My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers

"She sure is!" Nikki said with a smile as she stopped running her nails up and down my hard cock and gripped the length of it through my slacks between her fingers. She squeezed it and stroked it through the fabric.

I was shocked. I didn't know how she could so casually admit that she had been fucking my wife while we were married and at the same time turn me on so much. I didn't know what to do.

Brooke did not seem to even register that I had caught her doing anything wrong. She didn't look concerned at all. She causally said, "Yeah, I told Nikki that if I ever found a guy that I thought could satisfy her that I'd hook her up."

Nikki nodded and said, "Even if that meant sharing you."

I was confused. They had turned from talk about sex with each other to talk about sex with me. So, after a moment, still enjoying Nikki tugging on my hard cock through my slacks, I asked, "So, when was the last time you two used the strap-on?"

Both women froze; Nikki's hand on my cock, still squeezing the hard shaft, just rested there. Brooke looked down at her wine.

I waited. I concentrated on Brooke's face. She had such a pretty face. I concentrated on it to see if she would lie to me. What she said next, I knew was the truth.

Brooke slowly, not even looking up at me muttered, said, "Well, the last time was... um... at my bachelorette party."

It took a moment for the significance of that to register with me. I knew that the night before our wedding she and her friends had gone out on the town, just like me and my friends. But, some time that night, she had fucked her friend with a strap-on. Wow!

Of course, what I had done at my bachelor party, fucking that stripper, was worse than that. I had been so glad I hadn't caught any STDs from doing that. If I had given something to Brooke because of that I would have never forgiven myself.

So, wait a second. That was the last time? The day before our wedding? So, the entire time we had been married she had been as faithful to me as I had been to her?

I breathed a sigh of relief but tried not to let it show on my face, despite the fact that she still wasn't looking at me. I didn't want Brooke feeling guilty for that at all; neither did I want her to know how suspicious I had been. So, finally, I told Nikki, "Oh, so that's why you said it's been such a bad year for you."

Nikki nodded. When she saw that I wasn't mad she said, "Brooke told me that she felt like it would be cheating on you if she helped me out anymore. I was bummed, but I understood. I was happy for you two."

All of the tension went out of me. My wife had been faithful to me. I knew that they were both telling the truth from their body language and facial expressions. The wine had loosened them up enough and they weren't suspicious of my questions enough to think they had to lie to me. Besides, I reasoned, if Brooke had been fucking Nikki while we were married, she wouldn't have admitted to the bachelorette party but would have said that they hadn't done it since we met.

Brooke looked at me, her brow furrowed but her eyes bright, and added, "I always told her that, if I found someone that I thought would be good for her, I'd hook her up. When she started asking about it a few weeks ago I realized that you were the only man I could think of that would consistently be able to make her come. I hope that's okay."

To smooth my questioning over and put things into a more positive spin I told them, "Okay? I think it's awesome! Nikki is my friend too, Brooke. Anything I can do to help her out is great with me, especially a threesome. That was so much fun. In fact, I've been thinking about a couple different things we could try to help her come more easily."

Before Brooke could respond with more than the smile she graced me with, Nikki perked up and asked, "Oh, like what?" Her hand resumed tugging on my hard cock through my slacks. It had not gone down during the questioning.

I looked at Nikki, my arm still around her shoulder, and smiled. I asked, "Do you trust me?"

She wrinkled her forehead and said, "Of course I do."

"Then just keep that in mind, okay?" I told her.

Nikki smiled and said, "You're being all mysterious about it. I love surprises. As long as whatever you have planned involves making me come, I'm all for it."

Brooke finally said softly, "Well, all this talk is making me wet. Can we get out of here?"

I asked the waitress for the check and paid cash. I was glad I had pulled so much money out of the bank because the wine wasn't cheap. Though, with the quality of information it helped me retrieve, I found it to be worth every penny.

I helped the girls out to my car. They were a little unsteady on their feet. I considered taking Nikki's Beetle but decided that it would be better for me to give her a ride to pick up her car than the other way around. The girls had no opinion.

I got Brooke into the passenger's seat and put Nikki in the seat behind her. Though they weren't totally drunk, they were intoxicated enough to make them a little unsteady on their heels.

