My Kinky Wife Slips Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

I heard Kelly grunt from the kitchen and looked up to see she had a knee on the table and made it possible for him to frig her pussy mercilessly, causing a loud juicy noise. As his dick touched her ass, it just looked too fucking big to have ever fit, but it did----and squeezed right on in, her ass cheeks caving in around its steadfast entry. Lube glimmered up and down her crack and her own juice darkened the hairs of her dirty blonde muff. Meaty hard smacks began to fill the room as he fucked away. She rolled her head on the table, her face glowing with desire and looking kinder than ever in the somber morning light, while her eyes fluttered in a sleepless dream world.

I went back to the photos on his phone, where the 'Go Panthers' slogan was now planted in her ass like a flag on the moon. I convinced myself those images were planned for his locker door to accompany the picture of the game score on her ass. Initially I'd planed to delete the photos after I emailed them to myself, but as I watched Kelly take his cock in the kitchen again, I thought it might be worth her suffering a little humiliation just to know what kind of guy Seth really happened to be.

The next several pictures were just silly. He'd leaned over her with his face looming above her bent over ass, while making various goofy expressions and either fingered her snatch, probed her ass or shoved in that dildo of hers. The last few in this series had Seth under her, eating her out, with the empty condom draped over right cheek so the slogan was visible. I'm pretty sure Kelly was sucking on his cock at the other end in a sixty-nine position. In some his tongue was in her, and in others he just spread her open for display----all the while, triumphantly snarling at the camera. The hottest one simply had him pointing towards her rosy lube-glistening asshole, with the 'Go Panthers' condom arrowed towards it, and a gloating smile on his face, like he was telling us, "Like candy from a baby, the Panthers just took that ass by storm!"

Next came several shots that he secretly snapped of her walking around the house naked and bending over to grab some pillows off the floor. Then came more of them fucking again, although this time he held the camera off to the side as he banged her. He basically made silly faces while pinching her ass, yanking on her ponytail, or squeezing her tits. These concerned me because you could see Kelly's blonde ponytail and the side of her face, making it possible to identify Seth's co-star.

My attention went back to the kitchen when the meaty thuds grew louder and quicker. He really jostled her soft tone ass by slamming it with his boxy solid pelvis, and she moaned louder, sounding one step closer to orgasm.

"Never thought I'd meet a girl as horny as me, but you are the bomb."

"Just let me have your beautiful cock----just this last time."

"Last time----yeah right! Something tells me I need to find away to combine fucking with hockey practice before I'll have enough time to satisfy your hot-little-swinger-girl snatch."

He then slapped her ass and pointed a finger to the roof, like he'd just had a brainstorm.

"Maybe I'll play horn-dog hockey." He began moving his body like he was skating as he continued to work his big cock in and out of Kelly's butt.

"What are you doing?"

"It's horn-dog hockey. I just made it up."

"Just fuck me you freak,"

"I am. Horn-dog hockey is fucking. But you skate up behind the girl as you do it."

Once more I had to bite my knuckle to keep from laughing.

"See, you gotta get up on her, cut left, then right, and create an opening----like this!." He swayed his hips to the left and stuck it in, then to the right and stuck it in, and finally he thrust hard, smashing his balls up to her snatch. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands, and he really pried them apart, leaning over her and crushing down with his weight. He then swung his hips backwards, yanking his cock completely out. With her butt crack opened flat, like a book with a busted spine, her sphincter failed to close, leaving a ruby red tunnel----and he'd spoken the truth about creating an opening, because he could've dropped a shot glass in there. So with her ass pinned open and obscenely dilated, he said, "Once you got that big hole in front of you, ya take advantage of it to net a puck." He concluded the demonstration by spitting straight down into her butthole, and immediately sunk his cock in after it.

Her dreamy eyes flew open as she looked back over her shoulder. "Oh my god, I can't believe you just did that!"

He still had her ass pinned while driving in and out of her heavenly gate. "The East Coast kid scores at horn-dog hockey and the crowd goes wild!"

"You're so twisted! Is this what I get for getting laid by a big stupid hockey player?"

Spitting in my wife's asshole was a huge foul in my book, so I decided then that this arrogant prick doesn't get to keep his photos and began deleting them. In the end I left him one, which featured him sitting on top of her ass and facing backwards, jabbing his cockhead downwards into her ass and angling the 'Go Panthers' writing upside down, while Kelly fingered herself deeply from underneath. For some reason just knowing he had a photographic memento of doing Kelly would make our future games much more exciting, at least to me.

After spitting, Seth never stopped banging her ass for a second, "Can the East Coast Kid do it, can he score another one the feisty little swinger girl?"

"He'd better not!"

He finally took a break to lift Kelly off the table like a doll and carry her laughing to the living room. On the way he convinced her to try a serious porn position, and Kelly found her head and shoulders braced on the living room carpet while the rest of her torso extended straight up. Her legs bent forwards with her knees landing down by her tits, ultimately looking like a frog in a headstand. Her ass and pussy were put on extreme display and spread wide open. Seth casually stood behind her with his feet next to her elbows, and shoved his cock down into her perfectly positioned asshole.

He pumped hard enough to knock her down, and needed to hold her up by hooking his hands under her thighs, making it look like he operated a jackhammer. It also spread her so wide her wet pussy bloomed like a spring flower--a bright scarlet flower that brimmed over with nectar.

"I'm driving that ass now, baby. You see this. See how much of my cock is stuffed up you?"

"No, I just feel it, mmm!"

"Bet you can, bet you can. This is nasty, baby—we're getting so nasty."

"You like taking me this way?"

"Like this and every other nasty way I plan to fuck you."

To screw in that position for any amount of time demanded athletic prowess, and after several minutes sweat ran down her thighs and stomach and dripped down his chest. A hypnotic drip formed on her nipple and I gasped as it landed on her forehead.

He moved one hand to her abdomen to support her, and then grabbed the purple dildo off the floor with the other. He rubbed the head along her bloomed slit, glazing it in the growing mixture of juice, lube and sweat as his cock continued its assault on the southern neighbor. Soon the dildo glided into her snatch with ease. He held it with the base flat against his palm and twisted, like juicing an orange. He then added a plunging motion, literally screwing the purple pussy pounder into her, and screwing so deep his finger tips entered. A big hard cock in her ass and a big hard dildo in her snatch, stretched, mashed and contorted the area between her legs into something alien looking. It turned concave as he fucked in, and convex as he pulled out, making it breathe.

"Aw fuck that's beautiful. You're wide open for business, girl."

Apparently he struck a magic spot, because she howled and swung her stuffed butt around in circle.

"Goddamn you got some ass on you. I haven't stopped thinking about it. When I was writing the score on there with a sharpie I knew I had to hit that. Shit, it's got my whole fucking team talking. The last two practices----it's all I heard about----what those bastards wouldn't give to be here tearing it up. And here I am hitting it nasty-ass porn style----Kapow!

He let go of the dildo, leaving it three quarters of the way in, and squeezed her cheeks until the flesh was taunt. The meaty thuds reverberated through the entire house. Blap blap blap blap!

Her blonde ponytail had come loose, and sweaty hair concealed the half of her face not against the carpet. Barely visible was her mouth, her lips pulled back from her teeth. She howled loudly, wet blonde strands strung over her lips. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Oh fuck I'm coming apart inside!. Uh-uh-uh!"

Seth began shouting so loud I thought he might be trying to address the world. "Give me that ass! I'm a balls deep rhino, baby, and I'm charging ass!"

"Oh yeees!" Her voice wavered as her head rocked on the carpet. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

His veined cock nearly slipped out of her lubed sphincter, then crushed its way back in. He was going so fast I worried he might turn her inside out.

He then spun his palms outwards, so his fingers rested on her sphincter and against his pistoning shaft. Judging by his turbo speed and tortured face, he was moments from coming. He announced how close one last time as Kelly screamed even louder for him to do it. But he surprised us both by pulling out, leaning his weight onto her propped up butt and, just like he'd done in the kitchen, crushed her cheeks as far apart as humanly possible. This time, however, he jammed four long fingers in to replace his cock, two from each hand. He then pried that asshole open like a draw string pouch, and spread his fingers wide to form a large square cavern. A petit woman's fist could have fit between his fingers and plunged way into Kelly with ease. Then he spit once again, and once again landed another bull's-eye.

"The crowd goes nuts for the Kid!"

"Oh my god! You did not! You did not just do that!"

Her ass snapped close and swallowed his spit as his fingers popped out, and then he shoved her butt forwards, tipping her over with the purple dildo still sticking out of her pussy.

"Did you see how open the net was, like pitching a penny into the Grand Canyon!"

Her hips had fallen over her head, and she ended up on her hands and knees. "That's it, you can just forget about-"

He interrupted her by ripping off the condom and pushing his swollen cockhead against her lips. She barely had time to clear away her bangs before he hooked her head forward and shoved Marmaduke into her mouth. The urgency in which he acted made it clear there wasn't time for anymore games, and so she compliantly sucked his cock regardless of his second 'foul'.

My complaisant wife may not have faulted him for spitting in her ass again, but I had, and as she strenuously bobbed up and down on his dick, I dropped my pants and took about forty pictures of my ass. Ha, I wish I could've seen his face when he found those.

Instead I got to watch his face as he scowled in orgasm and fed my darling Kelly a hot meal of come. Her eyes widened as he erupted and she squeezed his thighs tightly.

"Oh fuck!" His mind settled and he eased his clutch on the back of her head. When he could speak again, he resumed gloating. "And the East Coast Kid blasts one in for an amazing third score!"

She removed his cock and pursed her lips, preparing to spit her mouth full of come in revenge. But she didn't have the stomach to be that cruel and instead gulped down the contents to laugh without choking. Luckily she did have the stomach for that. "You're so bad. I bet you just loved doing that, didn't you?"

I quickly and quietly snuck back out the window and drove to the corner store. I called her to say I was heading home early from work and would be there in about five minutes. I could hear the panic in her voice as she said, "Oh wow, I took the day off too. You're really only five minutes away from here?"

I'd left her barely enough time to pick up the condoms and run Seth out, so when I arrived I found her naked in the kitchen, where she sat with her feet on the chair and knees poking above the dining table. She smelled of his sweat and sex, and all over her skin, drying perspiration sparkled like gold dust in the filtered sunlight, making me think of her as a dirty princess. Rather than torture her any further, I suggested we take a nap, and she practically raced me to bed and immediately collapsed asleep.

That night I took Kelly out to a nice dinner at Monticello's in Manhattan Beach. We sat in our own little world of candlelight amongst a room full of glowing couples, the smell of garlic and crab permeating from the kitchen. Kelly wore a white, cotton, strapless dress that accentuated her tan skin. Her sympathetic eyebrows, her captivating baby blues, and her zesty smile gave her a fresh vibrant appeal----a throwback to Doris Day and the era of finishing school.

Looking around the restaurant, catching guys stealing glances and checking out my wife, I wondered if any of them could have guessed she'd been pounded by two guys last night. But even I had a hard time believing Kelly and that 'little swinger girl' were one in the same.

I then had to wonder if any couples in the room shared secrets as nasty as ours. Nobody is truly as innocent as they appear, are they?

Our waiter placed two Caesar salads in front of Kelly and me. As she swallowed the first bite, she tapped her plate with her fork. "Ahem. See something you like?"

I hadn't lifted my fork as I absent mindedly stared at the brunette to our right. She had a dangerously low cut dress----not innocent in the slightest.

"Sorry."

Kelly's eyes hinted at tears. "Honey, I really need you to look at me like I'm beautiful tonight. Please!"

Her neediness surprised me. Usually she just fired off a few playful threats if she ever caught me looking. "Jesus Kelly, you know I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry." She then went quiet, and I really had to press her for more. Finally she took a deep here-goes-nothing breath. "How upset would you be if I had a juicy story for you that's kinda more than just a story?"

"What----not from last night?"

"You left me there totally high!"

"Son-of-bitch, let me guess, Seth?"

She bunched up her face. "Mostly."

"Both?"

I looked away, waiting for her to panic as my face boiled red. Instead I felt her toe touch my rock hard cock. She yelped, "I knew it!" I cracked up then, as she shook her head and took a bite of her salad. Dear lord I'd married one hot piece of well-fucked ass.

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers