All Comments on 'My Harem Complete Again'

by glossophile

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Maid of Honour

Thank you, Marla, for inviting me to be your Maid of Honour at Jacob's castration. I feel so flattered that you'd ask me to join you in this joyous celebration!

You and I both know very well that the procedure is relatively quick and intensely painful: the castrator knows exactly what she's doing.

What matters most is the night before, Jacob nicely tied down, knowing it's coming, but not what to expect. Giving him a double-dose of extended release Viagra, and holding his hand while reminiscing about you.

And after the castration, offering Jacob the bouquet of flowers I brought him, kissing you softly whilst whispering how proud I am of what you've accomplished with Jacob in such a short period of time!

May you too one day be my Maid of Honour at my husband's castration....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Maid of Honour" ???

OMG, that is so H-O-T!

Can you imagine the sequel?

OMG, her best friend invited to be the maid of honour [sic] at the husband's castration!

Your readers sure are a great source of ideas and inspiration... and fountain of joy for when I pleasure myself long after my husband has [finally] rolled off me and fallen asleep.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... I too would like to be a "bridesmaid" at your own castration!

Five stars to Marla, five to glossophile, and five to your anonymous commentator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Excellent as usual!

glossophileglossophilealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks from the author.

Your positive feedback is much appreciated. And instead of your fingers your pleasure should come from the tongue of a slave who knows he must serve you properly lest he too find himself strapped to the table.

grabliggrabligalmost 6 years ago

Brilliant! Thank you so much again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Magnificent

I just want to tune in and say this has been one of the greatest stories I've read on Literotica, even if I'm not really into scat or urine, but there are so preciously few older woman with harem of young slaves BDSM stories, and you churned out a pretty much perfect one. I sincerely hope you will make more stories.

embistelembistelover 2 years ago

Many of "Femdom story" don't say about real femdom. cuckolding is A beta wonan just find another alpha male and just insult betamale. This story say about alpha girl really love the beta male

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous