Mother's Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for about half a minute, then allowed her to resume, by whispering, "Continue... slut!"

Passionately, she began fucking herself up and down my two fingers again, hoping to make herself cum, but I stopped her -- again -- before she could. We repeated this song and dance over and over again. Laura was hornier than I had ever seen her. It was now or never!

"Follow me," I said, as I got up, pulling my fingers out of her with a squishing sound. Laura got up, pulled her pencil skirt down a bit, and cautiously followed me.

"What are you doing?" she panicked, as she noticed me moving towards the basement. She stopped and gawked at me as I unzipped my pants and took them off along with my boxers. She kept her distance when I opened the basement door, and stared at me anxiously.

I signaled towards the floor and whispered, "Get on your back!"

She glanced down at the basement, then at me, realizing -- and hoping -- that I knew what I was doing. She carefully got down on her back and slowly reclined, always keeping an eye, and ear, on the basement stairs.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," she whispered, lustfully.

"I am not making you do anything," I grinned as I got on my knees and climbed on top of her, "You're doing this because you want to... you little slut!"

This made her shiver and tremble with lust even more. God, she was horny. I kissed her full on the mouth, then continued to kiss her neck, her cheek... pretty much everywhere. Hearing her moan and pant, and feeling her squirm underneath me, was really getting to me. Pretty soon, I was hard again. Going on instinct, I grabbed one of her knees, and pushed it towards her chest, as I aligned my hard dick with her drooling entrance.

"No no, you'll rip..." she whispered, realizing I was pushing her pencil skirt beyond its limit. Before she could finish her well-intended warning, her skirt did indeed rip at the seam, allowing her knee to bend all the way down, giving my cock the chance to penetrate her in one quick motion.

She didn't finish her warning. Instead, she started moaning loudly, which prompted me to cover her mouth with my right hand, to keep her quiet. With her head probably still in the drum, mom wasn't exactly in a position to eaves drop, and she sure as hell wasn't going to come up, but still, I didn't want her to hear me fucking my girlfriend.

While I kept my hand pressed down on Laura's mouth, I kept fucking her wildly, ramming my hard dick into her soggy twat. Laura continued to squirm and moan under my hand, looking at me with big eyes, not believing what I was doing. Feeling her becoming more desperate for air, I took my hand off her face, allowing her to breath properly for the first time in almost a whole minute.

After drawing in a big gulp of air, she whispered, in between moans, "Motherfucker, you [moan] ripped my [moan] skirt!"

If only she knew how accurate her insult was, I smiled to myself. I didn't answer her, and kept on fucking her, harder and deeper, which in turn made her forget all about her skirt -- at least for the time being.

"Yes, oh god yes... my god, you're so fucking hard... what has gotten into you?" she panted, "Oh fuck, oh... jeez fuck... oh yes... yes!"

Realizing she was going to cum big, and wouldn't be able to keep quiet, she used both hands to cover her own mouth. For over a minute, she screamed and shrieked under her hands, convulsing violently around my fat cock.

After her orgasm was fully over, I kept fucking her for another few minutes, working myself to a climax. At the last moment, I pulled out and aimed my throbbing cock for her open, white blouse and her bra. I ejaculated over both items of clothing, as well as her tits.

"Oh come on," she whined, "First my panties, then my skirt, now my blouse and bra... what the hell is wrong with you?"

She got up and looked down at herself, making a visual survey of the damage. I smiled and sighed as I leaned against the basement door, looking at her. Her pencil skirt ripped all the way up to the waistband, her panties in shreds around her thighs, and her blouse and bra covered in my white goo. She was an absolute mess!

"I can't believe you," she sighed, only slightly annoyed

"Laura, chill! They're only clothes... I'll replace everything!" I whispered.

"You bet your ass you will, you pervert," she chuckled, "But that's not the point. How can I face your mother like this?"

"Right," I said, not having thought that far ahead, yet. While I gave the issue some thought, Laura fidgeted with her skirt, and her panties, raising her hands in frustration when she had to concede that both items were beyond repair.

"Look, just go home. I'll tell mom you were called away on urgent business or something," I whispered, "Take your coat, take the car, and just go, I'll cover for you."

Realizing the solution was pretty straightforward, Laura nodded and calmed down immediately. As she walked over to the coat rack, a little further down the hall, and put on her long overcoat, she asked, "How will you get home if I take the car?"

"Don't worry, I'll just grab a cab or something," I said, as I reached for her right tit and squeezed it enthusiastically. After everything we'd just done, I had expected her to push my hand away, but she didn't. Instead, she simply looked down at my hand, squeezing her exposed tit, and reached down to cup my flaccid dick. I smiled, stunned.

"What?" she asked, with a smile, as she caressed my balls with her finger nails.

"When I come home, I am going to lick that cute little twat of yours," I declared.

"Oh really?" she chuckled, trying her best to act indifferent, but I could see she liked the idea.

"And then... I am going to bend you over the kitchen table and fuck you like a little bitch," I added.

She gasped, not used to hearing this kind of talk from me, and pushed the tip of her tongue in between her teeth, clearly interested in what else I had to say.

"I am going to make you cum like the little slut that you are... again," I said, kissing her neck.

Laura gasped and breathed heavily.

"And when I am ready to cum, I'll pull out... and cum all over your tits, again!" I whispered.

"Oh," Laura gasped, tilting her head back.

"Would you like that?" I asked, tugging on her engorged nipple.

"Fuck yeah!" she replied.

"You know..." I said, realizing this might actually be the solution to all of our problems, "... how about tomorrow, we skip our appointment with doctor Carmichael, and you blow me instead?

"You want me to blow you for a whole hour?" Laura chuckled.

"Well, we can start with half an hour, if you'd like," I smiled. She grinned as she gave the idea a few moments of thought, then took a small step in my direction and pressed herself up against me.

"I guess it has been a while since I've sucked on that big dick of yours," she whispered, "I'll call and cancel our appointment!"

"I can't wait to cum in your mouth again," I whispered in her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe.

"And I can't wait to swallow one of your vile loads again," she whispered, lustfully.

"Actually, you know what?" she whispered, squatting down and then dropping to her knees, "How about I blow you, right now, right here? Can you get it up again?"

"I probably could," I smiled, looking down at my wonderfully scandalous girlfriend, "But it's been inside of you..."

"Yeah so, it's not the first time I've tasted my own twat," she replied, as she put her mouth around my flaccid shaft, and began moving her back and forth.

No, but it's probably the first time you're tasting my mother's cunt, I thought to myself. This thought made me harden again, and pretty soon Laura was sucking on a decent half-hard cock. She still had some sucking to do before I was fully hard again, but judging from her enthusiasm, she was up for the job!

"You wanna move to the living room, the couch would..." I started to ask.

"No," she replied, taking my cock out of her mouth just long enough to say what she needed to say, "I wanna suck you off right here!"

And with that, she used her left hand -- her right one was around my dick, helping it grow -- to untie her overcoat again. After pulling her left arm out of the sleeve, she began fondling her tits, squeezing them and tugging her nipples.

After a minute or so, she opened her legs wide and slid her hand in between them.

"Oh, are you going play with yourself?" I asked, almost drooling.

"Would you like that?" she whispered, briefly taking my half-hard cock out of her mouth and looking up at me. I didn't need to reply. My cock hardened considerably in just a few moments.

She smiled as she looked back at my cock and whispered, "Oh, you really would, wouldn't you?"

"Mmm, I guess I don't have a choice now," she smiled as she put my cock back in her mouth, and put her hand on her twat. She quickly found her clit and started rubbing it.

After ten seconds or so, she suddenly stopped sucking -- but kept my cock in her mouth. At first, I didn't know what she was doing, but then I heard it. The sound of her fingers sliding in and out of her wet hole. She was noticeably doing her best to make loud and vulgar squishing noises. My cock hardened some more, and was now back at full strength.

"Mmmm," Laura moaned, having felt my cock harden, "You like that sound, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah, I wanna hear that sound every day... I've missed you, Laura!"

"I've missed you too, baby," she whispered, in between sucks, as she started fingering herself even faster, feverishly bobbing her head up and down my hard fuck-pole.

"Quit your job!" I blurted out.

"What?" she said around my cock, as her whole body froze.

"I want to go to the gym with you Laura, I want to cuddle on the couch and fall asleep in front of the tv together... I want to take you to dinner and talk for hours about things that don't matter... I want to go back to the way it was! I want to fuck you, and make you suck my cock... I want to bend you over the kitchen counter and fuck you like the slut that you are!"

She stared up at me, not angry or offended, listening intently to what I was saying.

"I am sorry!" I continued, "I want you to have a career, I really do... but not like this, Laura!"

After several seconds -- she was still looking up at me -- I noticed her hand around my dick starting to move again.

"I would like that too," she replied, as she started to jack me off faster, again. We just looked into each other's eyes for a few moments, realizing we had found each other again, right then and there!

"What do we do now?" she asked, confused and uncertain.

"Well, first, I am going to cum in your mouth," I grinned, as I put my hand on the back of her head and nudged her towards me.

"And then what?" she murmured with my big dick in her mouth, while she started playing with herself again.

"Then you're going to get in the car and drive home, and you're going to wait for me in our bedroom, wearing exactly what you have on now," I said, closing my eyes, as I felt my balls tense up.

