My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers

"I'm coming," Brooke announced loudly as she weakened atop my face.

Holding her firmly, making sure she didn't fall, I continued to suck and lap at her clit. I put my hand up her back as she moaned with pleasure and her foot slipped off my shoulder. Brooke stood on her own, her legs spread, but was forced to step forward so she didn't fall. I lost my balance and fell to the carpeted floor on my back, a big smile on my girl-cum covered face.

As I watched above me, Brooke rubbed her pussy with her fingers, coming down from her orgasm. It was quite a sexy angle to watch my wife pleasure herself from below like that, looking up the skirt of her red dress.

"Did you guys start without me?" I heard Nikki mutter with a chuckle as she stepped into my view, her legs to either side of my head, and kissed Brooke gently on the lips. She still wore her new black dress but, like Brooke, she wore no panties, her darker slit visible to me up her dress as the carpet was light brown and reflected the lights in the bedroom very well up her skirt.

Resting for a moment, I watched them kiss slowly. Nikki gently cupped my wife's tits in her hands as Brooke stopped rubbing her own pussy and slipped her hand up her best friend's dress. Her fingers moved in gentle circle against the taller woman's slit.

Nikki licked gently at Brooke's neck as she pealed the red dress down, revealing my wife's full firm tits. She lowered her head farther and lapped tenderly at the nipples, wetting them with her tongue and rolling them with her fingers.

"Yeah," my wife breathed, "Suck my fucking tits." Just as she had done with me earlier, she laced her fingers into Nikki's long black hair and guided her face to, first one tit, and then the other.

With my hands I caressed their legs up their inner thighs and back down repeatedly as I watched our best friend work on my wife's tits, making the nipples larger and larger. Nikki sucked strongly at the nipples, the slurping sounds loud in the small room. She was drawing on them roughly, making them swell and become more and more sensitive.

Brooke groaned with passion as she hooked her fingers up and into Nikki's cunt. While they had started slowly, my wife's passion was racing things along much faster than it might have otherwise. Her thumb on her best friend's clit, she worked her fingers back and forth inside her cunt.

"Wow, this is a nice view," I muttered.

I hadn't planned on saying that aloud so I was startled when Brooke giggled.

Nikki looked down at me and said, "What are you doing down there? You don't have to look up my dress, you know. You can touch more than my legs."

I laughed at that and nodded. I scooting down the floor and stood up beside them.

Brooke still had her fingers in Nikki's pussy, the top of her red dress pulled down to her waist, revealing her full tits. Her nipples were large and red from Nikki's vigorous sucking, still covered with saliva.

Nikki flashed me a smile and tugged my shirt open. It had snaps up the front and with a couple to tugs she was able to fully unsnap it and push it down my arms, to the floor. She ran her hands across my chest.

Brooke pulled her hand from her friends crotch long enough to pull that black dress down her tanned and sexy body. Nikki's small tits revealed quickly with the hard little nipples evidencing her excitement.

Both women let their dresses fall to the floor, Brooke pushing hers down over her flaring hips. They were beautiful, in or out of the dresses. My cock throbbed in my slacks with anticipation, obscenely tenting them.

As Brooke began working on my belt, Nikki kissed me. Her mouth was cool, her breath minty.

Returning her kisses softly and gently as well as running my fingers gently down her chest and across her nipples, I tried to let her know how much I cared about her. I could tell that, despite everything, she was a little nervous. I didn't know exactly why, but I didn't need to. I was nervous too for my own reasons.

As Brooke unzipped my pants, Nikki fell away from me. Both women dropped to their knees before me, tugging my pants down and off my hips. My eight-inch-long three-fingers-wide cock sprang into view before their waiting faces.

Nikki muttered to Brooke, "Wow, he's excited."

Brooke smiled as she took my cock in her little fist and stroked it at the base. My head swam with pleasure as she worked the skin up and down. As she did she aimed it at her best friend's face.

Nikki hesitated for a moment but my wife was too turned on for that. She grabbed the hair at the back of her friend's head and pulled us together.

The flaring head of my cock disappeared into Nikki's cool mouth, her lips gliding down the shaft to halfway. Then, all nervousness leaving her, she opened her throat and took the rest of my manhood into her face. As my balls rested on her chin, she rolled her eyes up and looked at me.

Smiling down at her, I groaned, "Oh Nikki that feels so fucking good!" I could feel her tongue against the underside of my prick, her lips gripping the base, and her throat squeezing the head. I was in heaven.

Brooke moved around behind me but I hardly noticed until she pressed her face against my ass and I felt her lips and tongue against my balls. She sucked them into her mouth as best she could, her little hands holding onto my thighs for support.

"Holy shit, Brooke," I groaned with pleasure. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked, not knowing whether to tip my hips forward to get more of my cock sucked or tip them back to give my wife better access from behind. I settled for somewhere in-between.

Brooke released my balls from her mouth and laughed. She said, "Nowhere. That's the first time I've ever done that to a man."

Nikki pulled her face off my cock and asked her, "What? Sucked a guys balls?"

My wife laughed more and said, "No! Well, from behind, yes! I've never pressed my face against a guy's ass like that before."

"Oh," Nikki replied.

That comment made Brooke laugh even more.

Nikki suggested, "Why don't we lay on the bed?"

I would have loved to continue to get my cock sucked like that but I knew it would only lessen my staying power. My cock was as hard as it was going to get and I was ready for some real action. I had a plan and I was ready to get started. I said, "Good idea. Why don't you lay on your back in the middle?"

Nikki hopped up, her thin naked form a delightful change from my wife's more rounded curves. I preferred Brooke's body as a general rule, but the variety that Nikki brought was nice. She crawled into her own bed and lay in the middle.

"No, scoot down a bit," I told her, so her head wasn't right against the headboard.

Brooke had stood up behind me. She crawled up onto the bed and looked at me for instruction. She knew what my ultimate plan was but she didn't know what was coming next. This time, instead of taking charge, she was letting me tell them what to do.

I told her, "Lay on top of her. No, I mean eat each other's pussy."

She hadn't understood at first but she gave me a big smile as she kicked her leg over her friend's head, settling her pussy over Nikki's waiting mouth, before she dropped her own head to the waiting pussy below. Her new curls bobbed and swayed as she worked her face back and forth.

Never would I have ever thought I'd be ordering my wife to eat another woman's pussy, but there it was. It was so hot. I just watched for a moment. I was in charge, a new position for me, and I loved it. Taking my cue from my wife's behavior earlier that day, I encouraged them, saying, "That's it Brooke, get down and suck her clit. Yeah, just like that!"

Nikki's hands held onto my wife's ass, the darker tanned hands contrasting sexily against my wife's pale ass. She lifted her face to my wife's snatch and, after licking up her slit a few times, opened her mouth, pressed her lips to the mound, and began gently sucking the pussy flesh in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, Nikki," Brooke sighed between bouts of her own efforts against her best friends pussy. She dropped her head again and, though I couldn't see what she did, the sexy slurping sounds told me how hard she was working on it.

I knew that my wife's pussy was wet. It had been earlier, so when I finally got up on the bed, I positioned myself behind Brooke, her ass squirming sexily atop Nikki's face. Though this was about making Nikki come, I needed to let my wife know that I still wanted her. She hadn't done anything to lead me to believe that she needed that reassurance, but I felt I needed to give her some more pleasure before I started working on Nikki, who would take a while once I got started.

The sexy brunette below me continued to eat my wife's pussy as she reached up and took my dick in one of her hands. She aimed the head at Brooke's dripping snatched and tugged me forward. She continued sucking gently on the clit area below as she watched my hard cock open the fuck-hole above and slowly slide inside, the underside of my cock brushing against her nose and upper lip.

Brooke arched her back and urged, "Yeah, give it to me, Babe!"

I pressed forward, spreading my wife's cunt open with my long hard cock, until finally I had ensconced myself completely into her. Though my cock was a good eight inches long, my wife had been stretched deeper long ago such that she could hold my entire prick inside of her. My balls would normally have rested against her clit below, but with Nikki's mouth there, they were pressed firmly to her cheeks, on either side of her nose. I was glad she hadn't pulled away because I found the feeling of my cock inside of Brooke and my balls against Nikki's face so hot.

As Nikki worked on sucking at my wife's pussy, the lips of her cunt rubbed back and forth against the base of my cock as I held it deep inside of her. Nikki's hands caressed up and down Brooke's back.

"Oh my god," Brooke sighed. "That feels so fucking good, you guys!"