I closed the doors and walked around the car. As I got in I said, "Well, that was a great-"

The sight that greeted me as I sat in the driver's seat and pulled to door shut made my tongue catch in my throat. They were kissing. Not only where they kissing but they were kissing so tenderly, not more than twelve inches from my face, between the front seats. Brooke had turned and Nikki was leaned forward up on the edge of the back seat.

Brooke's beautiful face and flawless pale complexion contrasted with Nikki's slightly darker and sharper features. Their mouths molded into each other's again and again, their tongues playing with one another, which I could plainly see between kisses and by the way their neck muscles worked.

Not bi, my ass, I thought to myself. Regardless, of what they were, or thought they were, the sight turned me on so much that I soon found my cock swelling inside my slacks, throbbing with life. I had already come once that day but I knew I was more than good to go for more.

Watching breathlessly, I memorized everything about it, from the way my wife's curls bounced as she worked her mouth against her friend's, to the way their perfumes mixed together in the confined space, to the wet sounds of their kisses.

So, as focused as I was on watching them kiss, it startled me a bit when Nikki reached out and cupped one my wife's tits with her hand. I watched her long fingers move against the fabric, finding my wife's hard nipple beneath, and pinch the fabric to roll the hard bud between her fingers.

My cock grew as hard as a rock, tenting my slacks obscenely, as I heard Brooke moan with pleasure into her best friend's mouth. I knew I could interrupt them or join them as I wished but at that moment the sight of my wife, the woman I loved more than anything, kissing our best friend right in front of me was the biggest turn-on I could have thought of.

As Nikki caressed my wife's tits, Brooke reached toward me, her eyes still closed as she kissed her friend. She touched my chest softly to get her bearings and then dropped her hand to my crotch. Her delicate fingers found my raging hard-on inside my slacks and, just as Nikki had done in the restaurant, she stroked and tugged on it through the fabric.

Pleasure welled up in me as my wife touched me for the first time that evening, the kiss and hug when they had arrived at Olive Garden notwithstanding. Her fingers rubbing me just where her friend's had been only a few minutes prior was so exciting that I worried for a second that I might come in my pants. Shit, I wanted to fuck both of them right there in the parking lot, but I knew we'd have gotten arrested. Still, I didn't want to start the engine and have them stop kissing.

Nikki kissed Brooke tenderly as she slipped her hand down the front of my wife's dress, her fingers light against the material, caressing Brooke's firm stomach. She barely managed to reach the hem of Brooke's new red dress, her arm fully extended. As she hooked her fingers under the dress and pull it up my wife's body, she revealed red lace panties beneath. I watched Nikki's fingers gently push the lacy material aside, exposing the familiar site of my wife's pussy to me and anyone passing nearby. She covered the mound with her hand and her middle finger pressed in, slipping between the lips of my wife's slit.

"Oh God," Brooke moaned into Nikki's open mouth. Her hand on my crotch found my zipper and pulled it up, over, and down the tent my hard prick had created in my slacks.

My boxers pushed out of my fly and I glanced around to make sure nobody was in the vicinity that might see us. I turned the key in the ignition and started the car. I decided that I'd feel safer on the road.

Nikki murmured, "Take me home, James. I want you to fuck me in my own bed." Her hand continued to work at her best friend's pussy, making my wife squirm in her seat with rising passion.

I pulled out onto the road and headed toward Nikki's apartment. Brooke didn't object, so I figured that's what we were doing. I didn't much care, either way.

Brooke tugged my boxers aside, revealing my cock to the passing street lights. Her pretty fingers wrapped around my meaty shaft and stroked it as she often did on our drives home, only this time, we weren't alone in the car.

I groaned in appreciation and rising passion. I wanted to fuck them so badly. I had to get to Nikki's house as fast as possible.

Nikki leaned forward, still between the seats, reached out, and took my cock away from Brooke. She stroked me for a moment with her left hand while her right hand rubbed my wife's clit. Then she leaned forward, her knees on the back seat, laid across the center console, and sank her face down into my lap.

As I drove carefully I felt Nikki's cool mouth, which had been kissing my wife only seconds prior, completely engulf my raging hard-on. I could feel her lips travel down the sensitive shaft until they nestled against the zipper. The squeezing on the head of my dick told me that she was swallowing me down her throat, just as she had done earlier that morning.

