All Comments on 'My Sweet Ashley and My Boss Ch. 02'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
part 3?

Worked up now after reading the first two installments. I'm hoping for more in this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You bet!

I thought it was fucking great. Can't wait until chapter 3

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Finally Chapter 2

Cuckold stands and jerks his cock as his wife is used by the client and his horse hung boss. She even ends up with a belly full of the boss's thick hot seed that she swallowed after a hot blow job. Would have been better if Alex, cuckold's employee had been fucking her and filled her with his sperm. Now everyone at his work knows what aphrodisiac to give her to turn her into a hot slut wife. Also his wife after the blow job should have come over to hubby cuckold and kissed him deeply. Now will his boss demand that cuckolds wife goes on a date with him? Fuck her right in front of cuckold? Please do not wait so long for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More, More

More, please MORE!! I write well and have often been praised for it, but you put me to shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

This was a lot of fun, and very hot. Hope there's another chapter or two about Ashley and her husband's friends, boss or client. I would have liked to see her play more explicitly with the Japanese client (Mr K) but what there was, was very hot. Thanks for writing. More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It was really amazing.My gf always flirts at work but has nt gone so far. Hope we end up doing something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the best!!

please finish the whole story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This chapter is very erotic but also too pornographic for my taste. Yet i do not regret i read it!

☆☆☆☆+ (4.3/5.0 = 86/100)

Ashley managed to successfully service 2 men!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 4 years ago
Ashley is a very good slut wife

Ashleys hubby will get a promotion over that. She is a very good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE this wife sex story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]! The story is very erotic. It is pornographic but only as much as the storyline required. ❤. 👍👍. 😊.

This story is my cup of tea.

Excerpt from the story:

"I looked at my wife, looking so sexy standing there nude with her hand on another man's cock..."

Ashley is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

💚

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
five stars!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this broke my heart in pieces. I have not had a relationship in 15 years (I am in my early 40's), do people really treat people in this manner?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This could've been written about an ex of mine. I used to hate her drinking too much but when we were having a few problems, we threw a party and noticed her getting drunk and exposing a lot more flesh as the party was starting to settle down.

Long story, short, she ended up getting her top open with people copping feels and then she was blowing a guy in front of the remaining six of us. One of the two other couples got into it, other couple left quickly, obviously freaked a bit. Ex blew another guy then rode the first guy. I'm just sitting there really conflicted, just watching how these people from her work were now going at it thanks to my ex getting drunk and losing her inhibitions. I left my own party and house and went for a long bike ride.

Previously, my ex was pretty damn conservative. Our relationship difficulties seemed to have caused her to change a bit.

Funnily enough, we sorted things out and stayed together for another couple of years. We never ever spoke about that party afterwards.

Great story! Brought back memories! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous