My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

Nikki had just come down from her second orgasm, her breathing slowing, but then, it quickened again. She looked back at me again and declared with a moan, "Oh, I love it up my ass."

I smiled to myself in victory. I knew, just knew, that fucking Nikki in the ass is what would get her going. I Had thought that ever since the first time I fingered it, but she was so against it that I worried she would never let me do it. Now, here she was, coming on my cock up her ass and I couldn't have been more proud of myself.

"Feel good?" Brooke asked her as she worked hard on rubbing Nikki's clit and stroking her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Nikki replied emphatically, her breathing becoming more labored as she neared another orgasm.

"That's it," I told her as she pressed her ass back against me, fucking my cock as much as I was fucking her ass. "Take it!"

"Ah!" Nikki shouted out her third orgasm in the same number of minutes.

"Wow," Brooke mused as she watched her friend come for the third time. Then she continued to watch as she came a fourth time and then a fifth.

"Oh, God," Nikki groaned. "I love your dick in my ass, James!"

I fucked Nikki hard and steady, slapping my hips against her ass over and over again, driving my rampant prick deep inside of her butt on every stroke. Though my stamina had not failed me, I felt that familiar stirring beginning. I was not going to last much longer.

Nikki came a sixth and seventh time within another few minutes as I tried to hold back but still fuck her sweet ass. She moaned and fucked me back as hard as she could between orgasms.

"I'm gong to come," I finally announced, feeling that familiar tingle along my thighs as well as in my balls.

Nikki turned and looked at me again. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, give me that cum, Baby. Shoot it deep in my ass. Oh, please!"

Well, that was way too much for me to hold back. With a long groan I lodged my prick deep inside of her and let it go. I could feel my cum race up my shaft and blast jet after jet of jism deep into Nikki's ass. Unlike her pussy, the cum did not come back out around my shaft, it just disappeared deep into her ass as I emptied myself into her.

"Fuck," Nikki shouted as her eight orgasm washed over her, the feeling of my cum filling her butt was enough to push her to another orgasm. Her ass was very sensitive.

As the two of us lay there breathing heavily, Brooke said, "Well, James. I think you solved the puzzle!"

We all began laughing at that for a good long time until, finally, Nikki and I both got up and put Brooke onto her back. We both had the idea to give her as much pleasure as possible for setting up the threesome in the first place.

All things considered, that was the best day of my life.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers