My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked out of the dressing room, into the main hall. Everyone had went home, except Mark. He ask if he could take a picture of the three of us.

According to Mark, It had been a night to remember. As we posed, we each, exposed a breast, Flash! I'm sure none of us, will ever forget tonight. It was truly magical.

On the way home, Bethany counted her money, she had made over twenty five hundred dollars, for one nights work, That was as much as she could make in a month of waitressing, maybe more.

Janie counted hers, then mine. She had made a little over two thousand dollars, I had made within fifty dollars, of what Janie had made.

Janie wasn't happy. "I should make way more than you, mom." She said as she pouted.

I smiled, "Well Janie, if you hadn't spent so much of your time with Kyle, you would have made more."

Janie thought, then smiled, "Oh yea, I did spend the better part of my evening with Kyle, didn't I." I nodded.

My phone rang, it was Mark. "Hey Raye, I forgot to ask you, a gentleman here this evening, ask me for your phone number. He has some sort of convention coming up soon, and needs several pretty ladies to hand out flyers and represent his company.

The convention will be over a three, to four day span, here in town. Do you want me to give him your number, or would you prefer to call him?"

I thought for a moment, hum, even if I wasn't interested, which I really didn't know, it may be an opportunity for Bethany, and or Janie.

"Yes, Mark, why don't you give me his number. I'll think about it, talk it over with the girls, then, I'll give him a call.

After I hang up Mark, please send me his number via text. Thanks again Mark, Goodnight," I ended the call.

Business seemed to be booming.