Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked older than his newly turned twenty years, especially since he'd started his job, but still he was probably the youngest looking guy there, making him the target of every pair of hungry female eyes in sight. Most of the women were a little older. He wondered if this was a cougar hangout. While the women were undressing him with their eyes, most of the guys were following Solange's sexy curves with theirs. Her tits were almost falling out of her top as she danced, but that was the whole point, wasn't it?

The song ended, replaced with a slower one, and Michael suddenly found himself with a sexy blonde French woman glued to both his chest and lips. She took his hands and placed them on her ass, moaning softly into his mouth as he squeezed her firm cheeks. That's when he felt others pressing in around them, as the solo females dancing in their immediate area rubbed against him. A huge pair of soft knockers leaned into his back, and a hand grabbed his ass. He knew it wasn't his partner's, as both her arms were around his neck, holding his mouth to hers. Other breasts made contact with his arms, hard nipples poking him. If not for Solange's body being tight against him, he was sure they'd be groping his cock, which he may have been fine with.

The song ended, and Solange led him back to the table, holding her empty champagne glass while he refilled it. Various women stopped by, some sliding in beside her to whisper in each other's ears. Others parked their asses next to him, examining him up close with both their eyes and hands. A few weren't shy about grabbing his crotch, eyes opening wide when they felt what he was packing.

Solange excused herself, and led a herd of women in the direction of the restrooms. He had always wondered why women did that. Maybe he'd ask Miranda sometime.

He hadn't seen the owner of the big boobs that pressed into his back on the dance floor, but the woman sitting next to him now was well qualified for the lineup. He couldn't help glancing into the delicious looking crease of cleavage her dress offered up. She leaned closer, cupping her hand over his ear.

"Do you like my big tits?" she asked, pressing them into his side. He smiled. "34J, all natural. You can touch them if you want to," she continued. He turned, looking for Solange, but she wasn't back yet. Michael felt a hand on his cock. "Oh my god!" 34J gasped, licking her lips, "You're fucking huge!"

She had invited him to touch, so he did, using both hands to heft and caress one of her massive mammaries. "You've pretty huge, yourself," he smiled, bending to kiss the flesh bulging out of her neckline. He felt a hand smack the back of his head, playfully. Solange was back.

Solange took two fingers, picked up 34J 's hand like a dead rat from his crotch, and dropped it on the table.

"Not tonight, sweetie," she warned her huge-breasted competition. "He's paid for. Book your own appointment!" She looked into Michael's eyes. "I think we'd better get out of here, before you have to fuck every woman in the room... and a few of the guys, too," she teased.

Back in the car, Solange took over caressing his cock through his pants.

"I can't possibly suck that pole of yours in this car, baby, no matter how much I want to. You're just too fucking big. I suggest you get us back to my place, très rapidement! Don't spare the horses!"

The Jaguar was more than capable of fulfilling that request, and they rolled to a stop in her driveway a few minutes later.

"Nice car," Michael laughed, turning off the ignition.

"Nice cock!" she giggled stroking him again, turning both of them on even more.

"Sorry about the big titty woman," he whispered. "I got carried away."

"Don't apologize, Michael... That's why we went there! So you could meet more women."

They made it inside before their urges became an unstoppable force of nature. Michael pinned her to the wall in the entryway, kissing her desperately. Yes, he was getting paid, but he wanted her. Bad. Tonight was going to be easy, because he was going to fuck her senseless, several times.

His hand slipped inside her blouse, mauling her left breast urgently. She returned his kisses and caresses in kind, every bit as wound up as he was. Suddenly, she pushed him back, forcefully, giggling joyfully as she raced past him and up a short flight of stairs. He followed, nearly tripping on her discarded shoes as he removed his own. He burst into the bedroom... empty.

"I'll only be a second, my darling," her voice wafted in from the bathroom. "I had to pee, but I want to pick up where we left off."

Michael had his back to the bathroom when Solange was done, and she took advantage, doing her best Dick Butkus impression, bowling him over onto the bed. She tried to roll on top of him, but he was bigger, and reversed their positions, getting on top and pinning her down, holding her wrists over her head. She struggled slightly, but he could see the look in her eyes, which told him that escape was the last thing on her mind. She wanted to be taken.

He pulled her wrists together so that he could hold them with one hand, freeing his right to fondle her breasts. He bent to kiss her, but she twisted away, playing hard to take. He untied the wrap sash around her waist, and pulled open her blouse, exposing her fully rounded, magnificent breasts, which he bent his head to, sucking and biting at her erect nipples without any gentleness. She moaned, writhing in feigned distress. Michael was stronger, but she was easily capable of pulling her hands free if she wanted to. She made no attempt.

She stared up at him, breasts heaving and rolling across her chest as she moaned and bucked her body under his. Her thighs were wide spread, and he reached up under her skirt, pulling it up around her waist. Stay-up stockings and a tiny thong came into view. He grabbed at the waist of her thong, tugging it up tight between her pussy lips. He watched her face, seeing the excitement and desire there as he pulled higher, and higher, until the fabric could take no more, shredding under his grasp with a groaning shriek. Solange gasped as he threw the destroyed garment across the room, but her eyes begged for more. He really wanted to just pull out his cock and fuck her brutally, but that wouldn't be fair to Miranda. She trusted him to protect them both.

He started to finger Solange's pussy, finding it awash...dripping... oozing juice. She squirmed as he plunged multiple fingers into her. Her cunt made wet, squishy noises, and she started to scream.

"Oh fuck... Yes! My cunt is so wet! I need your cock... Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

He released her, standing to disrobe, but she didn't move at all, instead merely watching him intently as he stripped. Her eyes burned holes in him, locking onto his huge cock as he put his rubber on. He took his position on the bed again, ready to fuck her, but she merely cleared her throat, rolling her eyes up toward her wrists, still together above her head, but not held by him yet. He smiled, nodded, and put his left hand up to restrain her.

"That's better," she laughed, starting to twist and struggle again, trying to escape.

Michael took his cock in hand, and planted the head between her gooey labia, pushing into her. His right hand joined his left, now truly restraining her as he drove the length of his monster deeper.

"Oh god no!" she cried. "Please stop! Please don't hurt me!" Solange was saying 'no', but nodding her consent, gasping for air as he filled her clutching pussy with his hardness. "NO! NO!"

She was struggling more now, really pulling, trying to free her hands, but her legs had wrapped up around his waist as he started to fuck her deeply, drilling into her gushing depths with slow, firm strokes. She continued to beg him to stop, while her legs pulled him deeper with each thrust.

"God no! NO!... Please don't! Stop! Don't... Stop!... God, don't stop! Fuck me harder!" she shrieked as he started to pound her cunt furiously. He released her wrists, and she immediately grabbed his head, connecting her lips to his in a kiss of desperate desire. She moaned as he fucked her, harder and harder, but words were no longer necessary, or possible. He was mercilessly abusing her cunt, and she was loving it.

"N'arrêtez pas! J'avoir orgasm! "she squeaked, cumming loudly in a series of snorts, grunts and moans that spoke loud and clear.

For his part, Michael was closing on that goal himself. The activities at the club had really primed his pump, and the role playing had been quite exciting, as well, so he found himself nearly ready to cum. A few more minutes of shafting her put him over the edge.

"God, Solange, you're so fucking hot... You're making me cum... Now!" he grunted, shooting his load inside her. Her eyes lit up at the sensation, and she craned her neck up to kiss him passionately.

Michael wilted, rolling off her to rest at her side.

"Michel, mon cher," Solange breathed, smiling at him in satisfaction, "that was... formidable! You are a wonderful lover!"

He smiled back, catching his breath. She was laying on her side, skirt up over her hips, blouse wide open, resting her head on her arm. Her fabulous breasts were stacked atop each other, making them even more enticing.

"Have you ever wondered, my darling, why women are willing to pay you to sleep with them?" she asked, still with a dreamy look on her face.

Well, actually, yes, he thought. I've been wondering about that since day one. I'd do it for free, so I'm sure most guys would. The look on his face must have been response enough, because she continued.

"I'm sure there are some of your clients who are merely curious what being fucked by someone with your... talent... would be like," she began, looking at his flaccid, but still huge, cock. "I don't need to tell you that your dick is quite unique." She kept looking at his penis and licking her lips unconsciously.

"I'm also sure you noticed that there were several men at the club who wanted to take me home." He nodded. There had been at least a dozen. "So, without sounding too vain and arrogant, you could say that I could get laid as much as I want easily, oui?" She was tracing her nipples with her fingertips and moaning softly occasionally. She suddenly rolled onto her stomach and stared at him seriously.

"I suppose I can really only speak for myself, but I know some of your other lady friends... They told me about you... So, I assume that they feel pretty similar. We pay you because you make us feel special. We pay you because you always take care of our needs, no matter what, before your own. We pay you because you make us feel loved." She paused, looking through him with her piercing blue eyes. "I've had my share of emotional attachments, and I have decided that I don't need any more, but I still like to feel the way you make me feel." She laughed.

"Of course, we also pay you because you have a giant cock that makes us cum, and cum, and cum... like no other cock ever has... and since I can't own you, I rent you!" she gave her best Vanna White hand twirl over his crotch, as if revealing the solution to a great puzzle. She rolled off the bed and whisked off into the ensuite bath, returning with a warm cloth. She shed her remaining clothes before rejoining him on the bed.

Solange carefully peeled the condom off his dick, then gave him a mischievous look, dropping her head to suck his limp, but still substantial member.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "I Love icing on my cock. So délicieux!" She wiped him with the cloth, and patted him, pulling the sheets back and inviting him to join her. "Peut-être une petite sieste, mon amour? Nous avons toute la nuit."

She doused the lights, and the lovers drifted off to sleep.

Michael woke in the dark bedroom, seeing his phone glowing softly. He had a message waiting. Phone in hand, he pressed his thumb on the security sensor, and saw the message from Miranda.

Hi baby. How's tricks?

Just fine. Napping between rounds. What's up? he typed.

What the fuck did you do tonight? My phone just blew up a couple of hours ago. You're now booked solid for the next month. Fifteen new clients.

Really? Wow! Solange took me dancing at a cougar club to meet new women. Guess it worked. he responded.

Dancing? You? Haha. Meet anyone special? Miranda typed.

Special? No. You're the only one who's special to me. But there was one memorable one. Boobs you wouldn't believe, he answered.

Ah, I'll bet I would. 34J? Sophia. She said to tell you that her tits are waiting for you. Next Saturday night. Seems you made quite an impression. Watch you don't smother under those puppies! she jibed.

Solange stirred next to him.

Gotta go. I'm on! he typed quickly, turning the phone off.

"Isn't it poor etiquette to text one woman from another woman's bedroom? I doubt Emily Post would approve," she giggled, patting his chest and cuddling closer.

"I doubt Emily Post even knows what a text is," he laughed, kissing her forehead, "and if she knew what we just did, she'd have a stroke! Besides, it's your fault! You're the one that wanted to go dancing. Now I'm busy for the next month."

"What?" she asked, sitting up. "Shit! I don't think I'm booked that far out! Merde! I didn't think they'd be calling so soon."

"Don't worry about it," he whispered. "I'm sure we can squeeze you in somewhere."

"Really, Michael?" she asked, smiling lewdly. "I have somewhere I need you to squeeze into right now! Are you available?" She took the foil packet in her teeth and tore it open, putting the little rubber donut on her fingertip. "May I dress you?"

"Mais oui," he whispered.

A few minutes later, Solange was riding his cock vigorously, treating him to a spectacular display of bouncing feminine flesh. She dangled her big tits in his face, encouraging him to latch on to one of her thick, erect nipples. He didn't need to be asked. He just loved big tits, and got great enjoyment from suckling them. His mother had a pretty good pair on her, so maybe that's where it started. Whatever the reason, he was more than willing to please his French hottie, any way he could. He sucked her, and she rode him to a shuddering orgasm. She rested her breasts on his chest, bending to kiss him and coo sweet nothings in his ear, most of them in French, which he only partially understood.

"Ce fut magnifique, ma chérie ... Encore une fois?"

'Encore' he recognized, and he was in complete agreement, rolling them over without removing his cock from her warm, wet pussy. He settled on his knees, grasping her ankles, and placing them on his shoulders. Solange new what was coming, and purred her contentment .

"Oh Michel, mon amant... Fuck me with your huge cock! Treat me like a common tramp, and cum on my face!" She was the second woman today to ask for a facial. Michael liked looking down at one of his beautiful lovers smiling up at him through a thick coating of his goop, and whether it was Miranda, Ashley, Esmi, Charisse, Jenelle ... God, he'd cum on a lot of women lately... Hiromi, or Solange, he was always happy to accommodate them.

