All Comments on 'My Mother, The Stripper'

by raiderdrm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprise!

My wife ended up dancing at the local lodge some 20 years ago. Similar in that I was the evening organizer and the dancer cancelled leaving me stuck.

The wife said she would fill in but just down to her bikini.

That went out the window when she got all fussed up and ended up on her back on the stage with her legs spread and no bikini. It was one hell of a show and no secrets.

The next guy that organized the club men's party tried to hire her for the next one but she wouldn't do it.

20 years and that night still fusses us both up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Strip

I have done lots of different things but never been a stripper, it does sound like fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting but ...

Good idea. However the writing and grammar were bad. No buildup. No good climax. No mother daughter stuff.

It was a first draft. Needs two more re-writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You have good skill at giving a story a plot.

But you do use too many exclamation points! (See how odd it looks).

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

well written, the story was fun to read and enjoy. A 5 for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but as was said above, you can't use an exclamation point at the end of every paragraph. It's exhausting to read. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great my ex wife my daughter and my mom and an aunt have all stripped a n d done the vid thingy I love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Is there any truth in it? Would have been great ato be there🤔😉🫣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraiderdrm@raiderdrm
Older adult that enjoy sharing. Being raised in a religious and conservative home, I find it quite enjoyable writing erotic literature. I hope you'll enjoy my stories. I enjoy a mix of fantasy with a bit of reality mixed in.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES