My Mother, The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers

We had all been drinking, more than we should have, ok, way too much! My sisters, while at the house all tried to coheres Dan into undressing for them. They complimented him on how fine he looked in his suit, and how much better he would look out of it! After a period of teasing and cajoling, and refusing to leave, Dan finally agreed to a show.

This was that same exact look while undressing for them! Watching Janie undress!

Towards the end of the first song, Janie, standing only her underwear, removed her hair from bun, and fluffed it, while laying it over her shoulders, the fella's really seemed to enjoyed that!

Janie was totally undressed by the end of the second song, I noticed that she had a nicely trimmed landing strip, she looked awesome! Janie only danced to two songs, and by the end, everyone seemed very pleased, all the men were in a great mood! They seemed to be very satisfied with all of their strippers!

When Janie finished, The curtain was pulled, "wow, totally awesome Janie", I told her! She smiled , and said, "that was a blast!"

We walked back to the room together, "wow, that was a rush! Boy was I nervous! How did I do", she ask? "You did an awesome job Janie", I said! Janie said, "I'm not sure that Dan approved, he didn't seem to smile, he looked nervous!" I told her, "oh yes, no worries there, he loved it!

That look you saw, was his Intensely happy and horny look! lol! I know he loved it" Hell, everyone loved your performance, even me! Janie seemed relieved "Are you ready for the rest of the evening"? I ask? With a nice smile, she said, "Yes, I am!"

All three of us continued talking while we relaxed for a minute, then, after freshening up, all thee of us, still very scantily clad, returned to the barroom, where everyone had moved during the break! Surprisingly, we all spent the next THREE hours serving drinks, and providing table dances for the members and their guests.

Thankfully, everyone there was very polite, and very generous!. At one point, during the evening, after I had seen Dan pay Janie for three or four straight table dances, I walked over and said, "don't you think it's about my turn?"

Ron smiled, and said, "Of course "! He handed me a hundred dollar bill, and ask for a table dance. When I finished, he paid me again, this time to dance for Dan!

I love the way Dan looks at me, That's nice! Shortly afterwards, Dan paid me for another dance. I was a very naughty girl for that dance, at one time I even laid out on their table, spread eagle! :-)

I believe we all ended up having a good time!, It did take some time to get used to being touched, grabbed and watched constantly? It makes you very self conscious. I'm thankful that Janie and I are both very confident women, confidence ended up being a huge benefit for what we were doing this particular evening!

Towards the end of the evening, Mark told us all, that this was one of the best stag nights he had ever been a part of, maybe even the best! Aw, that was sweet! Around midnight, I sat down with Dan and a couple of his friends, Most of the guys had left!

Ron ask If I was uncomfortable at any time during the night? Maybe a little, I said, sitting there naked..."I was very nervous as the night began," I said, "but since then, I had become a lot more comfortable!" You know, you kind a get use to it! "Y'all were very pleasant tonight, Thank you"! I said!

Ron ask, "would you ladies be interested in posing for a picture for me?" I thought about it for a minute, then said, "If you promise that it's for your eyes only!" I turned to Janie, and said, "how about It?"

She smiled, and nodded, "only for Ron's eyes, no sharing!" Ron smiled, pulled out his phone, Click! Later that evening, as we were getting ready to head home, Kili ask me If we would be interested in stripping again?

She said she had several upcoming appointments, "December is always a very busy month for me," she said! ..."Hum??? Maybe?" Kili handed me her business card, as we walked out the door. "call me, I mean it," she said! I smiled, and said, "You never know, I just might do that!"

I'm pretty sure that none of us will soon forget that chilly night in late November!

It was a short ride home, by the time we arrived at the house, I could tell that Dan was still very excited!

He had complimented both Janie and I several times, while driving home! As we entered the house, and were walking towards our bedroom, I told him that I was going to take a shower, then I would come to bed, and yes, I knew my night wasn't over just yet, I smiled and kissed him on the cheek!

I showered, and started drying off, as I was drying myself, I walked out of the bathroom over to the bed, Dan was already laying in bed, naked! I ask, "what will it be tonight dear?" Dan smiled, and said, "a nice massage with astroglide would be a very nice ending to a perfect evening!"

I finished drying off, and started to climb into bed. Just as I did, Janie Knocked on the door, "can I come in?" She ask. Dan threw the sheets over both of us, "yes, come on in!" Janie walked in, paused, and looked at both of us, and then frowned, "you know, this just isn't fair!" She said, shaking her head!

Puzzled, I looked at her and ask "what isn't fair?" Janie with her pouty face and all, said, "ok, I know we are ALL horny after tonight! Right? You, well, you have Dan, and Dan, ah, has you! But what about me! Jim Is not here", again with her pouty face! I looked at Janie, and then Dan, and laughed. "Like I'm sure you want some of this!" I laughed out loud!

Janie, still pouting, looked and said, "why not!, look, I It will be real easy for me to sit on Dan's face, I'm sure he won't mind, while you take care of him! We all know my Aunt's have enjoyed him, so why not me? You can take care of him, and he can take care of both of us!"

Hum, boy has this been Dan's night or What! I don't know Janie, Dan is your stepfather! I mean really! Oh well, what the hell, ok, I guess that will be ok! Is that all you want?", I said, lol!

She smiled, and dropped her robe, and told Dan to scoot up closer to the headboard, so she could hang on, as she positioned herself, her legs straddling his head, and lowered herself onto his face! He immediately grabbed hold of her butt cheeks, and ever so softly started to taste her!

I settled in, grabbed my Astroglide, squirted some on my right palm, and firmly grasp his penis! I don't believe it was more than a minute or so before Janie started to moan, soon after, she climaxed, giving a rather loud squeal of delight, and then a moan, while catching her breath! "Oh my, that was wonderful," Janie said while sighing!

At about that same time, Dan tensed, and moaned loudly, and released his load! My, what a load it was! I slid off the bed, and went to the bathroom to retrieve a couple of washcloths! One for his face, and one for his penis! "Now, it's my turn," I said, as I smiled at Dan.

Dan said, "give me the Astroglide please", I handed it to him. "What do you plan on doing with that," I ask, he just smiled, I got on my knees, and crawled over him, and slowly and carefully lowered myself onto his face, still hanging on the headboard.

He immediately found my clitoris, gently stroking it up and down, then, side to side, with his wonderful tongue! Ah yes, this is wonderful! Just then, I felt is hand slide underneath me, heading towards my bum! Oh, you naught boy!

I felt his lubricated finger pierce my anus, gently bending and rubbing, in, then out, in then out, ahh, he knows the perfect place to massage! "Ahh Ohh Ahh", I said, as I moaned, and as I was pulling on the headboard! As soon as the intensity of my climax became milder, and I began to relax, Dan dove right in for seconds!

My God, that was fantastic! I do love it, when he plays with my bum! After a minute or two, I finished again, I slowly limped to the bathroom! As I was cleaning up, Janie walked in, and grabbed another towel, I ask, "what do you need that for?" Janie said, "I'm getting it for Dan," she looked at me and smiled! "Aw, That's nice," I said, "I'll be out in a minute."

She took the towel and left the bathroom. When I finished, a few minutes later, I walked back into the bedroom, there sat Janie, I guess she had decided to give Dan yet another hand job!

She looked back at me, smiled and said, "I didn't want to be selfish! That's just not me", She said as she winked! Dan was fondling her breast, while she continued stroking his penis!

After she finished, I told Dan, "I hope he enjoyed the evening, because he was never going to have another one like it," Lol! When Janie finished cleaning up, she came back to the bed, facing Dan, she told Dan to scoot over, then she laid down beside him!

There we lay, all three of us in a row! I sure am glad we have a king size bed! What a wonderful way for all of us to end the evening, and go to sleep! Good Night! ;-)

When I awoke late the next morning, Dan had already left for work. I nudged Janie, "I'll go make us some coffee", I said!

I was pouring the coffee, when Janie staggered into the kitchen, we both sat down at the table. "What a night mom" she said, "have you thought any more about the offer Kili made you?" Janie said. I smiled, and said, "We'll see!" ;-)

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers
12