Mum’s Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved behind her and kissed each cheek. I pulled them gently apart, and eased her thong to one side so that I could tease her tight little hole. She moaned as I licked her ass, before poking at her with the tip of my tongue, as I pulled her cheeks further apart. I ran my tongue along the tight crack between her cheeks as I tugged her thong down her beautiful thighs.

I dragged them down her legs and off over her high heeled sandals, and then sat back on my heels to watch as she eased her legs apart, and her naked, pouting pussy came into view. I could see the dampness of her juices on her thighs, and the wetness on her clit and pussy. I reached forward and rubbed her gently. She arched her back again as I slid closer and kissed her bum before licking slowly downwards onto her pussy lips.

I slipped my tongue between them, licking and sucking on her. I sucked each of her fleshy lips into my mouth, one at a time and then both together, pulling gently on them with my teeth, her sweet juices pouring into my mouth. I rubbed her clit with the tip of my finger as I clamped my mouth over her pussy and sucked on her, my tongue fucking her tight hole

I reached up and caressed her bum with my other hand, running my finger nail over the tiny ridges of flesh at her puckered hole, sending tingles of pleasure up and down her spine. I sucked and licked and kissed, softly and then harder, nibbling on her pussy lips, my fingers and hands reaching for her ass, her breasts, her nipples, her clit.

She rocked her body, pushing back hard onto my mouth, her moans getting louder and louder as her orgasm built deep inside her. I felt her hand on her clit, rubbing herself hard as I pushed the tip of my finger rhythmically in to her bum. She cried out as she came, as her climax crashed through her body. I sucked her juices from her, drinking them down, holding her to me as we both enjoyed her pleasure.

I held her, naked in my arms, kissing her, both us wanting more, our hands straying all over each others body. But then we woke up to the risk of getting caught. For the second time that day I found myself getting dressed hurriedly.

Lucky kissed me again, slowly, erotically, and then pushed something into my hand before disappearing into the house. Looking down, I laughed when I saw her thong in my hand. I pushed the tiny scrap of lacy material into my pocket, promising myself that I would return them personally. I sat for a few minutes before finishing my wine and rejoining the party.

By the time I got back indoors, the party was starting to wind down. An hour later, the last guest was gone, and not long after that the helpers from the catering company had left us on our own. Sitting around with Mum and Jack, and Mark, Emma and Lucy suddenly made me feel a bit self conscious, or perhaps guilty, each of them reminding me of what had happened over the last day or so, and over the last few hours.

I tried to act normally, but could feel Mum looking at me. I couldn't help thinking of the risks I'd taken, of the close escape with Emma. Had Mum seen something? Or guessed? My face glowed at the thought. Feeling uncomfortable, I announced that I was off to bed, and made my way upstairs.

Once in my own room, I put on the bedside lights and lay on the bed, wide awake and restless. I sat back up and started to take off my shoes and socks. Standing up, I walked around as I undid my shirt, and then my trousers and underwear. I had just finished putting my trousers away, standing naked apart from my open shirt, when the door eased open. I saw it straight away. Emma? Lucy? Both of them?

My cock started to rise at the very thought of them, and by the time Emma stepped into the room a second later, I was already semi hard, my heavy cock starting to sway in front of me. She still had her crimson party dress on, although she had now let her long, black hair down so that it hung loosely around her shoulders and down her back. She stopped just inside the room, and reached out to push the door closed behind her.

"Is that for me?" she enquired, her voice husky, her eyes roaming over my body before settling on my cock.

We fell into each others arms easily. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed, our lips crushed together as I ran my hands over her naked back, reaching lower to squeeze each of her firm cheeks as her tongue explored my mouth. She pressed her pussy to me, only the flimsy silk of her dress separating us, her breasts squashed against my chest.

I stepped back from her, gasping from our kiss, and looked at her. She really was stunning, her whole body seeming to glow. I reached out and slipped the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. They slid down her arms a little and then stopped, her dress caught by the swell of her large breasts.

After a moment's hesitation, gravity took over and her dress slithered sensually down her glorious body, slowly at first, then faster, catching briefly on her hips before slipping down her legs until it was just a crimson pool around her feet. Her breasts had appeared first, large and firm, and then her nipples, hard and begging to be sucked. Her flat, shapely tummy was next, followed by her hips and pussy, and then her incredible legs.

I groaned out loud as I looked at her. Her smile was delicious, her eyes on my cock, as I looked at her breasts, her pussy, her whole sexy body. I kissed her briefly on the mouth and then dropped to my knees. I licked across one nipple, cupping her other breast in my hand. I nibbled and kissed and teased her, drawing out her nipple even further.

I kissed down her tummy, licking her cute little belly button, as I stroked my hands up and down her cheeks, squeezing them, feeling the tight gap between them. I kissed softly down to her mound, smelling her wetness as I got closer to her pussy. She moaned and pushed her hips forward, holding my head as I licked slowly over clit, swirling my tongue around her hard nub of flesh, teasing her with my tongue before slipping lower.

I licked and sucked on her, just as I'd licked and sucked on her little sister only a few hours earlier. I slid one hand back up her body, reaching for her breasts and nipples again as I teased her puckered hole with my other hand, my mouth clamped onto her pussy and clit as she ground herself against me. She held my head to her, pushing her hips forward to rub her wetness against my mouth, my nose rubbing on her clit, her juices pouring from her.

At first I wasn't aware of anyone else in the room, until I felt another hand on Emma's breast. I thought that it must be her own, until I realised that hers were both still on my head, holding me to her. I eased away from her a little and glanced up. There were other hands, a woman's hands, caressing her breasts.

I moved my hand away and watched while Emma's breasts were caressed and fondled, her nipples pulled and teased. I felt hot flesh against my hand on Emma's bum, and then saw the dress on the floor behind her. I moaned at the thought of sharing my two sisters again.

I plunged my tongue back inside Emma's hot and willing pussy, my cock rigid between my legs at the thought of the three of us. She came seconds later, crying out loudly as her orgasm flooded her body with intense pleasure, her juices running onto my chin as I sucked on her eagerly.

I lapped at her softly, my cock needing attention. But something was troubling me. The hands, the colour of the dress on the floor. Something wasn't quite right. I looked up just as Emma twisted her head around and kissed the woman behind her. As they broke their passionate kiss, Mum looked down at me.

At first I couldn't take it in, even when I saw her distinctive hair, her face. And then I saw her wonderful body as she stepped out from behind Emma. I stared at her full breasts, at her wide aureoles, at the prominent tips of her nipples. I took in her flat belly, the short pubic hair that barely disguised the wetness, the pouting lips, behind it.

She knelt in front of me, reaching for my cock. She stroked me lovingly, her hand cool on my hot skin as she moved up and down my shaft. She leant forward and kissed me. At first I was frozen to the spot, but as she kissed me I automatically reached for her breasts, and then my lust, my need, took over.

I pulled her to me, kissing her hard, sucking her nimble tongue into my mouth. Emma was beside us, reaching for me, and then for Mum. Our hands were everywhere, touching, feeling, caressing, our lips and mouths licking, kissing, sucking.

I stood up, my cock bouncing freely, and pulled Mum to her feet. We stumbled to the bed, our lips locked together, our tongues thrusting into each others mouths. Mum fell onto the bed, her breasts bouncing wonderfully. She drew her legs up, exposing her fleshy clit, her pussy, her bum, to me. I fell onto the bed between her legs and kissed her pussy, sucking on her hungrily, drawing her juices from her, my tongue deep inside her.

She sighed deeply, her hips bouncing off the bed to meet my tongue. But I'd already moved, leaning over her to kiss her breasts, my heavy cock hanging down to rub against her pussy. I kissed her mouth, and then felt Emma's hand on me, guiding me into Mum's wet body.

"Fuck me," Mum whispered, "Fuck me, son."

I groaned at her words, and drove my cock into her with one deep thrust. I knew that it was wrong, but it felt so very right as I fucked her hard, pumping my rock hard cock into her frantically. She wrapped her legs around me, her heels digging into my back as I fucked her, her breasts bouncing wildly with every powerful thrust, my cock reaching deep into her hot, wanton body.

She threw her arms back over her head, her breasts still bouncing softly with the pounding of my cock, her back arched, her belly taut. I reached for her, running my hands over her belly and breasts as I pumped into her. I rubbed her nipples, listening to her cry out as her pussy stretched around my thick cock, as my balls slapped against her bum.

Emma pulled my head around towards her and kissed me breathlessly, her face, her breasts flushed with excitement as what she was watching, her tongue reaching deep into my mouth. She pulled away, leaving me gasping, and leant over Mum. She kissed her hard as well, their lips crushed together at first, and then slightly apart so that I could see their tongues exploring gently.

I reached over to Emma, touching her wet pussy. She pushed back onto my hand as she knelt beside us, eager for my fingers, for something, inside her. Mum reached out as well, reached out to Emma to caress her breasts as they hung down firmly from her sexy young body.

The room was full of sex – of the sounds, of the smells, of the three of us as I drove my cock relentlessly into my Mum, as I fingered my sister, as my Mum and my sister kissed and touched each other.

With a roar I came, my cum gushing into Mum in a thick torrent. She let out a long, drawn out cry as I buried my cock deep inside her, her climax erupting inside her body, reaching every part of her. I slumped against Mum, kissing her softly, wanting her close, Emma momentarily forgotten. Eventually, I rolled away from Mum, my cock still almost hard with my excitement.

As soon as I was on my back, Emma straddled me, wanting, needing, my cock inside her. Knowing that Mum was beside me, watching us, was enough to make my cock rear up again. I reached for Emma's tender young breasts, feeling their shape, their firmness, in my hands as she bounced up and down on my cock, as she allowed the head pop out of her body before dropping back onto my hard length with all her weight.

She came almost straightaway, her juices running down my cock as she let out a loud cry of animal pleasure. As her climax subsided, she pulled me out of her pussy and wanked me, watching open mouthed when minutes later my cum shot upwards out of my cock, watching with Mum as my cum splattered onto each of them, as it seemed to spray everywhere, as Emma continued to wank me wildly.

After that, we held each other, not speaking, perhaps not sure of what to say.

I came too a bit later. Mum had gone, but Emma was still curled up next to me. I thought about Mum, which led to thoughts of her and Emma. I was sure that this wasn't the first time they'd had fun together. With a pang of jealousy, I thought of Mark. And of Jack. And of Lucy. Where was Lucy?

Even as I thought this, wondering where the others had been while Mum had been with Emma and me, the bedroom door opened silently. Moments later, Lucy was sliding into bed beside me. She must have seen the unasked question on my face.

"Both of them," she whispered, her mouth inches from mine, her hand already stroking my hardening cock.

It seemed like only seconds later that I was kneeling over her, sliding my cock into her, feeling the cum that was already inside her around my cock. We fucked quickly, wantonly, wanting only to cum. Lucy cried out as my cock filled her tight pussy, as her flesh was moulded to mine with every thrust, as her hips pushed up to meet me. She cried out even more loudly as she came, a flush rising up her chest ad her climax rushed through her.

Beside us, Emma watched as I filled her sister with my cum, my balls aching as they sent my remaining cream deep inside Lucy's hot pussy. I rolled off her, my cock wet and limp, my body exhausted at last.

"What about me," Emma whispered.

And so Lucy I moved each side her, to use our hands and mouths on her body, inside her body, until she was satisfied as well. Only then did we sleep again, the three of us close together.

It must have been mid morning when I eventually woke up. At first I thought it was the sun light streaming through the window that had woken me, but then I realised that it had been the door being opened and then closed. Mark was stood at the end of the bed looking at the three of us, his cock already forming a bulge in the front of his baggy shorts as he took in his sister's nakedness.

He came and sat on the bed beside me, and we chatted about the party, Marks eyes travelling over my naked body, over my cock, over his sister's. Beside us, Emma stirred. We watched as she stretched briefly, her naked body looking absolutely gorgeous, before she rolled onto her side, her ass towards us, and cuddled up to her sleeping sister.

I looked back at Mark, who had been watching Emma as well. I looked down at his shorts, at the more than obvious bulge. He stood up and pulled his shorts off, his cock springing free. He was long and hard, his curved shaft pointing at me, the tip red and shiny, his balls full and heavy. I felt my own cock stiffening. I'd never touched another man's cock before, but suddenly it felt right.

Before I could move, Mark was kneeling on the bed beside me. He reached for my cock. His hand felt rough on me, his grip strong. He looked at me as he stroked along my length, watching closely as my skin slid back and forth before dipping his head and taking the tip into his mouth.

I gasped as he sucked on me hard, as he moved on the bed to bring his cock closer to me. I knew what he wanted, what I wanted. Tentatively, I reached out, amazed at how hot, how strong, how different, his cock felt. He pushed relentlessly closer to me, making it clear what he wanted. Seconds later I felt his cock against my lips. I sucked and licked at him, not sure what to do, but knowing what I liked.

Beside us, Emma and Lucy were stirring, waking up to the sight of their brothers sucking each others cocks, of us holding each others balls. They didn't seem surprised, and only minutes later were kissing and exploring each other, gradually moving around until their mouths were licking and sucking on each others pussies.

Mark's cock was hot in my mouth, the taste of his pre cum on my tongue. I was jerking my hips, fucking his mouth, his teeth grating along my shaft as I pushed as deep into him as he would allow. I could feel the cum rising in my balls, and could sense that he was close as well from his ever increasing moans of pleasure.

But before we could cum, Emma and Lucy were next to us, their faces wet from each others juices, pulling us apart. Emma cuddled up to me, pressing her soft naked body against mine as Lucy stroked my cock. Emma reached for me, sharing me with Lucy, their hands on my balls and cock.

Mark watched for a few minutes, holding his hard cock, before joining us. He moved behind Lucy, holding her to him, his cock nestled between her cheeks. She rolled over into his arms, reaching up to kiss him, their tongues exploring.

Emma slid easily on top of me, my now hard cock caught between us. She pressed down on me as we kissed, her pubic mound hard onto my rigid cock, her big, soft breasts squashed delightfully between us. I held her hips and lifted her slightly, easing my thick cock into her, plunging deep as she pressed her hips down to meet me.

I heard loud slurping noises from next me, telling me what Lucy was doing to Mark, that she was sucking on his cock. I kissed Emma, our tongues and lips everywhere, her hips pushing down harder and harder as she fought to meet and match my ever-deeper thrusts into the depths of her body.

I sensed Mark moving, and then saw him kneel behind Emma. I stopped thrusting in amazement as I felt his cock touch mine, as Emma froze. He pushed a little gingerly against Emma, his cock on top of mine. As he pressed harder, Emma cried out as her pussy opened up for him, as his cock slid inside her alongside mine.

As we gradually built up a rhythm, Lucy moved to kneel at my head. I reached up to slip a finger inside her, to rub her clit, just as Emma reached for her breasts, sucking on her rock hard nipples.

The room was quiet apart from our soft moans, some of them muffled by our bodies. Emma rocked her body, Lucy's nipples clamped in her mouth as Mark and I fucked her. After many minutes, Mark pulled his cock out of Emma, her pussy immediately wrapping itself tighter around me.

But then I felt Mark again, this time pushing into her gorgeous ass. Emma almost screamed as he entered her, and then began to moan loudly as we fucked her two holes, our cocks so very nearly touching.

I plunged my fingers into Lucy, finger fucking her as she rubbed her clit so rapidly her fingers became a blur, Emma sucking on her breasts, on her nipples.

This time our cries must have echoed around the whole house as we came. Our orgasms built slowly in each of us, in all of us, before exploding. My balls felt on fire as I came, my cum pouring into Emma's pussy, where I could feel Mark throbbing alongside me. Lucy's body was flushed red, her hands entwined in Emma's hair, holding her on her breasts, my hand wrapped around her pussy mound, my fingers inside her as her pussy twitched around me.

Emma's hot, damp body was slumped against me, her heavy breasts on my chest, her mouth still on Lucy's body. Mark was partially collapsed on top of us, pressing Emma to me, his cock still embedded in her ass.

It seemed ages before we separated, but eventually we did, holding each other, the room quiet apart from our harsh breathing. It was Lucy who spoke first, looking at each of us.

"I want what Emma's just had," she told us, a look of sheer lust on her face.

So once we had got our energy back, that's exactly what we did, except that this time I knelt behind her, watching as my cock disappeared inside her hot pussy alongside Marks, before I eased it into her amazingly tight ass.

After that we lay on the bed for a while, content in our nakedness, content to chat quietly until we heard Mum calling us down for something to eat. I went through to the shower while the other's dashed back to their own rooms, grabbing their clothes as they went.

I had a long, hot shower, a sense of sadness coming over me. Although I had booked two weeks holiday from work, I was only due to stay with Mum and Jack until today, before heading up the coast. After getting dressed, I put my bag on the bed ready to be packed, and trudged downstairs.