt. I don't know why exactly, but I suddenly found myself looking at Laura in a sexual way again, for the first time in quite a while.

After weighing my options, and considering the possibly consequences of my actions, I decided I didn't have anything -- or much -- to lose.

"Laura?" I cautiously whispered.

"Yes," my girlfriend replied, her eyes still glued to her phone.

"I want to see your tits!" I blurted out.

That sure got her attention. She looked up at me, her eyes big as saucers.

"What?" she asked baffled, an ever so slight grin on her face.

"I want to see your tits," I repeated.

"Are you crazy?" Laura whispered, unable to suppress a smile, "I am not showing you my tits here!"

"Why not?"

"Why not?!" she replied, baffled that I was pushing the matter, and now fighting an even bigger smile, "Well, your mom could come in at any moment, for starters."

"She won't!" I replied, "I promise."

"Oh, you promise huh," she grinned, "Well, that makes me feel a lot better."

"Come on hon, please..."

"No!" she giggled.

"Come on, just a peek... "

"What has gotten into you? Why are you so horny all of a sudden?" she whispered, grinning, loving the attention.

I wasn't horny per se -- although I could see myself getting there in a matter of minutes if we kept talking like this -- I was just trying to see if I could persuade her.

"Laura, baby, please... show me your melons," I insisted. Hearing me call her boobs melons made her smile and bite her lip. After glancing at me hesitantly for a few more seconds, she put her phone down and turned around, eyeballing the kitchen, clearly worried that mom was going to show up.

"Don't worry, she'll be down there for at least fifteen more minutes," I said calmly.

Somewhat reassured, she slowly lifted her blouse, looking at me with a mischievous smile, showing me her white bra. Then, she elegantly reached under her blouse and unhooked her bra in the back, and slowly lifted it up, exposing her rack.

"There, happy now?" she grinned, lustfully cupping and showing off her big, beautiful tits.

I ostentatiously rubbed my crotch as I gawked at her. She enjoyed that. She liked the effect she was having on me. After about ten seconds -- figuring she wasn't going to keep doing this forever -- I reached down and unzipped my pants, pushing them off along with my boxers.

"What are you doing?" Laura asked baffled, very nervous.

"What does it look like?" I asked as I got up, approaching her, "I am going to fuck you!"

"Oh no, you're not," she giggled nervously, pulling her blouse back down. I kneeled down in front of the couch, prying her legs open as far as they would go -- considering she was wearing a pencil skirt.

While I stroked my flaccid dick with one hand, I reached under her skirt with the other. She fought me, but very unconvincingly.

"Are you crazy?" she laughed, "You're not going to fuck me on your mom's couch!"

As she kept struggling, I realized I was going to have to convince her that I meant business. I slowly and carefully put my left hand around her neck, pushing her head back against the couch. I was keeping her subdued, but not hurting her in any way. She immediately calmed down, and stopped struggling. I could tell she was aroused.

I had never treated her like this before. But, from what I was seeing, she liked it just fine.

Encouraged by her tameness, I whispered, "Pull up your skirt... slut!"

She gasped in shock. She wasn't used to this kind of talk. But once again, at least for the time being, she didn't seem to mind at all. She looked at me for about five or six seconds, not moving a muscle. I could tell she wasn't being disobedient, she was simply trying to figure out how she could take her panties off, with my hand around her neck.

Carefully, she started squirming, pulling her pencil skirt up, one inch at a time, on each side. As soon as I could reach under it, I put both hands under her skirt, and tore her panties to shreds.

Shocked, she whispered, "Oh my god, are you crazy?"

"Don't worry, I'll buy you five new pair," I replied as I pushed my index and middle finger up against her clit. She gasped, again, but this time for a whole other reason. Feeling my fingers on her sensitive twat, she calmed down immediately -- realizing that a pair of cotton panties wasn't worth getting upset about.

"Sit on the edge of the couch," I commanded, letting go of her neck. Laura, showing remarkably less hesitation than expected, scooted closer. When she was sitting on the very edge of the couch, she instinctively opened her legs as wide as she could -- still somewhat hampered by her pencil skirt. I kept playing with her clit for a while, then moved onto to her lips, which I began prying apart, placing the tip of my index finger at her opening. She squirmed and moaned gently, the look in her eyes was pure passion.

I calmly looked at her and said, "Fuck yourself!"

Again, it took her a few moments to figure out how to do what I wanted her to do. But then, she moved her ass forwards a little more, and -- keeping herself propped up on her hands -- lowered herself carefully onto my index finger. Just a fraction of an inch at first, but then she started moving up and down slowly, taking my finger a little deeper each time.

"Good girl," I said, in my most condescending tone.

Oddly enough, this too, seemed to excite her, as she inhaled sharply again, in between her grunts, and whispered, "God, this is so nasty."

"You like being a little slut, don't you?" I whispered, edging her on.

While she fiercely nodded her head -- too horny to speak - I moved my middle finger next to my index finger. Laura moaned passionately and paused for a moment, as she felt a second finger penetrating her. When it was in, she took a deep breath, and then resumed fucking herself, with an even greater enthusiasm.

"Stop!" I commanded, about two minutes later. Clearly reluctant, she did as she was told. Although she was visibly aching for more pleasure, she obeyed me. She wanted to obey me!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12