Mum’s Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma let go of me, and knelt down, licking my cock as Lucy slowed down so that they could share. I watched as Emma then moved again, leaving my cock to Lucy as she knelt down to watch her brothers cock disappearing into her younger sister. She reached over, her hand sliding over Lucy's firm bum, between her firm cheeks and down towards Mark's thick cock. I couldn't see, but I could imagine his cock, wet with Lucy's juices, sliding between Emma's fingers.

As Mark pulled out of Lucy, Emma grabbed his cock and dragged it away from her sister and into her eager mouth. Lucy moaned in frustration at her empty pussy, but sighed as Mark slipped his fingers into her. I took his lead, and reached down to caress Emma's ass, to tease her tight little bum, before easing my fingers into her waiting pussy. She pushed back against me, eager to take my fingers into her. As I finger fucked her, I rubbed her ass with my thumb.

The room echoed to the sound of the wet sucking of cocks, of the finger fucking of wet pussies, of our cries and moans. Mark came first, his cum pouring into his sisters mouth as he groaned loudly, triggering her orgasm, her moans muffled by his cock. Mark pushed his fingers deeper into Lucy, setting her off as I came as well, my balls tightening and sending thick jets of cum into her waiting mouth.

Lucy licked me gently as I slipped from her mouth, licking the last of my cum from my cock. Standing up, she pulled Emma to her feet and they kissed. A deep, passionate kiss, their tongues sharing the taste, the feel, of our cum. And then Lucy came into my arms, kissing me as Emma went to Mark. I could taste the cum on her, my cum, Mark's cum, as her tongue explored my mouth, as mine slipped into hers.

She led me to the bed, and we lay on our sides facing each other, continuing our kisses, our hands exploring gently, inquisitively. Mark and Emma joined us, and soon Mark and I were swapping and sharing. After a while, I started to recover, my cock hardening. Emma and Lucy both leant over me, their mouths and lips soon making my cock as big and as hard as they wanted it to be.

Lucy straddled me, but I pulled her tight to me and rolled over, taking her with me. I knelt over her, holding her arms out above her head, my cock hanging down towards her pussy. I moved slightly, rubbing my cock on her pussy. I dropped my hips, and ground my hard cock down onto her pussy and clit. I nudged the tip of my cock between her wet lips.

Beside me, Emma spoke.

"Fuck her," she croaked, her voice husky, her eyes full of lust.

I pushed forward harder and drove my cock into Lucy. She cried out as half my cock disappeared inside her. Moaning, she wrapped her long legs around me, pulling me to her, her body crying out for more. I eased my cock in deeper, her pussy tight despite Mark attentions earlier. My balls were soon resting against her bum, my cock buried as deep as it would go. Pulling back, I started to fuck her slowly, and then faster, harder.

Beside us, Mark was now on his back, Emma riding his cock, his hands grasping at her breasts. I twisted and leant over to kiss her, my cock inside her sister, my hands reaching out to both of them. I turned back to Lucy, reaching for her pert breast. Dipping my head, I licked her hard nipples, tasting them for the first time. I ran my tongue around her tight, puckered aureoles, before drawing her nipples, her breasts, into my mouth.

She held my head, arching her back to push herself onto me, eager to be licked and sucked and kissed, her hips moving with mine as I buried my cock deep inside her with every thrust, her pussy hot and wet and tight around me, moulded around every ridge, every contour, of my cock.

The bed shook as we fucked frantically, as Emma and Mark fucked beside us. Glancing across, I watched Emma's breasts swaying deliciously as she leant over Mark, as his cock ploughed into her. Seeing my glance, Lucy reached over for her sister's breasts, the hard nipples pressing into the palms of her hands.

I don't know who came first, but once it started we all seemed to cum together. Lucy cried out as her climax rushed through her. As I came, she licked and kissed my nipples, biting them hard as my cum erupted into her. Emma and Mark clung together, moaning loudly, before we held each other as our bodies calmed down.

The next morning I woke up alone in my own room. At first I thought I must have been dreaming, until I felt how sore my nipple was from where Lucy had bitten it. Reaching for my cock, I could feel the remnants of dried cum on me, and I knew it was real. I lay for a few moments, thinking about what had happened, knowing how wrong it was. But still I knew that I wanted more, much more.

I got up and opened the curtains, realising for the first time how late it was. I stood naked in the window watching people scurrying around, putting up canopies and laying out tables and chairs ready for the party tonight.

I went through to the bathroom and had a long shower, the warm water going a long way towards waking me up. I got dried and dressed quickly, pulling on my usual shorts and tee shirt before heading downstairs.

I took the stairs slowly, suddenly nervous. What would I say to Emma and Lucy? What about Mark? And Jack and Mum? Would they suspect anything? About the others? About me? And what about my disappearing act yesterday?

But I needn't have worried. While they were all in the kitchen, and I got a bright "Good morning" from them all, they were all too pre-occupied with the party, or with the helpers that had arrived, or in grabbing some coffee and toast, to worry about me. This helped for a bit, but I knew that sooner or later things would calm down, or I would find myself alone with someone.

I put off the problem for a bit by pouring a big mug of coffee from the pot that seemed to be permanently on the go, and wandering out to the shower area by the pool. It actually seemed quite calm there, probably because it wasn't being used for the party. I settled down on a sun bed with my feet up, and sipped at the hot coffee. But looking around at the showers and Jacuzzi, I was soon thinking about what I'd seen in here the day before.

My mind was full of Emma, of Lucy. Of them naked, of them together. Of them in the shower kissing and caressing. Of, Mark joining them, his hard cock in front of him. Of Emma sucking him, her breasts hanging firmly beneath her body. Of her pussy peeping out at me just before he drove his cock into her.

I shook my head, trying to drive away these thoughts, and more of last night, as my cock reared up inside my thin shorts.

"Penny for them?"

I nearly spilt my coffee as I sat up, desperately trying to hide the bulge in my shorts as Mum came and sat down beside me. She looked so young, far younger than her 45 years. And so beautiful. She was dressed in a loose blouse and shorts that clung to her just enough in all the right places, to show off how good she looked. My shorts suddenly felt even more uncomfortable.

We chatted about the party, and then Mum asked if I would go into town to get a few things that she'd forgotten. I was more than happy to get away. I finished my coffee quickly, and was soon on my way. By the time I got back, it was time for a late lunch. Everything seemed calmer. A lot of people had gone, although I quickly gathered that the caterers would be arriving soon. We all had lunch together.

Everything seemed surreal, so normal, and I began to think that my mind must have been playing tricks on me after all. After lunch, I went upstairs to keep out of the way for an hour. I sat on the bed, trying to get my head around what had happened. I shut my eyes for a few moments, and the next thing I knew it was late afternoon. I rubbed my eyes, and then quickly went downstairs.

There were people rushing about everywhere outside, but in the house it seemed quite calm. I found Mum looking very flustered in the kitchen. I asked if I could help. She gave me a brilliant smile and pointed at some plates of food that needed to be put out. I picked up two, but she slipped past me and balanced some more on my arms to speed things up. I staggered through to the dining room, where the table was already full. Carefully balancing the plates, I started to make room for more.

I didn't even hear the door open or close behind her. The first I knew of her being there was when I sensed, and then felt, her close behind me. Before I could move, I felt her breasts hot through my tee shirt, her pussy hot against my thigh, her hand trailing up the back of my thigh and into the loose leg of my shorts as I stood leaning over the table, the plates still balanced.

I froze like that, leaning over the table, not wanting to move, as Emma slipped her hand into my underwear and cupped my balls. I felt my skin tightening as she caressed and squeezed them, my cock growing, hardening, rapidly. I sighed deeply as she moved behind me, her lips hot on my back even through my shirt as her hand reached further between my legs and up onto my cock.

As she pulled my skin back, intense pleasure shot thorough me. She pressed her body hard against my back as I stood still, as she touched and played with me. Dropping to her knees, she dragged my clothes down, leaving my ass naked. She reached around me for my cock. Glancing down, I saw my cock sticking out rigidly in front of me, her small hand wrapped around my throbbing shaft, her red painted finger nails stark against my paler flesh.

I felt Emma rest her other hand on my hip, and then her tongue sliding between my cheeks, probing and teasing. I groaned, and leant further forward as her hand stroked up and down by thick cock, as her tongue and fingers explored. With a clatter, I dropped the remaining plates on the table. I spun around, my cock slapping against Emma's cheek as I faced her.

"I want you," she mouthed, before pushing my cock flat to my belly and licking up my length.

She started deep down, under my balls, her tongue poking at me before sliding upwards, flicking across each of my testicles, and then slipping wetly up my shaft. She probed at the veins of my cock, at the thick ridge along the underside, as she worked her way upwards.

As she licked towards the head, she pulled my skin back so that as she reached the top she could run her tongue along the sensitive ridge between my cock head and the shaft, before taking me into her hot, wet mouth.

I groaned loudly as she sucked on me, as my entire body was flooded with pleasure, with desire, with lust. I pulled my step sister to her feet. For a moment I looked at her, at her beautiful face, at her gorgeous young body.

I guess that she had been getting ready when she'd seen me come in here, as all she was wearing was a terry robe. The belt had come loose, so that the gown was now gaping open. As I looked down, I could see the deep cleavage between her breasts, and a hint of her rock hard nipples. I could see her tanned belly, and the tuft of hair above her pussy. Easing her away from me a little, I could see her wet pussy nestled between her damp thighs.

I groaned as she shrugged the robe off. I watched as it dropped to the floor, as she stood naked in front of me, her breasts pushed out to me. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, our lips, our bodies, crushed together. We broke our kiss after a few long seconds. I dragged my shirt over my head, while Emma pushed my shorts the rest of the way down my legs.

I kissed her hard again, our tongues in each others mouths as I reached between us for her pussy, feeling the heat, the wetness of her. She gasped against my mouth as I thrust one, and then two, fingers deep inside her. Emma's pussy gripped my fingers as they plunged into her, as she squeezed around me.

Ignoring the appalling risk of us getting caught, I spun her around so that she was facing the table. She pushed her ass out towards me, looking at me over her shoulder, that wanton grin on her face, as I drove my cock into her pussy. She cried out, grabbing the edge of the table to brace herself as I drove my cock into her. With every thrust, the plates on the table clattered together.

I pulled out of her, my cock slick with her juices. She grabbed my cock and pulled me across the room. As she turned, I grabbed her hips and perched her cute ass on the edge of a side unit. She pulled her legs up, exposing her glistening pussy, her hard little clit, her juices already running down onto her ass.

As I stepped between her knees, she pulled me to her and a second later I was buried deep inside her again. She gripped my hips with her thighs as I pumped into her, our mouths locked together, her breasts squashed against me, our bodies on fire.

She cried out as she came, her sounds muffled against my mouth. I drove my cock into her, holding still as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her, her pussy gripping my hard, throbbing cock. She buried her head in my shoulder, biting me to soften her moans.

As her pussy released my cock, I began to pump into her again, long deliberate strokes that sent my cock as deep inside her as I could reach. Her juices squelched from her, running down my balls and her bum and onto the furniture as I fucked her harder. She leant back, her erect nipples pointing up at me. I held her hips and drove into her as hard and as fast as I could.

With a yell I came, my cum gushing into Emma in thick spurts. I sucked on her nipples, feeding on her, sucking them deep into my mouth. I held her tight, our bodies joined as one, neither of us ready for this to end.

With start, we both heard the noises from outside the door. I pulled out of her, my cum running from her. I grabbed her robe and passed it to her. As Emma pulled it on, I got dressed in record time, both of us forgetting about the juices now smeared across the furniture where we had been. I kissed her again, separating just as the door opened.

"Okay then," Emma said hurriedly, making no to sense to anyone as she walked past Mum.

I could sense my face reddening, so I turned away, moving some plates around on the table as Mum walked past the side unit, then alongside me. She leant over the table, and suddenly I was very aware of her.

"Don't just stand there," she told me with a smile, "there's plenty more to be brought in."

I couldn't escape fast enough.

The next hour was manic as the final preparations for the party were made. After that, I went to my room for a quick shower and to get changed. As I stood in the shower, I thought of Emma, of us together. My cock rose as I thought of her close to me, her body pressed to mine, my cock ......

I shook my head and reached for the cold tap, flinching as the hot water turned cold almost instantly. I got dried and dressed quickly, pushing Emma to the back of my mind the best I could. By the time I got downstairs, the first guests were already arriving. Mum had gone out of her way to invite some people I knew, and so the next few hours flew by.

Every time I saw Emma I thought of earlier, especially when she appeared next to me as I was getting some food from the table where it had started. She gave me such a wicked smile, I couldn't help myself and my cock began to harden.

She looked stunning in a crimson silk dress that showed off just enough of her gorgeous cleavage, and which plunged down her back. She was getting a lot of attention, but somehow I knew that she would ignore all of it. Lucy looked just as good in an emerald green mini dress that clung to her slender frame, showing off her long legs and delightful body to perfection. But in a way, it was Mum who was getting the most attention. She did look lovely, and years younger than the 45 we were celebrating.

After a few hours, the party began to drag a little as they so often do when you only know a few people. I decided to take a rest from the constant small talk, and went through to the kitchen and found a half empty bottle of wine. Grabbing that and a glass, I went out to the shower area by the pool through the door I'd seen Mark appear from the day before. I smiled at the memory as I walked across to the sun beds scattered along one side.

I put the wine down on a ledge along that wall. I jumped up to perch on the same ledge, my feet resting on the end of a sun bed. I closed my eyes, and rested my head back against the cool bricks behind me. I reached carefully for my wine glass, and sipped the cool drink gratefully. It was so quiet, the music, the sounds of the party, seeming quite distant.

I don't know how long I was there before I heard her speak.

"You look so peaceful."

I opened my eyes. It was Lucy, her voice low, her eyes bright in the subdued lighting. I smiled at her, my face freezing open mouthed as she reached for the thin straps of her dress and shrugged them off her shoulders.

"I hear that you and my big sister have been playing without me," she told me as her dress slid sensually down her body and fell into a shimmering pool around her feet.

She was topless, her pert breasts glowing, her nipples like small pebbles. She bent down and picked up her dress before casually dropping it onto the end of the sun bed and kicking her shoes off. All she was wearing was a tiny thong, her ass naked as she knelt in front of me, my legs each side of her.

She put her hands on my thighs. They felt like they were burning me through my trousers as she leant forward and kissed me softly on the mouth, her tongue licking slowly along my lips. She kissed me again, and then – before I could react properly – began to kiss my chest where the top few buttons of my shirt gaped open. She licked and nipped me with her sharp little teeth, before easing back to give herself room to undo my trousers.

The buttons came undone quickly, but then Lucy slowed down, easing my zip down slowly as she looked up at me. I gasped as she pulled my trousers open, and dragged my cock out into the open. She dipped her head, her eyes still on mine, and ran the tip of her tongue over my cock head, licking away my pre cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..........." she murmured as she tasted me.

And then she swallowed half of my cock into her mouth. I groaned as she sucked me hard, and then slipped her lips back to the tip. I could see the smears of her red lipstick along my shaft as she licked all around the head. And then she did it again, her wet lips slithering down my shaft as she sucked me deep into her mouth, her tongue slipping and sliding all over me, her head bobbing up and down.

She reached under my thick shaft for my heavy balls. She cupped them as she sucked on me, as her fingers wandered briefly to probe at my bum. She licked down my cock and onto my balls, sucking one, and then the other, into her mouth, sending more waves of pleasure through me.

I held her head as she sucked my cock again, my hips rocking as I fucked her mouth, as her lips slid wetly along my shaft, her small hand wanking me at the same time. I held her tight, fucking her mouth harder and faster, the room echoing to my moans, to the wet slurping of her mouth on me.

I wanted her, I wanted her hot body, but I couldn't stop. I knew I would cum, and I tried to pull away, but she held me tight, sucking on me harder until my cum began to flood into her mouth. I tensed as my balls tightened, sending my cum deep into her. Lucy gagged a little as I held her. I eased away a fraction so that she could move. She sucked me, more softly now, and squeezed my shaft, taking all I could give her into her hot mouth.

She knelt back up and I kissed her, tasting my cum in her mouth as our tongues played against each other. I reached for her breasts, caressing them, enjoying her moans as I touched her, as I eased her backwards and began to kiss and lick and suck her taut breasts, her rock hard nipples.

Moving carefully on the sun bed, Lucy knelt up and leaned against the ledge where only moments before I had been sat. Her slender back was arched, her breasts swaying forward, her ass just perfect.