Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Esmi?" he laughed. "She really does like it in the back door."

"Me too!" she giggled, batting her long eyelashes at him coyly. "I like it in ze ass too, but my husband has small dick. I vant big vone, in pussy and ass, to make me cum. You vill do zhis to me?"

"Anything you want me to, Natalya."

"Spasibo!" she hissed, kissing him again. She was so near his own height, kissing didn't involve any bending or reaching for either of them. She pivoted out of his arms, took his hand and led him to the bedroom, where she laid down and pulled him on top of her. This time, he was the aggressor, kissing her soft, receptive lips with purpose.

Natalya and Michael pawed at each other, kissing and rolling around on top of the bed. Her body was incredibly firm from top to bottom, especially her bottom.

Her hands began to pull at his clothes urgently, helping him off with his shirt first, and caressing the skin that was exposed gently. Before long, she had him down to his underwear, while he had removed her soft skirt, leaving only her leotard in the way. He fondled her breasts, raising the points of her stiff nipples to new heights under the fabric.

She pushed him onto his back and squatted next to him, dropping into a split that no one but a ballerina could find comfortable. She was close enough to be groped, and he did so, while she leaned in to inspect the giant bulge in his underwear. She looked at him, a mischievous grin on her pretty face, and rolled the waistband of his shorts down slowly. She licked her lips as more and more man meat was revealed, moaning as the full stature of his monster met her eyes. He had been busy, as well, unsnapping the gusset of her leotard, baring her smooth, hairless pussy to his gaze, and his probing fingers.

"Mikhail, yourrr cock is gigantic! Ogromnyy!" She giggled, and pressed her lips to the still hardening head of his dick. Her wet tongue did a few laps around it, leaving a trail of saliva. She needed more, and gracefully spun on her hip, straddling his head. "Vy lizat' moyu kisku, ya budu sosat' vash petukh. How you say... Sixty nine?"

"Da!" he laughed, smiling up at her. She smiled back, and went to work, sucking as much of him in as she could, starting with just the head. Directly over his face was a very pretty kitty, glistening wet already, and engorged bright red with excited blood flow.

He flicked his tongue over her clit, getting rewarded with a moaning vibration around his cock. Her lips moved further down his shaft in concert to his tongue's probing intrusion up into her juicy folds. She undulated her hips, pressing her wetness harder onto his taster, and mewling softly in delight.

Michael could feel her hand gripping the bottom half of his cock, but she had successfully inhaled the rest, bobbing her head rambunctiously on him, to the wet, gurgling noises of a desperate blowjob. He kept tongue-fucking her dripping gash, nibbling on her clit and sucking the thick, floppy lips that hung like curtains around his nose. He licked a finger, and started to warm up her rear entrance, sliding it into her slowly, which got her attention.

"Mmmmwaaa!" she gasped pulling her mouth clear of his slimy dick, "Da! Priderzhivaytes' palets mne v zadnitsu! Uhnnnnn! Fingerrr my ass! Da!" She picked up where she had been, sucking him as deep as she could again.

By now, Michael had his finger buried up her ass, and began to piston in and out in time with the rhythm of his flicking tongue. Her hips rocked back and forth, giving him the pace she liked, and he synchronized his moves with hers. It only took a few seconds before she was screaming around her mouthful of cock, sucking and pumping him furiously between screams.

Her body started to shudder and shake. She arched, and threw her head back.

"Da! Ne ostanavlivaysya! God, don't stop! I'm cumming!" she screeched, grinding her cunt on his face while he pummeled her tight asshole with his finger. She quaked in lurching spasms as she came, gasping for air, finally rolling off to flop on her side. "Zat vas incrrredible!" She reached for his cock again. "I vant zis in my pussy. You are rrready?"

Michael nodded, rising quickly to put his condom on, and returning to find her on her back, having shed her leotard, holding her knees, with both legs spread in a split again, her pussy gaping open. Natalya's flexibility was going to make this an interesting afternoon.

He knelt in position, put the head of his cock between her swollen lips, and slid in, watching her expression as he did. He loved watching the reactions of his ladies as their pussies stretched open around his massive member, especially the first time. Natalya didn't disappoint.

Her eyes opened wider in surprise, and her mouth hung slack before forming an O shape. She then smiled, screwing her eyes shut at the sensation of his cock wedging her vagina open to dimensions she had never experienced before. Still, she held her legs wide, breathing in short, sharp pants, while he pressed steadily home, occasionally pulling back a bit before driving deeper. Her thighs began to shiver, and her breathing became more urgent. He knew she was getting close again, but he wasn't quite all the way in yet.

She snorted, saliva spraying out off her gaping lips, and her eyes opened again, showing a wild, desperate, wanton fire that grew in intensity as her eyes locked with his. Her gaze pleaded, and he crushed the last two inches into her cunt with one final thrust.

Natalya shrieked, releasing her legs and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, mashing her body against his while she shuddered in orgasm.

"Please... FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "HARRRDERRR!"

Michael went right into high speed mode, slamming her violated pussy feverishly, and she started babbling in Russian, screaming unintelligible epithets of encouragement. She was raking his shoulders with her nails and writhing uncontrollably, cumming repeatedly. He was now locked in on his own orgasm, feeling the familiar warm pressure that signalled it's approach.

Perching on his arms, he drilled into her cunt with deep, violent strokes, bouncing her ass off the bed each time. Tears streamed from her eyes, giving him pause until she said one discernable word among the screams.

"Morrre! Morrre!"

He increased ferocity, his hips on autopilot as he neared his own climax. He growled and grunted, closer still, and Natalya understood.

"Da, darling... cum in my pussy! I vant to feel you shoot hot sperrrm inside me! Cum!"

Michael roared, loosing a flood of hot semen into her drooling cunt. Blast after delirious blast raced out of his cock, filling the condom with scalding passion. Finally, he could cum no more, and collapsed on her panting chest. She cooed in his ear and stroked his hair, soothing him even as her own joy began to wane.

Michael rolled off of her, heading for the bathroom at her direction, and disposing of his condom. When he got back, she was stretching out her long legs. She scooted under the sheet, and held it aside for him, welcoming him into her arms with a kiss. They snuggled in silence for quite some time.

He really liked the way his ladies made him feel. Appreciated, desired and not a freak. Not at all the way he'd felt just a few months ago, thanks mainly to his one special lady, Miranda. It was she who had made him realize that he was barking up the wrong tree chasing girls his own age.

"Now," he whispered, nibbling her ear while caressing her breasts , "about your ass..."

Natalya giggled, ducking under the sheet to coax his cock back to life. It took about three minutes of attention for her to revive it, and he 'dressed for action" while she pulled a bottle of lube out of the bedside table drawer. He laid back, letting her grease both his spear and her back entrance.

She squatted over his hips, aiming his cock at the desired orifice, and slowly lowering herself onto it. There was initial resistance from her tight, puckered sphincter, but it soon yielded, admitting the head of his cock abruptly. She pushed down, her ass consuming inch after rock-hard inch of his shaft. While the look on her face spoke of the discomfort she was feeling, there was a hint of pleasure in her vocalizations, and she was in control. At last, she bottomed out, and sat, undulating her hips gently, and her face returned to its usual beautiful state. She looked down at him.

"Oh boy, that is vone big cock! I did it zhough! Ta da!" she giggled, smiling and extending her arms above her head with balletic grace and flourish.

Natalya leaned down, resting her breasts on his chest, and kissing him gently. He was curious.

"Natalya... May I ask you a few questions? I've never met a Russian ballerina before," he smiled.

"Da, anyzhing you vant. I have nozhing to hide."

They chatted for a few minutes about Russia, ballet, and the like. She was wiggling her ass on his cock, occasionally moaning between sentences. He finally got to the questions he really wanted to ask.

"How old are you?" he asked quietly.

She cocked her head sideways, smirking. "How old you zhink I am?"

He knew how this worked, but she really did look young. "Thirty?" he ventured.

"Ha! You flatterr me! You know, ve arre alrready intimate... Zhere is nozhing to gain frrom butterring my brread!" she laughed, giving his hard cock a few strokes with her well stuffed ass. She moaned again. "I am forrrty-two!"

"Really?" he replied, genuinely surprised. "Last question. I've never seen a ballerina... built like you... before. Aren't they usually, um, skinny?" He laughed, letting his eyes linger on her chest.

"Oh! You mean zhese?" she giggled, cupping her boobs. "Vell, yes, most ballerrrinas arre 'skinny', and I vas a late bloomerrr, but neverrr got biggerrr than small C. Vhen I left Moscow ballet, I bought zhese. I zhink full D vorks vith my body. Do you like zhem?"