"I'll be home as soon as I can, just as soon as I've wrapped things up with mom, and then I'm going to fuck you, and play with your body, for as long as I want to," I moaned.

She giggled ever so slightly.

"And then, when I am done with you... when I've fucked the shit out of you, we'll talk... and we'll work everything out," I concluded, "That's a promise!"

"I wanna be a slut again, baby... YOUR slut... just like before!" she moaned around my throbbing dick, knowing all too well that I was about to pop.

"Good," I grunted, "You can start by swallowing this!"

I violently began to convulse, trembling on my feet, and leaned forward, putting my hands against the wall behind her, for support. Laura tilted her head back and giggled -- would you believe it -- as I began spewing cum in her mouth. She swallowed everything, with love and conviction.

When I opened my eyes again, and looked down at her, she proudly opened her mouth wide, showing me that she'd swallowed every drop.

"Jeez Laura, you're such a slut!" I whispered.

I squatted down and planted my mouth and hers and we started kissing and touching each other all over. After a while, she got up, closed her overcoat with her belt, and whispered, "Hurry home... I can't wait to feel you inside of me again!"

I slapped her ass as she walked away, heading for the front door. I pulled up my pants up, stuffed my spent dick away and followed her to the car. Just before she got in, she took a quick look around -- making sure that no one could see her -- and then made a vulgar blowjob gesture with her right hand and her tongue in her cheek. She smiled as she saw how baffled I was to see her behave like that.

After watching her drive off, I walked into the living room, headed over to the bar and poured myself a stiff drink. I sat down on the couch and began replaying the last hour and a half in my head. Frankly, things couldn't have gone any better with Laura, I had to admit.

Things were going to work out. I was certain of it. And it was all thanks to mom, who had been such a fucking whore for me, recently. She had given me the drive, courage, and the confidence to do what needed to be done. Laura had never stopped being my little slut; she had just forgotten it for a while :-)

After finishing my drink, I was left with the awkward task of wrapping things up with mom. I headed down to the basement, where I found her in the exact same position as I had left her. I didn't touch her or speak to her for almost thirty seconds, trying to figure out what I was going to do.

"You here to fuck me?" mom whispered, probably sensing something was amiss.

"I am not, mom," I sighed, realizing I was disappointing her.

Mom, hearing in my voice that I wasn't kidding, or roleplaying, backed up a little bit and took her head out of the drum. As she rose to her feet -- a bit wobbly, from being on her knees for so long -- she looked down at my flaccid dick, immediately realizing that I wouldn't be able to fuck her any time soon.

I took a deep breath, and told her the truth... the whole truth! I started off by telling her exactly how bad things had been between me and Laura recently, and how we'd been slowly drifting apart. Then, I told her everything that had happened upstairs. How I had used and fucked Laura, how I had ruined her clothes, how she'd taken my cum in her mouth... and how I had promised to fuck her brains out, as soon as I got home.

Mom was surprisingly understanding and seemed genuinely happy for me. She even encouraged me to leave as quickly as possible, to go and fuck my girlfriend, and smooth things over. She said that life was too short to be unhappy!

Mom picked up her clothes, and carried them with her, as we headed back up to the living room. While I called a cab, mom put on a bath robe, not bothering with putting any of her clothes back on. I don't know whether she was just being lazy, or if she was planning on masturbating as soon as I left...

And so, in nothing but her bath robe, she sat down across from me, on the couch. We talked for about fifteen more minutes, until my cab arrived. We got up and awkwardly looked at each other, suddenly feeling nervous around one another.

Before I could find something appropriate to say, mom gave me a kiss on the forehead and said, "I really hope things work out between you and Laura!"

"Thanks mom," I whispered.

"Just remember..." she said, as she untied the belt on her bathrobe.

"... this..." she continued as opened her robe, showing me her naked body again, "... is yours, whenever you want it!"

Best mom ever!

Epilogue:

In the following days, Laura and I did a lot of fucking, and talking.

She quit her job shortly after the events in this story, and had very little trouble finding another one. Although it paid considerably less, Laura was visibly happier, and suddenly had a lot more time to enjoy herself. As a result, our relationship quickly returned to its former glory. The sex, the intimacy, the happiness, the 'goofing around'... everything returned to how it once was. It was as if we had hit a reset button. We'd been given a second chance!

That was four years ago, and Laura and I are still extremely happy. We're thinking of getting married, and starting a family.

And mom? Well, as far as I am concerned, I am in her debt forever for bringing Laura and me back together. Although I will never be able to fully repay her, I keep on trying... by giving her a very special present, every mother's day, every birthday, every Christmas, every first day of spring, every...

THE END

12