My Mother Made Me a Pimp

Story Info
I become a Pimp.
1.2k words
2.22
19.8k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age. This story is in English but uses Hindi/Urdu words. Do not read if you are not familiar with the language. Only bareback sex in my stories. This story has no condoms and all sex is bareback. There is prostitution in this story. If this offends do not read. This story is hard core sex. If it offends do not read. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. Do not read the whole story and then say take lessons in story writing. I will assume you loved the story. This story is dedicated to my over 50 followers and all my readers.

SHURUAAT

We are from a high strata and my father is Managing Director of a large company. We are well to do. My father keeps very busy and spares no time for the family. As a result my mother has a number of relationships and likes to have extra marital relationships. She also likes to act as a whore and regularly meets people for money.

It was my 18th birthday and I, Rohit was walking with my mother and twin sister on Palk Street. I noticed that the security guards in most of the doorways were ramming their right thumb in their left hand. The left hand was folded in such a way that it was like a tunnel. My cock became hard looking at the action.

My mother is 37, 40D boobs, big ass and medium height. She was wearing a Shantiniketan Saree, red bindi, bangles, payal, bichooas. Her nail polish was red and she looked beautiful.

My twin sister, Nivedita, 18 was also walking with us. She has a rack of 36C, slim waist, payal, bangles, green nails. She was wearing a short skirt, white blouse, underwired bra and though I did not know it she was not wearing a panty.

I asked my mother why were all the security guards doing that action with their hands. She explained "Woh log randi ke liye customer doondh rahe hain. Shaam ke time logon ko relax karne ke liye apne laurde ke liye chooth chahiye chudhai karne ke liye. Chudhai ka bahut mazaa hota hai. Mujhe bhi chudhai achi lagti hai. Tumhare dada mujhe chodha karte hain lekin unka lund thoda chota hai. Main bhi kabhi kabhi apni chudhai yahan market mein karati hoon. Paise bhi milte hain aur mazaa bhi. Main aaj tumhari bhi chudhai karaaongi randi ke saath... tumko bhi mazaa aayega aur tum mard ho jaaoge."

My sister Nivedita then said "Mujhe chudhai kaise lagegi. Mazaa aayega kya. Mujhe koi chudhai karega. Mujhe mota lund hona apni chooth mein."

Mom, Sharmila told her "Haan tumhari chudhai hogi lekin koi ache aadmi se. Tumhe acha mazaa aayega aur zor se woh chooth marega. Lekin abhi nahi. Aaj hum rohit ko kisi randi ki chudhai karayenge. Tumhare liye rohit laurda dhoonde ga... ek acha mota laurdaacha mota laurda... uske baad tum kisi se bhi chudhai karao... lllll... ache paise bhi milenge... "

NIVEDITA'S DREAM

Nivedita or Nivi as she was called was fast asleep and dreaming. She was wearing a lengha choli and walking on the road. Her long black hair was mesmerizing. Her face looked beautiful. Her jaipuri jutties made her feet look sexy.

Her nose had a nath in the nose piercing and her jhumkas were hanging from her ears. She was wearing a Mangal sutra and a bindi.

A smart youngster of 30 saw her and found her beautiful. He whistled. Nivi looked and saw his hard laurda. She wanted to be fucked and gave him a wink.

He was wearing a lungi and was bare chested. His arms were nice and firm.

Nivi had her breasts firm up and was leaking from her chooth. In her sleep she was saying "Bahenchod meri chooth maar... chudhai kar... aise jaise apni bahen aur maa ko chodta hai... mera doodh pe... "

The man was rocking inside her chooth and saying "... kya khoobsurat randi hai... kya mast chooth... meri maa se bhi achi chooth hai... "

This dream went on for a long time and then after masturbating Nivi went to sleep.

MERI PEHLI CHUDHAI

Sharmila told me a few days later "Aaj tumhari pehli chudhai hogi. Tumhare liye ek achi si experienced randi dhoondenge. Mein bhi tumhe guide karoongi."

Saying this Sharmila went to the doorman at XX Guysers and asked "Bhaiya mujhe apne bete ke liye ek mast randi hona. Bilkul experienced. Who rohit ko ache se chudhai sikhaye."

Sharmila tied up with a Randi named Shalini who was around 35 with a big ass, 38C boobs, thick lips to introduce me to chudhai. This is how it went.

Shalini took us to her randikhana or brothel where she took off her salwar and said kapde utar aur chooth mein ghused apna lund. I took out my cock after opening my trousers. This was the first time I saw a chooth. The labia looked beautiful and I loved the smell of urine coming from it. It smelled like nothing on earth and before I knew it I was ramming her.

The only problem was I ejaculated immediately. Shalini then told me "Dheere karo. Tumhe bhi mazaa aayega mujhe bhi. Ander tak jao. Zor se karo. Apna lund mota karo. Meri chooth ko bhi mazaa karao... tum expert banoge chudhai mein. Phir apni maa aur behen ki ache se chudhai kar sakte ho... Mere mamooe bhi choos... mazaa aaye... "

Sharmila then came to me and took my cock in her mouth... Her tongue went over the bulbous head of my laurda... it became so big like it was about to explode... I said zor se chooso randi... meri maa zor se choos... she lay down and my cock rammed her chooth... she was pushing against my cock and this time I lasted a good 30 minutes.

Now shalini came and put her boob inside my mouth... she said chooso mera doodh piyo... sharmila ki chooth maro... meri chudhai karo.

We had an orgy... Me ramming sharmila and shalini... both the girls sucking each others boobs and chooth... we all drank each orhers body juices.

This orgy went on the whole night and we slept in each other's arms. Sharmila and Shalini then told me that they want me to be a pimp for both of them as well as my sister.

MY JOURNEY AS A PIMP -- BEGINNING

I was on the roadside ramming my thump in the palm of my hand. A 50 year old man came to me and asked "Bhai do randi chahiye poori raat ke liye."

I was thrilled and agreed to get two randis for him -one was Shalini and the other was Meher. They were both good looking and we fixed the price.

As Shalini and Meher came they boarded his SUV. He looked at them and said "Kya mast maal hai. Poori raat tum kitne laurde le sakte ho." He then took them to their destination.

Next day Shalini and Meher narrated their night. They were taken to a farm house for a party. Their were 20 other men and four more prostitutes. All were around 25 and they were already on the floor getting rammed. Each of them had a cock in their mouth and chooth. They were all covered with cum and the semen looked beautiful.

Shalini and Meher joined the gang and soon they were also being rammed with hard cocks and also sucking a cock each. Their hair was spread and soon was covered with cum. They were screaming "Chodo... Chudhai karo... zor se... "

This went on the whole night.