All Comments on 'Mother's Day Pt. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
vikster89vikster89almost 6 years ago
Amazing story

Ahh man, I really didn't want that to end! Hopefully in another series, you'll get the protagonists mother and his girlfriend to be his willing 'cumrags' together. Maybe introduce a teacher? Your choice but either way, keep up the brilliant work!

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

Your casual stories are always so much fun and creative!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mother is the best

Very sweet and cute ending. Just loved it. Thank you.

You have shown that mothers are always selfless when it comes to their children.

Story telling was well paced, suspense was built in brilliantly.

You have shown that a sex story can have all the elements of being sexy, nasty, dirty, hot and still can display humane aspects altogether.

Thank you once again for a great story.

You are, indeed, outperforming yourself with each story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He doesn't want to hurry things......

Four years later he is thinking about marrying Laura....lol that's hilarious! By then she would be with someone else who could make a decision just a little quicker than dickwad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Mothers always seem to know what their sons need, sons are forever trying to please their mothers. They (both mothers and sons) just need to have the courage to do what's necessary.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear10 months ago

Came together nicely from chapter one. Great to see that mom helped him see what hos girlfriend needed. & happily stepped aside for his happiness. I'm sure she get a special mother's day present every year.

💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mother's Day Series Info