"Oh shit," I gasped. Then I groaned, "That feels so good."

"Wow," Brooke whispered. "She can swallow you deeper than I can, can't she?"

I nodded. I worried for a second that Nikki's talents being superior to my wife's might cause a problem for her, but, hell, she was just stating facts. I had no idea if I would lie to her were she to ask me who gave a better blowjob. I didn't want to find out.

As for Nikki, she just seemed to have no gag reflex at all as she swallowed my dick down her throat over and over, bobbing her head in my lap as I drove down the road. I loved the feel of her lips at the base of my cock, which Brooke's lips never reached.

Trying to keep my eyes on the road and one hand on the wheel, I reached out to Brooke. I put my hand against her face, cupping her cheek softly. It was so surreal to feel my cock in some other woman's mouth as I touched my wife's face so lovingly.

Brooke turned her face and took one of my fingers into her mouth, sucking at it voraciously and then swirling her tongue around it like it was a little cock. She was so turned on at the situation I could hardly believe it. She really did enjoy seeing Nikki sucking my cock. Of course, Nikki's fingers on her clit and, probably, penetrating into her cunt, didn't hurt.

After a moment, Nikki sat up, laughed, and said, "It's hard to keep lying on that center console thing."

My wife immediately unbuckled her seatbelt and dropped her face into my lap, replacing Nikki's mouth with her own. Though she couldn't take me as deeply as Nikki could, her more comfortable position allowed her to suck my cock twice as fast as her friend had been able to suck.

I groaned with pleasure as Brooke sucked my cock, her pretty blonde curls bobbing up and down in my lap. I could feel her hot wet mouth around my prick, sucking strongly and dragging her lips tightly around my shaft on each upstroke, just the way she knew I liked it. "Oh shit, I love that," I groaned.

Brooke sucked my cock ferociously, letting me know just how horny she had become. Loud slurping noises filled the car as she bobbed up and down in my lap. Glancing at her as I drove, I could see that while her right arm was on the center console, supporting herself, her left arm trailed into the back seat.

I looked into the rearview mirror and saw Nikki looking down between her own legs. Obviously, Brooke was doing something to her that she was enjoying. Still, I couldn't drive, receive a blowjob, and find out exactly what she was doing to her best friend's pussy all at the same time. Two out of three wasn't bad, though.

Without being completely aware of what was happening on the road, I surprised myself when I pulled into Nikki's apartment complex. I drove the whole way without consciously even realizing where I was driving.

When I pulled into a parking spot and stopped the car Brooke sat up and stroked my prick in her fist a few times, drying it off in the process, before she pulled her door open and got out. Nikki followed from the back and I hurriedly put the car in park, killed the engine, and followed them up to the apartment.

When I got out of the car, the cool night breeze across my dick, reminded me I was still exposed. I stuffed my hard cock back in my pants as well as I could and locked the car.

By the time I got to the door, Nikki had it open and both she and Brooke had gone inside. I closed and locked the door behind me. Nikki's apartment was in a small complex of single-floor residences. We had visited her apartment dozens of times in the past.

Brown carpet covered all of the floors, except for the tile in the kitchen and the bathroom. The walls were white, but Nikki had lots of artwork, fans, and pieces of fabric decorating them. A living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom, like our house, was all the apartment she could afford.

The girls were nowhere to be seen. I shook my head at that. They were not bi but, yet, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was hot but also made me feel like somewhat of a third wheel.

Assuming they were in the bedroom I walked on in only to find Brooke sitting on the edge of the bed, alone. Nikki was nowhere to be seen. I was a bit confused. I asked, "Where'd she go?"

"To the bathroom," Brooke replied with a smile as she stood up and kissed me. Her lips were soft against mine and she tasted faintly of wine. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I didn't know how much she had sensed of my prior misgivings, or if was she picking up on my feeling of being a bit like an afterthought at that moment. I said, "Sure, why?"

She cocked her head to the side, furrowed her brown, and said, "You know, we don't have to do this if you don't want to do it. I'd completely understand."

I was pleasantly surprised. On the one hand, that was the first time I had been asked directly if this was something I'd like to do. Of course, on the other hand, I could have put a stop to it in any number of ways before that. I said, "No, I'm okay. Are you?"

