My Harem Complete Again

Story Info
Mistress ensnares a new slave to complete her man harem.
25.6k words
4.31
25.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob

My divorce had been a painful one, my wife of just one year who I had married right out of college leaving me for another man who she preferred as being more "macho". She said I was too "sensitive" and not the "take charge" dominant kind of guy she really wanted. It left me lonely and hurting at the age of twenty-three, looking for love. Like so many in these times I turned to online dating. I settled on a website for those who had lost spouses or lovers through divorce, break-up or bereavement.

I wasn't ashamed of the kind of man I was and am and I created my profile accordingly, portraying myself as gentle and sensitive and as an unselfish and caring lover. And, if I do say so myself, I'm not hard to look at, taller than average, trim and fit, dark hair, deep blue eyes and not unhandsome.

I put myself out there and waited. There were a few hits on my profile early on and some brief flirtations I initiated myself, but I found the women shallow and superficial.

Then one day Marla dropped out of cyberspace and into my life. She was 15 years my senior but somehow, we clicked. She had short reddish-brown hair, big deep green eyes, and was a bit full of figure according to her profile. Her face was strong featured, not attractive in the conventional sense but her full, sensuous lips, strong chin, those eyes and her proud, "this is me, take it or leave it" expression intrigued me. And, as it happened she lived nearby, though she didn't tell me where.

We began to communicate. She was opinionated and strong willed, but I liked that, and she was also very smart and funny. I checked out feedback on her from other male users of the site and they labeled her "bitch" and "ballbuster." Beneath her tough exterior there seemed to be a very sensitive and vulnerable person, not unlike myself. She had been widowed several years ago, the husband she loved dearly killed by a drunken driver. Finally, she had healed enough to look for love again.

I took to fantasizing about her, visualizing her naked body and making love to it. But I felt a bit intimidated by her and was afraid to propose meeting in person. True to form it was she who proposed it.

We arranged a meeting at a restaurant we both knew. I would sit in a corner table waiting for her at seven o'clock on a Friday evening in July. I took an Uber to the restaurant. The day had been hot, and I wore shorts, golf shirt and sandals. The early evening air was still sultry.

My table was by a window with a view of the entrance. A nondescript car drove up, apparently another Uber and she emerged from it and walked toward the door. She was dressed for the heat as well, tight red tank top, khaki shorts, sandals. I could see she was on the tall side, indeed full of figure, but in a shapely, voluptuous way. I lost sight of her as she entered the foyer, but she came through it, looked in my direction, saw me, and smiled as she approached.

Her stride was firm and purposeful, graceful, hinting at athleticism. She held her head high, shoulders back, making her big firm breasts jut out. They jiggled slightly as she walked, suggesting she wore no bra. Her waist narrowed pleasingly, and her hips swelled to lovely curvature. Strong, hefty thighs tapered to slim muscular calves. The pictures on the website had not done her face justice and had, above all, not caught the glimmering highlights in her hair or the sparkle in her eyes.

She drew near and my guess at her being braless was confirmed by her nipples showing bold and protuberant from the chill of the air conditioning. I was smitten. She held out her hand in greeting. I took it, trying hard to conceal my trembling. And, my cock swelled in my shorts and would not subside.

"Hello, I'm Marla."

"I'm Jake, so happy to meet you at last!"

I ordered drinks, double strong margaritas at her behest, and we fell to small talk first. After the second marg the alcohol and our empty stomachs combined to loosen us up and there was much double entendre and then some outright raunchy talk. She playfully urged me to brag up my sexual prowess and size, but I demurred for the most part, preferring to be honest.

"You would find out soon enough I'm just average." I laughed. "What I can't do with my cock I have to make up for with my tongue."

Indeed, one of the few things about me my wife had continued to like was my skills at cunnilingus. She would force me to perform it for her but once I had satisfied her she would push me away with scorn and call me a perverted wimp. Marla looked at me pointedly with a gleam in her eyes.

"I expect head, insist upon it in fact. As for your cock, the lack of size is not disqualifying. I have a way of getting what I want from a man regardless."

Her bold assertiveness took me back and I changed the subject by suggesting we order dinner. She took charge and ordered two bone-in ribeyes, rare, without consulting me and two more margs, this time triple strong.

The steak and potatoes helped take the edge off the effect of the drinks but still we were both pretty lit by the time we finished. She took out her phone and summoned an Uber, again without consulting me. She took my hand and all but pulled me to my feet to follow her to the exit. On the way to the door it was all I could do to conceal the bulge in my shorts. She looked back at me, then down, saw it and giggled. We waited out front for the few minutes it took for the car to arrive. She stood in front of me, facing away with her shapely behind against my groin, both concealing and aggravating my arousal. It was clear we were going to her place.

On the drive she pressed me backward and lay on top of me, shamelessly making out, invading my mouth with her tongue. The car stopped at our destination and I had no clue where it was. She lay on top of me, pinning me down and took a garage door remote from her pocket. She pushed to button and told the driver to pull inside. We got out of the car, the driver backed out, the garage door came down and I knew not where I was.

It was a small condo. We went in and she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. Our minimal clothing was on the floor in seconds and she threw her arms around me and assaulted my mouth with a deep and ravenous kiss, taking me with her tongue. Naked, she was the embodiment of luscious, curvy womanhood. My hands traced her curves, marveling at her silken, creamy skin.

Hanging on to me tight, she toppled backward onto the bed, taking me with her. Pressing down on my shoulders with her hands she directed me lower and I kissed and sucked her nipples until they hardened and wrinkled, then yielded to her pushing me yet lower. I began kissing my way slowly down over her belly, but she grew impatient and shoved me down all the way to her thick luxuriant bush. I nuzzled into it briefly, catching a whiff of her perfume and the she put her feet on my shoulders and then on my head to force it down between her thighs.

My senses were assailed by the scent and taste of woman unwashed and unashamed after a long hot summer day, sweat, piss salt, feral musk of female lust. Dizzied, drunkened, I fell under her spell. Rolling her hips, she urged me to please her and I set about my duty with worshipful passion, lapping about, albeit aimlessly. Impatient again, she grabbed a hank of my hair and guided my mouth to her clit. It was the size of a chick pea and turgid in her lust. I knew well enough what to do and, after just a few moments more under the caresses of my tongue, those strong thighs clenched together on my head. She arched her back, let out a deep earthy grunt of shameless pleasure and satisfaction and relaxed with a contented sigh. Then she drew me up beside her and kissed my forehead.

"Well Jake, or rather Jacob, I prefer formal names, you have some real potential. I haven't had an orgasm like that for years. I used my fingers to keep me sane, but I just barely succeeded. Just to make things clear, I haven't showered since yesterday, so I could make you aware of one very simple rule: you eat what I serve you. And then there is rule number one: my pleasure comes first. After I've had mine I can consider letting you have yours."

I was both chilled and inflamed by her bold assertion of dominance and mistakenly took her words as permission, leaning forward to both kiss and mount her. I was fended off with a strength that surprised me.

"Hold on there boy! You don't get to come yet. I said I would consider it, but you have a lot more to do before we get to that point. Now go down and lick my feet while I relax a while. Then you're going to eat me some more and I'll teach you a few things it's important for you to know if you expect to satisfy me properly."

My head spun. I was shocked by her domineering ways but also compelled by them and I obediently went down to kneel at the foot of the bed and began to lick her soles. She sighed softly in her pleasure. The pungent taste and scent of sweat, salt and leather gave me a sense of submission and abasement that thrilled me. Pleasing her became everything. I laved her soles and then set to work on her toes, making sure to slip my tongue between them, continuing until every surface was bathed by my spit.

She snapped her fingers to get my attention and I looked up to see her with legs parted, knees raised and pointing between her thighs. I took a moment to gaze at her womanhood. Her cunt was big, dark reddish and dense pubes encircling protuberant labia and the wide brownish vortex of her anus. She snapped her fingers again and I made my way up between her legs and pressed my face deep in her hairy crevice, reaching out with my tongue.

She let me lick unfocused for a bit and as my tongue wandered lower I yielded to the urge to go all the way down to lick her anus. I had gone down low like this on my ex-wife once, but she had recoiled from the act and berated me for being a filthy pervert. Marla's reaction was quite different, a sigh of delighted surprise and a pressing of her hole against my lips to encourage me. I went to work with a passion.

She needed cleaning and I did my duty, gently swabbing away the flakes and smears from every seam and crease of her vortex. She knew I was doing it and murmured encouragement while making soft sounds of pleasure and petting my head softly. When she was spotless I just caressed this sensitive spot tenderly all about. It was heavenly to have my face buried deep in her warm wet and aromatic cunt.

"That's wonderful Jacob! Don't stop!"

I continued for a time and then: "Lick harder now! Get your tongue inside me!"

I wriggled my tongue into her, straining for depth, and she moaned her approval. But my tongue tired and she urged me on while forcing her anus against my lips. "Harder! Come on! I said don't stop!" I tried harder and pleased her again, but only briefly, before my tongue failed again. She rammed her hole against my lips and this time encouraged me with profanity and threats.

I summoned a supreme effort and managed to evoke happy moans for a short time, but I tired again, and she gave up in frustration snarling one last command.

"Oh, just stick your finger up my ass and get me off. Eat me! Now!"

I went to her clit and slipped an index finer into her orifice, nestling it into the soft lining of her rectum. I was distraught at having failed her and resolved to make her orgasm special using a trick I had learned on line and used successfully on my ex. I worked my tongue hard on her big clit until she came savagely. My finger in her behind seemed to have an effect she knew well. But the, instead of withdrawing my tongue I kept it just in contact with her orb and fluttered it ever so minimally and softly. She gasped as another orgasm struck followed by several more. She took a fierce grip on my hair, tearing at it, as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her. With one last deep exhalation she went limp and released me from her painful grip as she lapsed into unconsciousness. When she recovered herself, she drew me up beside her and held my face close to hers, sweet kindness in her eyes.

"That was lovely Jacob. I thought I was going to have to force you to lick my bottom, perhaps tomorrow, but you did it because you wanted to. And that finish! We're really moving things along here!"

"I wanted to let you know how I feel about you Marla and I just couldn't find words. And I don't think you'll ever have to force me to do things. I'll do anything you want me to."

"That's a very big word Jacob: 'anything'. You will be learning the meaning of it as we go along. But for now, that multi-orgasm you gave me was quite satisfying and it's sleepy time."

"But..."

"Oh, you want to come is that it? Well, like I said, I'm satisfied now and I'm just not in the mood to have any messes in me or on the bed. You must get used to pleasuring me without reciprocation."

"Well...okay. I'll go home now. When will I see you again?"

She laughed first, but then gave me a riveting and lustful glare.

"Home? I don't think so! I've got a whole weekend ahead to enjoy you. You'll go home when I tell you to. As for coming, I will make you a promise. Saturday night I'll let you come if you do everything I want you to. Now go to sleep but be ready to wake up at any time. I might get horny in the middle of the night."

She picked up a remote that switched off the lights, laid back, threw the covers over both of us and drifted off. I lay awake for some time, largely due to the throbbing ache in my balls from being denied release after such deep intimacies with this scary but irresistible woman. But I was exhausted too, and sleep finally came.

I awoke in the morning when I heard the door of the bathroom that opened off the bedroom slam. Soon it opened again, and Marla emerged. She laid down on her back and without a word grabbed my hair and pulled me down so my face was in her crotch. It was no mystery what she wanted, and I was willing and eager to give it to her. I ran my tongue up the crevice of her labia and found it filled with her pungent and still-warm piss. Sensing her expectation and feeling a sweet sense of degradation I sucked it up and found her surrounding pubes soaked as well so I licked and sucked them dry. When she knew I had finished she pressed her pubis to my lips and I found her orb ready. Half a minute of my licking and sucking got her off, her thighs clenching hard on my head as she shuddered and convulsed. Her earthy and uninhibited grunt of pleasure and satisfaction was muffled for me by the clutch of her silken flesh. Then she relaxed with a moan and lay still in afterglow.

I showered worshipful kisses over her mount and the inside of her thighs as I awaited her next desire. It came as no surprise when she raised her knees up to her breast, grabbed my hair, pushed my head down low and raised her behind to press her anus to my lips.

She needed cleaning again after her trip to the bathroom, just a little touching up, and I could tell she expected it. When she was spotless again I just licked tenderly, encouraged by her soft sighs. But soon, she became more demanding, forcing her hole against my tongue. I probed as deep as I could, wriggling and slithering, managing to please her for a minute or two. But, to her annoyance, my tongue tired. She urged me on with harsh words and I managed another brief success but soon the fatigue set in. She gave up on me.

"Just stick your finger in and make me come!"

I obeyed, sliding a finger deep, and went to work on her clit. I used the tender flutter again and set off a chain of orgasms that melted her into sweet satiation. She pulled me up, held me close and kissed my forehead with tender affection.

"That was delightful again Jacob. Let's go have some breakfast and then we can get to work on that tongue fatigue problem you have."

She made me cook for her, a large Denver omelet, three slices of toast, four of bacon and coffee. She ate about half of it, leaving everything, eggs, toast and bacon slices half eaten, and she gave the leavings to me to finish off. It seemed everything between us had to involve at least some small degradation for me.

Then it was back to the bedroom. From a dresser drawer she took three sets of leather manacles. She told me to lie on my belly with my head toward the foot of the bed. Straddling my thighs, she pulled my hands behind me and cuffed them. My own passive compliance with being bound surprised me, but submission to her dominant will was already ingrained in me. Then she made me roll over and raise my feet, so she could manacle my ankles to the top of the front bedposts. She stuffed pillows under my ass to raise it. I was bound helpless and at her mercy, scared yet somehow trusting that I would come out alive from whatever ordeal she had planned for me, though I expected suffering. I only knew that I wanted to please her whatever she might have in mind. Finally, she slipped my balls into a leather device that parted them and stretched my scrotum tight and shiny.

She disappeared from my view for a few moments and returned holding a thin wooden cane with a leather grip. Stepping up onto the bed, she stood facing the headboard with my shoulders between her feet. I gazed up her legs to where they joined at her hairy sex. Then I learned what was to come.

"Rimming will be one of your most important duties and I can settle for nothing less than perfection. You will rim me now and, there is one simple rule: maximum effort means maximum pleasure for me. I don't like my pleasure to be interrupted so when your tongue tires you will get the cane to your balls until you rim hard enough to please me. We will continue for an hour."

With that she lowered herself, her big cunt descending ominously. Its lush hairy wetness settled over my face and her scent and taste flooded my senses and shattered my will. Shifting forward, she pressed her anus to my lips and I knew to stick out my tongue and go to my duty. My tongue slid inside her and I wriggled it hard but not hard enough because I felt a sharp whack to my already aching left testicle. I redoubled my efforts and she sighed delightedly and settled her weight down on me, enjoying. I kept it up for as long as I could but soon tired and got a drumming on my balls that spurred me to maximal efforts and she relaxed once more, lost in her rapture.

The hour seemed like eternity and how I endured it I will never know, though it was also heavenly to have my face buried between her lovely, creamy cheeks. Time after time I rimmed her to rapture for a few moments, only to have my tongue tire and then the cruel cane would fall upon my tormented balls. She finally dismounted and sat beside me. I could no longer move my tongue and that would last for hours afterward. But as she looked down on me there was kindness in her eyes.

"I know that hurt terribly Jacob and I'm sure your balls were aching already. But it must be done because it's so critical to us both. You want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes, more than anything!"

"Well, if you are going to please me your tongue must never tire. So, we will practice like that every day. The good news is that you will reach the point where your tongue is tireless, and you will be able to rim me for as long as I want in the way I find most pleasing. There will be no more need for the cane. Now, I'm going to take a shower, get dressed and leave for a while to do some shopping and meet some friends for lunch. While I'm away you can clean the bathrooms and scrub the kitchen floor. And just one more thing before I unbind you."

She went to the dresser, took something from the drawer and held it before my eyes. It was a wire chastity cage meant to enclose my cock.

"Now Jacob, I know your balls ache and you want to come. Because I know how weak a man can be I'll have to put this on you to prevent any foolishness while I'm not around. You should thank me for this. Even if you made a solemn promise not to masturbate we both know you would be unlikely to keep it. Your punishment would be severe, and you would not be permitted to come tonight or for a long time thereafter."