Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, you should get out of here... My husband will be home soon!" she whispered.

Husband. I like the sound of that, Michael thought as he watched the corners of her beautiful mouth twitch, unable to keep from smiling. One eye flickered open slightly, and she giggled.

"I thought you'd never get home!" she said, rolling over to pull his lips to hers. "That French bitch had better pay well, because my pussy was really lonely last night. Did she leave anything for me, or are your balls empty?"

"Well... " he smiled, cupping one of her massive breasts with his hand and thumbing the thick nipple that stood tall from its surface, "... she tried to drain me, but I always save some for you, baby."

"So sweet of you!" she laughed.

"Also, she did pay well," he answered, nodding to the $800 in hundreds sitting where he'd put it, "and I see your pussy had some company, anyway."

She turned to see the cash, and the giant rubber cock standing on its suction cup base, stuck to the bedside table.

"Yeah, well... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do," she pouted, her eyes glistening with lust.

"Can I interest you in the real thing?" he whispered, smiling down at her.

"Absolutely!" she giggled, pulling him on top of her and spreading her legs, welcoming his huge pole into her decidedly well prepared pussy. Dreaming of him had left her cleft dripping wet, and he slid deep into her smoothly, his groan of joy harmonizing nicely with her own. She kissed him and sighed, happy to have him again, at last.

Michael fucked his former teacher / future wife with a gentle fury, bringing her to three clawing, clenching orgasms before he filled her hot cunt with his semen. He was spent, and was soon snoring in her arms, while she played idly with her juicy, cum filled pussy, deep in thought.

Michael was now the best lover she could possibly hope for. He had been gifted with the physical talents that made him a world shaker in bed, but now he also knew how to use it, an opinion several of his clients had been happy to share with her while booking repeat appointments. She could hear the desire in their voices, something that pleased her from a business point of view, but worried her a little personally. This was, after all, a temporary 'job', and she did want him to herself, eventually. One thought kept haunting her.

Would she be able to handle him on her own, when he wasn't getting laid by twenty or so women a week, or had she created a monster?

Only time would tell.

**********

Thanks for reading... Michael and Miranda will be back, as will his other lady friends. Please cast your votes, and send me your thoughts. I appreciate it.