My Kinky Wife Slips Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,029 Followers

She withdrew the porker from her mouth, breathed hard, and smiled with dreamy pride.

"Fuck girl, I gotta feel the rest of you."

She lost the jersey. He ripped off his jeans and produced a ribbon of packaged condoms from their pocket. He tore open the top package, suited up and approached her on the couch. Setting a hand on both her knees, he gently parted them while lying completely on top of her. From my view Kelly's knees were all that remained of her, until hands appeared at his side, clutching his hips and slowing his entry, almost as if having second thoughts. But her final reservation was not enough to keep him back, and his hips met her crotch, penetrating her realm of wonders for the first time. A mutual sigh hissed through the room and his back seemed to glow with heat.

Kelly just couldn't keep her legs closed, and for some reason that suddenly struck me as really fucking funny. I had to bite my knuckle to keep from laughing, and then I thought about playing a cruel joke.

I moved further into the yard so I wouldn't be heard, and as they fucked away on the couch, I dialed her cell phone. It rang from the small table next to the couch. Seth broke his steady rhythm for hard attention-grabbing thrusts, not wanting to be interrupted by yet another phone call. But the phone won out, and Kelly asked him to grab it off the table, saying it's probably me. He obliged, handing it over, although he didn't bother to remove his naughty bits from her cooch. In fact, he took hold of her ankles, spreading her wider as she looked to see who was calling. "No, no, no, Seth, it really is Ali. I have to answer it." He stayed still until she clicked on, but as soon as she did he started fucking again, so that when she spoke I heard, "Yyyyoooowww-my, Ali, how are you doing sweetie?"

"Hi babe, I'm fine."

"Is Liz Ok?"

"Yup!"

"So you two are sitting alone in a dark broken down car like a couple of teenagers?"

I laughed, "Yes, just the two of us, and Moon River is playing on the radio."

"Well you'd better be good, because I'll know if you aren't."

I had to bite my knuckle to keep from laughing too loud again. She was something else, warning me to be good while some guy held her legs like a wishbone and deep stroked her pussy.

"Liz is married, you have nothing to worry about. How about you? Are the hockey players still there?"

"Yeah, Aaron's been having it out with his girlfriend on the phone and poor Seth is on the couch with me watching the rest of the winter finals."

Through the glass door I watched 'poor Seth' give her a little more and deliver it a little faster. I could hear their bodies slapping and her voice became increasingly labored, but she still tried to play it off.

"I----I think he's starting to w-warm up to couple's figure skating. He-oh jeeeeeeze, hold on."

She was interrupted when Seth flipped her on her side, and clutched her right thigh so her leg ran vertical against his torso. Once again I could only see Kelly's little foot flailing above his head, as Seth's back and ass pounded away at her sideways pussy.

She pulled the phone away and cried then, in her I'm-so-going-to-come rapid pant. Seth responded by loudly spanking her ass. She quickly managed a few last words. "I g-gotta go honey,"

"What's all that. What just happened?"

He continued to drive her harder and harder. Her voice rose to a mere squeek. "I sp-spilled suh-uh-uh-uhmthing," and hung up.

I didn't need the phone to hear what was going on inside, because even from the far wall of our yard I heard her joke, "You really are an asshole, aren't you?"

"Yup," he responded with baited breath and a big toothy grin. "And you just love it, you nasty little swinger cheat."

"Uh-fuck, you are so mean."

"Yeah, and it's all that mean dick in you, that's what you so love!"

"Oh God, Seth! Uh-fuck! Your making me crazy! I'm coming! I'm so uh-coming!"

His hands continued to spank the ass I couldn't see as he took to ramming it harder, his own ass becoming a flex fest of level-nine calisthenics. "That's it, come----come hard on my dick, little swinger girl----come fucking hard all over it!" He stopped spanking but a spanking sound continued, caused by his statuesque hips slapping her tone behind. It was enough to scoot her length-wise on the couch, facing me, so I had a lovely view of her pained expression and blissed out eyes, as well as her sloshing tities.

I began to sneak closer to the window again, but froze when I noticed Aaron in the hall doorway and discovered I was not the only audience they had. He was poised pathetically, his baby face full of pain, and I really started to hate the guy.