She wanted him to use her, so he did, starting to drive deep into her hot valley of pleasure. With her legs up in the air like this, he was folding her in half as he pounded into her pussy. He watched his huge penis pull back each time, until just the head was inside her, before plunging back into her depths, stretching her engorged cunt lips to obscene widths. Through it all, she screeched in delight, a combination of English and French obscenities mixed with animalistic grunts and groans. She came at least twice that he was aware of.

Solange stared up at him, watching for signs of his impending climax while he thrust his cock into her cunt furiously. He grunted, and nodded almost imperceptibly, but she read it perfectly, pushing him off and scrambling to her knees in front of him. She reached for him, getting her hands on his pulsing shaft, covered with her slippery pussy juice, which made it a bit harder to remove his tightly stretched condom. She succeeded on the second attempt, wrapping both hands around the massive shaft and pumping it firmly.

"C'mon baby... Gimme that hot cum! Do it! Spray me!"

There was no doubt that Solange was sexy as hell, but she was also graceful and elegant, so hearing her beg for him to cum on her like a dirty slut was strangely out of place. Also exciting, very exciting.

She jerked him harder, teasing the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue, while he watched from above.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, locking his gaze with hers. "Get ready... Here it cums!"

Solange pursed her lips about an inch away from his cock. She felt him flex in her grasp, and braced herself.

The first rope hit her right on those luscious pouty lips, ricocheting wetly in every direction across her face. She immediately looked like a sexy ink blot, kind of a slutty Rorschach test, but he was just getting started. He spurted again, this time directly between those parted, cum slicked lips, into her open mouth. Again and again, he flexed in her hands, filling her mouth to overflowing. She moaned, staring into his eyes with a wanton fire that demanded more. She extended her tongue, resting his still squirting cock on the slimy surface, and pushing a wave of semen out as she did. It oozed thickly down over her chin, hanging like some kind of obscene turkey wattle, until the motion of her jerking hands caused it to snap, landing wetly in the deep valley of her cleavage.

Michael watched her, groaning at the sight of her getting a porn star facial from his huge cock. This was his third night with Solange, and she had grown more erotic each time. The thought of spending more time with her was both intriguing and frightening to him. What could she do next time to top this?

Michael's legs quivered, and he sat heavily on the bed, while she licked her lips clean. She smiled at him, trailing her fingers through the gooey mess on her chest.

"Ooooooo, you got me good, didn't you?" she cooed, rubbing his discharge into the firm curves of her breasts. "I do like being treated like a sex object! It makes me so hot, and you do it so well!" She rose to her feet and slinked sexily towards the ensuite bath, scooping and licking as she went. She paused at the doorway and looked back at him, sucking on three cum covered fingers. "Mmmm hmmm! So good!"

He smiled wearily and blew her a kiss as she disappeared into the bathroom, dragging himself under the covers to await her return. His eyelids were heavy, but he held on until she was back in bed with him. He cuddled behind her, spooning her in his arms, and cradling her big tits in his hands. She wiggled her firm rump into him, and they drifted off to sleep.

***

Michael walked through the front door of the home he was just beginning to think of as 'theirs', rather than 'hers', trying to be as quiet as possible. Miranda was still asleep; it was Sunday morning, after all, and even though Solange had fed him before he left her company, she had also ridden him to two more screeching orgasms before sucking him to one of his own, so he was hoping to slide into bed for a nap.

He peeked around the door frame, watching Miranda sleep for a few seconds before gliding in. He had ditched his clothes in the living room, so he carefully pulled back the sheet, rolling in beside her. Thankfully, the memory foam mattress they had recently purchased allowed him in without disturbing her, and he laid quietly beside her for a few minutes.

On her bedside table, he saw her favourite dildo, covered with a dried layer of her delicious juices. It was a monstrous piece of black rubber, longer than his own eleven inch tool, but no match for his thickness. He could only guess that she'd felt in need of some relief after their early morning text session, and had been forced to settle for a stand-in while Solange had made use of his hard cock. He felt a little guilty about that, and reached over her sleeping form to leave the wad of cash next to her big rubber friend. She stirred slightly, pressing back against him.