I was a little startled. I was so used to her calling out to me and for it to be just the two of us. For her to say 'you guys' really brought home to me how dangerous and different it was to be doing this. I didn't want anything to change between us but I also realized that change was inevitable. Smiling inwardly, I resolved to make this a night they would both remember as the beginning of something wonderful.

My cock slithered in and out of my wife's cunt as I slowly started to fuck her. I didn't want to dislodge Nikki below as she continued to work on her clit. I pulled out until just the head remained inside and then slowly pressed it back in until, again, my balls pressed firmly against Nikki's face.

Nikki watched the shaft in front of her face, wet with her friend's juices, sluice in and out of the same dripping snatch that she was eating. The lust in her eyes was intense and she slowly swished her head from side to side as she sucked the juicy pussy flesh surrounding the clit in and out of her mouth, stimulating Brooke's clit as much as possible.

Brooke was breathing hard as she groaned, "I've never felt anything like that! Keep doing that!"

The combination of my cock slipping and out of her cunt and Nikki's mouth working on her clit was driving her crazy. I worked my hips back and forth faster and faster until I was sure I wouldn't dislodge our friend's mouth from my wife's clit. I couldn't slam into her but I could work it back and forth on my own. It felt wonderful to feel the familiar grip of my wife's fuck hole around my dick and my balls brushing back and forth against Nikki's face. It felt so wicked.

Nikki gripped Brooke's ass firmly as she worked on her clit even more, trying to drive her to orgasm.

Sure enough, Brooke began moaning before announcing, "I'm going to come. Don't stop. Fuck me!"

Unable to work my cock in and out of Brooke's clinging cunt any faster without slapping my hips against her ass, I just continued rocking back and forth, sloshing my prick in and out of her wet hole over and over again. "That's it, Babe. Come for us," I urged her. Again, it felt odd to say 'us', but it was also really hot.

"Fuck!" Brooke gasped before grunting and then moaning in orgasm.

I slashed a few more times into her spasming cunt before jamming it deep one last time, holding it inside of her. The ripples of her cunt as she came felt so familiar to me but Nikki's mouth leaving my wife's clit and slurping against my balls was new. If I hadn't come earlier that day, I might have blasted cum deep inside of Brooke in that moment.

Once my wife had come down from her orgasm I slowly pulled my long hard cock from her cunt, dripping with her girl cum. It was Nikki's turn and I was so ready for that. I was determined to find the secret to make her come more easily.

"That was so good," Brooke sighed, as she rolled onto her side.

Nikki followed her, rolling up onto her side as well. They each adjusted to using the other's thigh as a pillow as they continued to slurp sexily at the other's slit.

Watching them work on each other, Nikki's tongue lapping up and down Brooke's sated slit and my wife's curls laying so pretty against the side of her head and face, as she worked voraciously at her friend's clit, I slowly worked my way around and laid down behind Nikki. Her tanned back was so sexy as she flexed and squirmed against my wife. I slipped my right arm beneath her chest and my left arm from above, and cupped both of her small breasts in my hands as I slid my hips forward, pressing my stomach against her firm ass.

"Oh James," Nikki breathed, pulling her head back and turning to look at me.

I rose up on my elbow and kissed her as Brooke took my throbbing member in her hand. I could feel the head slide up and down our best friend's slit before my wife nestled it into the opening of the raven-haired beauty's fuck-hole. It felt so odd to have my wife do that for me, but strangely natural at the same time. It was like we were working in harmony together.

Nikki pushed her ass back against me as Brooke tugged at my balls, drawing my prick, still slick with her own juices, into her best friend's fuck hole.

As I continued to kiss Nikki tenderly, I flexed my hips, helping to drive my rampant dick up into her tight cunt until my balls rested against her clit. I was in heaven. Her hole was tighter than Brooke's, the slick walls rubbing so firmly against my shaft.

Brooke's hand released my balls as she resumed sucking at her best friend's clit.

Nikki dropped her head away from my kiss and breathed, "Fuck! That's a big dick!"

"Yeah?" I asked, loving to hear the compliment.

She smiled at me and asked, "Can you feel how tightly my nasty cunt is stretched around your big fucking cock?"

I nodded and smiled back at her. "Yeah."

"Feel good?" she asked, rocking her hips back and forth, driving the last inch of my prick in and out of her tight box.

"Yeah," I repeated, my head swimming in pleasure.

"Then fuck me, James," she pleaded. "Treat me like a whore and fuck the shit out of me!"

As she laid her head back down between my wife's thighs, I laid mine down too. I slid my left hand down to her hip while leaving my right hand firmly cupping her right tit, and began rocking my hips back and forth. Her fuck-juices coated my cock, already slick from having fucked Brooke, as it slipped in and out of her slit more and more easily. I loved fucking Nikki, especially since I knew it was right in front of my sweet wife's face. I was startled at how much I loved the wickedness of it.

"Fuck that little bitch, James," Brooke called to me, her fingers on her friend's clit. She knew that I was going to have to fuck Nikki hard and she didn't want her face in harm's way. Smart girl!

"Yeah, that it!" Nikki cooed. "Come on, give it to me!"

"Take it, you little cunt!" I called to her, hoping that's what she liked. My passion was rising high but my stamina was right up there as I began slapping my hips against Nikki's ass as hard as I could, driving my cock in and out of her fuck hole as hard and fast as I could muster, my hand on her hip pulling her firmly against me on every in-stroke.

Brooke's hand was no longer on Nikki's clit but was instead on her hip next to mine, helping to drive her back and forth against my driving pelvis. "Fuck my husband's big dick," she murmured, almost to herself.

"Oh, yeah, I love it!" Nikki moaned. "I love your husband's meaty cock fucking my nasty little cunt!" she added, getting off on her own words.

"Yeah, give it to her Babe," Brooke urged.

"Give me that cock, James," Nikki demanded. "Feed my hungry pussy!"

We fucked like that for several minutes, just jamming my cock in and out of Nikki's juicy pussy over and over again. She was loving it but, as usual, she was not reaching orgasm. She had made it most of the way there but an element was missing that was needed to push her over. I knew that continuing to fuck her like that would eventually get her to come, but it would take a very long time. So, when I thought she was finally ready, I implemented my plan.

Without slowing my hips as they rocked forward against Nikki's firm ass again and again, I slid my hand across her ass and rubbed it against her asshole. Then, before she could say anything, I gently hooked it and pressed forward, penetrating her asshole with my thumb. It slid in easily to the first knuckle.

"Oh, you nasty little shit," Nikki cooed back at me between gasps of pleasure. "Oh shit," she groaned.

I worked my thumb in and out of her ass as I continued to fuck her, driving it in to the second knuckle.

"Oh my god," Nikki cried out as her orgasm crashed over her. She writhed and squirmed back against me, her cunt working on my cock as if milking it.

"Yeah, that's it, Babe," Brooke encouraged.

While Nikki was still in the throws of her orgasm I pulled my hips back, withdrawing my dripping cock from her grasping fuck hole and deposited it into my hand. In one smooth motion I withdrew my thumb from her ass and pressed the head of my cock in to replace it.

Nikki whipped her head around, though her eyes were still gazed with pleasure. "What the fuck?" she breathed.

I held my hips still, just letting the head of my cock rest inside her ass, her little sphincter stretched tight around the neck of my dick, the flaring head locked inside. I smiled and asked her softly, "Do you trust me?"

She looked back at a me seriously and slowly nodded.

As I gazed back into her eyes I pushed my hips forward, very gently driving my cock into her half and inch, and then back to the neck. When I saw the look in her eyes change I asked her, "Feel good?"

Nikki's eyes were wide in surprised as she realized the answer, "Oh, yes," she cooed in response.

I smiled since it had gone easier than I had imagined it might. I gently drove my cock into Nikki's ass over and over. First one inch, then two, until, after many strokes I had managed to drive the entire length of my eight inch cock all the way into her ass.

Brooke worked on her pussy as I fucked her best friend's ass. "Fuck that ass," she urged as she slipped a couple fingers into Nikki's cunt. I could feel them along the underside of my prick as I slid in and out the tight ass.

"Oh shit," Nikki cried. "I'm coming!"

I continued to stroke into her harder and harder as she came, my stomach slapping against her ass on each stroke, filling the room with the sexy slapping sounds. "Yeah, take that cock," I urged her.

"Yes, give it to me James," she replied through her moans of pleasure.

I did. I fucked her butt for all I was worth. I could feel how relaxed she had become, my cock plunging easily in and out of her juicy asshole, though it was still tighter than her cunt had been. The increased friction was driving my own passions higher and higher.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers