All Comments on 'My Russian Valentine'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Romantic1Romantic1over 11 years ago
Fabulous

Great imagination. I loved it. Five stars. You might also like one I wrote: http://www.literotica.com/s/russian-wives-ch-01 . Take a look and enjoy. Warm regards.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Well written and lots of hot action, plus a geography lesson. I had to lookup Andaman Sea. Never heard of it before, but then again, I have never been to Asia.

Good luck in the contest.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanabout 11 years ago
A Masterpiece

pure and simple. I think you've taken every possible position and thrown it into the fray.

I enjoyed the way in which you eliminated unnesessary dialogue by having only one woman speak English. It eliminated any of the usual seductive techniques and making the women available as quickly as possible. Again, this is a most unusual tale and told so very well. I shall read and reread this story looking for the many aspects which I'm certain I missed the first time around. Top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My Russian Valentine is a blazing drama, with well-defined characters, written by one of the site's finest and most prolific authors, a great story from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6098 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.