"Da, very much," he answered, rolling them over. She moaned loudly as he grabbed her ankles, holding her legs up and out, lifting her hips higher so that he could kneel. He was still buried to the hilt in her ass, and she was quite acclimated to his intrusion.

Natalya started to finger her dripping pussy, plunging her fingers deep into herself. She challenged him with her eyes, daring him to fuck her ass hard. He pulled back, leaving just the head inside, then slid back in all the way. Her mouth opened and her head tilted back, but she maintained eye contact, continuing her defiant stare. He pulled back again, this time driving his cock home hard. A sharp 'slap' filled the room as his hips met the toned and muscular curves of her perfect ass, and she groaned, muttering something he didn't catch in Russian.

Natalya's moans began to increase in pitch with each pounding stroke. The fingers buried in her pussy pressed deeper, and her thumb made a few passes over her clit, leaving the backdoor for his use and stimulation. He fucked her ass hard, making her scream and twist her body. What she did next was a surprise.

She arched her back, screeched in Russian...and sprayed him! A stream of pussy juice splashed across his chest, and she squirmed free of his grasp, yanking her ass off his cock and collapsing on her side. She curled up in a very sexy fetal position, convulsing in the aftermath of her explosive orgasm.

Michael looked down, admiring the slick that she had left on his upper body. He tasted it, and it was delicious. Natalya had recovered, but was still having trouble focusing on him.

"Ooooooo my god! Vhat did you do to me? I've neverrr done zat beforrre!" she giggled rolling onto her back, puffing her cheeks, then releasing a long breath. "Spasibo!" She lolled her head in his direction, seeing his still hard cock.

Natalya rolled off the bed and walked over to the doorway before turning to face him. She raised up onto her toes, arms in the classic ballerina pose, and raised one fully extended leg, grasping her ankle and lifting it over her head. He watched in awe as she placed her foot on the doorframe above, bracing her body against the side jamb.

"My husband is too shorrrt forrr zis, but you vill be perfect." She saw the stunned look on his face. "A lifetime of ballet has cerrrtain advantages, and zis is vone of zhem. Come fuck my ass, please."

Hell yes, he thought, this could be fun!

He stepped over to her remarkably positioned body and kissed her, slipping his cock into her gaping rear opening. She groaned as his giant tool filled her again, but held her lips to his in a very desperate kiss. She finally pulled away.

"Da... Oh fuck, da! Fuck me, Mikhail! Fuck me hard!"

Michael started to fuck her with fury, excited beyond reason at the thought of reaming this exceptionally beautiful woman's ass in this most unusual of positions. There was something about her beauty, elegance and grace that contrasted starkly with the act of fucking, standing in a doorway like rutting animals, and that contrast was cranking him up.

Natalya was shrieking obscenities, begging for more and flushing pink with exertion and a constant stream of orgasms. Her thighs were shaking. He was too, nearing the point of no return.

She heard him grunting as his climax neared, and pushed him away, dropping to her knees as soon as his cock left her ass. She ripped the condom off his steely member and plunged her mouth over the head, able to get maybe four inches of his gigantic pole into her mouth, but that was enough. One hand stroked the remaining shaft, while the other caressed his balls, and her head bobbed, eagerly anticipating his salty delivery. She sucked with frenetic zeal, willing him to cum, moaning, begging for his hot seed. Her needs won out.

Michael grunted again, then roared as he exploded into her mouth. She stroked, gulped and swallowed his huge discharge, moaning in delight at the seemingly unending flow that he produced. She slurped the last of it from the head, and released him, smiling as his legs quivered and collapsed. He leaned back and slid down the jamb opposite her, gasping for air.

They sat there, breathing hard and grinning at each other, for a few minutes. She moved closer and kissed him.

"Michael," she whispered, using his name, rather than the Russian equivalent, "you can rest assured, zat I vill call you vheneverrr my husband is avay. You arre incrrredible!"

***

"Honey, can I get diplomatic plates for my car?" Michael laughed as he came into the kitchen. Miranda was cooking dinner for them tonight, and he moved behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck, and gave her huge boobs a quick grope, stuffing $900 in cash into her bra. She moaned, melting into him. The moan could have been for the kiss, or the grope...probably not the cash. Either way, she turned, pressing her lips to his passionately.

"Mmmmm, " she said, finally pulling away." Diplomatic plates?"

"Yeah. Already today, I've had 'diplomatic relations' with a Mexican, a Japanese, and a Russian, with a French woman still to come. That's got to be some kind of record!"

Miranda howled in laughter. "That's great, baby! I see you included Solange, as the French woman to come... Or was that, 'to cum'?" she giggled, twisting his words. He knew better than to play word games with a teacher, and surrendered.

"And," she added, "you forgot me! Don't I count, anymore?" She pouted petulantly, playing up her disress.

"My sincere apologies," he answered, taking her into his arms. The kiss that followed lasted long enough that dinner almost burned.

They sat down to eat, and Miranda fished the wad of bills out of her bra.

"Jesus," she whispered, "does everybody tip you? You must be really good in bed!" She winked, knowing full well how good he was, but wondering what new tricks he might have learned that she would soon be experiencing.

After his first two weeks had cleared about $5000, his schedule had filled in, and now he averaged that much each week, including tips, with almost all of it cash. Four appointments a day, five days a week, with two overnights... plus Miranda. What had started as an exhausting schedule had settled into one his body had become accustomed to. Cumming three or four times a day was now normal for him, and the aerobic exercise of sex had cut his body into a magnificent example of muscularity, despite the increased calorie intake of five or six meals rather than three.

They had decided to put his college life on hold, continuing to strike while the iron, and his clientele, was hot.

Miranda now paid for almost everything with cash, making investments on their behalf from her accounts, building a nestegg for their future. She hoped the day when he would be hers alone was sooner rather than later.

It wouldn't be tonight, though. A horny French woman would be benefitting from his company tonight. All night long.

***

Solange Savard greeted Michael at her front door, impeccably dressed, as usual. She was in her mid forties, blonde, tall, slim but top-heavy, and quite pretty. Her blue eyes twinkled with life.

"Bon soir, Michel," she said happily, moving with sultry elegance into his arms. Her breasts, full and round, felt nearly as good as her lips, which felt fantastic. He had become a very good kisser, living proof that practice pays off, and Miranda had commented on the difference.

"I thought we'd go out for a while. I feel like dancing," Solange smiled. "We have all night for... dancing... of the horizontal variety. Let's take my car, shall we?" He caught the keys that flew from her hand. "You can drive."

Michael had admired the midnight blue Jaguar F-type the first time he'd visited Solange. Now he held the keys in his hand, while the other arm was connected to a gorgeous blonde, whose bed he'd be sharing all night. Best of all, he was getting paid to do all of it. He couldn't help smiling.

The Jag rumbled in a sexy tone, responding to his right foot instantly. He treated her car with respect, but even driving a Jag respectfully was better than driving his. All too soon, they arrived at the club she had chosen and directed him to. This was more than slightly outside his social circle ; it was like an alien world, and was populated by beautiful women, amazons, and well heeled men with money.

When he'd arrived at her house, he had noticed how beautifully dressed she was, and how her hair was up in a totally appropriate French braid. She had a wrap over her shoulders that obscured her top half, but he could see the knee length velvet skirt that hugged her legs and ass to perfection. Now, he went around to her side of the car, opening the door and taking her hand. She left the wrap in the car as she stepped out, and he got a peek down the deeply cut neckline of her silky top. She was going to attract a lot of attention.

They approached the entrance, walking past the lineup of people waiting to get in. The doorman saw a tall, gorgeous blonde approaching, breasts swaying and bouncing in bra-less freedom under her clinging, shiny top, and waved them in, barely aware that Michael was on her arm. Inside, it was loud, dimly lit and crowded.

Solange was in her element, smiling and greeting friends, both new and old, occasionally introducing him to someone. This was not his thing, and he felt a little overwhelmed, but once they made it to a booth, he was able to relax. Drink orders were placed ; he was driving, and never really cared for alcohol anyway, so soft drinks were his, while she ordered a bottle of Dom. She curled up next to him on the couch, snuggling her firm body into his, wrapping his arm around her and nibbling on his neck.

Michael was not a dancer, an unfortunate side effect of his previous difficulty with female companions his own age, but Solange was willing to teach him. He briefly thought about Natalya, wondering what he could learn from her that might be helpful. Other than how to fuck standing up in a doorway, that is. He felt eyes on them as they took to the dance floor, making him a little self conscious, but her confidence was catching. Soon he was able to stay with her without looking too out of place, and he started scanning the people around them.