She nodded and then beamed that beautiful smile at me that I loved so much. She said, "Of course. It was my idea, after all."

"Good," I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I don't want it to get weird between us."

"It won't," she said, as if saying it made it fact. Then, putting her arms around my neck, she thought a second and said, "I trust you and Nikki completely. I think this will only make us closer, don't you?"

I nodded. I didn't know what it would do to our relationship but I chose to reassure her. I knew I'd never leave her for Nikki. I loved her.

"So, tell me, what are these ideas you came up with to make Nikki come quicker?" she asked casually.

I told her.

"Wow! I never did that to her. Do you really think it will do the trick?" she asked.

"I think so. Can't hurt to try," I replied.

"Famous last words," Brooke replied with a bright and cheerful laugh.

In that moment I loved Brooke more than I ever had before. I could see that telling her my plans for Nikki was really turning her on, too. I had doubted her love and fidelity. While I was happy with the result I was also feeling a little guilty for having those doubts in the first place.

I kissed her, at first gently and then firmly and passionately. I pressed my tongue into her mouth. I had to have her in that moment. I knew that Nikki would be along in a moment but all of my feelings for Brooke were bubbling to the surface and I couldn't contain myself.

Brooke seemed a bit startled at first but she quickly responded, kissing me back. Her breath was hot against my cheek as she pressed herself against me. She dropped her hands down my back and boldly grabbed my ass. She pulled firmly, grinding her pelvis against me as we kissed.

My cock grew hard again in my slacks, pressing against my wife's crotch through her dress and panties. Though I had already come earlier I was so turned on that I moaned into her mouth. I needed her so badly.

When I broke the kiss and my lips fell to her neck, Brooke whispered, "Oh James, I am so wet!"

"Really?" I asked softly as I pulled my head back and then smiled at her. I kissed her one more time before I sank to my knees, sliding my hands down her sides as if to hold her in case she tried to get away. I knew she wasn't going anywhere.

Brooke laced the fingers of her right hand into the short hair on my head. With her left hand she grabbed the material of the dress at her hip and pulled, lifting the hem of her dress to her waist. Her dominant side rising to the surface, she said, "Yes James, eat my pussy!"

This was the Brooke I had come to know and love during our year of marriage. She was not the sort to mess around with teasing, waiting, or being submissive. I could easily imagine her fucking Nikki with a strap-on. In fact, I really did want to see that.

Brooke had removed her panties, I didn't know when, but as she lifted her right leg up and put her foot on my left shoulder, I could plainly see her pussy. The familiar site of her cleanly waxed slit with the ruddy hue of excitement staining her pale mound excited me even further. I loved how her lightly tanned legs and stomach contrasted with the pale flesh of her crotch.

The lips of her slit were puffy, swollen with excitement, and her crotch was wet from being turned on all evening. The thought of me fucking her friend in front of her was a huge turn-on to her. I was just disappointed that I hadn't known about it sooner.

Using my tongue I sliced apart the lips of her pussy and licked up to her clit. The scent of her juices was lightly musky and intoxicating to me as I cupped her round ass in my hands. I loved the feel of her firm butt under my fingers.

"Fuck yeah!" Brooke sighed as she pulled against my head and rocked her hips forward, smashing her crotch against my mouth. She was overcome with desire and it wouldn't take much for her to reach her first orgasm. "Suck it!" she demanded.

I knew what she wanted and, though my face was pressed firmly against the soft flesh of her pussy, I opened my lips and sucked her little clit between them. Gently I sucked at the little bud, for too much pressure would hurt her.

Brooke didn't need to have amazing balance to remain in that position; though she was only on one leg, she was very light. She had her raised leg pressing on my shoulder, my hands on her ass, and she leaned back slightly as she held onto my head with her hands. She ground her pussy against my face, though careful not to dislodge her clit from between my lips as she hissed, "Yes, such that clit! Make me come!"

The sound of the water running in the bathroom told me that Nikki was soon to join us. I smiled inwardly as I imagined what the look on her face would be when she saw us like this. I sucked my wife's clit in and out from between my lips, swirling my tongue against her cunt-flesh when it was in my mouth.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers