All Comments on 'My Kinky Wife Slips Up'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Blast your characters

and blast their open relationship.

I mean , open for the wife , not the hubby. You forgot that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
alright

Good story but if I was married to her and she became pregnant I would wonder if I was the biological father. Nicely written. Thanks for sharing. She knew what she was doing!

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 14 years ago
Sexy story

Don't know why the complainers read the loving wife category. I don't care for anal, so I don't read that. I don't usually comment on stories I don't like either. What's the point? Everyone is different, if all is consentual, who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Non Consent/Reluctant category

Cracking good tale. I think it would score better if not in the Loving Wives category. The tales that seem to do well in the Loving Wives category seems to involve some kind of repurcussion, revenge or balancing consequence for the character stepping out. Just a suggestion. I think some writers know this and write consequence endings just to trick the idiots into voting higher. I'm in now way suggesting you should compromise your own tale in that way, though. Excellent tale, thanks

LIPrulzLIPrulzover 13 years ago
Hot story

Well written. Don't be discouraged by the low voting. Continue the series if you will, thanks? I'm sure there are many others enjoying Kelly's slip ups. How to take it forward, perhaps if her slip ups became more hazardous. Up to your imagination of course. In any case I'm sure more slip ups however they occur would be interesting to read. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

You did a good job keeping the story hot while making the characters relatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

You tick all the boxes for me. Good narrative. Believable characters. Readable sex as apposed to sex you scan through like fast forwarding boring porn. The use of condoms also makes it more believable for me. And of course the ending. It was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My comment

Not as good as your Fiancee story. Too much blatent sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just A Thought

You did indicate that she was an exhibitionist and he liked to watch which meant that eventually she would cheat (yes she did) and that he would suddenly like that too.

Well, you didn't display him as totally willing but did evolve him to that point but where I had a problem...

these two were intelligent, down to earth common sense, educated and comfortable with eachother and their antics but Ali overstepped any redemption for respectability for himself and his now slut wife, first by announcing they were swingers and then - REALLY by not deleting the pictures on Seth's phone, fully knowing they would be shared around.

Take it a step further, she liked strange sex and with the whole team knowing she was about to become the team mascot and Mother(fucker). Total denegration.

Well, a story yes, you identified it and so it took forever but you wrote well. Keep writing and please - Always - let us know up front that the main guy is going to be or end up being a cuck. I hate those stories that completely change the guy in the last 4-5 paragraphs!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Extremely gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's in the wrong category. Obsession with big dicks and overblown anal sex = certified gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trying Too Hard

In an attempt to write a good story, you push too far. The whole thing comes off hollow and contrived. Can't keep her legs - or mouth or ass - closed against any "bad boy" with a gigantic cock. Of which there appears to be a mile-long line-up at every restaurant, bar and ice skating arena. LOL!! There's no character development as a result - they are all the same and they don't change - completely static and one-dimensional. By the time the end of the chapter comes, the whole thing is just a humorless repitition and simply boring as hell.

People do change!! Whether from self-doubt or worry, emotional turmoil, even just plain old wisdom from experience or maturing. Sooner or later, this type of behaviour becomes self-destructive - of the people and the relationships. At some point, everyone hits the same wall - enough is enough; time to clean up the act. And if not, you'll just be left behind by everyone else - abandoned and ignored. That's the reality - try including some of that in your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kinky Wife?

More like a slut wife! Why would he stay married? Just can't stomach a man with no

balls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Critics' hypocrisy

The story wasn't bad - a tad long and drawn out, but overall did pretty much what (you) intended. I did, however, get a kick out of some of your critic's remarks. If the story or storyteller disgust you so much, why did you bother to read 5 pages? Y'all are here for a reason, and it's likely similar to everyone's else's reasons ... SO, read and enjoy. If you don't enjoy, stop reading and move on - AND STOP trying to be judgmental. It reflects the hypocrite you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuckie's Unite

Those are you that like this story. Gay Cuckie's! The thing that I don't get about all you cuck's is....why do you get married? Answer me that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DEAR ODEON

LOVE this story. Kelly deserves to return and Ali deserves to watch her cheat again! Could we get a sequel with a return of Seth? Or Scottie from the first one? Or Seth, Scottie, AND Aaron? (not a fan of the third story)

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Dear Odius

I hated this story. Just an overlong pile of garbage celebrating a pimp and his whore wife. They both deserve the death of a thousand miseries.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
DEFINITIONS AND NICK NAMES

and to give open ice on a vice give and share,,,,not too bright, TK U MLJ LV NV

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Odeon...some comments on your submission

Well....where to begin? Main characters are shallow with no real relationship worth saving. Hubby is just a wimpy cuck who seems to get a hard on having his so-called loving wife fucked by sports dudes. Wow...what a novel and intricate plot line.....not!!