Actually he didn't look entirely pathetic, not like before, in fact there was something foreboding in how his massive torso filled the doorway. His stomach appeared as one tall oval of tight-tee-shirt covered muscle that rolled as he breathed, and his sensitive blue eyes appeared mean between swollen eyelids, like blue pearls trapped in a nutcracker. They were fixed on Kelly as she came at the mercy of his friend's fervent fucking. Aaron had a massive crush on her----there could be no denying it any longer.

Then it was Seth's turn, as he drove in deep and held it there, coming full force, grunting and filling up her pussy the way it was meant to be filled. He then pulled out, dropped her raised leg and peeled the condom off his dick. With the loaded rubber still dangling from his hand, he spotted Aaron.

"Where the fuck did you come from?"

Kelly then noticed, and grabbed a sofa end cushion to curl up and hide behind. "Oh shit, Aaron, I forgot you were here."

Seth tossed the rubber on the carpet. "Well, did ya dump the bitch?" He flopped on the couch next to Kelly, doing nothing to hide his nakedness.

Aaron hadn't moved from the doorway. "Nope!"

"Did you tell her to quit hanging out with that dude?"

"Nope! She keeps saying he's just a friend. Were gonna talk some more after she gets home."

"Really? So like how Kelly's just a friend? Look, chicks are dogs just like us, so you're not going to win anything by being the bigger guy, your just going to end up being a chump."

Kelly then shouted, "Seth, enough with your BS----it's not helping!"

"Fine, but come on, Aaron, at least join the party tonight, and save the guilt for tomorrow. Hell, even then the guilt's gotta be better than being pissed off all the time."

"Seth, just leave him alone, already. I'm sorry Aaron."

"What are you apologizing to me for? Save the apologies for Ali. He's supposed to coming back soon, right? Or is this part of the whole swinger thing and he doesn't care?"

"Ali is Ali. He's more understanding than you can possibly believe. And he won't be back so don't worry about him. But you're angry, and I'm feeling totally embarrassed, and that's why I'm apologizing."

"I'm not angry."

"You are too----I can see it. You think I'm horrible."

"Look, I'm not angry. Do whatever want----what do I care?"

"If you're not angry, can you maybe come give me a hug? It would mean a lot right now."

He made his way across the room, and Seth stood up and headed for the bathroom so Aaron could take his spot on the couch next to Kelly. They hugged with the end cushion between them. When the embrace ended she grabbed his hands and laid into him with her sympathetic eyebrows. "Promise you don't think I'm horrible?" Aaron then held her head and kissed her, something he must have wanted to do for a very long time, for it was an intensely passionate kiss. The end cushion came out from between them and Aaron quickly disrobed. She wrapped her legs around his hips and at some point penetration occurred. He so desperately wanted her that he forgot a condom, and Kelly had to break the moment to remind him. He took the top Jimmy from the ribbon Seth had brought, and then climbed back on, gliding between her hips. From where I stood she appeared no more than a ponytail sticking up from his shoulder, with his stocky build pinning the rest of her soft little bod to the couch. I imagined his reddish pubs brushing her wet dirty blonde muff as I watched his back slowly rise and fall. Kelly's arms appeared on his left side and she pushed him away. She then reclined lengthwise on the couch with her head on the end cushion. Aaron practically dove on her and guided his dick in with little patience. Our wide couch allowed enough room to bend her knees along side his hips, which now moved with speed. He'd transformed from gentle lover into a hungry beast. He'd lied earlier when he said he wasn't mad at her, because he was obviously plenty mad. Through a mouth growing increasingly contorted he mumbled, "Why'd you have to do Seth?" Then he bottomed out in her hard, hard enough to alarm her.

She answered in a very soft tone. "He just has a way of making everything seem fun. I didn't know it would upset you."

"So you liked it----you liked banging his cock and coming for him?"

It was an odd question, not one someone would ask out of jealously alone. She looked out the sliding glass door, right at me, almost as if she'd known I hid behind the BBQ. I instantly recognized her expression, the cruel naughty look she'd get describing her adulterous mischief while I sexually punished her for it. I then understood what she'd already figured out----Aaron wanted to play our game. Huge-fucking-Aaron got off on seeing Seth fuck her every bit as much as I did.

She took hold of his hips, and appeared to brace herself for what would come, and then seductively asked, "So you liked it----you liked watching you're handsome friend make me scream?"

Aaron answered with his cock, and with it he pumped her deep into the couch cushion, making it squeak and pop.

Watching Kelly's face, I could see she chose to act the tough girl. She breathed loud and wet, her cheeks puffing slightly, forcing the air through clenched teeth, and she challenged her angry fucker with a soft smile that just begged him to bring it on. "He stuck it in so deep, Aaron, so wonderfully deep!"

"Oh yeah, I saw you. You banged him and he tore that pussy up."

"Tell me you liked what you saw."

"Bet your hot ass I did."

Aaron had fallen into her spell, as had I. His beefy legs, arms, and back were starting to show muscle definition and glint with sweet. He appeared determined to give her the fucking she asked for, and I doubted very much that either could keep it up for more than a few minutes.

Aaron quickly slowed, showing signs of early fatigue, but Kelly knew how to fix that. She grabbed Aaron's face. "I bet Tammy's getting it as good as me right now."

With one hand on her upper thigh, Aaron flipped her over. He split her ass cheeks with his fingers and squeezed his red cock back inside her puss. He then administered a furious doggy style fucking. Her ponytail whipped wildly and he grabbed it.

"You really think she's banging him?"

"I would!"

He let go of her ponytail and fucked the shit out of her, as Kelly took one for Tammy.

"Yeah, you probably would. I bet he probably has his dick inside Tammy's asshole, and she's begging him to make her come."

It was truly scary how much they sounded like Kelly and I.

Several minutes passed and Aaron's hair clumped up with sweat and Kelly's tan skin glinted with it. They'd been going at it full steam in this position for several minutes----squish, slap, scream, slurp, sigh.

Finally Kelly reached back and caressed her own ass. "I'm going to get sore if we keep at it like this."

Seth walked back into the room just then, without me even realizing he was gone. "One step ahead of you, little swinger girl!" He held out a tube of lube, which he must've found in Kelly's nightstand, and tossed it to Aaron. He'd kept his other hand hidden behind his back, and only then revealed a ten inch purple dildo, waving the stiff thing in the air. "I found your other lover. Nice!"

This was news to me, since I'd never bothered to search her night stand, and even though some guy plowed her in our living room, I found myself suddenly distracted by this toy of hers. She must've had fantasies beyond our games. That would certainly explain how a little sex kitten like Kelly managed to stay good this far into her marriage. But to think about the copious sex we'd had and yet she still needed to play solo on the side----Christ-all-mighty what a little nymphomaniac I had at my disposal.

Seth brought me back to the present when he stood with his hips in front of Kelly's face, just above the soft armrest. He was close enough that his hardening dick was forced upon her lips. At the first touch she opened slightly and his cock poked in. He then rubbed the dildo along her jaw line as she blew him.

Aaron had used a fair amount of lube and, grabbing her shoulders, fucked her from behind like his rocket was ready to eject its fuel. Having her suck on Seth right in front of him was too much to handle.

Grabbing her head Seth slid his monster in and out, the inhuman sounds louder than before due to the added physical stress of being double teamed. Kelly had two guys at once----a first, and the way she looked up at Seth, her eyes wide and obedient, her defiance completely subdued by two ravenous cocks, was testament to her pleasure. Especially with Seth----he left her feeling hot, nasty, and cherished all at the same time.

"This is like Porno fucking. Never thought I'd meet a chick willing to Porno fuck. And I never thought I'd Porno fuck a hot piece of ass figure skater!"

Aaron had let go of her shoulders to grab the tube of lube off the floor. He spread her ass, watching his cock zip in and out of her sopping pussy, and brought the tube close to the action for another un-needed application. He was interrupted, however, when Seth put out his fist and asked him if this wasn't the craziest shit ever. Aaron bumped knuckles, and told Seth to just keep to his end. Seth then set his fist by Kelly's hard-at-work face.

"Come on girl, give it up, it's your ass were banging!"

She put her fist out to bump with his, but all the action at both ends meant she couldn't keep still enough to aim. Seth had to target her fist and then yelled, "Come on, put it back to Aaron!" It had become a major testosterone fest, but Seth treated her as part of the team and not a point, and that actually seemed sweet.

She put a fist back for Aaron and he met it with his own. He fucked her insanely and used his other hand to whap at her jumping ass. "Look at you sucking on Seths' cock like a slut."

"Easy bro, she's just our little swinger girl. If we were chicks would-"

"If you were a chick my dick wouldn't get within thirty feet of your skank hole!"

Aaron then pulled out in a frenzy, tore off the condom and let the goo fly. It painted a racing stripe up her back, and then a second squirt nailed the top of her ass crack. He then began whapping his dick clean on her bent over butt cheek.

He swatted her remaining clean cheek, indicating he was through, and proceeded to collect his clothes from around the room. He seemed calm, happy and satisfied as he sat tying his shoes in the fluffy chair. He hadn't said a word, and finally motioned with his head for Seth to go, but Kelly's lips were still on his dick and he wasn't about to go anywhere. She stroked the fat hard shaft and licked it, glancing at Aaron with a glazed over smile, knowing full well the affect it had on him as he walked out the door.

Shortly after Aaron left, Seth announced he couldn't hold back any longer, but Kelly didn't pull off. "Oh baby," Seth said, and grabbing the sides of Kelly's head, he jerked his hips and blasted come. His ass cheeks clenched as a second and third sprayed across her tongue. He held her head in a vice grip as he closed his eyes and cried a very creaky moan. He finally released her and pulled his dick slowly out of her mouth. She kept her lips tight, leaving it clean and shiny, and then looked up at him before swallowing.

"You can't be for real."

"But I am, Mr. Hockey Player." She stroked his huge cock one last time. "And you're not so bad yourself."

He wiped the come off her back with her panties and tossed them over the couch. She threw on his jersey while he put on his pants. I called then, and said I'd decided to spend the night on Liz's sofa and give her a ride to work in the morning. Kelly sounded disappointed that I wasn't coming home and said she'd miss me, but as soon as she hung up she bounced wildly on the couch like a school girl and told Seth to stick around. He came up behind her, hugged her waist, kissed her from over her shoulder, and slid his hands up under the jersey and onto her tits. "I gotta work tomorrow."

She put her hands over his and made him knead her tits. "Just a little longer."

He agreed, but made her agree to two shots of tequila and a little more pot, claiming they'd help stay awake. She ended up totally wasted and even hornier than before.

I checked my watch and discovered it was two-thirty in the morning. I decided I'd better find a bed if I wanted any sleep that night, so I let them finish there lovemaking in private as I wandered back to my car and drove to a Motel 6.

I didn't have clean clothes or my toothbrush, so I called in sick the next morning and headed home. Kelly leaves for work at nine-thirty, but when I pulled into the driveway I could see through the gate that her bike was still in the backyard. With my curiosity pricked, I snuck around to our bedroom and peeked through the window she insists upon leaving half open. The bed was empty, and then I heard Seth talking nasty in the other room.

Being too bright out to safely hide behind the BBQ again, I took a chance and quietly climbed through the bedroom window and into our bedroom. In the process I stepped on a condom discarded on the floor, and realized the maniacs had gone at it in there. The condom had thin black lines across it, and I stretched it out with my shoe for closer inspection. Someone had written 'Go Panthers' down the length of it, and I wondered what the fuck that was about. The detective in me searched the room until I spied Seth's phone on the nightstand. As I picked it up I heard him say to Kelly, "If I get the lube can I have one last shot at your..."

"Jeeze Lueeze, give a girl's butt a break already."

"Ha! Well, you should never have given Marmaduke a taste. Come on, little swinger girl, you love getting it as bad as I love giving it."

"Fine, but I definitely need lube."

I couldn't believe what I'd heard, he fucked her ass and was about to do it again. Then I remembered seeing the KY tube on the bed, so I kept his cell phone and slid under our tall bed frame. As he entered the room I could hear him singing to himself, "Gonna fuck a girly's ass-hole, gonna fuck a girly's ass-hole, because that ass is fine."

I crawled back out when he left, and began to browse his photo album on the phone as I crept into the hall. From there I could see directly through our living room and into the kitchen, where they were going at it for a fifth, or sixth, or maybe even a seventh time.

Seth had her bent over our little table in the breakfast nook as he prepped her ass by working in a lubed finger.

While that went on, I found what I was looking for at the end of his photos----about fifty pictures of Kelly taken during the night. They did it with the bright lights on, and since all the photos had Kelly in some position with her ass pointing at the camera and her face off in the other direction, I suspected she didn't know they were being taken. The first few had his huge condom covered cock lying on her back, and gave a good idea as to how far inside Kelly it could reach. The 'Go Panthers' was clearly visible, and then he'd squeezed his cock in between her buns so the words ran down her crack. Another had the head just barely popping into her pussy, so the writing could still be seen, followed by a shot where the writing disappeared inside. I emailed myself each nugget of gold as I went, which made browsing them go very slow.

Odeon
Odeon
1,029 Followers