Mum’s Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the last one into the kitchen. The others were already sat around the table. Only Jack was dressed. Mark had just pulled his shorts back on, while Mum and the girls were just in their dressing gowns.

As soon as she saw me, Mum put down her glass of juice and came across to me. She looked stunning, her silky gown only tied loosely around her waist. As she reached up to drape her arms around my neck, it came open. She was naked beneath, her breasts hot against me as she pressed her mouth to mine.

The others all watched as she kissed me. Not a quick peck like a son might expect from his Mum, but a long, lingering, sensual kiss, her hips pressing her pussy to my cock as our tongues explored. She spoke as we broke our kiss, her mouth only inches from mine, her eyes on mine, her voice husky.

"You will stay for longer, won't you, she asked, before adding, "After all, we're all having such fun."

"I'd love to," I told her, a grin on my face and a huge bulge in my shorts.

Well, wouldn't you??