The husband actually engineers the potential situation by giving the sports morons time and opportunity to fuck his wife. And let's not forget her...what a marital catch of the day! No loyalty whatsoever...just the single minded and selfish need to get fucked. Hubby has no cajones and deserves everything he gets, which based on the characters you created, will probably mean at least a couple of strains of STIs. With a bit of luck, fatal ones so she can infect hubby and theh will all perish...thus removing their corrupt genetic contribution to humanity. I have no idea why ice skating was such an important motivation in this tale. Please please do yourself and your potential readers a big favour...ditch this stinkeroo of a tale, consign it to the files to be deleted, and put some thought behind your plot and characters before creating any more. Also get an unbiased person to proofread it before submitting it to the moderators.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 5 years ago
Mixed emotions on this story.

Overall well written and nice sex. The fact that she liked to get fucked and he got hard watching is a plus. The big negative is that anger just disappeared. Anger is a much stronger emotion and would have overridden the other emotions.

Basic all she was was a cheater with no respect for her husband. She KNEW he was angry yet proceeded anyway. What did she think when he didn’t come back home that night? Not a worry one because she had no thought of her husband. That is low and indicates no love.

With some revisions to this part of the story to get them on the same page BEFORE Seth and struggling with his anger to get to the point He really could accept things the story would have been a 5. As it is only a 4.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Why?

So, to answer you question as to why I kept reading this story, it was with the hope of finding something interesting, some development that would lead me to believe that I was spending time with characters having some redeeming qualities. Alas poor Odeon, I found nothing. Time wasted.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

I agree with @Mbgdallas...No love in this marriage...No voyeur in the story, just a wimp cuckold...No wife in it, just a whore who fucks around no matter what her wimp husband thinks...1*

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

I like this story. It’s fun daydreaming about hot bitches like her out there fucking every real man in sight. That’s the payoff for real men who are in great shape. Wimpy dudes like the husband provide a valuable service by paying the wife’s bills so we can fuck her with no strings attached. It’s hot stuff.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

Sorry I waited so long to read this.

It was... long. But like the Fiancée story, worth it.

Fantastic set-up, great characterizations – goes a long way in making it real, and that makes the kink hit that much harder. Fantastic writing!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

It was a readable story that was enjoyable enough to keep reading. Mostly to see if the author would have an interesting way of introducing the sex. The characters were not complex but readers got to see Kelly and her husband transform.

The husband was a total moron. His moments of anger were unjustified. She phones and asks him to come get her; he comes but encourages Seth to be a creep. He tells Seth he doesn't care about the pictures of Kelly's ass. He tells Seth they are swingers. She wants to go home ALONE with her husband, but he invites Aaron and Seth to the house. At home, he again tells Aaron and Seth that Kelly and he are swingers; then he leaves them with her while he goes on a fake rescue mission. All the husband's actions were intended to set Kelly up so he could voyeuristically watch her get fucked. The surprise to the husband was how into extra-marital sex Kelly was. The husband may have started the story as a man who was proud to exhibit his wife as a sexy forbidden morsel, but he became an eager cuckold.

Aaron was interesting. The story started with him being the obvious stud to plunder her pussy. Aaron was a nice trustworthy guy. He was protective of Kelly and respectful of her married status until she disgusted him by fucking Seth. Aaron then pounded Kelly with all the anger he felt toward her shocking behavior and the jealousy he was experiencing over his own girlfriend.

As for Kelly, she was a mess - a hot mess. Sometimes she seemed to have innocent intentions, though she was always aware of the sexual tension with Aaron and later with Seth. Her explanation of platonic male/female was good and seemed sincere. However, once unleashed, Kelly was insatiable. Several times Seth said he didn't believe she was real the way she acted. Finally he told her he "never thought he'd find a girl as horny as he was". Kelly was not kinky. She simply loved sex and couldn't get too much of it. If she was truly monogamous for the previous 5 years of marriage, it was because of sheer willpower to honor her vows.

Seth was a great character. In spite of what Aaron and Kelly believed and proclaimed, Seth maintained that males and females could not be friends - only sexual beings. He was always honest about his intentions toward Kelly. He enjoyed the chase and hunt, and relished in finally possessing her body. Personally, considering the context of Seth's action, I didn't think his spitting into Kelly's asshole was gross or a "foul". It emphasized the playfulness of Seth and established that to him - "it was just sex".

There is only one way for sequels to go. Kelly is now a slut and she knows it. She wants strange cock and must have it. Also the story ended with her realizing her husband knew. It would have been more interesting, if he had called saying he was 15 minutes away instead of only 5. Would she gotten dressed and pretended nothing happened? As it was written, Will he remain a watching cuckold husband or will they actually become a swinging couple?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh no, you deleted his pictures. Such a punishment! NOT!! As he's fucking your wife IN THE ASS! Oooo you showed him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
1028 Followers
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES