My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany said, "That was so cool, aunty Raye, undressing in front of my family. I really found that to be very exciting, even more exciting, then for total strangers. I really was turned on, in a major way! God, how I love the attention."

Janie agreed, it was far more exciting, undressing for people you know, or are related to. I wasn't sure, if I agreed, I really enjoy undressing for everyone, I kept telling myself. ;-)

When you're up there, totally exposed, you feel, all of their eyes, looking at you, it's defiantly exciting. It's all about the Tingle, that I've talked about before. It's a wonderful feeling.

After a couple of minutes, we returned to the main hall. We all were looking forward to this part of the evening.

My plan was to head over, to our friends and family table, to preform. Janie was way ahead of me for that. Kyle, had taken a seat next to Ron.

Janie danced up, put her bum in Kyle's face, and bent over. It didn't seem to bother her a bit, that Dan, and Ryan and Bradley were also enjoying the view. After all, she was very beautiful, and sexy. And I love her little landing strip of fur.

After a very provocative wiggle, she headed towards her brother. She spread his knees, and started to dance.

Like a true gentleman, when she finished, her little brother tipped her generously. Janie looked at Ryan, then at his crotch, she smiled, as she rubbed his hard cock, "shame on you Ryan, I'm your big sister!" she smiled, so did Ryan.

I decided, I should stop watching, and get to work. As I started down the steps, from the stage, a young gentleman offered to assist me. I smiled, "thank you," I said, as I took his hand.

"No, Ms. Raye, thank you!" He replied. "When I heard Mark, introduce you as Raye, I ask myself, could it really be thee Raye, Ms. Raye?" He was beaming with excitement.

I looked at him, I didn't recognize him yet. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I ask.

He continued to smile, and said, "you should, you were my favorite teacher in middle school. When I saw that it was really you, I couldn't believe it! Then, I saw that you were dressed as a teacher, my teacher! Oh my, I couldn't believe my luck.

I had Such a crush on you in school, Ms. Raye, ever since I helped you, in the classroom after school. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but you look even better, then I had ever fantasied you would. You were totally awesome!" His face was beaming, he was very handsome.

As I continued to look at, and study his face, I tried to remember my students. It was quite a while ago. Then, it came to me, possible Jamie Nofzinger, I thought... I smiled, "Jamie," I ask.

"Yes, Ms. Raye, I'm Jamie. I'm so pleased you remembered me. That was, well, it was almost seventeen years ago." He continued to smile. "I still can't believe my luck, Ms. Raye, this is so awesome!"

"Thank you Jamie, that's so sweet. I hope you're not disappointed, that was some time ago, and we've all grown older, but it is nice to see you again." I said, while standing there naked, in front of my former middle school student...

"Not at all, Ms. Raye, I couldn't be happier."

I smiled, I liked the tingle, that I felt, thinking about a previous student, being able to see his teacher crush, totally naked. Even after all these years.

"Well Jamie, would you like a dance?"

Jamie smiled, "yes Ms.Raye, please, is there anywhere private, we could go?"

I smiled, "sure Jamie, follow me." I took hold of his hand, and started walking towards the dressing room. "So Jamie, what are you doing now, did you end up going to college?" I ask.

He smiled, "yes Ms. Raye, I went to GTeck, and graduated. I'm a lawyer now, with a firm here in town."

I smiled, "that's wonderful Jamie, I'm very proud of you." It's nice to know, that some of your students go on, to become successful.

I opened the door, to the dressing room, we both walked in. I ask him to "please have a seat." He choose the couch. I spread his legs, and started dancing. I could tell, he was incredibly excited! As I danced, I reached down, and rubbed his cock, It was easy to tell, his cock was fully engorged.

Very nervous, Jamie looked at me and ask, Ms. Raye, I'm not trying to be crude, or disrespectful but, I still find you incredibly desirable, would you, ah, could I possibly Fuck you, here, tonight, you are so beautiful!"

Ok, wow, God was he handsome, what could I say, I just couldn't resist. "Well Jamie, I think I'd like that, very much!" I said. As I started to bend over the lounge chair arm, He gently grabbed my arm. I turned, to see him smile, and hear him say.

"No, Ms. Raye, I want to look into those beautiful baby blue eyes of yours, if that's ok with you. I want to be looking at you, when we fuck!"

As I started to melt into his arms, he was amazing, I nodded, and said, "anything you wish, Jamie, I'm all yours."

He picked me up, and placed me gently on the table. He unbuckled his pants, and let them fall to the floor. He already had a massive boner!

I couldn't hardly wait! He lowered his briefs, exposing his nice firm cock. He pulled my thighs closer, I could feel everything, as he slipped his penis, into my vagina. From that moment on, everything seemed to go in slow motion.

I could feel every stroke, every sensation. I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes, that led me directly to his soul. He was on fire, with desire. So was I! It was wonderful, to be so desired, so wanted, and cherished, secretly inside, I never wanted this moment to end...he felt soooo amazing.

I have no idea, of exactly how long we fucked, however long, it wasn't nearly long enough. I've never felt this way before. As he stroked, his muscles in his arms glistened, from the sweat. I knew, I wasn't going to cum, I didn't care. Jamie was a wonderful, and gentle lover, I continued to look him in the eyes. I really wanted him to enjoy, and remember his experience, with, his teacher.

Soon after, I could deduct, by his breath, by the rhythm of his strokes, he was close to an orgasm. He tensed, held his breath, using my inner muscles, I squeezed his penis, as tight as I possibly could, and held on. His penis exploded into my vagina, again and again. His entire body rocked from the explosions. After a good minute, he started to relax. He raised his head, and again, looked me in the eye, and smiled...Widely.

"Wow, Ms. Raye, That was the most awesome fuck, I have ever had! Thank you dear teacher, thank you."

I held onto him, not letting him back out, just yet. I put my arms around his big broad shoulders, I kissed his moist neck, then gently kissed his cheek. I whispered in his ear, "well handsome, don't wait so long, before you find me again." I kissed his ear. He quivered.

I let him go. As he removed his still somewhat firm cock, he smiled, and kissed each nipple, once, then twice. He untied both of my nipple bows, and placed the ribbons in his pocket. I had a towel in my bag, we shared it, while cleaning each other. I crawled off of the table, we hugged, for a very long time. This was an amazing night, even I, could have never dreamed of what had just taken place, here tonight.

As he pulled up this slacks, he said. Thank you Ms. Raye, that was simply amazing. I don't know if you felt it or not, but there was some amazing chemistry here tonight, between the two of us.

I nodded, as I smiled. "I know Jamie, I could feel it too, the sexual energy was amazing!" Again, I kissed his cheek. I was truly in lust! That had been a wonderful fuck, one of my all time top ten.

As we left the room, Jamie handed me a wad of cash, along with his business card. "I hope this won't be taken in the wrong manner, Ms. Raye, Thank you, please call me sometime." He winked.

I smiled, "no Jamie, nothing could ever diminish what just happened here, between us." I was totally smitten. Maybe it would happen again?

As we headed towards the hall, we both stopped by the boys and girls rooms. I guessed, nothing else that would happen, could possibly surpass what had just happened...but I still wanted to be prepared. ;-)

As I entered the main hall, I noticed Bethany. She continued to dance for Bradley, Dan, Ron, and the other men, standing around the table. She had gathered quite the crowd. I turned, and walked towards Mark, "would you like a dance, Mark?" I ask.

"Sure Raye, how about a private dance." I smiled, knowing what I had just did.

"Sure Mark, please, lead the way." He took hold of my hand, and led me to his office. He opened the door, and turned on his light. He walked over to his deck, and with one swipe, he cleared the entire top of the desk off.

He lifted me up on the desk, spread my legs, dropped his pants. His cock was stiff and large.

Before I had time to think, to speak, after all, this would be my second lover, in less than a hour. I felt his hard cock enter my pussy, It felt really good.

He started stroking, in, then out, in, out, I started to moan. The angle of his hard cock, inside my pussy, was perfect. He rubbed my clitoris, with each and every stroke. I leaned back on the desk, enjoying every possible second.

We both enjoyed the connection, my pussy, his cock, and climaxed within seconds of one another. We were both, out of breath. As he finished, releasing his load of lust, he collapsed onto my chest.

"Wow, Raye, that was fantastic!" Mark said, as he continued to struggle for breath, "That was even better then I had imagined, since the very first time I saw your magnificent body onstage. You're a goddess Raye, Damn, that was good!"

I smiled, and kissed his nose, "that was pretty awesome for me too Mark, thanks Mark, I really enjoyed being fucked like that."

Mark smiled, as he lifted me off of the desk, to the floor. "Well Raye, I'm going to have to come up with another reason, to get you all back here again. I hope that won't be the last time we hook up!"

I smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed me Mark, I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. If nothing else, I'll just stop in to see you, every now and then. As long as you promise to fuck me on your desk again." I said, as I leaned forward, and bit his lower lip.

Mark smiled, "sounds great to me, Raye, I'm looking forward to it."

I walked out of his office, and headed towards the little girls room, yet again. After completing the task of making sure, my vagina, was clean and dry, I headed back to the hall. Hum, who was to be my next victim. I giggled.

Upon entering the hall, Janie was all over Kyle, he didn't seem to mind, one bit. Bethany, was all over Dan and Ryan, I laughed. I've known for years, Ryan has had a crush, on his older cousin Bethany. I bet he never dreamt, he would see her like this!

It was still hard for me to fathom, she was such a pretty little angel, I still love her little triangle of fur, just above her pussy. So cute!

When I walked up to Dan, he handed me a C note, and instructed me to dance for him and Ryan. I smiled. "Ok babe, you ask for it."

He helped me onto the table, I started to squirm and wiggle, very provocatively mind you. I turned around, and grabbed my ankles, and started twerking. I thought for sure, that would put Ryan, over the edge. He'd probably run away for sure! His own mother, twerking!

Instead, he watched intently, and threw more money on the table.

I paused, then laid out on the table, and spread my legs around Dan, he smiled, he knew what I wanted. He started fingering me.

This was the point, that Ryan had seen enough, he stood up, and left. I frowned. Oh well, I've always loved the way Dan twiddles my twat.

Squirming, moaning, twisting, I came again, for the third time tonight! As I did, I sat up, my eyes, rolled back into my head, I slowly lowered myself back onto the table, while continuing to coax Dan for more!

He obliged, as I was about to have yet another orgasm, I noticed, that most of the fellas in the room were watching.

And boy, did I put on a show. Moaning, twisting sighing, panting. When I had finished, I thought my acting, was worthy of an Academy Award, for best preformed orgasm, by a woman over fifty. I looked at Ryan, who had watched from another table, and smiled.

Ryan shook his head. "Really mom, that was a little over the top, don't you think." Hum, maybe I wasn't as good of an actress, as I had thought.

"Oh well, I gave it the old college try son." I winked. The guys started handing me money, I guess most, had enjoyed my performance, or at least the view, even if my boy hadn't.

I looked over the crowd, Janie and Kyle, were nowhere to be seen. Bethany, had gathered another table full of admirer's, all engrossed in her performance, as she danced on the table top.

What a great body, I thought. She was a natural, I know I keep saying it, but if you could see her, you'd understand.

When she finished, she looked our way, seeing I had finished, she finished collecting money, from the guys at her table, and headed our way.

Dan helped me, from the table to the floor. Then, he helped Bethany, up onto the table again. She walked over to my side of the table, smiled at me , stuck her pussy in my face, and motioned for a tip. Smiling, I took a twenty, and slid it between her pussy lips.

She continued to dance, squeezing the twenty, tight. Ryan, returned to the table, imagine that, you horny boy!

Dan, watching Bethany dance, tucked bills beside mine, she sucked them up, without missing a beat, and continued to dance.

Ryan, and even her brother, tucked twenties. She didn't mind at all, money, is money.

She looked at Ryan, "Ok Ryan, it's my turn. She laid down, on the table, and spread her legs, slowly and quite shy, Ryan reached in, found her clit, and started to massage it.

Bethany's face turned red, her eyes watered. She started to breath heavy. "Oh baby, that's perfect, that's the spot, yes." Ryan continued to stroke her, in a circular motion. Bradley, her brother, reached in and started fondling her breast, she didn't seem to mind, she smiled, as her puffy nipples, became even larger, and firmer.

She started to moan loudly, and squealed with delight, as she climaxed. Watching the two young men, her brother, and her cousin, manhandle her, was very erotic. I found myself being extremely excited . Ron could tell.

Ron stood up, took me by the hand, and we both, headed towards the dressing room. Now, I had already been fucked twice, at that very moment, I realized, Ron, was about the fuck me, for my third time, with his fat cock.

When we got to the dressing room, I opened the door, Janie was already there, laying face down, on the table, and Kyle was fucking her from behind.

I paused, not knowing if Ron wanted to continue. He didn't hesitate, he shut the door, picked me up, and laid me down, beside Janie, dropped his drawers, his cock was stiff and fat.

He pulled me to the edge of the table, I figured he would enter me slowly, he didn't.

He rammed his big fat cock into my pussy, fast and hard. I let out a squeal, and a moan, never in my life, had I taken a cock, of this size.

After the initial entry, he started fucking me hard! He held my legs, one on each side. As he stroked, he lifted me off the table, side by side, dad and son, were fucking a mother, and her daughter.

Both of us, were being fucked fast, hard and very proper! And Janie and I, were both enjoying being fucked!

All four of us were sweating, panting, and moaning. I really had never even thought of a scenario, where this could, or would ever happen before.

I was the first at have an orgasm, Ron followed, then Kyle, and finally Janie. As both Ron and Kyle, continued to fill us, with their lust juice, I reached over, and started to play with Janie's breast. Janie smiled, as she rolled over, and started to fondle mine.

Using my right hand, I found her clit, and started to massage it, ever so softly. She did the same for me, as Ron and Kyle looked on.

After, a minute, maybe less, Kyle tapped his father on the shoulder, Ron looked, smiled, stepped back.

Kyle grabbed my legs, spread them, and inserted his fat cock, into my pussy. I had just been fucked by the father, I was about to be fucked by the son.

Janie and I, were being tag teamed.

No sooner had Kyle entered, Ron, grabbed Janie's legs, pulling her onto his cock. We were all having a family gang bang.

This had come as a surprise, neither of us, had any idea, that this was their plan. I wasn't sure how I felt, I'm not sure how Janie felt, but before anything was said...

The door opened, Bethany, with Dan in tow, walked in. There wasn't room at the table, Janie and I, had that covered.

Bethany smiled, she didn't care, neither did Dan, she unbuttoned Dan's slacks, pulled them down, grabbed his briefs, removed them, she bent over the arm of the lounge chair, and Dan slid inside little Bethany, he started stroking.

Dan bent over, and took hold of Bethany's boobs, then her hips. He lifted her off the floor. Using his broad shoulders, and his muscular arms, violently, he continued to fuck, my angel Bethany, she loved every minute of it!

Moaning, squirming, panting, Bethany, was the first to enjoy her orgasm, then Dan. Both Ron and Kyle followed, soon after. All three of the Thursday night lodge dancers had just been, good, and thoroughly fucked!

Mine, was my fourth fuck of the evening. And I never had a chance to us a condom, hum. Tonight, I really wasn't too worried. I really enjoyed bareback, better anyways.

I grabbed, and handed each girl, a towel. Janie and I, had taken a double dose, this time.

Bethany, only had one load delivered, Oops, maybe I spoke too soon! As Dan, Ron and Kyle, were leaving the room, Ryan walked in. Before Bethany could say anything, or resist, Ryan had his dick out, and was inside Bethany, fucking her brains out.

I guess Ryan had seen enough, and could no longer withhold his lust, for his older, beautiful cousin. He was giving Bethany's pussy Hell!

Before Janie, and I were cleaned up, Ryan, was moaning and unloading, now Bethany, had also taken a double dose.

Ryan smiled, kissed Bethany, on her bum, pulled his pants up, without saying a word, and left the room.

Bethany, looked at me, then Janie, and said. "Holy Shit ladies, I just had the crap fucked out of me. Dan, I knew that was going to happen, Ryan...not so much. But damn, that was good, sweetness! I haven't been fucked like that...well, Ever! And to think, aunty Raye, this is only the beginning. God I love to be desired, and fucked!" Bethany said, while dancing around the room.

We all laughed. I believe Bethany has finally found her calling.

I smiled, "you're right Beth, I believe that was a first for me too. A father and his son, both at once, wow." I didn't see a need, to mention my other lovers. ;-)

I sat down, "What the hell just happened here ladies. There was a whole lotta fuckin goin on here!"

It had all seemed surreal. The only two men I hadn't fucked, were my son, and my husband. It just didn't seem right, about my husband, that is, and yet, it felt so damn good! I had taken four dicks, in an hour, or less, holy shit!

Janie, not sure of what to think, said, "ah, yea, I knew Kyle was going to tap it, that's what I wanted. But, Ron, his father, well, that one surprised me, I wasn't expecting that." Janie smiled, "but it was good, I'm ok with it, I guess." She giggled.

I believe we were all pretty mellow, from being freshly, and frequently fucked. We all packed our things, piled out of the dressing room, to the bathroom. I believe we all wanted to get rid of as much lust juice, as we could, before getting dressed. When we were finished, we all dressed, ready to head for the house. We laughed, giggled, compared notes.

I believe we were all satisfied. I wondered, but I'll bet we'll never be fucked like that again.